Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Clue: The Movie [Night 3]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Also welcome to the game mata and vomps
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Clue: the Movie [POLLS]

Post by thellama73 »

Wither to retire?

Poll runs till Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:09:06 pm

The Lounge
Bass_the_Clever (16)
6%

The Billiard Room
MovingPictures07 (4), Vompatti (11)
12%

The Study
Boogs (5)
6%

The Conservatory
Mister Rearranger (2), Mongoose (10), Hedgeowl (14)
18%

The Ballroom
Elohcin (9)
6%

The Kitchen
Epignosis (6)
6%

The Dining Room
No votes

The Hall
Matahari (17)
6%

Hide under the bed. (Host/Mod/Dead/Non)
thellama73 (1), zeek (3), sabie12 (7), Dana (8), nijuukyugou (12), Enrique (13), Made (15)
41%

Total votes : 17
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Clue: The Movie [Day 4]

Post by thellama73 »

Ah, here we are, the conservatory! Isn't it lovely? Look at all the plants and glass. I can think of no safer place for us to be. No safer place at.... oh dear.

Elohcin has died.
Canucklehead has died.
It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to lynch a baddie.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 200

Re: Clue: The Movie [Night 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Oh dear. :(
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

That got awkward fast.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, that sucks. Why were there two deaths...???
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow, that sucks. Why were there two deaths...???
^whs

I find it really interesting that one is Canuck too, who was getting some suspicion. Either Mr. Boddy got a kill or there's a civ ninja I would assume.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

My guess is it had something to do with the Maid. She chose Person X to be her companion and so they done died too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:
My guess is it had something to do with the Maid. She chose Person X to be her companion and so they done died too.
Lol. I just reread the roles too. It looks like it could also be Mr.Green, who takes someone with him if killed. Scratch what I said before.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
LOL, thank you, Mongoose.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Hoping Canuck was the captain who went down with the kill-ship, at least! She could fit the Day 1 killer's bill.

I am sorry to hear about your current irl crisis though, Canucklehead. Hope you're okay!
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Hoping Canuck was the captain who went down with the kill-ship, at least! She could fit the Day 1 killer's bill.

I am sorry to hear about your current irl crisis though, Canucklehead. Hope you're okay!
I hope so too.

What are you thinking for today's lynch, MR?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Boo! Y'all have fun!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I am going to try to catch up since I am off today! Sorry for the absence but it's been busy and there is more reading here than in my other game so when I get a quick second I have been checking in there.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

So it seems to be an Epignosis vs MP brief spiel going on? Not sure I find eithee to be bad but I think I figured who Epignosis role is if so. On a side note, holy balls 2 deaths. So question: Did llama say if people don't vote they can't do night actions? Because I saw Epignosis say that and I was wondering if that was something real or made up. if it is, would that mean one of the voters was bad and killed? Or, that Mr Body got a kill and a chain reaction went off or something with Elohcin's death??
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Actually revealing the roles, I think I just figured out who Elohcin was and what happened. So a baddie could have killed last night. She had to have been Yevette or Green and took Canuck with her. Which means a baddie did kill her.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Boogs wrote:Actually revealing the roles, I think I just figured out who Elohcin was and what happened. So a baddie could have killed last night. She had to have been Yevette or Green and took Canuck with her. Which means a baddie did kill her.
EBWOP Reviewing not revealing. Autocorrect on phone
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:So question: Did llama say if people don't vote they can't do night actions?
I have said that multiple times, yes. It hasn't stopped people from missing votes though.

Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Matahari »

So, people who voted/or with night actions: Mister, Hedge, Eloh, Blooper, Epig, Bass, Vomps, and Moi. One of these ppl is Mrs. Peacock. I have mastered the obvious.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:So question: Did llama say if people don't vote they can't do night actions?
I have said that multiple times, yes. It hasn't stopped people from missing votes though.
K thanks llama!
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Matahari wrote:So, people who voted/or with night actions: Mister, Hedge, Eloh, Blooper, Epig, Bass, Vomps, and Moi. One of these ppl is Mrs. Peacock. I have mastered the obvious.
Lol That would have to be correct. And welcome Mata ! :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Folks, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but Canucklehead didn't vote on Day 3. That means that, were she Mr. Green or Yvette, she wouldn't be able to take down anyone with her even if she wanted. So unless I am wrong about Elohcin's role (and I have no reason to believe I am), then this was the work of two killers.

Perhaps Mr. Green is a liability role, and the "accident" happens regardless of whether or not the player voted (i.e., Mr. Green wouldn't get to choose who goes down with him).

In any event, these are the people active on Night 3:

MR
Bass
Matahari
Vompatti
Hedgeowl

Nijuu
Eloh
Epignosis :noble:

Two of these are unfortunately dead. sabie12 put a second vote on MR before she even had a vote, so I have marked off MR. Bass was the first one to call out sabie's vote and the first to vote for her, so I marked off him.

That leaves the two replacements (for kpence and kevin) and Hedgeowl.

I understand that Hedgeowl voted for sabie12, but she voted last and late. My primary issue with Hedgeowl concerns her Day 3 posts:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Im going to go ahead and vote ninja blooper.
I can't get my head around why she would put a 3rd vote on sabie Day 1 and break the tie if she were her teammate?

Like, maybe she's the Night 1 killer and needed to participate to guarantee her night action...and was also in a rush. But that's a lot of maybes.
Ok , internet back up and baby in bed. The way I reread the posts during the lynch it felt like Ninjablue was waiting to save a teammate and then gave up. She voted with 2 minutes left to go it appears and then 5 more votes came in right after hers. I agree that the third vote to break a tie seems unlikely, but with so many people possibly about to vote she may have panicked. However, her vote for you again made no sense to me since sabie had also voted you early with no threat to herself. That said, I am thinking it is much more likely that it's an absentee at this point. Idk what llama will do about kpence, so kevin and canuck are where I am looking today. Going to reread whatever there may even be.
In this post, Hedgeowl gives her reasons for why she would be in favor of a Ninja Blooper lynch without committing to one. I find it ironic that Hedgeowl would think that Ninja Blooper was waiting to see if she could save sabie when Hedgeowl was the one who voted last in that crowd extremely close to the deadline. Mark this well: Hedgeowl waited until the very end to vote.

However, she is "thinking it is much more likely" that the killer is an absentee "at this point," which is to say, 8:18 pm EST.
Hedgeowl wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wait, why lynch Epi?

I'd say there's nothing to think about regarding the Mr. Boddy role until we see evidence of it. Until then, I'm going to assume it's relatively harmless in the fact that it doesn't kill and doesn't say "secrets" by it.
To address both lines:

The LMS can't win with the civs. :shrug:

Like I said though (and in agreement with you), the priority shouldn't be on figuring out anything about Mr. Boddy quite yet.

How do you feel about Canuck this game? I know she's checked in and said she's busy/struggling to get into the game, but the way Day 1 went down leads me to believe that sabie's team hasn't been all that active to begin with.
I agree with this as well. It definitely says last man standing, so I read that as not-civ aligned. To me that means whoever Mr.Boddy may be, although I can only see one option at this point, I would take any advice with a grain of salt. He would be motivated to kill baddies first for fear of being killed himself I'd assume, but it's also no loss to lose civs in the mean time. I have no intention of voting for a Boddy suspect over a baddie suspect though. I think it is important to eliminate those with kill powers first fo sho. Especially since without a kill last night it looks like we can eliminate the frequency of kills if we find a teammate.
Here, Hedgeowl says that she has "no intention of voting for a Boddy suspect over a baddie suspect." She thinks that it is "important to eliminate those with kill powers first fo sho." Mark this. 8:23pm EST
Hedgeowl wrote:Well, my suspects are dropping like flies...

I read Canuck's 8 posts this game and it appears she may have voted MR or kpence. I think if your teammate had just been lynched and voted MR, you'd be unlikely to agree that's where your vote would go too, but who knows. Her posts don't give me much suspicion atm.
Canucklehead wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am going to look like a total skeez for saying this, but sabie WAS my top suspect. I held my vote just in case, and then once it was safe, I voted elsewhere.
Why?

Also, sorry llama and everyone for missing the vote. Glancing through, I probably would've voted for MR or kspence had I been around :shrug: but who knows what I would have done if I'd actually been here in real time...
She didn't vote Day 2 either, so we have little or nothing to go on there. I am honestly thinking I will vote Epi today as my Boddy suspect as the next best option until Llama can give us an idea of whether there will be replacements. It seems pretty likely that one of these two is bad, so I look forward to replacements giving us more to engage with if that may be the case.

Votes Epi
At 9:00pm EST, 37 minutes after saying that she had no intention of voting for someone she suspects of being independent, she votes for me.

Notice also that she maneuvered out of her Canucklehead suspicion after MR voted for Canuck, rather than place a second vote there. Notice that she maneuvered out of her Ninja Blooper suspicion after Bass voted Nijuu. There was also no waiting to vote nearly last this time.

Also, what do I have to do with whether or not there are replacements? If, as she claimed, that it's "pretty likely" that one of the two replaced persons has a bad role, and if, as she claimed, she had every intention of voting for someone she believed was bad, why suddenly vote for me? Why not take that 50/50 chance?

++++

In conclusion, Mrs. Peacock is Hedgeowl, Vompatti, or Matahari.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I hope you won't mind if I count myself out, not that I expect anyone else to, but I have my reasons for omitting my own name. :noble:

So you think it is possible that the theory of the baddies being new/uninvolved players has cred? Was Hedgeowl very involved at the start? or MIA?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matahari wrote:
I hope you won't mind if I count myself out, not that I expect anyone else to, but I have my reasons for omitting my own name. :noble:

So you think it is possible that the theory of the baddies being new/uninvolved players has cred? Was Hedgeowl very involved at the start? or MIA?
She was around, but consider:

I was targeted for the Night 1 kill. Eloh was killed Night 3. I would have a difficult time believing that sabie12 and two brand new people would try to take me out AND my spouse (since it is well known that I can read her well). This suggests that somebody in the killing group is familiar with me enough to want me out early.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

ok, I reread Hedge. She was present early on, at least not noticeably inactive. She did that post where she 'sort of' defended Sabie & 'kind of' pointed in MR's direction. I could see a vote for Hedge, but I'll wait until I hear what everyone says today.
linki
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

These are some interesting extrapolations, but surely this isn't foolproof?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:These are some interesting extrapolations, but surely this isn't foolproof?
If Mafia involved foolproof ideas, I wouldn't play it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Astute analysis, Epig. I agree that those three options seem to be the way to go, and I would feel comfortable with a Hedgeowl vote based on your observations.

Something that adds to your analysis is that I speculate that more passive powers are NOT canceled when one misses a vote. I have solid reason to believe this is the case. So it's still possible that Canuck was Mr. Green, especially since in reading that role I never thought that she would get to necessarily pick the person that goes down with her, but rather it would be selected, probably randomly.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

That was somewhat glorious. :)

I played with Hedge in The Island and she wasn't all that eager to toss any teammate under the bus, but like Epi said, she voted for sabie at the tail end.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I also have Mr. Boddy narrowed down to five people. Image
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I have a few in mind as well...

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:I also have Mr. Boddy narrowed down to five people. Image
Lol.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Lol.
That's allowing for no assumptions at all. If I permit myself one small assumption, I've got it down to three. :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Lol.
That's allowing for no assumptions at all. If I permit myself one small assumption, I've got it down to three. :)
Are you leaning more towards a Hedgeowl vote than a Vomps or Mata vote due to your assessment of the NK targets and her specific behavior? I presumed it to be so, but thought I'd check.

I'm almost tempted to just vote her now because I can't see me changing my mind.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Lol.
Are you leaning more towards a Hedgeowl vote than a Vomps or Mata vote due to your assessment of the NK targets and her specific behavior? I presumed it to be so, but thought I'd check.

I'm almost tempted to just vote her now because I can't see me changing my mind.
I would like to hear what she says in response to what I wrote. The thing is, allowing for my assumption, she's one of the three Boddy possibilities too. I rather believe she's Mafia though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Lol.

I would like to hear what she says in response to what I wrote. The thing is, allowing for my assumption, she's one of the three Boddy possibilities too. I rather believe she's Mafia though.
Fair enough. I will be back in time for the vote anyway, so I suppose I'll just wait until after I'm back from my night class.

I hope so too, since it seems likely there are two Mafia left (correct? unless I'm missing something?).
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I have to vote before 9, was hoping for more convo, maybe something from Hedgeowl. I'll check back in before 9.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Thank you for waiting, i am catching up now. Our internet is broken now, so working off f the cell. Wil, get to reading and addressing some questions for me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I'm going to vote Hedge, rather than taking a chance on not getting home before poll time is up.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:Folks, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but Canucklehead didn't vote on Day 3. That means that, were she Mr. Green or Yvette, she wouldn't be able to take down anyone with her even if she wanted. So unless I am wrong about Elohcin's role (and I have no reason to believe I am), then this was the work of two killers.

thats what i thought at first as well, but what would have changed to trigger two killers? The roles explanations make much more sense imo. I agree with Mp thought that it is more likely a passive power and not reliant on whether you vote or not.

Perhaps Mr. Green is a liability role, and the "accident" happens regardless of whether or not the player voted (i.e., Mr. Green wouldn't get to choose who goes down with him).

that would be my guess too

In any event, these are the people active on Night 3:

MR
Bass
Matahari
Vompatti
Hedgeowl

Nijuu
Eloh
Epignosis :noble:

Two of these are unfortunately dead. sabie12 put a second vote on MR before she even had a vote, so I have marked off MR. Bass was the first one to call out sabie's vote and the first to vote for her, so I marked off him.

That leaves the two replacements (for kpence and kevin) and Hedgeowl.

I understand that Hedgeowl voted for sabie12, but she voted last and late. My primary issue with Hedgeowl concerns her Day 3 posts:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Im going to go ahead and vote ninja blooper.
I can't get my head around why she would put a 3rd vote on sabie Day 1 and break the tie if she were her teammate?

Like, maybe she's the Night 1 killer and needed to participate to guarantee her night action...and was also in a rush. But that's a lot of maybes.
Ok , internet back up and baby in bed. The way I reread the posts during the lynch it felt like Ninjablue was waiting to save a teammate and then gave up. She voted with 2 minutes left to go it appears and then 5 more votes came in right after hers. I agree that the third vote to break a tie seems unlikely, but with so many people possibly about to vote she may have panicked. However, her vote for you again made no sense to me since sabie had also voted you early with no threat to herself. That said, I am thinking it is much more likely that it's an absentee at this point. Idk what llama will do about kpence, so kevin and canuck are where I am looking today. Going to reread whatever there may even be.
In this post, Hedgeowl gives her reasons for why she would be in favor of a Ninja Blooper lynch without committing to one. I find it ironic that Hedgeowl would think that Ninja Blooper was waiting to see if she could save sabie when Hedgeowl was the one who voted last in that crowd extremely close to the deadline. Mark this well: Hedgeowl waited until the very end to vote.

i was explaining my thought process from the previous vote for her. Notice i didnt vote for her the second time. With her post lynch defense I found myself beilieveing her vote for MR and rethought that it was the actions of a forgetful civ rather than a baddie. Also, as i pointed out, bloop voted wihin 2 minutes of the deadline and 5 votes came in after hers with everyone talking about sabie. When i hit vote elo hadnt even voted yet, but it refreshed with her voting right before me. Theres not much i can say here, except throwing a newbie teamie under the bus is not my style. I definitely would have been an active btsc partner for her.

However, she is "thinking it is much more likely" that the killer is an absentee "at this point," which is to say, 8:18 pm EST.

at this point, meaning after the last lynch and from bloopers posts.
Hedgeowl wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wait, why lynch Epi?

I'd say there's nothing to think about regarding the Mr. Boddy role until we see evidence of it. Until then, I'm going to assume it's relatively harmless in the fact that it doesn't kill and doesn't say "secrets" by it.
To address both lines:

The LMS can't win with the civs. :shrug:

Like I said though (and in agreement with you), the priority shouldn't be on figuring out anything about Mr. Boddy quite yet.

How do you feel about Canuck this game? I know she's checked in and said she's busy/struggling to get into the game, but the way Day 1 went down leads me to believe that sabie's team hasn't been all that active to begin with.
I agree with this as well. It definitely says last man standing, so I read that as not-civ aligned. To me that means whoever Mr.Boddy may be, although I can only see one option at this point, I would take any advice with a grain of salt. He would be motivated to kill baddies first for fear of being killed himself I'd assume, but it's also no loss to lose civs in the mean time. I have no intention of voting for a Boddy suspect over a baddie suspect though. I think it is important to eliminate those with kill powers first fo sho. Especially since without a kill last night it looks like we can eliminate the frequency of kills if we find a teammate.
Here, Hedgeowl says that she has "no intention of voting for a Boddy suspect over a baddie suspect." She thinks that it is "important to eliminate those with kill powers first fo sho." Mark this. 8:23pm EST
Hedgeowl wrote:Well, my suspects are dropping like flies...

I read Canuck's 8 posts this game and it appears she may have voted MR or kpence. I think if your teammate had just been lynched and voted MR, you'd be unlikely to agree that's where your vote would go too, but who knows. Her posts don't give me much suspicion atm.
Canucklehead wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am going to look like a total skeez for saying this, but sabie WAS my top suspect. I held my vote just in case, and then once it was safe, I voted elsewhere.
Why?

Also, sorry llama and everyone for missing the vote. Glancing through, I probably would've voted for MR or kspence had I been around :shrug: but who knows what I would have done if I'd actually been here in real time...
She didn't vote Day 2 either, so we have little or nothing to go on there. I am honestly thinking I will vote Epi today as my Boddy suspect as the next best option until Llama can give us an idea of whether there will be replacements. It seems pretty likely that one of these two is bad, so I look forward to replacements giving us more to engage with if that may be the case.

Votes Epi
At 9:00pm EST, 37 minutes after saying that she had no intention of voting for someone she suspects of being independent, she votes for me.

in those 37 minutes 2 of my 3 suspects literally dropped out of the game. It didnt seem right to vote for them assuming they would be replaced. If i were baddie i would have voted for them and moved on

Notice also that she maneuvered out of her Canucklehead suspicion after MR voted for Canuck, rather than place a second vote there. Notice that she maneuvered out of her Ninja Blooper suspicion after Bass voted Nijuu. There was also no waiting to vote nearly last this time.

manuevered? I voted for bloop the first time, why would i need to manuever out of it? And yeah, i reread Canucks post and i didnt get a baddie feeling for her. So i woild not vote her either.

Also, what do I have to do with whether or not there are replacements? If, as she claimed, that it's "pretty likely" that one of the two replaced persons has a bad role, and if, as she claimed, she had every intention of voting for someone she believed was bad, why suddenly vote for me? Why not take that 50/50 chance?

I wasnt going to vote my suspect for boddy because yes i thought that baddies were a bigger priority, but it didnt seem fair to vote for one of two people who needed to be replaced. Since Boddy is a LMS role it seemed the next best option to vote someone i dont think has the civs best interest in mind.

++++

i agree with the last two. We all knew and were waiting for the kill tongiht to narrow our suspicions down. i dont know if vomps or mata had fully caught up, but I would definitely have skipped the kill if i were bad. Wouldnt you?

I get it. Of the three of us i am the only one with posts and votes to analyze, but I am not going to be the baddie lynch you want. Also, i know how we all react when someone votes for us that they must be bad or they would know i am a civ, but based on what has happened in game with Epi being rezzed after an NK it was either or role power or a prize. Since SVS was obviously a blackmail attempt it would seem that boddy is also an active player. It doesnt seem unlikely to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Matahari wrote:I'm going to vote Hedge, rather than taking a chance on not getting home before poll time is up.
I posted i was here and would respond. :( it was a long post to respond to, sorry you didnt wait. I urge others to at least read my responses if they can.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
Matahari wrote:

She was around, but consider:

I was targeted for the Night 1 kill. Eloh was killed Night 3. I would have a difficult time believing that sabie12 and two brand new people would try to take me out AND my spouse (since it is well known that I can read her well). This suggests that somebody in the killing group is familiar with me enough to want me out early.
I agree with your thought here that someone has to be familiar with you and elo, but the only 3 people in this game who arent are sabie, kevin, and kpence. i honestly doubt they would all be a team. I think it much more likely that either kevin or kpence is a teammate, but not both and the other person is someone who knows you both, which the rest of us all do.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, what does everyone else think?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I'll vote Hedge as well. Canuck was my go to, so now I need time to regroup. :/

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, despite Hedge's response, I don't see any better vote either. Fingers crossed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I understand your Internet woes, although I do wish you could have responded a little sooner. I like time to think. I have 30 minutes to process what you've said.
Hedgeowl wrote:I get it. Of the three of us i am the only one with posts and votes to analyze, but I am not going to be the baddie lynch you want. Also, i know how we all react when someone votes for us that they must be bad or they would know i am a civ, but based on what has happened in game with Epi being rezzed after an NK it was either or role power or a prize. Since SVS was obviously a blackmail attempt it would seem that boddy is also an active player. It doesnt seem unlikely to me.
The resurrection, properly speaking, was neither a role power nor a prize. You will have to think about why a host would bring someone back from the dead and not allow that person to be lynched the next Day. It isn't difficult, but I won't spoil the fun.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Well, all we have to go on for kpence and kevin are their Day 1 votes. kpence self-voted 5th and kevin was the first vote on Mongoose after sabie had three votes, which makes no sense to me. I would think if kevin wrre voting to save a teammate he would have vote for one of the options that actually had a vote. That leaves kpence and his self-vote, which would explain why he also wasnt around when sabie starting getting votes. I had to check, but since mata replaced in as kpence that is where my vote will go. i wish she and Vomps had been here more to get a feel for better, but this is the best I've got.

Once again Epi is leading a case against me that will prove false. While he claims to read people well, he has only ever lynched me a civ. I urge you to looks at the facts and not skim through his case, which i addressed.

*votes mata*

Linki well if i live I promise i will think about it then. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:Once again Epi is leading a case against me that will prove false. While he claims to read people well, he has only ever lynched me a civ. I urge you to looks at the facts and not skim through his case, which i addressed.
Who else today has lead a case? Anyone? I feel like I've been talking to myself this Day 4. No offense, I hope, but I'm here, vocal, and I have, for the first time in my history as a player, kept extensive notes and a spreadsheet, all in the spirit of this being Clue. I feel like I have deduced enough that I shall make it a habit.

And I never claim to read people well. I read three people well consistently. That is all. Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Once again Epi is leading a case against me that will prove false. While he claims to read people well, he has only ever lynched me a civ. I urge you to looks at the facts and not skim through his case, which i addressed.
Who else today has lead a case? Anyone? I feel like I've been talking to myself this Day 4. No offense, I hope, but I'm here, vocal, and I have, for the first time in my history as a player, kept extensive notes and a spreadsheet, all in the spirit of this being Clue. I feel like I have deduced enough that I shall make it a habit.

And I never claim to read people well. I read three people well consistently. That is all. Image
Ahem, I should remember from the smackdown you brought on me in WWE you hate being told what you said, did, etc. Would it be more fair to say that others claim it then? All i know is when you make a case on someone people tend to vote for that person regardless of their defense.

However, by the total lack of other voters at this lynch, it might not really matter anyway. Well if there had been anything of kpence to make a case, but not much there.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I cannot help what others say about me. Or, maybe I can, but I choose not to. I certainly can't direct how people vote.

And to be fair, when your defense comes in this late, you don't give people time to process. I have ten minutes to decide, and I see Mongoose has voted for Vompatti.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”