falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 107

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by falcon45ca »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:19 pm You didn't even read it

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Yeah, I did.

I think my favorite part was the reads list that's actually just a player list and gives no insight into your reads. Or the bit about going thru JJJ's ISO to find who's his partner he was townreading from the beginning. And that he was afraid to townread you cuz' he knows your town.

So JJJ, as Maf, actually knows who all the town are...and yet still gave townreads. Why was he incapable of doing so with you?

Yeah, the bit about "can't be NAA's partner cuz I wouldn't buss"...like most of the post is more you defending why you're town, rather than scum hunt. And when you do hunt, it's literally just a list with no notes at all.

That's why it's wolfy.

Oh, and I dislike double negatives, so I'm happy leaving my vote on you "cuz it don't make no sense"...and you have 2 votes on you currently, so at least you're not overreacting.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

why would you be town reading Alexa for emotional reasons
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:55 am I have quite a lot of time on my hands today, and my goal is to read this whole fucking thing and come with whatever perspectives for whatever that's worth. I'm just going to pity myself some more for having the worst hangover ever.
I'm expecting Big Things outta you, don't let me down plz
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

The fact that Esooa doesn't have a single post about the wolf flip and spew is pretty Wolfy for them.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:50 pm The fact that Esooa doesn't have a single post about the wolf flip and spew is pretty Wolfy for them.
Who's in your POE as of now?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:48 am
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:45 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:43 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:38 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:37 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:33 am @nutella why are you wolf reading me
idk i don't really actively anymore, iaafr townreading you is a good sign

just, sloon did nothing and your entrance didnt help much but you're ok now maybe

ok im actually going to bed, @cassandra lemme leave you with this, iaafr townreading me should be taken like hally or ladd townreading me, p sure hes never been wrong (i promise reading me is super easy once you know what to look for)
I don't really know how you go from saying "does anyone have an ITA" irt me to posting this

Why did you wolf read me before? You said I was wolfy, not that my entrance didn't help much
well like i said you could have been pocketing me and some other ways you engaged thread didn't sit well with me

and yeah the ita comment was an impulsive moment of confidence bc sloon was such a nothing/potentially compatible with jay so your slot felt like a straight poe slot to just flip

one last hedgy take before i go to bed: i dont get the scumreads on dizzy, sure hes in the poe but i thought his posts felt ok and im a bit anti consensus there and it's exactly what i did with jay so probably im wrong and youre all right again and lolme but maybe not
You still haven't answered why you said that Esooa had "zillions of hours" to read the thread. Do that before you go to bed please.
nutella, if you continue to ignore this I'll take it as an admission that you're bad and partnered with Esooa
@leetic this is literally the stupidest fucking thing lmao. we all know when esooa subbed in, it was posted in thread several hours before the phase turned over. it is literally public information, why do you care about this lol

you're like ticking all the boxes of most annoying things people do in mafia in terms of not thinking things through with any amount of nuance
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:58 am
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:52 am
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:26 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:25 am
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:23 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:19 am Is it wild that I’m thinking alexa Nutella and esooa can all be town?
from my point of view, yes? i could see myself misreading esooa but i think nutella is like very fucking obvious wolf at this point with her posts

the only reason im not voting is how tired i am and i had some wine so ya i need to rr in the morning
Okie lmk how you feel in the morning. I still think ur like 95% town and idk if this is how nutella would come into today in a world where ur town. Idk I could be wrong but her paranoia doesn’t seem implausible to me. I still think the scummiest thing nutella did all game was having me as a top town because jjj treated me very similarly. Other than, ehhh I have no gripes with Nutella.
95% wtf just say you don't have me as town at that point
lmfao i missed this post earlier

iconic post
honestly staring at it and wondering if its not self aware parody and its increasing my tinfoil levels (not enough to put cassandra on the chopping block forgive me cassandra)
yeah idk shes being so weird and especially if anne flips w i think she deserves a lot of scrutiny tbh, she has consistently admitted that anne looks bad/is in wolf meta but is keeping her totally at the fringes of her poe and never really pushing her
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:50 am Idk, that JJJ yeet was solid. I think I did a good job clearing a slot that would cause us trouble at least in terms of PoE.

Get how I'll need to be pulled out of PoE eventually, but for now Nutella or Mac I wanna know.
i mean he was an ic but you couldnt have known that though

i like how youre framing the shot as a positive thing to assuage your own ego though, it's a towny pov
i might agree with this, i still really dislike the mr shot but wilgy's posts since feel ok
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:37 am The fact that I'm in your pool when I led the fucking CFD on JJJ feels outing to me.

I need to count my posts to see where I'm at before I say more, I'm just annoyed at this game. I've also literally hardclaimed weakened doctor. Idc if you're "green checked" you can die.
lmao this is insane and really does sound like self parody idk
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:16 pm Okay, first of all it's impossible for me to engage with this thread when the majority of conversation happens at like 3 AM. Second of all, imma need you to take your votes off of me because it don't make no sense. I was distracted during the previous EOD and I actually went back and reread everything I missed from that, but unfortunately you guys posted up a storm today and I won't be at all re-reading that because it's too much.

So with that I say that we need to stop clearing everyone for "claims". Roles were randed before alignments in the setup so mafia could theoretically have any roles available to them. This isn't important to my point because I don't FOS anyone who has an open claim rn idt, but something to keep in mind. Second of all, I want Nutella to explain why she pushed me when I was not around and apparently continues to do so just based on my skimming? JJJ was extremely reluctant to TR me for a reason, because he knows I am town. Now if I had to guess, JJJ probably was townreading at least one of his buddies. I'd need to go back and reread his posts though to figure out exactly who he was townreading to begin with though.

Also iaafr keeps trying to shove me into a POE with NAA. We can't be teamed so you need to get over that, already your POE is flawed. The reason me and NAA can't be teamed is that if he were my partner I would not buss him and leave my vote up on him like that as mafia ever, it just doesn't happen. I am already anti-bussing to begin with, but I would not miss EOD as wolf knowing it's possible a partner goes over and do nothing to stop. Which is already a point in my favor why I can't be mafia with JJJ, but I acknowledge his wagon formed rather quickly so it doesn't really "count".

Anyways, I'm going to actually give some reads now. I think there was at least one mafia voting me at EOD, either Wigly or Nutella, maybe even both but might be unlikely due to JJJ's vote being on me. Cassandra is probably town for... emotional reasons I don't care to get into. Also she claimed her role for no reason which is rand v for her anyways. I think iaafr's approach to me today has been somewhat opportunistic and he won't even wait to see what I have to say at all, but I liked his day 1 so idk. Also I still think ilario/leetic are town, mostly cause of ilario now because I think leetic has dropped off. Also as I'm typing this, I'm wondering if it's possible Mac and Falcon are both mafia and share the same alignment similar to ilario/leetic? Anyways have a reads list

Ilario/Leetic
LimeCoke
Cassandra
Marmot
Mac
Dizzy
Falcon
SPF
iaafr
NAA
Nutella
Wigly

Not putting Esooa on the list because I haven't read a single one of her posts or Sloonei's posts.
you weren't around for half the game sis how else am i gonna push you

i dont like this post, the defense feels flimsy and i especially dislike that you're trying to widen the poe by suspecting the near mech clears (yes i know roles aren't tied to alignment but we've reasoned out why it's far more likely those people are town). i think we need to let those narrow our poe in early game
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:56 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:50 pm The fact that Esooa doesn't have a single post about the wolf flip and spew is pretty Wolfy for them.
Who's in your POE as of now?
I haven't gone through the PoE, but if I had to throw out some names I would eagerly flip: Esooa, Dizzy would be at the top of that list right now.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

The more falcon talks the more I want to yeet mac for putting us this in this situation lol. The dude just tricks falcon into tunneling whoever mac fosses and falcon looks like the bad guy tho in his head he’s convinced they’re his own reads. Honestly it’s kinda smart by mac. And he could be doing it as town but so far the pushes he’s tricking falcon into tunneling for him are all bad.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm eading day 1 rn, that's kinda more important

slightly towny post though
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 237
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Where did I suspect the mech clears? Please tell me, Nutella. All I said is that mech clears don't exist in this game as we typically know it, a factually true statement. If you want to suspect me then go right ahead, but don't make up things I never said.
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

I don't believe roles were randed before the alignments because my role would make literally 0 sense as mafia it'd be absolutely useless lmfao
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

And btw, I said I TR Alexa for emotional reasons because there are certain things she's said I don't believe she'd say to me as mafia
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:14 pm And btw, I said I TR Alexa for emotional reasons because there are certain things she's said I don't believe she'd say to me as mafia
I also literally led a CFD on JJJ but hey
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

And I do think Mac and Falcon can be the same alignment anyways, similar to Ilario/Leetic. I agree it's not 100%, but let's not ignore how weird it was for Mac to just come in and clear Falcon right away.
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:15 pm And I do think Mac and Falcon can be the same alignment anyways, similar to Ilario/Leetic. I agree it's not 100%, but let's not ignore how weird it was for Mac to just come in and clear Falcon right away.
In this scenario you kill Mac before Falcon though.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I'm going to kill the guy voting for me first 100% of the time, but I see your logic
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Also Mac flipping mafia would neither clear Falcon nor condemn him while the opposite is true, so idk mech stuff
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:17 pm Also Mac flipping mafia would neither clear Falcon nor condemn him while the opposite is true, so idk mech stuff
Huh? Mac flipping town would clear Falcon but not the opposite

Also I generally think Falcon's probably town
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Yeah, I know that. I'm just saying that if my theory is right
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Idk if Falcon is town, he really didn't read my post as evidenced by his follow-up, usually he's more paranoid of consensus townreads too and he's not this game
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

But yeah he's not my biggest scumread rn either
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Voting Falcon before Mac is literally bad in every single world I don't get what you mean.

/vote Mac

Also side-eyeing Anne hard rn.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Then side-eye me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:13 pm Where did I suspect the mech clears? Please tell me, Nutella. All I said is that mech clears don't exist in this game as we typically know it, a factually true statement. If you want to suspect me then go right ahead, but don't make up things I never said.
I did near mech clears, yes I know there aren't real mech clears youal are entirely missing my point. The point is we are taking them as town for now and working with a poe and i think maybe you're not happy with that poe and want to expand it.

Sure I think Mac should be in the poe, but not falcon. Illeeric I think are most likely just town from play, it did cross my mind that it could be like a jekyll and hyde situation where one of them is actually mafia but that would be pretty bastard lol. Like I think leetics playstyle alone explains why he's so hard to work with and the way he grabs onto things is towny if aggravating.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I don't think voting Falcon before Mac matters because I think they both can be scum. You're trying to create an argument where there is none other than your preference to flip Mac first for mech reasons
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:22 pm I don't think voting Falcon before Mac matters because I think they both can be scum. You're trying to create an argument where there is none other than your preference to flip Mac first for mech reasons
Mac has claimed a green check on Falcon. This game is not bastard
If you think Falcon is scum, you vote Mac first

You not understanding this is incredibly wolfy to me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:22 pm I don't think voting Falcon before Mac matters because I think they both can be scum. You're trying to create an argument where there is none other than your preference to flip Mac first for mech reasons
It matters bc if mac flips town falcon is ic and the inverse is not true
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

:shrug:
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:21 pm Voting Falcon before Mac is literally bad in every single world I don't get what you mean.

/vote Mac

are u ever going to vote me or just call me mafia 20 times
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:22 pm
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:13 pm Where did I suspect the mech clears? Please tell me, Nutella. All I said is that mech clears don't exist in this game as we typically know it, a factually true statement. If you want to suspect me then go right ahead, but don't make up things I never said.
I did near mech clears, yes I know there aren't real mech clears youal are entirely missing my point. The point is we are taking them as town for now and working with a poe and i think maybe you're not happy with that poe and want to expand it.

Sure I think Mac should be in the poe, but not falcon. Illeeric I think are most likely just town from play, it did cross my mind that it could be like a jekyll and hyde situation where one of them is actually mafia but that would be pretty bastard lol. Like I think leetics playstyle alone explains why he's so hard to work with and the way he grabs onto things is towny if aggravating.
Well, I had leetic as my strongest townread, so did you read my post? That's not what I meant when I said we shouldn't mech clear people, also I was referring to the opposite which would be Mac/Falcon sharing alignments. The POE right now is just me basically, so of course anyone I suspect would be "expanding" it and if you look closely at my post, if I was mafia trying to expand the POE then i didn't do a very good job with it.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:23 pm
Mac has claimed a green check on Falcon. This game is not bastard
If you think Falcon is scum, you vote Mac first

You not understanding this is incredibly wolfy to me
I don't automatically have perfect mech understanding 100% of the time
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

And I even said that in my original post
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I said "idk mech stuff" meaning I literally don't know mech stuff and was trying to work it out in thread
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

but i'm just going to chop this up to miscommunication
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hey alexa, vote anne already. You've been dancing around seriously scumreading her all game, you should commit atp.
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:24 pm

Well, I had leetic as my strongest townread, so did you read my post? That's not what I meant when I said we shouldn't mech clear people, also I was referring to the opposite which would be Mac/Falcon sharing alignments. The POE right now is just me basically, so of course anyone I suspect would be "expanding" it and if you look closely at my post, if I was mafia trying to expand the POE then i didn't do a very good job with it.
The poe is really not just you lol. Sure it's technically possible mac and falcon are w/w but the way they explained the mech I think it is exceedingly unlikely. Falcon should be taken as near clear for now imo, it's optimal to go along with it etc
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:21 pm Voting Falcon before Mac is literally bad in every single world I don't get what you mean.

/vote Mac

why??

also can u explain why u feel so sure on ur spf tr? i found her towny yesterday but i think if esooa is town she looks worse and if mac is actually town she looks bad too
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:20 pm Idk if Falcon is town, he really didn't read my post as evidenced by his follow-up, usually he's more paranoid of consensus townreads too and he's not this game
Where have you played with me before?

Who are these consensus townreads you speak of?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 pm

/vote Mac

why??

also can u explain why u feel so sure on ur spf tr? i found her towny yesterday but i think if esooa is town she looks worse and if mac is actually town she looks bad too
why does she look worse if I'm town?
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 pm Hey alexa, vote anne already. You've been dancing around seriously scumreading her all game, you should commit atp.
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:24 pm

The poe is really not just you lol. Sure it's technically possible mac and falcon are w/w but the way they explained the mech I think it is exceedingly unlikely. Falcon should be taken as near clear for now imo, it's optimal to go along with it etc
I don't think you understand what I meant, but apparently no one is so it's frustrating and I guess I didn't explain well. I didn't mean flip Falcon first before Mac or whatever, I was just trying to work out how their claim works in the thread.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:28 pm
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:20 pm Idk if Falcon is town, he really didn't read my post as evidenced by his follow-up, usually he's more paranoid of consensus townreads too and he's not this game

I've played with you before on alts, that's all I'll say.

Consensus townreads are everyone but me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:29 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 pm

/vote Mac

why??

why does she look worse if I'm town?
Well if ur town and she’s mafia ur slot is kinda one of the slots she needs in the poe for her to win but she was quick to dismiss the point that sloonei would probably have cared even a slight amount about this game if he randed scum with jjj
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Do you feel I've only tunneled on you?

You don't think I've been exhibiting my usual paranoia beyond yourself? Do you want to ask ilario, JJJ (oh yeah he's dead), and cass about how they feel re: my tunnels?

You know who I am, but you won't tell me who you are. Hardly a forthright towny attitude...maybe that's just my perspective
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Is it really true that JJJ hasn't randed scum in 5 years?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lmao falcon is town yeah
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:33 pm
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Do you feel I've only tunneled on you?

You don't think I've been exhibiting my usual paranoia beyond yourself? Do you want to ask ilario, JJJ (oh yeah he's dead), and cass about how they feel re: my tunnels?

You know who I am, but you won't tell me who you are. Hardly a forthright towny attitude...maybe that's just my perspective
I never accused you of tunneling me tho

I think whatever paranoia you'd have has been short-lived

I am allowed privacy also I think we've played on MU together
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

where is everyone? feel like thread was poppin and then poof
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

anne seems really awkward here like she doesn't know how to look like she has any insight or contributions to the thread lol.

the spf/mac interaction was weird, i can see that as any configuration of alignment really

i feel like spf has been pretty low key so far and i don't have a clear view on what i think of her at all

esooa... idk. i go back and forth. sloonei was p much completely nai but my gut still says wolf, and esooa has been fairly neutral in my view so far. the fact iaafr townreads her does mean something to me though, iaafr is my single beacon of sanity in this thread where everyone else is taking crazy pills and pushing the least charitable interpretations of everything i say
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

have i ever had any insights or contributions to a thread in any game i've ever played? i think not
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:34 pm Is it really true that JJJ hasn't randed scum in 5 years?
no? lol

ziggy stardust is one i can remember, you can find it in the museum subforum, there's prob others i dont remember
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

i guess the myth is false
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:36 pm anne seems really awkward here like she doesn't know how to look like she has any insight or contributions to the thread lol.

the spf/mac interaction was weird, i can see that as any configuration of alignment really

i feel like spf has been pretty low key so far and i don't have a clear view on what i think of her at all

esooa... idk. i go back and forth. sloonei was p much completely nai but my gut still says wolf, and esooa has been fairly neutral in my view so far. the fact iaafr townreads her does mean something to me though, iaafr is my single beacon of sanity in this thread where everyone else is taking crazy pills and pushing the least charitable interpretations of everything i say
agree regarding Anne

regarding myself idk, I'm reading the game and then will post thoughts and people will probably go "wow esooa why'd we think you were mafia" or wtv

Return to “Previous Rackets”