Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Re: Day 10 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Boogs »

Hedgeowl wrote:Heyo!! No death gives us hope still.

Boogs, it's between you and LC for me currently, but I am certainly interested in your theory about LC, Bullz and I being on the same team. Is this what you are currently thinking? Who are your top suspects?
Hedge correct on my top suspects. The flip flopping of Bullz and LC has me more interested than you. I'm not picking on silent players as Bullzeye claimed. I can't help that someone keeps doing that to people who have gained suspicion. But, I'd vote Bullz right now if the poll were to end at this moment.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

So, Boogs was caught in a lie and refuses to talk about it. And now seems to know that there are recruits and how they are happening (and when, even). :eye:

Hmmmm.

PSA: Exhausted. The Jewish New Year begins tomorrow evening. The Day of Atonement is 10 days later. These are the 2 biggest holidays on the Jewish calendar. If my posting times are quirky, please be patient.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

LoRab wrote:So, Boogs was caught in a lie and refuses to talk about it. And now seems to know that there are recruits and how they are happening (and when, even). :eye:

Hmmmm.

PSA: Exhausted. The Jewish New Year begins tomorrow evening. The Day of Atonement is 10 days later. These are the 2 biggest holidays on the Jewish calendar. If my posting times are quirky, please be patient.

Lorab can you guys stop misinterpreting everything I say? Geesh! I said an example, I did NOT say I knew anything about the recruits!!!!! We KNOW there are recruits because Enrique showed up as one.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Ya'll are about to make me lose my religion up in this holy grail! :mad:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Boogs wrote:
LoRab wrote:So, Boogs was caught in a lie and refuses to talk about it. And now seems to know that there are recruits and how they are happening (and when, even). :eye:

Hmmmm.

Lorab can you guys stop misinterpreting everything I say? Geesh! I said an example, I did NOT say I knew anything about the recruits!!!!! We KNOW there are recruits because Enrique showed up as one.
We know that there was a recruit. Not that there are multiple recruits.

and you're still not answering why you blatantly lied.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Boogs wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Heyo!! No death gives us hope still.

Boogs, it's between you and LC for me currently, but I am certainly interested in your theory about LC, Bullz and I being on the same team. Is this what you are currently thinking? Who are your top suspects?
Hedge correct on my top suspects. The flip flopping of Bullz and LC has me more interested than you. I'm not picking on silent players as Bullzeye claimed. I can't help that someone keeps doing that to people who have gained suspicion. But, I'd vote Bullz right now if the poll were to end at this moment.
That's ridiculous. "The flip-flopping of LC" is a single time that I specifically cast an early vote to get reactions. There was no "flip-flopping" involved at all. Flip-flopping is when you believe something, and then don't, or whatever. What I did this past lynch is vote for someone solely because Boogs asked me to. I didn't question him, I didn't give any reason at all why I would vote for Hedge, I just did it. Then after not too many posts came in in the time I had, I decided I didn't get the reactions I was hoping for, and I made my REAL vote.

I never intended to vote for Hedge that lynch when I cast my early vote. That vote was solely intended for reaction-gauging. Read it again. You can't call that a "flip-flop" and expect to be taken seriously. I voted Hedge because one person asked me to, and it was temporary from the get-go.

So go ahead and suspect me for "flip-flopping", but you can't expect to be taken seriously on that charge by anyone who simply reads the events of the thread. Do you really think I'm going to vote someone at this point in the game because someone who acts as sketchy as it gets asks me to? Am I Boogs' buddy now, who votes like he wants because I'm cool like that? I'd appreciate if you'd give my actions a proper analysis Boogs, and don't call me a "flip-flopper", because I'm not.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Hallelujah for no death!! We have a chance to get the baddies in votes!
I agree! *Votes Boogs* :)
Boogs wrote: I'm not picking on silent players as Bullzeye claimed. I can't help that someone keeps doing that to people who have gained suspicion.
I hadn't really gained suspicion until I got silenced and you pushed your fake infodump. Hedge had some suspicion but I wouldn't have thought she was any more in danger of getting lynched than anyone else. Maybe it is coincidence and I could have even accepted that if it was only me it happened to but the fact you've twice gone after silenced people makes me think there's something to that.

Hmmmm.

It is strange to me that when the fake curse was first brought up he refused to talk about it, then finally explained, but now that's been proven a lie all he'll say about it is "OMG just lynch me already and prove yourself wrong I'm not a liar".

Also I just want to elaborate on how (aside from the obvious) I know Boogs' info is fake. If he had info he knew was 100% accurate he'd stick to his guns and not go back on himself - which he did. If he had info he knew wasn't guaranteed to be true he wouldn't come out all guns blazing right off the bat like he did.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullzeye sometimes vague things are interpreted differently per player. Lets leave my suspicion on you at that.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

The fact remains: in one post you say you didn't fake a curse. IN another post you say you faked the curse (to save SVS).

Both of there statements cannot be true. Hence, you lied.

That you refuse to talk about or even acknowledge that you lied or explain why makes your intention seem nefarious.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Lorab i already explained it. I didn't admit i faked the curse, then admitted i DID.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Lorab i already explained it. I didn't admit i faked the curse, then admitted i DID.
You outright refused to acknowledge it for a long time, then said you'd faked it and gave an excuse that less than a minute of research could prove wasn't true.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullzeye the reason i thought you were bad is still mine to know, but I tried to give you a chance thinking maybe we are on different Civ teams. Things are interpreted differently to each player, thus my kitty head was trying to determine if you were bad or not. It sucks this game we are at each others throats when we could possibly be opposing Civ teams. It's my best bet to vote you and hope you are bad to give myself my best chance since i was taking everything as you not being good, but i knew if i was wrong and you showed up opposing Civ team that i would look like the bad guy and get lynched next. That is why i backtracked and didnt want to lynch you right away and changed to try to see if there were other suspects and if i was wrong.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Bullzeye the reason i thought you were bad is still mine to know, but I tried to give you a chance thinking maybe we are on different Civ teams. Things are interpreted differently to each player, thus my kitty head was trying to determine if you were bad or not. It sucks this game we are at each others throats when we could possibly be opposing Civ teams. It's my best bet to vote you and hope you are bad to give myself my best chance since i was taking everything as you not being good, but i knew if i was wrong and you showed up opposing Civ team that i would look like the bad guy and get lynched next. That is why i backtracked and didnt want to lynch you right away and changed to try to see if there were other suspects and if i was wrong.
Different civ teams? What on Earth are you talking about? There is only one civ team as far as I am aware.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

In the back of my mind I want to believe i am wrong about you and that we could be two different Civs, but its hard to do that when i have to look at other people playing and try to determine who looks most suspicious and they pile on me in support of you. I think its in both of our best interests not voting each other out at this point because if I go, they lynch you next or vice versa and I know we play to win Bullzeye.
Linki No, look at the people voted out. They have been different Civ types. And in large games, there are more than 1 Civ teams sometimes. I dont think we are not the same team.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I promise you, that if we go after each other it will not turn out good for either person's game if we both show up Civ. We have been playing into the bad teams' hands
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:In the back of my mind I want to believe i am wrong about you and that we could be two different Civs, but its hard to do that when i have to look at other people playing and try to determine who looks most suspicious and they pile on me in support of you. I think its in both of our best interests not voting each other out at this point because if I go, they lynch you next or vice versa and I know we play to win Bullzeye.
Linki No, look at the people voted out. They have been different Civ types. And in large games, there are more than 1 Civ teams sometimes. I dont think we are not the same team.
I'm not seeing 'different civ types' anywhere. They're all listed as civ, bad, recruited baddie, indy, and neutral. There is no 'civ team A' or whatever. Civ is civ. I don't know what you're talking about but in all fairness I don't think you do either. You are wrong about me. I am a civ. However, that's a compliment I don't believe I can extend to you. Your behaviour this game has been insane. You still haven't really explained the fake curse since we all know you weren't trying to save SVS. You were protecting her in the way that a firefighter who arrives 72 hours after the building burns down is doing his job.

I don't play to win, I play to have fun. If I played to win I'd have given up years ago based on the fact I practically never win.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Okay well i tried to warn you but if the pieces fall where i get voted out, i will gladly accept your apology and like i said hope you can survive as well when you get lynched next.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Boogs, since you didn't do the smiley-day to distract from SVS (because she was already dead) what were you doing?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Grabbing attention to try to get lynch votes to help.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

In other words JC, i wasnt worried about being lynched.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Grabbing attention to try to get lynch votes to help.
But you weren't helping SVS by doing that. Not to mention it was unlikely anyone would vote for you when you seemed cursed. So not a good plan at all.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullz not a good plan maybe, but it was my plan nonetheless. The kitty has been coming clean and u want to win, and i dont want your game ruined if i get lynched and you get lynched next.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Bullz not a good plan maybe, but it was my plan nonetheless. The kitty has been coming clean and u want to win, and i dont want your game ruined if i get lynched and you get lynched next.
You realise that "Let's not lynch each other so nobody lynches either of us" sounds like a baddie move to me? If you are a civ then I'm sorry if you get lynched, but I don't have any reason to believe you are. Seriously, you've convinced me you're bad. I can't justify anything you've done from a civ perspective. Now you're basically begging me not to vote for you and saying I'll be next like it's a subtle threat that I'll die if you do.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

And another thing, while I certainly wouldn't object to winning I've already accepted that I probably won't, so don't bank on me 'wanting to win'. I think you signed both of our death certificates with your fake info. If you are a civ, everyone will just assume you were right and wrongfully lynch me next, effectively handing the game to the baddies (because seriously how many civs can be left? 4 or 5?) and if you're bad and you get lynched your team will kill me at their earliest convenience. If I get lynched I'll flip civ and you'll probably eat a lynch for having pushed so hard against me.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Boogs wrote:Grabbing attention to try to get lynch votes to help.
To help what?

You said to help svs. But you did this after her lynch. So why claim you were trying to help someone you weren't. And what was your actual motivation?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Lorab- I can't say. Sorry.
Bullz- you made my point. I lynch you now that i realized a few days back you could be opposing Civ and i die next. We lynch me and see I am opposing Civ and they lynch you next. Im asking you to stop making cases against me if you want to survive and try to help figure out the correct baddies.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Lorab- I can't say. Sorry.
Bullz- you made my point. I lynch you now that i realized a few days back you could be opposing Civ and i die next. We lynch me and see I am opposing Civ and they lynch you next. Im asking you to stop making cases against me if you want to survive and try to help figure out the correct baddies.
I'm just going to drop the fake curse because it's clear you won't give a straight answer to it and your explanations change with the weather. I still don't see what you mean by opposing civ. Civs don't oppose each other. We're all working together to take out the baddies. When you say opposing civ it sounds like you're saying some civs are your enemies. Who are the enemies of civs? Baddies and indies.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Baddies. However. Each team condition for Civ could be different.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm not seeing how there are civ teams. All the civs are on the same side as far as I'm aware. Am I the only person in the dark here? I've seen no reason not to believe that the win conditions in this game are any different to what they usually are.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullzeye wrote:I'm not seeing how there are civ teams. All the civs are on the same side as far as I'm aware. Am I the only person in the dark here? I've seen no reason not to believe that the win conditions in this game are any different to what they usually are.
:ponder: Maybe.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I don't understand the civ teams thought either. I'm civ and if I'm on a civ team nobody told me about it. Boogs, are you on a civ team?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You know what? I don't think coming after Boogs is productive. I think Boogs is becoming some sort of baddie punching bag. I did a reanalysis of the current situation, based on the number of people left in the poll. If there are two baddie teams of four people each, and we have killed what, two baddies? That means that there six baddies on the poll today? That's ugly.

No one is shifting the spotlight off Boogs, all I'm seeing is people pecking away at him. He's not the one we're looking for. My top suspects are Canuck and Lorab. If we want to lynch a baddie, then we should start there. Maybe Canuck is silenced today, fine, then Lorab.

The simple fact is that they've been buttering me up all game, with a dash of "I'm unsure but he feels Civvie". Don't believe the hype. They don't care if I'm Civvie, they just want to keep me off their case by buddying up to me.

Watch for those who don't want to accept this, their teammates may reveal themselves. I have no info, I just know this is true. It's been pinging me for a while and I kept quiet to stay alive. There's just no more time for that now.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Not buttering you up at all. I just don't think you're bad. So when accusations have come your way, I've stated my own view of you. And the cases that have been made on you haven't made sense to me.

Are you saying I'm wrong about you this game?

And please, eye me all you want. I have nothing to hide. I'm civ.

I might not have a whole lot of time in the next 48 hours to defend (as I posted last night), but please let me clear up any questions.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Long Con wrote:You know what? I don't think coming after Boogs is productive. I think Boogs is becoming some sort of baddie punching bag. I did a reanalysis of the current situation, based on the number of people left in the poll. If there are two baddie teams of four people each, and we have killed what, two baddies? That means that there six baddies on the poll today? That's ugly.

No one is shifting the spotlight off Boogs, all I'm seeing is people pecking away at him. He's not the one we're looking for. My top suspects are Canuck and Lorab. If we want to lynch a baddie, then we should start there. Maybe Canuck is silenced today, fine, then Lorab.

The simple fact is that they've been buttering me up all game, with a dash of "I'm unsure but he feels Civvie". Don't believe the hype. They don't care if I'm Civvie, they just want to keep me off their case by buddying up to me.

Watch for those who don't want to accept this, their teammates may reveal themselves. I have no info, I just know this is true. It's been pinging me for a while and I kept quiet to stay alive. There's just no more time for that now.
LOL - the "they're being nice to me so they must be bad." theory. I know this spot well LC. I always get a little nervous when people are sure I'm civ. I'm willing to listen to a case on either of them. I've had pretty good feels about cancuk, but lorab has been a ? for me for a long time.

Is there anything else besides the buttering up part that makes you think they are bad?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LC, does this mean you think Boogs is civ?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:LC, does this mean you think Boogs is civ?
Yes. He's too alone.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Who did they try to kill last night?
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Probably Boogs. If everyone votes for him again then we might just be wasting another lynch. I think I might watch the movie tonight so that maybe the roles will make more sense with the powers they have here in the game.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Hedgeowl »

Long Con wrote:
Yes. He's too alone.
I have been wondering this myself, but if you were on a baddie team and knew he'd survive, you be much less likely to step In And defend him. Especially this late in a game. In supernatural we had a save for Dom, he was getting heat from day 1 and survived. Of course everyone lynched him the next day, but it didnt reveal our whole team either. People with lynch saves are almost always lynched the next day I had found recently unless the lynch save is listed in the roles. So I wouldn't expect that.

I also wondered about Lorab, but have very little read on her. Partly I wondered about her defending you since I find you suspicious as well. However, since that's contingent on your baddieness, I would vote you first.

I am still likely to vote LC or Boogs currently, but leaning to LC at this time.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Yes. He's too alone.
I have been wondering this myself, but if you were on a baddie team and knew he'd survive, you be much less likely to step In And defend him. Especially this late in a game. In supernatural we had a save for Dom, he was getting heat from day 1 and survived. Of course everyone lynched him the next day, but it didnt reveal our whole team either. People with lynch saves are almost always lynched the next day I had found recently unless the lynch save is listed in the roles. So I wouldn't expect that.

I also wondered about Lorab, but have very little read on her. Partly I wondered about her defending you since I find you suspicious as well. However, since that's contingent on your baddieness, I would vote you first.

I am still likely to vote LC or Boogs currently, but leaning to LC at this time.
Very honest of you, Hedgeowl, thank you for letting me know where you stand.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ok. This has been bugging me all day. How are we supposed to speculate who if anyone was targeted last night?

Maybe a pm didn't get sent in?
Maybe the moon aligned with Venus and Rox decided no one died.
Maybe someone had a protect?
How would anyone but a baddie know who was or was not targeted last night?
Did I miss something in the night post?

I don't quite understand what you're going for here LC and it makes me nervous about you.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I asked because I thought someone might have known they got targeted. Maybe they did miss a pm, that's a possibility.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Hedgeowl »

Haha, I thought it was a rhetorical question Bea. It's really difficult to speculate here as well and since we don't know roles, if baddies targeted someone and they didnt die, the baddies would also not know why they lived I assume, vs being a possible role out with revealed roles. Does any of that make sense?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

@ LC -ok - to the best of my knowledge - I was not targeted for the kill. IDK if I was or not. But I recieved no pm saying "someone tried to kill you but you lived." :p
Hedgeowl wrote:Haha, I thought it was a rhetorical question Bea. It's really difficult to speculate here as well and since we don't know roles, if baddies targeted someone and they didnt die, the baddies would also not know why they lived I assume, vs being a possible role out with revealed roles. Does any of that make sense?
Yes hedgey - it makes sense except I didn't think of it as a rhetorical question. :blush: That seems fairly silly of me in hindsite and also feels like it wastes a day of me being even *more* paranoid about LC.

I get that boogs' lack of defenders makes people think he's civ - it's why I've been entertaing him so long, I'm still also - not at all sure about who else to vote for or who I should trust this late in the game. I'm starting to feel like you all might be out to get me. :blush:

I can look at a case against lorab or canuck or anyone else, but I need a case you know? not just "they kissed up to me."

I'm pretty sure I'm the last lone civ at this point. I think all you lot could be bad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote:
Boogs wrote:

Hmmmm.

Here's LoRab trying to force suspicion to stick to Boogs. She does not believe he's bad here, she just sees an opportunity to keep focus off her team a bit more, so she's playing up these technicalities as bad as she can. I'm satisfied with Boogs' explanation but she just keeps pushing and twisting.

This is a calculated effort to make Boogs look bad.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I snipped quite a bit off this post because it was only the end that is relevant:
bea wrote:
I can look at a case against lorab or canuck or anyone else, but I need a case you know? not just "they kissed up to me."

I'm pretty sure I'm the last lone civ at this point. I think all you lot could be bad.
First, I agree 100% with you bea - i need a case on lorab or canuck to even consider them because I haven't seen anything they said as suspicious and I'm not getting a baddie vibe. They still have ?'s by their names because I can't say that they are surely good either. I am open to looking at them but I need something to look at.

And no bea, you are not the only civ left! (If you're a civ - I have a question about everyone in here but me.)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Okay, this might be a terrible idea, but I think I'm going to vote Bea for the only reason that I trust her the most. Possibly a really stupid strategy, but the way things have been going, maybe we need to flip things upside-down to try and find a baddie. I do not encourage anyone to vote with me, I don't even think Bea is bad! But I really don't see anyone as extremely suspicious right now. Bullz is maybe half suspicious to me right now, but he's quieted down a bit so I'm not too sure. I would consider a vote for LoRab if there's some evidence, and maybe even LC for trying to sway the votes a bit, but I don't feel too strongly about either of them. I'll hold off voting for another hour or two, but I have a meeting during the lynch so I probably won't be able to change last second if more information comes to light.

What do the rest of you think? Is it a really bad tactic to vote for who you trust the most?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ugh. My brain is far too full and I am way too exhausted to be able to think through anything right now.
Long Con wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Boogs wrote:

Hmmmm.

Here's LoRab trying to force suspicion to stick to Boogs. She does not believe he's bad here, she just sees an opportunity to keep focus off her team a bit more, so she's playing up these technicalities as bad as she can. I'm satisfied with Boogs' explanation but she just keeps pushing and twisting.

This is a calculated effort to make Boogs look bad.

No. I'm questioning behavior that I find odd. It's what I do. It's what I always do, and always have done (ok...maybe not my first game, but at least since storyville...don't make me take out my hoe). You may be satisfied with Boogs' explanations, but they haven't made sense to me, so I keep questioning. I'm trying to figure out who is bad here. And I'm out of practice. So I keep asking questions and trying to notice the little things and asking more questions. It's how I play. You should know that--we've played dozens of games together.

Eye me all you want (I totally looked cute today). :lorab:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dana wrote:Okay, this might be a terrible idea, but I think I'm going to vote Bea for the only reason that I trust her the most. Possibly a really stupid strategy, but the way things have been going, maybe we need to flip things upside-down to try and find a baddie. I do not encourage anyone to vote with me, I don't even think Bea is bad! But I really don't see anyone as extremely suspicious right now. Bullz is maybe half suspicious to me right now, but he's quieted down a bit so I'm not too sure. I would consider a vote for LoRab if there's some evidence, and maybe even LC for trying to sway the votes a bit, but I don't feel too strongly about either of them. I'll hold off voting for another hour or two, but I have a meeting during the lynch so I probably won't be able to change last second if more information comes to light.

What do the rest of you think? Is it a really bad tactic to vote for who you trust the most?
Dana, I've never known anyone in mafia whose told me they are doing this so it makes it hard to respond. I know what you mean because I feel it too, I keep evaluating people wrong and voting for civs so it makes me think some of the people I think are good are really bad. But I wouldn't vote for anyone I didn't mind seeing lynched unless I'm sending a "message" vote" ("I've got my eye on you") to someone. I don't want to tell you what to do but that's the way I think about it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I'm not the hugest fan of your theory Dana. Mostly because I don't want another civ, namely me, to possibly die.

Return to “Previous Jobs”