Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - NIght 2

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:Guess who's back. Back again.
Not you again.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Gotrees wrote:As for an explanation--again, not caught up, but his constant refusal to explain himself seemed really suspicious, especially when he pretty much just joked around when confronted about it, and gloated about how he could get people to follow his lead and vote how he wants. (Something along the lines of: "I vote enrique, enrique takes votes. I vote juliets, juliets takes votes.") Even more suspicious when at least one of those people turned out to be civ.
That would be "obnoxious", not suspicious. Not the same thing.

And Dana, you know when you said it stood out to you that no one defended Juliets? That there was no baddie save? THIS was what you were talking about. That kinda felt like a baddie save to me. A few baddies got in there and manipulated resentment towards Epi over Juliets & his attitude into a lynch.

Welcome Back Juliets & TH :)

Not sure about the poll options, and don't have time to do my due diligence this minute.
read gotrees' post, he did all the research already.

I'm voting Karn because of the description I see, and because it reminds me of ELP.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

And if I have time after I get home from class, I'll try figuring out some of those role secrets.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello everyone I am now juliet 2.0, starting over as a different character. This means I can't speak as juliet 1.0, that character is dead. Where it is relevant though I may have to comment as a third party on something that went on there if it is relevant. And also welcome Turnip Head 2.0!

I attempted to keep reading through the game even after I died but I have to admit last night was a whirlwind I'm glad I wasn't involved in because it was hard to keep up. I'm not sure I could articulate what happened other than at the end of the whirlwind Epi was dead. That's two lynches now that seemed like they were a rush at the end. I don't know if there is anything to that, it's just an observation.

I need to decide who to read back on, as when I was reading the game after my death I wasn't reading as a participant, just an interested bystander. I just need to decide who I see as the most suspicious and do some research.

Also, Karn seems like the best choice to me based on Gotrees summaries (thanks Gotrees). I think I'll wait just a bit in case someone comes up knowing more about that evil doctor who is there and how much of a danger he is.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

I am voting Karn because of ELP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

I voted
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I changed my vote
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by fingersplints »

:rip: Epig. Bye Nikki and Boogs :( but welcome back juliets and TH.
Gotrees wrote:Idk, I think right now I'm leaning towards Periboea (assuming that's what the hosts meant by Perbia). Hopefully that dead man walking is a good thing and not a bad thing. If both Kolm and Periboea offer resurrection, I'd rather deal with some explorer/warewolf duo than with an evil Time Lord. Gonna leave my vote there unless someone can come up with a better reason to go somewhere else.
I'm also going to vote this option. I don't like the sound of helping the evil time lord at Karn (you say Kolm here but I see mentions of the time lords in your description of Karn), but possible resurrection sounds like good idea. Also this option has the hostesses name in it :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I changed my vote again
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

fingersplints wrote::rip: Epig. Bye Nikki and Boogs :( but welcome back juliets and TH.
Gotrees wrote:Idk, I think right now I'm leaning towards Periboea (assuming that's what the hosts meant by Perbia). Hopefully that dead man walking is a good thing and not a bad thing. If both Kolm and Periboea offer resurrection, I'd rather deal with some explorer/warewolf duo than with an evil Time Lord. Gonna leave my vote there unless someone can come up with a better reason to go somewhere else.
I'm also going to vote this option. I don't like the sound of helping the evil time lord at Karn (you say Kolm here but I see mentions of the time lords in your description of Karn), but possible resurrection sounds like good idea. Also this option has the hostesses name in it :)
At Karn, do they have to help the evil time lord? I thought he was just there, but I haven't seen any of these Who episodes.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I am voting for Karn, and the fact that it references ELP, as MM and Snow Dog have noted, just is the icing on the cake for me. WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS!

I will find time, likely tonight after I have finished a substantial amount of PhD work and had my class, to reread and reexamine particularly the events of D2 and the thoughts that I have had. I realize I have come across largely as being all over the place, but all of my posts have only reflected in real time exactly what I've been thinking as events have developed. I am going to try as much as possible to take a step back and more objectively evaluate suspicions, because I'm afraid I may be committing a bit too much focus to some players and not enough to others, or possibly reading too much into whether I believe someone is genuine or not when honestly trying to discern whether this is the case perhaps shouldn't be given more weight than concrete actions taken.

I particularly look forward to hearing what all TH 2.0 and juliets 2.0 are thinking after they evaluate the situation because I know being more of an observer, even for a short period of time, can provide some clarity.

S~V~S wrote:
Gotrees wrote:As for an explanation--again, not caught up, but his constant refusal to explain himself seemed really suspicious, especially when he pretty much just joked around when confronted about it, and gloated about how he could get people to follow his lead and vote how he wants. (Something along the lines of: "I vote enrique, enrique takes votes. I vote juliets, juliets takes votes.") Even more suspicious when at least one of those people turned out to be civ.
That would be "obnoxious", not suspicious. Not the same thing.

And Dana, you know when you said it stood out to you that no one defended Juliets? That there was no baddie save? THIS was what you were talking about. That kinda felt like a baddie save to me. A few baddies got in there and manipulated resentment towards Epi over Juliets & his attitude into a lynch.

Welcome Back Juliets & TH :)

Not sure about the poll options, and don't have time to do my due diligence this minute.
It's beginning to freak me out how much on the same page we are lately (though I don't suspect you for it, it's just kinda cool actually, especially since it's happening organically), but I thought this exact same thing.

Now I very clearly believe that, even though it's likely relatively disengaged or misguided civilians contributed to Epi's death, that there was some serious baddie manipulation going on because reflecting on Epig's posts it's clear (to me anyway, as I was quick to say throughout the game) that Epig had exhibited no nefarious intentions and that he was playing a pretty normal game for his standards, and now given his K9 reveal it is also clear what he meant by role hinting (and his last declarations are actually pretty funny now, IMO).

I also believe it's likely some baddies wanted to steer clear of an Epig civvie reveal, but at the moment I'm thinking it's more likely that, even if some baddies didn't necessarily vote for him, that there was definite steering in his direction to keep attention away from a teammate, further confirming what I suspected after the NKs of N1 and such.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MP, any thoughts on who they were steering away from? Or would you rather not say at night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:MP, any thoughts on who they were steering away from? Or would you rather not say at night.
You know, that's a very good question. I'm not really sure yet. I do have one individual in particular I am leaning towards at the moment, but I'll save the reveal for later after I re-read just in case I find any revelation (well, one can hope), and I'm curious what others think as well.

Typically, I'm not afraid to talk during night, but for some reason I'm a bit nervous doing so this night period.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 1

Post by Turnip Head »

zeek wrote:Come on, no more pretending. Admit it.

Some will understand this, some will not. But I believe you, sir, are mafia.
zeek wrote:That's nothing to do with my thoughts on you. Which I will explain closer to Night's end.

I recommend you give yourself up though, if the other mafia team doesn't kill you, easier for your teammates.
zeek wrote:I'm not pulling it out of my ass and you will get your clarity. Later. Frankly I'm hoping the other mafia team take you out. I will endeavour to post my reasoning as soon as I can, but there is a lot more that I need to observe before I can do that. It's not prudent to do so now.
zeek wrote:I'm not sure I can elaborate on enrique :eek:
Did we ever find out what this was all about?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 1

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
zeek wrote:Come on, no more pretending. Admit it.

Some will understand this, some will not. But I believe you, sir, are mafia.
zeek wrote:That's nothing to do with my thoughts on you. Which I will explain closer to Night's end.

I recommend you give yourself up though, if the other mafia team doesn't kill you, easier for your teammates.
zeek wrote:I'm not pulling it out of my ass and you will get your clarity. Later. Frankly I'm hoping the other mafia team take you out. I will endeavour to post my reasoning as soon as I can, but there is a lot more that I need to observe before I can do that. It's not prudent to do so now.
zeek wrote:I'm not sure I can elaborate on enrique :eek:
Did we ever find out what this was all about?
I don't think so.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

Haven't caught up as I've been in work all day but I'll read up now.

In response, I couldn't elaborate on the poll options and still can't. I was confused about what was exactly known by the players in this game and I will freely admit that, while I've suspected Enrique at different times in the game, I was off base thinking he was bad purely based on his poll choice. This because evident later on.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So zeek, as it stands now you don't suspect enrique, have I got that right?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Attention Players:

For those of you unfamiliar with the practice, TH has provided in his listly post a link to a search of each player's posts in this game.

I have included a link to the list post on the front page for everyone's convenience.

Thanks for doing that TH! I know it's a super handy tool to have.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

juliets wrote:
fingersplints wrote::rip: Epig. Bye Nikki and Boogs :( but welcome back juliets and TH.
At Karn, do they have to help the evil time lord? I thought he was just there, but I haven't seen any of these Who episodes.
I haven't seen any episodes either so I don't know for sure. I am also basing off of Gotres helpful analysis, but these two points about Karn in that post make me wary:
Gotrees wrote:Time Lords occasionally used it when undergoing a difficult regeneration.
Gotrees wrote:It was also a sanctuary for a "malevolent" Time Lord, Morbius
I'm not sure I want to help an evil time lord regenerate itself. Maybe someone who has seen the show can help us understand this better.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, thanks for that TH!! That will come in great handy in the future!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I'm really intrigued to see what zeek thinks of Enrique and whatever else after the way things went down D2.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:Also
Dom wrote:It wasn't directed at you in particular. I'm just annoyed with how I came under fire simply because I warned this lynch would end badly because all the discussion would get lumped into a mad rush at the end.

RIP Epig.
This isn't true.
How is this not true?
In the last few hours of the lynch, there were over 7 pages of posts (at least, in my post per page settings) and you're telling me there wasn't rushing going on? It felt like a mad house as I read. You're simply disagreeing with me to disagree with me or you're telling an alternate narrative to fit your needs. I'm sorry I was right about what would happen if we spend half the day not discussing anyone, but you don't get to say I was wrong. At the beginning of the decoding stuff, Epig was not a real lynch candidate... he wasn't until very late in the day, if I recall correctly.
Your version of the facts is so skewed. It's a world where I don't want anyone to decode anything (far from the truth), a world where I think you're bad (though, you make it easier to think that way), a world where I made up accusations against you (I pointed out one thing and you act like I've presented my closing argument), and a world where Epig's lynch wasn't a totally avoidable thing had we not rushed at the end (which it was).
Now I'm not tooting my own horn here, all I'm saying is: waiting until the end of a lynch to discuss anything creates a sense of panic amongst civilians. This panic can easily be manipulated by baddies. This is absolutely what happened with Epig. If I had time, I'd love to reread the interactions that lead to Epig being lynched.[/quote
I wrote a big long response but I got logged out and I'm tired. So...

YOu didn't warn us it would end badly, you said you didn't want to rush the lynch.
The was half the Day Phase left at that time.
If the vote was rushed it had nothing to do with decoding, more to do with people not being around until the night.
You came under fire for accusing me of only decoding the Master, when if was revealed first - before the others - and was the easiest.
Saying you thought I was suspicious so early after getting them discouraged others.

Anyway, we can do this indefinitely if you want but its boring me bickering like this. I did not vote Epig and I never thought about voting Epig. The same is true of you. If you really think the vote was manipulated I want to hear your thought on who may have been responsible.

juliets, I don't find him suspicious at the moment, no.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And I'm really intrigued to see what zeek thinks of Enrique and whatever else after the way things went down D2.
I haven;t had the time to really look into the way the vote went but I'm not happy it switched so suddenly. The thin spread of votes may have easily been manipulated by the baddies.

I'd also like to say this:
Turnip Head would not be allowed back into this game with knowledge of who the baddies are and as he was killed by the Master we can only assume he was a civ. So we've lost at least 3 civs out of 4 deaths.
Mister Rearranger has not replaced anyone. This could mean no one needs replacing but given the high number of inactive players I find it more likely he CAN'T sub in. As he was killed by the Daleks, he may have been a Cyberman. OR he had BTSC or could have been a secret role.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

zeek wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And I'm really intrigued to see what zeek thinks of Enrique and whatever else after the way things went down D2.
I haven;t had the time to really look into the way the vote went but I'm not happy it switched so suddenly. The thin spread of votes may have easily been manipulated by the baddies.

Turnip Head would not be allowed back into this game with knowledge of who the baddies are and as he was killed by the Master we can only assume he was a civ. So we've lost at least 3 civs out of 4 deaths.
Mister Rearranger has not replaced anyone. This could mean no one needs replacing but given the high number of inactive players I find it more likely he CAN'T sub in. As he was killed by the Daleks, he may have been a Cyberman. OR he had BTSC or could have been a secret role.
Unless he replaced back into the same team. (Not saying it's the case, just pointing out the possibility.)
Gro-oo-ovy
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

fingersplints wrote:
zeek wrote:

Unless he replaced back into the same team. (Not saying it's the case, just pointing out the possibility.)
Good point.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Oh yeah, you're right--Karn has the evil timelord man, not Kolm. Misstyped, thanks for catching that.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

The Wrath of Karn
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Karn is where Paul Mcgann regenerated into the War doctor. Did anyone see that mini episode?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Snow Dog wrote:The Wrath of Karn
This amused me haha
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I saw the min-ep, Snow Dog! :) Nice for Paul McGann to finally get a comeback.

This is the only one I have got anywhere with.
Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at some point in the game, you gain an extra amount of votes for the next lynch determined by the -a-- ------- on your team are -t--- alive.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Voting Clom because I liked that episode (until they killed off LINDA :( ). I find it a little disconcerting that nearly everyone is just going along with Karn.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at some point in the game, you gain an extra amount of votes for the next lynch determined by the -a-- members on your team are still alive.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Klom is a baddie option I'd say.

Something is wrong with that hangman, some of the words are off but I'm not sure which.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:Also
Dom wrote:It wasn't directed at you in particular. I'm just annoyed with how I came under fire simply because I warned this lynch would end badly because all the discussion would get lumped into a mad rush at the end.

RIP Epig.
This isn't true.
How is this not true?
In the last few hours of the lynch, there were over 7 pages of posts (at least, in my post per page settings) and you're telling me there wasn't rushing going on? It felt like a mad house as I read. You're simply disagreeing with me to disagree with me or you're telling an alternate narrative to fit your needs. I'm sorry I was right about what would happen if we spend half the day not discussing anyone, but you don't get to say I was wrong. At the beginning of the decoding stuff, Epig was not a real lynch candidate... he wasn't until very late in the day, if I recall correctly.
Your version of the facts is so skewed. It's a world where I don't want anyone to decode anything (far from the truth), a world where I think you're bad (though, you make it easier to think that way), a world where I made up accusations against you (I pointed out one thing and you act like I've presented my closing argument), and a world where Epig's lynch wasn't a totally avoidable thing had we not rushed at the end (which it was).
Now I'm not tooting my own horn here, all I'm saying is: waiting until the end of a lynch to discuss anything creates a sense of panic amongst civilians. This panic can easily be manipulated by baddies. This is absolutely what happened with Epig. If I had time, I'd love to reread the interactions that lead to Epig being lynched.[/quote
I wrote a big long response but I got logged out and I'm tired. So...

YOu didn't warn us it would end badly, you said you didn't want to rush the lynch.
The was half the Day Phase left at that time.
If the vote was rushed it had nothing to do with decoding, more to do with people not being around until the night.
You came under fire for accusing me of only decoding the Master, when if was revealed first - before the others - and was the easiest.
Saying you thought I was suspicious so early after getting them discouraged others.

Anyway, we can do this indefinitely if you want but its boring me bickering like this. I did not vote Epig and I never thought about voting Epig. The same is true of you. If you really think the vote was manipulated I want to hear your thought on who may have been responsible.

juliets, I don't find him suspicious at the moment, no.
Do you just disagree with me to disagree with me? Do you get off from it?
You are being so particular. I didn't warn it would end badly, I said I didn't want to rush the lynch.
Well, GEE I WONDER WHY
Seriously, I don't know what your problem is. You are coming up with reasons to disagree with me that are ridiculously paper thin. I have acknowledged areas of real suspicion, clarified what I can, and it was up to you to believe me. You are either letting a confirmation bias get in your way or you're shady as hell.
zeek wrote:I saw the min-ep, Snow Dog! :) Nice for Paul McGann to finally get a comeback.

This is the only one I have got anywhere with.
Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at some point in the game, you gain an extra amount of votes for the next lynch determined by the -a-- ------- on your team are -t--- alive.
Before alive would be still.
Before on... members?
I wonder if this role is like the team I was on in Avant Garde Mafia 2.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Oh
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:Klom is a baddie option I'd say.

Something is wrong with that hangman, some of the words are off but I'm not sure which.
I agree; I'm terrible at these things, but the -a-- right before members is confusing the crap oout of me.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team with a night action, you can project(?) a -a----- ---------t on them. A ---- -- t--- t-----. If --a--, the night action ---- --t---- a-- --- ---- a ---- again(?). If taken, --t---- -a-----. -- t-- ---- -a--- --a-- -- t-- ------ ----, that --a--- ---- --t -- a--- to -----t----- target your team -- a-- -a- (--t---- -- ----- --t--) --- t-- ---a----- in the game. If taken, the night action still ---- --t----, --t t---- any of -t--- -----t-.

linki-

Dom: Don't be an asshat, thats one or two of the rules. Think me shady if you want but I do not get off disagreeing with you. I am bored by it, I stated that. I am pursuing things I feel you are misrepresenting. I have also said I want your opinion on the votes for Epig, which you have not given. You are perpetuating this butting of heads now. I want to drop it for now as I can't get a clear view of you being embrawled in an argument with you, I want distance from it to consider everyone on an equal ground.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at some point in the game, you gain an extra amount of votes for the next lynch determined by the -a-- members on your team are still alive.
determined IF the LAST members?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at some point in the game, you gain an extra amount of votes for the next lynch determined by the -a-- members on your team are still alive.
I think in the parentheses it is "a randomly determined _____". Still no clue what that last word is.

As Dom alluded to, I think it sounds a lot like a role I did use in my Avant Garde games where I would have one of the members of Mr. Bungle search for the Techno Allah which would reassign itself to a different player every night, and if the person ever found it, then they got a pretty good benefit.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

btw Paul McGann has many great audio adventures. I wish wwe could have seen ore of him
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I like both those suggestions
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Snow Dog wrote:
determined IF the LAST members?
Actually no. There's no T
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

voted Grolon for no reason at all other than it was the only option with no votes on it. (I am not familiar with Dr. Who at all.)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Must be

Determine ON EACH
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

zeek wrote:Must be

Determine ON EACH
I mean determined on the something
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I don't think it's "the" something members because wouldn't it have shown you a "t" and I just looked back on the original hangman and I don't see a "t" in that word. Idk I'm not very good at these hangman things. I commend you on being able to decipher that much of it with what little was given haha I wouldn't have been able to.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hopefully we get new letters soon because I just cannot even figure anything out about that Dalek SEC one, lol.

Linki good point Sabie!
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Oh :(

Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a randomly determined ----t) at some point in the game, you gain an extra amount of votes for the next lynch determined -- --- -a-- members on your team are still alive.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Determined by how many members on your team are still alive?

Return to “Previous Jobs”