Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:46 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:42 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:38 am Haven't caught up, why is radish the wagon now and what happened to the red check?

Also rondo is likely town lol
Wilgy claimed to be a cop, n1 copped syn but unsuccessful, n2 peeked rondo not-a-threat (town or 3p)

Also host announced an error in night actions then urist said his protect on scotty didnt fail like he was told it did initially

Ender isnt certain if his action takes priority over urists

112 claims to have potentially disrupted the kill which gives ender 33% to have stopped the kill and red peeked wilgy
33% still seems pretty good to me tbh

And lol why is rondo being pushed over a greenish check if wilgy is no longer being pushed
Because JPIC likes godfathers apparently. Also because we have some evidence of redirection fuckery going on.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:41 pm Y'all need to work on y'all's communication skills and shit.
:nicenod:
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Alison

Post by Alison »

@TonyStarkPrime how vulnerable is your "green check" on sig to stuff like godfather or redirector?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 833

Post by tutuu »

I know one of the mafia roles or a 3p role im so excited. Just waiting on like boknows and radish to tell me if its them and town. Gonna be fun writing a mammoth pepe silva post
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:45 pm Remember when Ender made the cop claim. Nice.
Can you find it?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:31 pm @DrWilgy did u leave a soft / breadcrumb that u copped syn n1 and ur action failed?
There was my discussion about preflipping if that counts for anything.

My action failing is the primary reason why I feel syn was saved and why I don't think Made is scum.
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:31 pm I will not guarantee I stopped the night kill. My action last night was successful and bar another person (Maybe 112?) stopping the night kill then I am the only option. Given doc is out of the picture it is more likely.

IF I stopped the nightkill then Dr Wilgy is 100% scum.

IF I did not stop the night kill then I am getting too excited.

Anyone who visited Scotty last night can confirm that I definitely did something as they would've had some interesting results or non-results.

My action would take precedence over the Docsave, so I could see how that could cause the "Failure" result for Urist.

I Received a successful result
I'm just going to quote this again.

This is my night.

My N1 failed because I targetted Mac and I can't target myself so his reflect forced my action to fail lmao.
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:34 pm
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:33 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:31 pm Better tell me how the fuck you think I'm lying or unsuccessful.
I won't do whatever you want, liar. My night action was successful and hence you lie.
In case you didn't see this:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:28 pm
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:26 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:24 pm I doubt Poison is mafia because giving 2 mafia for me is just a bad move.

So Poison, why do you think I'm lying?
Because of my role, which i don't plan to claim yet. But your action and it being successful is a lie to me.
What makes it a lie as opposed to "reaching an incorrect conclusion?"
I didn't.

His claim contradicts my successful night action and hence I am calling it a lie.
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:38 pm
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:37 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:31 pm I will not guarantee I stopped the night kill. My action last night was successful and bar another person (Maybe 112?) stopping the night kill then I am the only option. Given doc is out of the picture it is more likely.

Anyone who visited Scotty last night can confirm that I definitely did something as they would've had some interesting results or non-results.

My action would take precedence over the Docsave, so I could see how that could cause the "Failure" result for Urist.

This is my night.

My N1 failed because I targetted Mac and I can't target myself so his reflect forced my action to fail lmao.
wait. who did you target? was it not wilgy?
No I protected SCOTTY.
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:39 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:38 pm
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:37 pm

This is my night.

wait. who did you target? was it not wilgy?
No I protected SCOTTY.
okay, i retract liar ender
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:40 pm wait then how are you coming to the conclusion that wilgy is scum? what's the thought process?
Urist wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:40 pm I have a crazy role, it fits really well into this madness game. Basically if the person i target is targeted by a killing action, i block the person who targeted my target, but i only block the killing part of their action
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:41 pm Here's the thing. In spite of poison's retractions. I believe Enders full claim.
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 pm
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:40 pm wait then how are you coming to the conclusion that wilgy is scum? what's the thought process?
Okay IF I stopped the night kill (I want to emphasise that this is only if scum targetted Scotty and I was the one to intercept)

My role does 1 of 2 things:
Kill hits someone not Scotty - Dr Wilgy
However I am informed that if I redirect scum kill onto ANOTHER scum then the scum kill is just "Failed" instead of redirecting.

If I stopped the kill it was because I redirected it onto Dr Wilgy.

Which makes him auto-scum.
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:43 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:40 pm I have a crazy role, it fits really well into this madness game. Basically if the person i target is targeted by a killing action, i block the person who targeted my target, but i only block the killing part of their action
I'm not as confident I blocked now.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:44 pm Even better. A Busdriver type effect.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:45 pm Remember when Ender made the cop claim. Nice.
i don't think everyone claiming is town

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:42 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:39 am Finally caught up. Jeez.

So my dumb ass targeted mac last night and my action failed and up until this morning I didn’t realize why. :keys:
So u dont get a random track? U select ur target?

Brah what did MR do to me n1. I aint got no feedback from hin
That was my passive ability every odd night, and the target is not my choice. I haven’t said what my actual role does yet.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:38 am Haven't caught up, why is radish the wagon now and what happened to the red check?

Wilgy claimed to be a cop, n1 copped syn but unsuccessful, n2 peeked rondo not-a-threat (town or 3p)

Also host announced an error in night actions then urist said his protect on scotty didnt fail like he was told it did initially

112 claims to have potentially disrupted the kill which gives ender 33% to have stopped the kill and red peeked wilgy

And lol why is rondo being pushed over a greenish check if wilgy is no longer being pushed
Because JPIC likes godfathers apparently. Also because we have some evidence of redirection fuckery going on.
Seems like shitty reasoning to me
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:57 pm There's a number of people present right now.

I'd like their opinions on the alignment of Master Radishes.
Wasn't he cleared? I was generally null on them but thought they earned a pass somewhere.
What cleared Mr. R?

TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:34 pm @TonyStarkPrime how vulnerable is your "green check" on sig to stuff like godfather or redirector?
Zero barring like heavy heavy heavy bastard game in which place we complain in post but I think his in thread content is also towny even though he keeps voting bad
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:47 pm Can we yeet Syn now?

I might be able to get one more nerd out of PoE by the time I'm deleted.
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:50 pm I don't believe Wilgy is a cop btw.

Town is now confirmed to have: an IC, a roleblocker, and a desperado.

Town has claimed: dayvig, doctor, and whatever Ender is, and whatever Poison is.

I don't think it also has a cop. And all of those claims are more believable than Wilgy's. And cop is what you claim when you're mech outed as scum.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:51 pm Cool. Your wrong. Next?
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:53 pm

Town has claimed: dayvig, doctor, and whatever Ender is, and whatever Poison is.

I don't think it also has a cop. And all of those claims are more believable than Wilgy's. And cop is what you claim when you're mech outed as scum.
doctor claimed? wtf is wrong with everyone and claiming first thing in the morning with no scum flips and absolutely no info from the town flips.
Urist wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:58 pm
Poison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:53 pm

doctor claimed? wtf is wrong with everyone and claiming first thing in the morning with no scum flips and absolutely no info from the town flips.
Real talk i just wanted to cement my town cred and maybe secure being nk'd at some point so i can continue to slank
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:55 pm Like actually,

"These two died before Wilgy and Wilgy is normally the misyeet, so he must be scum."

"Wilgy stopped posting when the heat got turned up on him" sorry I had to go help the fiance.

"Wilgy's claim (with no counter) when he was put under the barrel is likely to be a scum claim without any evidence or context otherwise outside this happens."

This is all so silly. What happened to you Alison? If you weren't wearing Mac's corpse I'd be calling you a wolf rn.
Ender has claimed that his action might have stopped you from making a kill as wolf.

Cop is unlikely with what we know about the setup. I forgot to add that town also has a tree stump. There is simply too much town power, and the roles are too odd and intricate, for a plain cop to be a likely claim.
That's catch up part 3

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I need a break

Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:42 pm

why is it shitty reasoning?

we have good reason to believe cop checks are unreliable this game. why are we clearing someone because someone claimed to have a green on them?
Alison

Post by Alison »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:47 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:34 pm @TonyStarkPrime how vulnerable is your "green check" on sig to stuff like godfather or redirector?
Zero barring like heavy heavy heavy bastard game in which place we complain in post but I think his in thread content is also towny even though he keeps voting bad
ok

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:09 pm

we have good reason to believe cop checks are unreliable this game. why are we clearing someone because someone claimed to have a green on them?
Ignoring them entirely seems like a poor idea and hes townie besides that so 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:17 pm

Ignoring them entirely seems like a poor idea and hes townie besides that so 🤷‍♀️
What is townie at him? Help me understand your pov

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:36 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:07 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:23 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:03 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:40 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:10 am
bruh. so this implies that mafia have multi dimensional abilities

so michelle could be the mafia poisoner who poisoned mac n1 and as a result poisoned herself, no?
:faint:
That actually…makes sense from mafia perspective, to dodge the doc, factional kill someone else, and poison the IC. The rebound is clear.

Good conjecture, tutuu!

Ok so I’m currently at : Wilgy, Michelle, Rondo, MR.
there’s probably 1-2 more but that’s a good place to start
In the hypothetically idea i would be in a scum team with these folks, i wouldn't suspect/quoestion Wilgy, Rondo and Mr. R.
You can bring up distancing activities, but this is too much of a strech and you should not keep the suspicion on me before asking me about my claimed actions, and make me claim my role
I claimed i targeted N1 tutuu and N2 Mr R and i don't see anyone asking me why, and with what action.
Town is not focused on me that much and scum is not role fishing.
That means for me that scum knows about my role by one of my targets and i believe MrR is the one, because shows disinterest in interactions with me.
I would full claim if necessary.
LOL, this whole game when you have been typing Mr R. I thought you meant me. Now I realise you mean Radish :facepalm:
Is this the reason you complained about my tunnel?

Now can you answer my last question please?
What read do you have for me and why?
I read you as mostly town mainly because you are solvy, you are a bit abrasive and demanding but whatever. I have seen a few good posts I like. However when I put my tinfoil hat on the explination Tutuu said about you hitting Mac with poison and having it bounce back on you does give me pause on that possibility you are scum or 3p. Scotty said earlier we are being manipulated by some top posting as well and I know its not me, it cant be scotty or mac/alison. You are a pretty high poster so it could also mean you are scum. But I still read you as town after all that for now. Day 4 I was going to do some actual reads since I cant coast by anymore letting mac win the game.
I feel as though you’re just pandering. I don’t know if this is an authentic read or a condemnation of high posters because I said it.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Submit to the dungeons
Poll runs till Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:00 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

No votes
Voters: None
Alison
No votes
BoKnows
4%
Voters: DrWilgy
DrWilgy
15%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Ruri, Scotty, sig
EnderWiggin
No votes
Epignosis
4%
Voters: Urist
falcon45ca
No votes
Made
No votes
MasterRadishes
30%
Voters: Michelle, EnderWiggin, Alison, TonyStarkPrime, tutuu, Epignosis, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle
Michelle
No votes
No votes
Poison
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
Voters: Made, BoKnows
Ruri
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
tutuu
No votes
Urist
No votes
No Vote
4%
Voters: 112
No Lynch
No votes
Non (host, mod, spec, dead, etc)
37%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, juliets, Justplayingitcool, MacDougall, DkKoba, dunya, KZA, Lime Coke, sabie12, Syn
Total votes: 27
VC

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:18 am
BoKnows wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:15 am yo rondo who do I vote for?
Im in enough trouble as it is. Vote with Alison or Scotty
@BoKnows vote Rondo

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 334

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:57 pm There's a number of people present right now.

I'd like their opinions on the alignment of Master Radishes.
Wasn't he cleared? I was generally null on them but thought they earned a pass somewhere.
What cleared Mr. R?
Unknown. This apparently was a misconception.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:19 am [VOTE: RONDOBUCKLE] aubergine
Nice

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m 4 pages behind but just a reminder- if MR flips red, tutuu is probably cleared since he visited her and I doubt another mafia visits their partner on N1 unless they’re strong arming another, which is possible but unlikely.

Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:17 pm

why is he townie besides that?

It doesn't matter i don't have enough of a thread presence for my reads to be given weight
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 162

Post by Urist »

Scotty wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:28 pm I’m 4 pages behind but just a reminder- if MR flips red, tutuu is probably cleared since he visited her and I doubt another mafia visits their partner on N1 unless they’re strong arming another, which is possible but unlikely.
there are plenty of reasons for scum to target each other

1. doctor
2. tailor
3. motivator
4. inventor
5. any other number of positive actions

i don't think it's a good reason to anti-pair them.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 930
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Now there is a man with balls
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:11 pm Gonna keep my vote on Rondo as a protest for Rajon Rondo returning to the Lakers.
Understandable have a nice day
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:12 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:01 pm

Too many pro town actions to not have a GF as counter imo, but firstly for general antitown behaviour
Headdesk
Hahahahah thas been my reaction most interactions with Michelle
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:20 pm
@Michelle
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@sig
@Alison
@falcon45ca
@Urist
@RondoDimBuckle
@EnderWiggin
@Master Radishes
@Epignosis
@Made
@BoKnows
@112
@Poison
@Ruri
@DrWilgy
@Scotty
@TonyStarkPrime
sorry for pinging yall but this is very important to me. someone visited me last night. i need to know who. coz i gotta do something. i have major reasons to suspect its a scum role due to my flavor knowledge. if u are town and u did what u did to me last night pls say u did, and i will drop it. otherwise i might reveal ur shit and ill act with the assumption its a scum role
I wish I could say me, but no take me off the list of potentials
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:21 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:12 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:01 pm

Too many pro town actions to not have a GF as counter imo, but firstly for general antitown behaviour
Headdesk
Come on, explain...
Reading someone scum through a green check for "antitown behavior" and cause "there must be a gf" is just so incredibly deeply meh

Like if you want to policy kill him cause he annoys you fine whatever, but just say that, don't pretend that "antitown behavior" is actually something that hits scum a >rand amount of the time
Thank you! thats what Ive been trying to say. I dont mind if they just want to yeet me because they dont like me. I just want them to say it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:32 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:28 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:34 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:33 pm Tutuu can meme and never gets called out for it, I meme off her original meme and I get called out for it. This is laughable
We all know you're a serious player when it gets down to business. You never meme. Only clenched buttholes.

Tutu is a meme player. We forgive her the sins of her nature, because it is in her nature to meme. You?

The fact that you haven't outed who all the wolves are and told everyone else off for being wrong is scum-indicative.
Nanook what do you think about this post?
It read as mostly a joke to me
Ok this is confirmed Michelle has no sense of humor
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:33 pm It doesn't matter i don't have enough of a thread presence for my reads to be given weight
alright then if you aren't gonna explain don't complain nobody is listening to you.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Poison wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:09 pm Re Wagons:

1. I wouldn't like to bet with a cop claim, learnt the lesson with RB claim.

2. Rondo is town tbh.

3. Not sure I like the sudden MR wagon. Although I have to read people's claims first.
Finally, my town buddies are coming out to play.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:46 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:33 pm Tutuu can meme and never gets called out for it, I meme off her original meme and I get called out for it. This is laughable
We all know you're a serious player when it gets down to business. You never meme. Only clenched buttholes.

Tutu is a meme player. We forgive her the sins of her nature, because it is in her nature to meme. You?

The fact that you haven't outed who all the wolves are and told everyone else off for being wrong is scum-indicative.
Cmon fam English is her 4th language

And like chill a bit with this humor please, u just keep getting into situations where ppl ask u to chill a bit. U called Boknows blind, u called me annoying, Mac also said some shit that u being a bit rude iitc. I know for u this is just banter but like, align urself with everyone else's tolerance for banter pls, more harmony like that 🙏
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:28 pm I love role madness but given my lock town status I have little interest in litigating this
I forget why you are lock town again. Its been a bit can you refresh me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:33 pm It doesn't matter i don't have enough of a thread presence for my reads to be given weight
alright then if you aren't gonna explain don't complain nobody is listening to you.
Meh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:19 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:18 am
BoKnows wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:15 am yo rondo who do I vote for?
Im in enough trouble as it is. Vote with Alison or Scotty
@BoKnows vote Rondo
Hahaha, Scotty, I like this
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I appreciate the attempt
tinfoil nanook is looking to get green cred for when I flip town and Alison is wrong
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:50 pm

And like chill a bit with this humor please, u just keep getting into situations where ppl ask u to chill a bit. U called Boknows blind, u called me annoying, Mac also said some shit that u being a bit rude iitc. I know for u this is just banter but like, align urself with everyone else's tolerance for banter pls, more harmony like that 🙏
Wait? Really? 4th language. that is damn impressive. Ok correction I called something you said annoyingly tutuu. I take back the no humor jab I didnt realise.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:50 pm

Wait? Really? 4th language. that is damn impressive. Ok correction I called something you said annoyingly tutuu. I take back the no humor jab I didnt realise.
Before that u straight up called me annoying loool but iss cool, all gucci

It really does not matter if I explain my reads or not lol, they aren't going to be followed either way. That's fine, let's just not pretend it isn't the case.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:02 pm It really does not matter if I explain my reads or not lol, they aren't going to be followed either way. That's fine, let's just not pretend it isn't the case.
who do you think is scum?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 135

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:53 pm
I appreciate the attempt
tinfoil nanook is looking to get green cred for when I flip town and Alison is wrong
Wait, do you find Nook scummy or not? Quit hedging.

Also, you seem exorbitantly concerned about getting lynched given the votes on you. Why?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:02 pm It really does not matter if I explain my reads or not lol, they aren't going to be followed either way. That's fine, let's just not pretend it isn't the case.
Epi
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:03 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:53 pm
I appreciate the attempt
Wait, do you find Nook scummy or not? Quit hedging.

Also, you seem exorbitantly concerned about getting lynched given the votes on you. Why?
You're asking me to not have tinfoil? no, I will always have tinfoil. Nanook is still leaning town its when we clear people up and people re-read thread that comment is for.

Because A) I am shaking the tree in my own way, everything is content and B ) why not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 263

Post by Master Radishes »

Oh
Master Radishes
Hitman

What did I do
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:05 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:03 pm
Epi
can I get 4 more names on the list in descending order of strength of read?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

This better not be another GoC situation like when Syn was certain he had a red check on me but refused to say why and then it turns out he didn't
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:07 pm This better not be another GoC situation like when Syn was certain he had a red check on me but refused to say why and then it turns out he didn't
nah you scum slipped. check back a bit and youll find a quote of it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”