Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Night 10 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Long Con »

Aw, I took that video down. I'll see if I can find it and upload it again for you.

There's me at a friend's wedding.

I can't believe Hedgeowl was a Civ. I'm sure there's seven other living opinions that echo my own. Unbelievable. :|
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I am so way cuter than Elsie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Busy day yesterday packing for uni and I'm still not finished! Going to be another fun day for me. Hedge flipping civ makes me want to reconsider everything tbh, I think the baddies have played too good of a game here.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Canucklehead »

Hihi.

Sorry I've been away and not answering LC's baseless accusations about me :P
I was forcibly hushed, and used the time to try an get caught up/involved in my other games......and then life was crazy and I haven't slept and I just attempted to teach Foucault to a bunch of first year undergrads after having no sleep at all and not nearly enough coffee. Which is a very, very, very bad idea.

So I'm a little out of it. I'll try to form a coherent response to your suspicions though, LC! :noble:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I think I may have to retract my statement about not voting for zeek, enrique or mp. I am piecing together Epigs suspicion of Enrique and it holds more water than I thought. Epi you could make this easier by just listing the reasons you voted for him. Just a few key words even.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

I'm sorry for being so dead. :(
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

HAHAHAHA - I meant to post that in the Who game!!! Ignore everyone.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Re: Day 10 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Canucklehead »

Long Con wrote:You know what? I don't think coming after Boogs is productive. I think Boogs is becoming some sort of baddie punching bag. I did a reanalysis of the current situation, based on the number of people left in the poll. If there are two baddie teams of four people each, and we have killed what, two baddies? That means that there six baddies on the poll today? That's ugly.

No one is shifting the spotlight off Boogs, all I'm seeing is people pecking away at him. He's not the one we're looking for. My top suspects are Canuck and Lorab. If we want to lynch a baddie, then we should start there. Maybe Canuck is silenced today, fine, then Lorab.

The simple fact is that they've been buttering me up all game, with a dash of "I'm unsure but he feels Civvie". Don't believe the hype. They don't care if I'm Civvie, they just want to keep me off their case by buddying up to me.

Watch for those who don't want to accept this, their teammates may reveal themselves. I have no info, I just know this is true. It's been pinging me for a while and I kept quiet to stay alive. There's just no more time for that now.
I will totes cop to "buttering you up", if by "buttering you up" you mean I've mostly agreed with you and wanted to hear your input. I feel like we've been on the same page for much of this game, so yes, I've been thinking of you as a civ pretty consistently because I'm vain like that and I tend to assume that people who agree with me and don't antagonize me without cause are probably also civ.

I haven't been trying to "keep you off my case"....I've been assuming that we were both reading the other correctly as civ and were working together. Is that not the case? :(
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

While facial hair and a suite and tie is pretty impressive, I think dangley earings and cute glasses win this battle.

I look forward to the singing competition though! :D
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Python Polls

Post by Roxy »

Who rocks it better?

Poll runs till Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:27:30 pm
You may select 1 option

Long Con
Long Con (3), Boogs (5) 20%
LoRab
LoRab (2), juliets (8), bea (9) 30%
thank you for the last minute poll idea (hosts, nons, deads)
DisgruntledPorcupine (1), Made (4), Enrique (6), MovingPictures07 (7), Roxy (10) 50%
Total votes : 10
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Nobody was killed.

It is now Day 11.
;)
bea
Racketeer

Re: Day 11 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by bea »

Yay for another no death night!
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

So how do you do this play two games at a time thing?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

It's really hard. I drove myself mad the time I tried to play 3 at once. Hosting and playing is damn near killing me and my game just started. :(
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yay I'm so glad we had another "free" night!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Hedgeowl »

bea wrote:It's really hard. I drove myself mad the time I tried to play 3 at once. Hosting and playing is damn near killing me and my game just started. :(
The only upside to my lynch was that I went from 3 games to 2. :phew:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nice, another no death night! My feelings haven't changed regarding lynch targets.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

so you still think canuck and lorab are the way to go? You're not even going to address canuck's response to you?
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Day 10 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Long Con »

Canucklehead wrote:
Long Con wrote:You know what? I don't think coming after Boogs is productive. I think Boogs is becoming some sort of baddie punching bag. I did a reanalysis of the current situation, based on the number of people left in the poll. If there are two baddie teams of four people each, and we have killed what, two baddies? That means that there six baddies on the poll today? That's ugly.

No one is shifting the spotlight off Boogs, all I'm seeing is people pecking away at him. He's not the one we're looking for. My top suspects are Canuck and Lorab. If we want to lynch a baddie, then we should start there. Maybe Canuck is silenced today, fine, then Lorab.

The simple fact is that they've been buttering me up all game, with a dash of "I'm unsure but he feels Civvie". Don't believe the hype. They don't care if I'm Civvie, they just want to keep me off their case by buddying up to me.

Watch for those who don't want to accept this, their teammates may reveal themselves. I have no info, I just know this is true. It's been pinging me for a while and I kept quiet to stay alive. There's just no more time for that now.
I will totes cop to "buttering you up", if by "buttering you up" you mean I've mostly agreed with you and wanted to hear your input. I feel like we've been on the same page for much of this game, so yes, I've been thinking of you as a civ pretty consistently because I'm vain like that and I tend to assume that people who agree with me and don't antagonize me without cause are probably also civ.

I haven't been trying to "keep you off my case"....I've been assuming that we were both reading the other correctly as civ and were working together. Is that not the case? :(
Not much to address here, it's what I already knew she said her viewpoint was. As a baddie, it behooves her to continue with the same story.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Good nobody died. I've just moved back into uni and I'm just making a quick post to say check in and say you probably won't see much of me until late tomorrow.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Wow, quiet day. I started to make a vote record for Canuck, and she's voted for Civs most of the time, but then I was like, "That's everyone's vote record!"

So blah. She's still bad, I just can't prove it. She and LoRab are both bad. :(
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

I think voting LC is the best choice today to make sure we do this right.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Why do you think this boogsykittah?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Boogs wrote:I think voting LC is the best choice today to make sure we do this right.
I'm sooooooo tempted to agree with this, since LC is now turning against me.....

But to be honest, Boogs, this looks to me like you're just seizing an opportunity to get me and maybe LoRab to follow you.

Where's your case?? Why should we vote LC? Do you have info on him like you did on Bullz?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boogs wrote:I think voting LC is the best choice today to make sure we do this right.
Boogs, this is not the right move, I am one of the only Civs left in this game. Lynching me would be a waste of a valuable lynch. We have gotten a slight reprieve with two nights of no death, but it's not even what we needed. What we needed was for baddies to kill baddies.

Believe me, Lorab or Canuck. This is the way to salvage this game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Canucklehead wrote:
I'm sooooooo tempted to agree with this, since LC is now turning against me.....

But to be honest, Boogs, this looks to me like you're just seizing an opportunity to get me and maybe LoRab to follow you.

Where's your case?? Why should we vote LC? Do you have info on him like you did on Bullz?
I know why you won't vote for me. You want to get a baddie from the other team. You're as desperate as a Civvie at this point! LOL
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Canucklehead wrote:

Do you really think Boogs ever had info on anyone? :eye:

90% of his posts are lies and misdirection. If he's not bad I'll be amazed. *Votes Boogs*
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

LC, I don't understand why you're doing this? Lynching me is not going to help the civvies win. I'm a civvie. I'm not the droids you're looking for.

linki: Bullz, my mention of "info" in that post was meant to be sarcastic. I found his post about LC suspicious, not persuasive
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Canucklehead wrote:LC, I don't understand why you're doing this? Lynching me is not going to help the civvies win. I'm a civvie. I'm not the droids you're looking for.
That is quite literally impossible.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Hiya everyone. I strongly believe That JC and Bea are civ, and I suspected LC then didn't vote him when he stopped going after me. After getting advice from a very reliable source (aka BF lol), it seems i have missed the facts of what has been going on. I first thought that there could be two teams of Civs which when talking to him even he says doesn't sound right and he isn't playing, and when I re read what I thought I knew, I finally pinned down Bullz is either bad but I think he is Indy. Secondly, when going back to LC buddying up to Bullz and me, he was trying to buy favor to get us to vote the way he wanted and save us but now it seems since he knows neither of us are being on the chopping block that he wants Canuck gone as an easy way out. His allegiance to anyone has been changed with the turn of a head all game and if he isn't Baddie playing solo, then he's def an Indy that doesn't give a rats arse who dies and that is why he flips like a pancake so much.

HOWEVER since Bullzeye is still voting against me it confirms to me he is on LC's team. If he does flip Baddie when lynched I think our next move is Bullzeye Who also hasn't been giving much Civvie loving to us all. So it's LC then Bullz to me to win the game for CIVS.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Hiya everyone. I strongly believe That JC and Bea are civ, and I suspected LC then didn't vote him when he stopped going after me. After getting advice from a very reliable source (aka BF lol), it seems i have missed the facts of what has been going on. I first thought that there could be two teams of Civs which when talking to him even he says doesn't sound right and he isn't playing, and when I re read what I thought I knew, I finally pinned down Bullz is either bad but I think he is Indy. Secondly, when going back to LC buddying up to Bullz and me, he was trying to buy favor to get us to vote the way he wanted and save us but now it seems since he knows neither of us are being on the chopping block that he wants Canuck gone as an easy way out. His allegiance to anyone has been changed with the turn of a head all game and if he isn't Baddie playing solo, then he's def an Indy that doesn't give a rats arse who dies and that is why he flips like a pancake so much.

HOWEVER since Bullzeye is still voting against me it confirms to me he is on LC's team. If he does flip Baddie when lynched I think our next move is Bullzeye Who also hasn't been giving much Civvie loving to us all. So it's LC then Bullz to me to win the game for CIVS.
I don't even know where to start with all the things wrong with this post. :shrug:

I'm still not a baddie. You have no right to act as if people voting for you makes them suspicious when all you've done all game is lie to people and attempt to mislead them. I'm not sure where to go after we lynch you, maybe you're even right and LC is on the opposite baddie team to you, but I think our first order of business is to put you back on the chopping block once and for all.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boogs wrote:Hiya everyone. I strongly believe That JC and Bea are civ, and I suspected LC then didn't vote him when he stopped going after me. After getting advice from a very reliable source (aka BF lol), it seems i have missed the facts of what has been going on. I first thought that there could be two teams of Civs which when talking to him even he says doesn't sound right and he isn't playing, and when I re read what I thought I knew, I finally pinned down Bullz is either bad but I think he is Indy. Secondly, when going back to LC buddying up to Bullz and me, he was trying to buy favor to get us to vote the way he wanted and save us but now it seems since he knows neither of us are being on the chopping block that he wants Canuck gone as an easy way out. His allegiance to anyone has been changed with the turn of a head all game and if he isn't Baddie playing solo, then he's def an Indy that doesn't give a rats arse who dies and that is why he flips like a pancake so much.

I don't understand most of this post, you're accusing me of things I didn't do.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

I won't be around during the lynch, so I'm going to vote now. Nothing has really changed for me since yesterday other than the hedge lynch which I think means some major manipulation from baddies. I'm voting Bea again, because I still trust her too much.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Less than an hour to vote. No one is voting for my main suspects, and I'm not going to spread out the vote MORE and let the baddies have their easy choice on who to lynch. I can vote on my phone. Going to bowling league now.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Here I am at bowling, and still no one else coming in to vote. Maybe I will be the one to decide between myself, Boogs, and Be a for this one.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*runs around waving arms*

Woo hoo, this thread is all mine! So is this lynch! Yaaaaaaa!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Work hoofs suck
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

Work hoofs?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, I hate wearing those.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Voted Bea, if only to prove to Boogs that he is wrong.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Bea is no more! She was the French guard, a baddie.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

bea wrote:Work hoofs suck
:haha: <3 :bea:
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Night 11 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Long Con »

:slick: Boogs, let's take the rest of them down.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well, I've been silenced an couldn't vote. I made a mistake after the last lynch and posted something but haven't posted since. I'm so glad you guys got a baddie! And it was bea! RIP bea, but BIH to your character. And wow was it quiet in here.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Oy! Thought there was more time in the poll. Had looked at it not signed in, though, so it showed the wrong time zone. I hate missing lynches. But, good result. I've been afk all day at work. Had about fifteen minutes to check in and read up then, but didn't have time to post. Honestly not sure where my vote would have gone.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Probably not Bea, amirite? :eye:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:Probably not Bea, amirite? :eye:
Maybe bea. I'm not sure. Reading a lynch in retrospect, it's generally hard to know who I'd have voted for, because I know how it turns out.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Didn't expect that to happen to Bea wow. And I missed the result of the poll and see it wasn't posted yet.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Also what do we think now? With being showing up bad do we think anyone connects to her as a teammate or do we think there is a seperate bad team (or solo baddie) left???
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

GO AWAY YOU SMELLERS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BOTTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p PPPPPPFFFFFTTTTT!!!!! :p :p :p :p

Thanks for a great game Rox and DP! I had a blast! :D

Return to “Previous Jobs”