Mongoose (Host/Mod/Dead/Non)
50%

Total votes: 8
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Clue: The Movie [DAY 1]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I'm voting sabie because of her vote for MR without giving a reason.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Man, what a weird day. All these strange votes!!! And yet at the same time nothing crazy suspicious.

My thoughts exactly. Like, literally just thought that.

You know what they say... Great minds think alike!!!

But so do stupid ones. :p

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Man, what a weird day. All these strange votes!!! And yet at the same time nothing crazy suspicious.

My thoughts exactly. Like, literally just thought that.

You know what they say... Great minds think alike!!!

But so do stupid ones. :p

:srsnod:

24 (shit, other team's catching up to me, despite my admirable efforts)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:What do people think of Blooper?

She's a talented baker (but not as good as Eloh), she's funny (but not as funny as Eloh), she's pretty (but not as pretty as Eloh), she puts up with my bullshit (but not as much as Eloh), and she teaches British literature (okay Eloh blows at that one).

Not voting either of those ladies.

LOL.

Why are you not voting for them? And which knocker seems most suspicious or are you unsure?

kpence for giving you a shot at redemption. He would have been better off not posting at all. It isn't difficult. And he caught his mistake within a minute of making it. And now he votes himself. And since then has nothing else to add to the discussion. Prior to that, he had not posted either.

Unlike others, I assume that people come into here knowing how to play the game and read our documents. When I visit another forum, I read their founding documents.

And a self-vote is not an accident. Read the title: "Who shall be the first Little Indian to go?" Unless you are Cherokee and visiting your former allies in France, you don't vote for yourself.

Horse shit.

What fucking number are we at?

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It seems sort of weird to be OK voting for Sabie when MR also voted someone without explanation, but I believe at least MR posted he was voting, and obviously was first -- whereas Sabie hasn't even posted why she voted MR, and the timing of her vote is what makes it suspicious IMO, as if it was an easy way to get out of having to explain a vote.

Still waiting on her response, or I will vote her.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:It seems sort of weird to be OK voting for Sabie when MR also voted someone without explanation, but I believe at least MR posted he was voting, and obviously was first -- whereas Sabie hasn't even posted why she voted MR, and the timing of her vote is what makes it suspicious IMO, as if it was an easy way to get out of having to explain a vote.

Understandable, but MR's post wasn't really much better than not posting at all. No explanation. Both are weird.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

She's a talented baker (but not as good as Eloh), she's funny (but not as funny as Eloh), she's pretty (but not as pretty as Eloh), she puts up with my bullshit (but not as much as Eloh), and she teaches British literature (okay Eloh blows at that one).

LOL.

Why are you not voting for them? And which knocker seems most suspicious or are you unsure?

kpence for giving you a shot at redemption. He would have been better off not posting at all. It isn't difficult. And he caught his mistake within a minute of making it. And now he votes himself. And since then has nothing else to add to the discussion. Prior to that, he had not posted either.

Unlike others, I assume that people come into here knowing how to play the game and read our documents. When I visit another forum, I read their founding documents.

And a self-vote is not an accident. Read the title: "Who shall be the first Little Indian to go?" Unless you are Cherokee and visiting your former allies in France, you don't vote for yourself.

Horse shit.

So you think he sabotaged on purpose then?

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

sabie's in here, too. Perhaps she is explaining herself as we speak?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It seems sort of weird to be OK voting for Sabie when MR also voted someone without explanation, but I believe at least MR posted he was voting, and obviously was first -- whereas Sabie hasn't even posted why she voted MR, and the timing of her vote is what makes it suspicious IMO, as if it was an easy way to get out of having to explain a vote.

Understandable, but MR's post wasn't really much better than not posting at all. No explanation. Both are weird.

I mean, that's true, BUT the timing is totally different. It would not be in a baddie's benefit to vote the way MR did, but it would be in a baddie's benefit to save a teammate to bandwagon, or I guess just to bandwagon in general, which Sabie COULD be doing.

But they are definitely both weird. I'm still far from feeling real confident in a Sabie vote, but it's better than random, and we've given her a chance to explain it. The possible baddie benefit is what makes it worse than MR's. Why she didn't explain it though... that seems unfavorable. So... IDK.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:

I mean, that's true, BUT the timing is totally different. It would not be in a baddie's benefit to vote the way MR did, but it would be in a baddie's benefit to save a teammate to bandwagon, or I guess just to bandwagon in general, which Sabie COULD be doing.

But they are definitely both weird. I'm still far from feeling real confident in a Sabie vote, but it's better than random, and we've given her a chance to explain it. The possible baddie benefit is what makes it worse than MR's. Why she didn't explain it though... that seems unfavorable. So... IDK.

True. Now I want two explanations. In less than ten minutes.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

LOL.

Horse shit.

So you think he sabotaged on purpose then?

I don't know man.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:sabie's in here, too. Perhaps she is explaining herself as we speak?

She's actually been in here since I originally said I was going to give her 5-10 minutes to explain herself, and it has been that long. I'm still waiting, but I won't wait much longer.

And I realize my vote is predicated on WIFOM... but considering I was heavily contemplating randomizing, it's all I got.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:sabie's in here, too. Perhaps she is explaining herself as we speak?

She's actually been in here since I originally said I was going to give her 5-10 minutes to explain herself, and it has been that long. I'm still waiting, but I won't wait much longer.

And I realize my vote is predicated on WIFOM... but considering I was heavily contemplating randomizing, it's all I got.

Shit I forgot my number!

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote: True. Now I want two explanations. In less than ten minutes.

Me too, haha. This is seriously the strangest Day 1 I've participated in for quite some time.

(also, yay 50)

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Me too, haha. This is seriously the strangest Day 1 I've participated in for quite some time.

(also, yay 50)

I also feel like I have to use my vote to save myself (familiar place, yeah Alex?).

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, about 5 minutes to vote left... and Sabie is gone. Why the hell wouldn't she at least say SOMETHING? I know she's relatively new, but I've never seen her do this yet.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, about 5 minutes to vote left... and Sabie is gone. Why the hell wouldn't she at least say SOMETHING? I know she's relatively new, but I've never seen her do this yet.

She posted in other games.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

(also, yay 50)

I also feel like I have to use my vote to save myself (familiar place, yeah Alex?).

Yeah, man, been there many times. Too many. :p

Are you going to vote Sabie then or...?

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 93

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, about 5 minutes to vote left... and Sabie is gone. Why the hell wouldn't she at least say SOMETHING? I know she's relatively new, but I've never seen her do this yet.

Ha, you posted the same number twice.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Has it occurred to you that I might be doing that on purpose? Thank you for intervening, host.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:

Yeah, very good point. Has she even posted here once? I can't recall. Well, I'm voting for her now. Let's hope she's just a newbie baddie who was trying to take advantage of the situation.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Out of the three weird votes today, I think sabie's is oddest and most opportunistic based on discussion. Weird day. Not confident. But also not randomizing. Where is everyone else?

I'm putting my vote in before I run out of time.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Has it occurred to you that I might be doing that on purpose? Thank you for intervening, host.
Always a pleasure. :D
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Time is running out.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:Out of the three weird votes today, I think sabie's is oddest and most opportunistic based on discussion. Weird day. Not confident. But also not randomizing. Where is everyone else?

I'm putting my vote in before I run out of time.

Seriously weird day. Yeah, I'm not sure where everyone else is, though some appear to be reading the thread and not posting??

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose has two votes.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, Sabie's back. But I guess it's too late for an explanation. Still REALLY curious though.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

nijuukyugou wrote:

I can't seem to find S~V~S's explanation for her vote either. Sabie gets my vote.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Poll ending and Im at game night. Decided to vote Mongoose.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:Mongoose has two votes.

LOL at your number.

And WTF, all these unexplained votes!!! What is going on????

Oh my god Boogs, you ruined us.

FUCK.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

One minute! And my favorite number in the entire world is

29 (which, fun fact, is what my username means :biggrin: )
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted kpence. Get it together.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I swear to god.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

oh and SOOOO much linki...it took be like 10 "submit" clicks to get through.

Ah....more linki
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry for being mad, Boogs, but I seriously just spent nothing but refreshing like a madman to win this contest and now we've lost it.

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Honestly I have no idea what's going on because I'm out and I just had to vote.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:One minute! And my favorite number in the entire world is

Wow, I didn't know that! Awesome.

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Mp if yoy guys will chill out on your posts i wouldnt have. I tried posting 3 times and had to keep deleting the number.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Clue: the Movie [POLLS]

Post by thellama73 »

Who shall be the first little Indian to go?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:36:39 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Boogs
No votes

Canucklehead
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
Mister Rearranger (7)
6%

Hedgeowl
No votes

kevin
No votes

kpence
kpence (5), Epignosis (17)
12%

Mister Rearranger
S~V~S (8), sabie12 (9)
12%

Mongoose
kevin (13), Boogs (14)
12%

MovingPictures07
No votes

Ninja Blooper
No votes

sabie12
Bass_the_Clever (10), MovingPictures07 (11), nijuukyugou (12), Elohcin (15), Hedgeowl (16)
29%

S~V~S
No votes

One of the Parker Brothers (Host/Mod/Non)
thellama73 (1), Enrique (2), Dana (3), Dom (4), Made (6)
29%

Total votes : 17

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sabie12 wrote:Honestly I have no idea what's going on because I'm out and I just had to vote.
What???? Then why MR? That's... really odd.

Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Enrique »

What is happening here? :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:Image
BRAVO, YE TENTACLED QUEEN OF THE DERPS. :derp:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Oh shit guys! Did the single lady win?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boogs wrote:Mp if yoy guys will chill out on your posts i wouldnt have. I tried posting 3 times and had to keep deleting the number.
Are you serious right now? I was trying to win it for us by getting an insurmountable lead. All you have to do is double check the linkitis.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Hedgeowl »

Wow this thread Is moving so fast I can barely keep up reading the last two pages. Totally forgot about the poll. It seems like Sabie had a strange unexplained vote, which seems weird considering this isnt her first game. However, if she is actaully bad it would also seem strange not to get more support. I am a little concerned that this is yet another baddie bandwagon.

Linki - Noooooo, switches vote to Boogs :evileye:

Fuck the numbers
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Clue: The Movie [Night 1]

Post by thellama73 »

There, now you're all dry and cozy. Isn't that better? I think it is.

The Cook is preparing a lovely meal for you, but would you care for an apertíf while you wait? Perhaps a brandy? It's ever so nice.

Oh, but I see you've murdered someone. How messy. Here, help me lie them on the couch. We'll have to make room, since there are bound to be others.

sabie12 has been lynched. She was Miss Scarlet.
It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.
Team Holler has won the challenge, and I have seriously never laughed so hard.
Also, beginning Day 2, missed votes in the lynch poll will carry the penalty of not getting to use your night action.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hedgeowl wrote:Wow this thread Is moving so fast I can barely keep up reading the last two pages. Totally forgot about the poll. It seems like Sabie had a strange unexplained vote, which seems weird considering this isnt her first game. However, if she is actaully bad it would also seem strange not to get more support. I am a little concerned that this is yet another baddie bandwagon.

Linki - Noooooo, switches vote to Boogs :evileye:

Fuck the numbers
If you're concerned it was yet another baddie bandwagon, then tell me, who would you have voted?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:One minute! And my favorite number in the entire world is

Wow, I didn't know that! Awesome.

Yep! I'm not just trying to sell you knock-off shoes :D

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Hedgeowl »

But yeah I got Linki so many times I could barely post, so I get it.

Linki wha? Wha? Daaaaamn girl and another damn girl!!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”