40%

Total votes: 10
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:50 pm Just so we're clear what's happening here i already gave my three and a half reads and now I'm going to shit post until I cap myself and come back 10-15 minutes before eod to naked vote and be sheeped and we may or may not hit mafia but it'll be worth it for the experience and the memories
this is performative

might loop back to being towny but im not sure
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Is Nutella frozen lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Oh nvm she posted
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:53 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
hi
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

if nutellas scum i dont want any of the cred, ftr

if she's town i also get no cred because i'm currently scumreading her
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 157
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:50 pm Just so we're clear what's happening here i already gave my three and a half reads and now I'm going to shit post until I cap myself and come back 10-15 minutes before eod to naked vote and be sheeped and we may or may not hit mafia but it'll be worth it for the experience and the memories
this is performative

Yeah and it's a performance for the fucking ages, so strap in and get your clapping hands ready
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 237
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:03 pm
this is performative

isn't the point of that post to be performative?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:55 pm i, too, am obvious town and perplexed at the literally 0 townreads (other than wilgy d0, who is apparently a god)
i probably should have made it clear that when i called your post relatable it also was a townread
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:59 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:58 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:54 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:51 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:48 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:46 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Lmaooo I’m not trying to be intentionally scummy this game, what part of me pinged you?
IDK i guess i thought we'd mindmeld more on nook, so your "meta and vibes" answer kinda pinged me

ugh i forgot this is 100 PC im gonna be careful
Lmaooo he’s like my strongest tr, Maybe my meta is wrong

If this pinged you I assume you find him scummy? How so?
it's too early for me to say i find him scummy but i was kinda taken aback by how much he's posting considering what i've seen from him as town in the past VS. as mafia (where he posted much more) - though i guess people are saying he does it as both alignments - but i don't have enough of a sample size to say that actually makes him mafia here (and yeah now it seems like it just is NAI), i just didn't understand you calling him town so soon. why is he your strongest TR?
It’s kinda like Anne’s meta on sonrio lol. When he’s mafia he just feels sneaky and nefarious, like there’s an agenda in his posting and it always feels like there’s some sort of motive behind his posts. As town he kinda just posts for fun without thinking too much on it, it’s more free-flowing. Atleast that’s what I’ve been using to read him until now and it hasn’t backfired yet.
mmmm ok i'll take your word on it for now. i'm not pinged by any of his actual posts so

and scratch what i said earlier, illario may actually be town
What changed your mind on me? I barely did anything differently lol

i was scumreading you for your initial take on Nook but it made more sense when you talked through it ig. though now i take it back again because i hate your take on anne

also i'm obviously alexa at this point

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:01 pm I’m not good at reading anne in rvs, I think what she said to jjj was probably not something she would bother with saying as mafia?
bruh? she did that exact same thing in constellations lol. her demanding people to have her as lock town is like a scum 101 move from her. also the more she posts and demands she should be seen as lock town the scummier i find it. but i know me saying this is not going to help her remotely, i just feel like she's having a lot of fun and posting performative things which i associate with her scum play. but i obviously would not vote her day one either way
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay cool

@cassandra

What's your read on me?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

i never demanded people townread me in constellations, so already we're off to a false start
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:06 pm
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:55 pm i, too, am obvious town and perplexed at the literally 0 townreads (other than wilgy d0, who is apparently a god)
i probably should have made it clear that when i called your post relatable it also was a townread
nice, good read if youre town (honestly thought that post was arguably one of my towniest)
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

im also not having fun in this thread although it may seem like it, i think the vibe is uncomfortable to be fully honest. i feel compelled to post though because early day 1 is the easiest time to for me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:01 pm
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:57 pm look, im not telling everyone to townread me right away. that's not what this is about. i get some people have either no prior experience with me or just simply aren't reading my posts. in fact, ive only played one game with JJJ, but i do feel from an objective standpoint i am extremely townie and out of wolf range, so for JJJ to be making up these convoluted reasons to TR everyone else on that list but not me is just a feelsbadman moment
i don't really believe that you believe you're out of your wolf range tbh. why?
eh, i might not actually be out of wolf range but i do feel like im extremely townie. not sure if that makes sense, but i get the sense that rn i can just feel that im an obvious villager to anyone who has meta on me or has read my posts. not really sure i can explain it

it's basically that feeling you get as town when you're posting and are just like "this is the good stuff" and can see how everything is clicking irt people being able to find you and having a trail to point to later in case anyone is dumb enough to scumread you. i'm not sure if i described the feeling well, but that's how i currently feel.
this is the good stuff
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:09 pm im also not having fun in this thread although it may seem like it, i think the vibe is uncomfortable to be fully honest. i feel compelled to post though because early day 1 is the easiest time to for me
What's making you uncomfortable/sapping your fun?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i feel good about
illario/leetic
iaafr
anne
lime

i feel meh about
jay
nook
cass
spf because i feel like it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:10 pm
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:01 pm
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:57 pm look, im not telling everyone to townread me right away. that's not what this is about. i get some people have either no prior experience with me or just simply aren't reading my posts. in fact, ive only played one game with JJJ, but i do feel from an objective standpoint i am extremely townie and out of wolf range, so for JJJ to be making up these convoluted reasons to TR everyone else on that list but not me is just a feelsbadman moment
i don't really believe that you believe you're out of your wolf range tbh. why?
eh, i might not actually be out of wolf range but i do feel like im extremely townie. not sure if that makes sense, but i get the sense that rn i can just feel that im an obvious villager to anyone who has meta on me or has read my posts. not really sure i can explain it

it's basically that feeling you get as town when you're posting and are just like "this is the good stuff" and can see how everything is clicking irt people being able to find you and having a trail to point to later in case anyone is dumb enough to scumread you. i'm not sure if i described the feeling well, but that's how i currently feel.
this is the good stuff
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

and ftr, i still do fully believe im super townie. i don't often have town games like this. call it extra or whatever you'd like, but it's how i feel. i questioned JJJ on why he townread those people and not me because I felt his reasons were a little reach-y, even for early day 1. i usually expect people early day 1 to have town reads on minor points, but his explanations felt bloated. i also thought if someone were to townread me, it would be for a micro moment.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I love the aesthetic similarity between rabbitposts and nutellaposts, as a general concept rather than a reference to this specific game. Swap their avatars and it's convincing.

iaafr is something resembling a green skittle. I don't have strong feelings but he seems okay. nutella is the absence of a skittle. I'm sure she'll do things when she feels like it so play on
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh good i dont have to pretend i dont know cass is alexa lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:11 pm i feel meh about
jay
nook
cass
can you say something about the vibes
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:07 pm bruh? she did that exact same thing in constellations lol. her demanding people to have her as lock town is like a scum 101 move from her. also the more she posts and demands she should be seen as lock town the scummier i find it. but i know me saying this is not going to help her remotely, i just feel like she's having a lot of fun and posting performative things which i associate with her scum play. but i obviously would not vote her day one either way
well now i am second guessing everything ty
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:11 pm
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:09 pm im also not having fun in this thread although it may seem like it, i think the vibe is uncomfortable to be fully honest. i feel compelled to post though because early day 1 is the easiest time to for me
without getting too into it, this forum layout is hard for me to navigate and the playerlist is one that i feel compelled to not give many reads on in fear of being wrong so it just makes it hard for me to communicate thoughts in a way id like to
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:13 pm oh good i dont have to pretend i dont know cass is alexa lmao
Same. 🤣

Wasn't cassandra already an outed alt ??
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:08 pm i never demanded people townread me in constellations, so already we're off to a false start

yes you did in your whole interaction with davedob, lol. and you're playing exactly like you do as wolf right now
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:07 pm Okay cool

@cassandra

What's your read on me?
i didn't have you as town before but you @ing me asking this is kinda towny tbh
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

i never demanded davedob tr me, he tr'd me immediately on his own
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

i wasn't an outed alt but basically lol
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

and im not playing how i do as wolf at all
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

if you truly believe im wolf then vote me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:15 pm
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:08 pm i never demanded people townread me in constellations, so already we're off to a false start

yes you did in your whole interaction with davedob, lol. and you're playing exactly like you do as wolf right now
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:07 pm Okay cool

@cassandra

What's your read on me?
i didn't have you as town before but you @ing me asking this is kinda towny tbh
😂

I'm curious but you don't have to spend a post on it. I was kind of ignoring you because I didn't want to make it obvious it was you.

anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:11 pm
without getting too into it, this forum layout is hard for me to navigate and the playerlist is one that i feel compelled to not give many reads on in fear of being wrong so it just makes it hard for me to communicate thoughts in a way id like to
Ah yeah that's pretty understandable. Php is pretty notoriously obnoxious tbh

As for the playerlist thing, personally I just make reads and don't care if they're wrong. I mean, I do care about getting my reads right, but I don't let fear of a good playerlist get in the way of making reads, is what I'm trying to say.

Besides half these guys are only good at being town ;)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anne demanding my fealty while being suspected to some extent by folks that know her better than I do is a curiosity.

Anne what are your immediate views of the EM people?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

id 100% rather someone vote me if they think im wolf than to have them say they think i am wolf but won't vote me. i can't assess how true your intentions are until then, alexa.

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:16 pm i wasn't an outed alt but basically lol
Oh I thought you were for some reason, maybe I conflated cassandra with one of your other alts. Classic right for the wrong reasons amirite

40% of the way there guys, with your likes and subscriptions I believe in us!! Dream it, believe it, become it!!!
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:07 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:59 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:54 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:51 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:48 pm
cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:46 pm

IDK i guess i thought we'd mindmeld more on nook, so your "meta and vibes" answer kinda pinged me

ugh i forgot this is 100 PC im gonna be careful
Lmaooo he’s like my strongest tr, Maybe my meta is wrong

If this pinged you I assume you find him scummy? How so?
it's too early for me to say i find him scummy but i was kinda taken aback by how much he's posting considering what i've seen from him as town in the past VS. as mafia (where he posted much more) - though i guess people are saying he does it as both alignments - but i don't have enough of a sample size to say that actually makes him mafia here (and yeah now it seems like it just is NAI), i just didn't understand you calling him town so soon. why is he your strongest TR?
It’s kinda like Anne’s meta on sonrio lol. When he’s mafia he just feels sneaky and nefarious, like there’s an agenda in his posting and it always feels like there’s some sort of motive behind his posts. As town he kinda just posts for fun without thinking too much on it, it’s more free-flowing. Atleast that’s what I’ve been using to read him until now and it hasn’t backfired yet.
mmmm ok i'll take your word on it for now. i'm not pinged by any of his actual posts so

and scratch what i said earlier, illario may actually be town
What changed your mind on me? I barely did anything differently lol

i was scumreading you for your initial take on Nook but it made more sense when you talked through it ig. though now i take it back again because i hate your take on anne

also i'm obviously alexa at this point

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:01 pm I’m not good at reading anne in rvs, I think what she said to jjj was probably not something she would bother with saying as mafia?
bruh? she did that exact same thing in constellations lol. her demanding people to have her as lock town is like a scum 101 move from her. also the more she posts and demands she should be seen as lock town the scummier i find it. but i know me saying this is not going to help her remotely, i just feel like she's having a lot of fun and posting performative things which i associate with her scum play. but i obviously would not vote her day one either way
I feel like the context in which she does it to and who she does it to matters though? I was pinged when she said she wouldn’t be eztra at start as mafia because she Was like that in jack town but then I thought about it and realized that might have been due to her being on an anon account. Ig this is why I feel like context matters, like yeah I get what ur saying about her being fun and performative but like I don’t really see her forcing reads or anything which is what I’d expect Mafia to do in early game. Like the whole combination of not really giving reads, shitposting but still expecting jjj to tr her is just kinda not what I’d expect her line to be here as mafia? Unless it’s like some 300iq play where’s she’s just trying to distance herself from jjj lol.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:17 pm Anne demanding my fealty while being suspected to some extent by folks that know her better than I do is a curiosity.

Anne what are your immediate views of the EM people?
i don't want to say because im still working on it

i tentatively have LC as town and that's it. i think ilario could be town, but mostly because of leetic. cass/alexa i am waiting to see what she does, it could go either way. i am waiting to see if she does something specific and then i might have a better idea.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

me: i dont want to say

me: *says anywaysy*
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:15 pm i never demanded davedob tr me, he tr'd me immediately on his own
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5286461

yeah ok

[VOTE: anne] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks for saying anything!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:20 pm
anne wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:15 pm i never demanded davedob tr me, he tr'd me immediately on his own

yeah ok

wrong
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

also that's a completely different post
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i feel like all of annes posts this page are towny, she might bump up as my top tr.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

cassandra should push me harder tbh
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

ilario is probably a wolf too ftr
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:23 pm ilario is probably a wolf too ftr
why?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:11 pm i feel good about
illario/leetic
iaafr
anne
lime

i feel meh about
jay
nook
cass
What have I done for you to feel good about?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

cassandra wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:20 pm

yeah ok

lol spicy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:12 pm I love the aesthetic similarity between rabbitposts and nutellaposts, as a general concept rather than a reference to this specific game. Swap their avatars and it's convincing.

iaafr is something resembling a green skittle. I don't have strong feelings but he seems okay. nutella is the absence of a skittle. I'm sure she'll do things when she feels like it so play on
the major difference is i troll harder and have more of an underlying sardonic/ironic vibe in more of my posts

Return to “Previous Rackets”