55%

Total votes: 11
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:24 am I'm liking Ilario's eagerness to finding town.
Boxing.

@ilario Would I know you by another name, or no?
Hmmmm I think most people on MU know me by ilario, I’m from the same site as spf and Alexa so maybe you heard of me in passing
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I vibe with dyslexicons energy
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm town!

Who's got hawt takes? It's Sexy Saxophone Saturday, and I'm feelin' spicy
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:38 am
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm Oh and by the way, I was kinda thinkin' about this earlier.

Isn't it better for the fruit vendor to claim right away? Basically an IC, yeah? Could have me (the watcher) go on 'em too. I know it's delayed mechanics and all, but still useful as long as I'm not killed.

And for everyone's efforts on this page, I'm gonna slap a small townread on all of you good folk right away. I'm warning ya though, my mind changes easily, but gettin' good vibes from this crowd. I like Jimmy's idea too, about Stayposi being naturally on guard about his early buddy-buddy with her. He seems like a good player, so I think her being naturally curious about all of that is pretty nice as far as ground zero reads go.
Hi, Son. Hope I can call you Son, cause I think that's kind of funny.

I just wanted to tell you that I'm currently single and looking to mingle. And I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? It would entail peace and love and good things, and us never voting each other this game. You are town, and I am town. Let me know kk *squeaks and runs*
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:42 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:57 pm staypositiveffiend
Sloonei

TonyStarkPrime

Son of Anarch

More people please
I'm pro The Sloon, based on nothing but lolSloonquestionsSloon. And also if you say so, since I fully trust you.
Son seems town to me and like a good time.
Continuing..
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:45 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:44 pm I think in something like 100% of my town games I'm entering with mech talk and I dunno how frequently I do that in a wolf game
I think that I'm something like 100% sure you don't enter all your games with mech talk.
I also don't know if you did "mech talk" as much as a mech suggestion, which is maybe different.

Also, haven't memorised the setup, but in all open games, town claiming is a good thing a lot of the time, and can create ICs. At a point.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:13 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:27 am Oooof jjj/spf/ilario town team sounds pretty hype
I am sure that would be hype, indeed.

But you know what would be even hyper? If we went out on a date, lasting for the duration of the game.
Rules are as follows: We don't vote each other the entire game.
I really need some love in my life right now. What do you say?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:24 am I'm liking Ilario's eagerness to finding town.
Boxing.

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:25 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:37 am illario's alignment is TBA but i like the energy of his opening posts so far
Ok so not all your takes are bad, but you can still be mafia.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:40 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:44 am Jjj do you have any thoughts on my slot?
I’m taking it slow. You’ve opened with admirable energy, and it is appreciated. I don’t know that your content specifically is indicative of alignment to me yet. Keep doing what you’re doing anyway and I’ll see how I feel.
Slow in general or just specifically with me? I assume the latter since you townread spf off one post. I can see why you would be slow with me, mostly just asking for curiosity sake
This is a towny thought, again. And a fair question, to be all the way honest
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:06 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:40 am
Marmot wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:36 am [VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine

What do you see in TSP?
Trepidation about engaging the game in an environment of early vibes and camaraderie.
I'm in for the town cred

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:03 am I do think that brain stuff about noting time and walking it back is probably town indicative on Marmot, without completely disrespecting his scum game.
If dylexicons plan as wolf was to have an almost identical catch up to mine and share so many similar ideas in an attempt to pocket me, then their plan has worked.

But given that they barely even know who I am, I doubt that i would be the designated pocket of choice for dyslexicon, so Occam’s razor states that this slot is most likely just town.

For people who have more experience with them feel free to let me know if I’m being to charitable with this read, it’s our first game together (of hopefully many more) and I have no idea what to expect of their wolf range.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:25 am
sig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:18 amWait video mafia what is this new fangaled game?
I think it's announced in discord. Also, probably should talk further about it there and not here. But I do recommend.
is this open invite?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:26 am I have decided that I like Dizzy’s start. While it’s more reactive than proactive, I think that’s symptomatic of his arrival time. I like the town pile he has produced and find it agreeable enough. 5.5 town reads (half for Lime Coke) is a healthy start.
5.5 town reads less than 12 hours into the game, eh?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I know falcon, we could still use a couple more. We’re getting there. :biggrin:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:17 am I know falcon, we could still use a couple more. We’re getting there. :biggrin:
You're gonna put me in the ER one day with all of your town reads
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:38 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:38 am
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm Oh and by the way, I was kinda thinkin' about this earlier.

Isn't it better for the fruit vendor to claim right away? Basically an IC, yeah? Could have me (the watcher) go on 'em too. I know it's delayed mechanics and all, but still useful as long as I'm not killed.

And for everyone's efforts on this page, I'm gonna slap a small townread on all of you good folk right away. I'm warning ya though, my mind changes easily, but gettin' good vibes from this crowd. I like Jimmy's idea too, about Stayposi being naturally on guard about his early buddy-buddy with her. He seems like a good player, so I think her being naturally curious about all of that is pretty nice as far as ground zero reads go.
Hi, Son. Hope I can call you Son, cause I think that's kind of funny.

I just wanted to tell you that I'm currently single and looking to mingle. And I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? It would entail peace and love and good things, and us never voting each other this game. You are town, and I am town. Let me know kk *squeaks and runs*
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:42 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:57 pm staypositiveffiend
Sloonei

TonyStarkPrime

Son of Anarch

More people please
I'm pro The Sloon, based on nothing but lolSloonquestionsSloon. And also if you say so, since I fully trust you.
Son seems town to me and like a good time.
Continuing..
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:45 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:44 pm I think in something like 100% of my town games I'm entering with mech talk and I dunno how frequently I do that in a wolf game
I think that I'm something like 100% sure you don't enter all your games with mech talk.
I also don't know if you did "mech talk" as much as a mech suggestion, which is maybe different.

Also, haven't memorised the setup, but in all open games, town claiming is a good thing a lot of the time, and can create ICs. At a point.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:13 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:27 am Oooof jjj/spf/ilario town team sounds pretty hype
I am sure that would be hype, indeed.

But you know what would be even hyper? If we went out on a date, lasting for the duration of the game.
Rules are as follows: We don't vote each other the entire game.
I really need some love in my life right now. What do you say?
Boxing.

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:25 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:37 am illario's alignment is TBA but i like the energy of his opening posts so far
Ok so not all your takes are bad, but you can still be mafia.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:40 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:44 am Jjj do you have any thoughts on my slot?
I’m taking it slow. You’ve opened with admirable energy, and it is appreciated. I don’t know that your content specifically is indicative of alignment to me yet. Keep doing what you’re doing anyway and I’ll see how I feel.
Slow in general or just specifically with me? I assume the latter since you townread spf off one post. I can see why you would be slow with me, mostly just asking for curiosity sake
This is a towny thought, again. And a fair question, to be all the way honest
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:06 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:40 am
Marmot wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:36 am [VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine

What do you see in TSP?
Trepidation about engaging the game in an environment of early vibes and camaraderie.
I'm in for the town cred

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:03 am I do think that brain stuff about noting time and walking it back is probably town indicative on Marmot, without completely disrespecting his scum game.
If dylexicons plan as wolf was to have an almost identical catch up to mine and share so many similar ideas in an attempt to pocket me, then their plan has worked.

But given that they barely even know who I am, I doubt that i would be the designated pocket of choice for dyslexicon, so Occam’s razor states that this slot is most likely just town.

For people who have more experience with them feel free to let me know if I’m being to charitable with this read, it’s our first game together (of hopefully many more) and I have no idea what to expect of their wolf range.
I'm not sure if you know what Occam's Razor actually means
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I usually just use it as a way to paraphrase the idea that the “simplest answer is usually the correct one”, that’s how I’ve seen it used before
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Welcome to Dizzytown, population dizzy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 446
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

If I'm mafia I'll self-poison at endgame for ez win.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:57 am If I'm mafia I'll self-poison at endgame for ez win.
If I'm town, this is a dumbtell.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:26 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:17 am I know falcon, we could still use a couple more. We’re getting there. :biggrin:
Let’s stabilize those vitals by talking about anti-town reads, falcon. What have you got?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:57 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:57 am If I'm mafia I'll self-poison at endgame for ez win.
This is nothing. Welcome to the game. What are your thoughts?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:10 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:50 am No concerns about fake claims means you have at worst two almost ICs in a setup like this
Why are there no concerns about fake claims, and how do the poisons play into that?
If you claim and flip and are lying you can tell everyone; otoh, if you claim and flip and are real you can also tell everyone
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sig’s pretty towny too
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Falcon’s off to a good start
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:05 pm Sig’s pretty towny too
What pretty towny things has sig done?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:59 am
I am nothing. I feel welcomed. "" ""
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I've seen enough TSP does, JJJ and Dizzy always town
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dies*
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:58 am
Let’s stabilize those vitals by talking about anti-town reads, falcon. What have you got?
Right off the bat Ilario is pinging me. Several of their posts seem cute, cuddly and fuzzy. It might be just their pic, but me no wrikey.

If I advance this theory even further, then Marmot is scum too.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:59 am
I am nothing. I feel welcomed. "" ""
You are a player in this game with a voice that I will listen to as much as all the others.
Your opening pair of posts amounted to nothing for me in terms of determining anything about your alignment.

Why should TSP die?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:20 pm
Right off the bat Ilario is pinging me. Several of their posts seem cute, cuddly and fuzzy. It might be just their pic, but me no wrikey.

This is the direct opposite of every other ilario read I have seen expressed in the game. Can you point to specific posts?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:02 am
Son of Anarch wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:00 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:57 am
Son of Anarch wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:50 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 am I might be leaning Ilario town based on vibes.

Dangerous as fuck to do that but I'm letting it rip.
I thought his catch up was pretty good. Why do you think it's dangerous to town lean him?
Why aren’t you worried that I’m pocketing you ? Normally people who haven’t played with me always react super paranoid when I start to tr them very strongly out of the blue
Because I know I'm townie as fuck. It doesn't surprise me if other people see that too. If you or anyone else who may be a wolf wanna pocket me they can go right ahead, I enjoy staying alive as long as possible in games. As I said, I'm not a noobie and I don't have an inherent distrust over early townreads like someone in the middle of their mafia career might have after being burned. I like to go with the flow and seeing what happens first.

Lmaoooo I love this
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:02 am General encouragement and general caution simultaneously:

Our ratio in this game is 11 town to 4 mafia. Nanook has introduced hard mode, and that’s okay. We’ve earned it lately on The Syndicate. But those splits are things we should be mindful of as we consider all game matters.

We’re looking at 3 mischops available before a hypothetical 5 vs. 4 Limlo. That means we need a POE pool of 7 (or equivalently 7 correct town reads other than the self).
o shit lmaoo

maybe i should read the roles, is thhis a setup thats moreso mech based?
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:07 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:02 am I like what I have seen from SPF so far.
anyone you dislike so far?
These posts in particular are what I'm talking about, feels like Ilario is playin' a soft cuddly game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

LMAOO this is the first time my posting style has been described as cute,cuddly or fuzzy

<3 owo
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 554

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:28 amSpicy

Is this an rvs vote or a serious vote ?
It was serious, but I left it. My spf read is on hold at the moment
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:28 pm

LMAOO this is the first time my posting style has been described as cute,cuddly or fuzzy

<3 owo
Anyone who adds 3 extra o's to lmao is cute n' cuddly
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:29 amHmmmm I think most people on MU know me by ilario, I’m from the same site as spf and Alexa so maybe you heard of me in passing
I don't think so, but I noticed other players having played with you and wondered if I had too. I think you mentioned reading spf town though, but don't know if you said why?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:31 pm

<3 owo
i almost never used to speak like this until my most recent gf so you have her to blame lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:31 am I vibe with dyslexicons energy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:32 pm

<3 owo
i almost never used to speak like this until my most recent gf so you have her to blame lol
GF affecting the way you speak is also cute n' cuddly.

Do you 2 watch Frozen together and finish each other's sandwiches?
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Dizzy is town #6 on my list.

This game remains easy.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:38 amIf dylexicons plan as wolf was to have an almost identical catch up to mine and share so many similar ideas in an attempt to pocket me, then their plan has worked.

My evil plan has been exposed! ABORT MISSION

I'm vibing back, and beyond your claim, makes me see town in you as well.
And as I'm sure you know, town needs to find town, and mafia will be toast with jam.

I'm very good as the mafia alignment, but it's not for "process" imo. But I'm sure others could tell you some ghost stories, but pay them no mind, they're just jelly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:31 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:29 amHmmmm I think most people on MU know me by ilario, I’m from the same site as spf and Alexa so maybe you heard of me in passing
I don't think so, but I noticed other players having played with you and wondered if I had too. I think you mentioned reading spf town though, but don't know if you said why?
Nahhh I didn’t really extrapolate into why. Tbh I don’t even have a reason, though I didn’t particularly feel like flipping mafia in this lobby since last time I played against spf sloonei jjj combo they were all town and I kinda wanted to see what it would be like to town with Atleast a few of them, so I was pretty relieved when I saw my alignment.

Anyways, I was riding the high of the flip and I saw spfs and jjjs posts and my gut told me that they both just seem tonally towny to me in their first posts I saw so I trd them for it. Don’t have much more deeper insight for my original read unfortunately
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Everyone reads SPF town. So maybe I should just read SPF town. It's very much possible she is just town.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:34 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:32 pm

<3 owo
GF affecting the way you speak is also cute n' cuddly.

Do you 2 watch Frozen together and finish each other's sandwiches?
Isn’t that normal :p I do that with even my bro friends
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:37 pm Sloonei
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Yeah, why?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:39 pm Everyone reads SPF town. So maybe I should just read SPF town. It's very much possible she is just town.
I wouldn’t sponge my spf read this early fwiw

I tend to overplay my confidence in my early reads

My only tr that I genuinely believe is very unlikely to be mafia is soa

I’d say with the others im varying between 50-70% in confidence
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:39 pm Everyone reads SPF town. So maybe I should just read SPF town. It's very much possible she is just town.
JJJ said she was town very early.

Earlier than me, and I'm pretty sure I just auto-townread SPF at this point.

However I consider JJJ as probably a player that's better than me read wise.

So if he's saying SPF is town and is confident on it, I'm more than happy to sheep.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:10 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:50 am No concerns about fake claims means you have at worst two almost ICs in a setup like this
Why are there no concerns about fake claims, and how do the poisons play into that?
If you claim and flip and are lying you can tell everyone; otoh, if you claim and flip and are real you can also tell everyone
I still don’t understand what you mean.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:37 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:38 amIf dylexicons plan as wolf was to have an almost identical catch up to mine and share so many similar ideas in an attempt to pocket me, then their plan has worked.

My evil plan has been exposed! ABORT MISSION

I'm vibing back, and beyond your claim, makes me see town in you as well.
And as I'm sure you know, town needs to find town, and mafia will be toast with jam.

I'm very good as the mafia alignment, but it's not for "process" imo. But I'm sure others could tell you some ghost stories, but pay them no mind, they're just jelly.
got it! im putting u under soa and tied with jjj in my hierarchy of townreads
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:38 pm
Nahhh I didn’t really extrapolate into why. Tbh I don’t even have a reason, though I didn’t particularly feel like flipping mafia in this lobby since last time I played against spf sloonei jjj combo they were all town and I kinda wanted to see what it would be like to town with Atleast a few of them, so I was pretty relieved when I saw my alignment.

Anyways, I was riding the high of the flip and I saw spfs and jjjs posts and my gut told me that they both just seem tonally towny to me in their first posts I saw so I trd them for it. Don’t have much more deeper insight for my original read unfortunately
What game did we play together?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:40 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:37 pm Sloonei
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Yeah, why?
Because I am a legend in this business.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:38 pmNahhh I didn’t really extrapolate into why. Tbh I don’t even have a reason, though I didn’t particularly feel like flipping mafia in this lobby since last time I played against spf sloonei jjj combo they were all town and I kinda wanted to see what it would be like to town with Atleast a few of them, so I was pretty relieved when I saw my alignment.

Alright, thanks anyway. If I ever bother, I may go back to check the gut that spooked me, regarding her opening here vs other games. But I also think those kinds of reads ("You're not acting like that game") are kind of dangerous to make. I don't really think I'm great at reading spf, if I am to be honest with myself, and I don't think I've seen her as mafia before (when playing myself)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I feel as though I can sense the gears turning in her process, even in these early stages of the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I encourage everyone to read SPF on their own merits. Hers is an archetype I’ve certainly gotten wrong before. It’s an entry-level town read.

I do think that SPF has a way of attracting immediate and endless tinfoil merely for breathing — sometimes that makes me doubt the accuracy of suspicions she receives. But I am not “certain”.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:43 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:38 pm

What game did we play together?
we played very briefly on the rym game in the mu subforum but you got killed before we had much chance to interact

Return to “Previous Heists”