Aka: Oricorio

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by leetic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:58 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:53 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:51 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:41 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:08 pm [VOTE: iaafr] aubergine

made some big world view post day 2 and a day later or something his thoughts were "the same as this"

probs self aware of himself enough to do the move off the wolf wagon at least a bit

makes posts like "miss you <3" to dizzy but don't care me (biggest offence)

alexa death
He's cleared town you silly-billy
who care light role madness
Read my reasoning, the only way iaafr is scum is if this game is bastard
what if u read the game and saw that every role is unique in weird ways and it'd be extremely easy for the backup to not work 100% like normal or some other thing

I don't care about the mech clear you think you have at all
If something like that happened the game would enter bastard territory, and there are only so many ways that you can die in a day phase. Plus, nutella has a vanilla check on iaafr which lends further credence to his claim.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by leetic »

If you consider trying to vote cleared town, I will consider you an outed wolf at that point
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

honestly I was gonna pop leetic with it originally when I had the worldview that his entire Poe of dizzy/nut/esooa was town and was overconfident on NAA/anne but thought that would be too openly throwy but thought it'd be funny

and started thinking esooa was scum and thought well if he has 1/3 I shouldn't pop him

then I just impulse shot naa because I thought if I waited too long tsp might be away and i hate waiting for day actions to process

idk dude I always troll with mech and it's never fully intentional

I do sincerely apologize tho
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

anne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:10 am like i think dizzy's vote on me straight up was just "seems good enough" ugh
It's true. And that was me WITH having a meta scum read on Mac. Imagine. Hope you are scum too at least =p
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:02 pm honestly I was gonna pop leetic with it originally when I had the worldview that his entire Poe of dizzy/nut/esooa was town and was overconfident on NAA/anne but thought that would be too openly throwy but thought it'd be funny

and started thinking esooa was scum and thought well if he has 1/3 I shouldn't pop him

then I just impulse shot naa because I thought if I waited too long tsp might be away and i hate waiting for day actions to process

Stop it with the self-voting, it doesn't help town at all
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

leetic my professional opinion is that you should never again try to directly engage with me and instead use you pedantry around me
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:04 pm
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:02 pm honestly I was gonna pop leetic with it originally when I had the worldview that his entire Poe of dizzy/nut/esooa was town and was overconfident on NAA/anne but thought that would be too openly throwy but thought it'd be funny

Stop it with the self-voting, it doesn't help town at all
my spiritual vote is on esooa/anne, this is a joke vote, I will be around to change it

philosophically I don't consider votes to be as a signal of clear intent the same way you do, to me, everything but the final eod vote can be cosmetic

sorry it bothers you so much but I'm here to be the exposure therapy as you come across more town players like me
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 pm leetic my professional opinion is that you should never again try to directly engage with me and instead use you pedantry around me
My professional opinion is that you're openly gamethrowing if you're town
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:13 am Remember, we're dealing with three separate wolves right now
Not to be all derpy, but is it confirmed that there are 4 wolves?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:07 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:13 am Remember, we're dealing with three separate wolves right now
Not to be all derpy, but is it confirmed that there are 4 wolves?
Yes, read the signup thread
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Esooa/nutella most likely team even if I'm still not impressed by Dyslexicon
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm about to fully town read both Nutella and Esooa actually. Just warning everyone. And Marmot too. And Lime. And I would probably town read NAA if he was not already flipped. And my reads are probably going to be good and I'm not going to believe in them.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:08 pm Esooa/nutella most likely team even if I'm still not impressed by Dyslexicon
Lol you
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I just went to look at my post cap and ig iaafrs on the top

idk how relevant that is in a 100 post cap game but I also didn't realize iaafr was vanilla checked (though the point was literally useless pedantry because what I said was that the backup probably has some caviets in it's functionality because so has nearly every role in this game)

so meh

maybe SPF is a wolf still but I don't enough about this game to try and deal with that

I kinda thought wilgy was towny yesterday for how he handled the positioning of himself as a wagon to make reads with like a town mindset but rly it was like 90% of what he talked about iirc and not that hard to make up as a wolf so I'll just vote there
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:06 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 pm leetic my professional opinion is that you should never again try to directly engage with me and instead use you pedantry around me
do you need me to be more direct and just tell you to fuck off?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:08 pm I'm about to fully town read both Nutella and Esooa actually. Just warning everyone. And Marmot too. And Lime. And I would probably town read NAA if he was not already flipped. And my reads are probably going to be good and I'm not going to believe in them.
Yeah, no. There are very few people the wolves can actually be at this point, and spf/Wilgy is the only remotely plausible scumteam that doesn't contain you or those two
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:08 pm I'm about to fully town read both Nutella and Esooa actually. Just warning everyone. And Marmot too. And Lime. And I would probably town read NAA if he was not already flipped. And my reads are probably going to be good and I'm not going to believe in them.
the issue with this is 1. youre townreading an esooa who may have openly given up after i popped their viable miss push in NAA but is just tonally towntelling and ateing me for fun (but im not totally 100% confident so maybe youre right who knows, 2. your default anne scumread, which i share with you/possiblyspf/possiblynutella/possiblymarmot, is extremely unpopular with town leaders leetic/limecoke/ilario

so good luck with that and dont frustrate yourself too much
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I had some worry about dizzy earlier but I think their post about hating town seems legit lol
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:10 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:06 pm
do you need me to be more direct and just tell you to fuck off?
I'm not the one who's a wolf in this conversation
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:07 pmYes, read the signup thread
I actually skimmed it to see if I found the answer lol
And now I read it again and still can't find it. But I also can't find my glasses when they're on my nose so
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:10 pm
the issue with this is 1. youre townreading an esooa who may have openly given up after i popped their viable miss push in NAA but is just tonally towntelling and ateing me for fun (but im not totally 100% confident so maybe youre right who knows, 2. your default anne scumread, which i share with you/possiblyspf/possiblynutella/possiblymarmot, is extremely unpopular with town leaders leetic/limecoke/ilario

killing a towny is good for wolves not bad ...................
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lime coke is obviously town btw

bite me "TMI'ing the obv town players" people in this lobby
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:12 pm

killing a towny is good for wolves not bad ...................
well from town perspective you had a confident naa scumread that was wrong so yea maybe thats the case sure

i mean ill give you space and time and im not claiming to be locked in on you but

the scum perspective demotivation from seeing naa flip instantly is still a narrative that makes sense to me
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lime cokes posts about his doubt on me because of the way I gave reads in thread was pretty good imo
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Leetic is not my town leader and neither is Ilario. Calexa 4 laif <3

But yeah, I'm not as sure on Esooa definitely. I also have much less experience with them.
But Nutella, I think is town.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:12 pm
And now I read it again and still can't find it. But I also can't find my glasses when they're on my nose so
"a game for 18 players

13 town vs 4 mafia"

On the signup thread, can't quote it for some reason, use Ctrl+F if you can't find it
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

iaafr how often do you see me read spew super actively
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:14 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:12 pm
"a game for 18 players

13 town vs 4 mafia"

On the signup thread, can't quote it for some reason, use Ctrl+F if you can't find it
Ohhh sign up thread and not this thread. Got it. :beer:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

esooa is just a flailing wolf atp

i think it's just her and one of anne/wilgy

if she were to actually flip town it would increase my paranoia of marmot/leetic lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:15 pm iaafr how often do you see me read spew super actively
i honestly dont keep track of that as a way to read you and NAA's casing of you from that angle was entirely irrelevant to my worldview at all points in this game

i will blithely buy all self meta from you about this but i dont think any of it points towards you clearly being town over scum, just not scum for it at best, so *shrug*
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:15 pm esooa is just a flailing wolf atp

if she were to actually flip town it would increase my paranoia of marmot/leetic lol
literally no way this is the time you decide to post this lmao

I give my first reads of the day phase and you call that flailing

u get my vote
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:16 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:15 pm iaafr how often do you see me read spew super actively
i honestly dont keep track of that as a way to read you and NAA's casing of you from that angle was entirely irrelevant to my worldview at all points in this game

i will blithely buy all self meta from you about this but i dont think any of it points towards you clearly being town over scum, just not scum for it at best, so *shrug*
I just want validation that NAAs tunnel was bad
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i think at this point i do want claims from spf and lime

anne and dizzy have the two claims most likely to be cover for having blocked me, since nobody has claimed the block i'm assuming it was mafia. i'm fairly solid on lime town but spf is still on the fringe of my poe
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:13 am
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:10 am Nutella fypov if ur town spf and bunny are ur ccs so one of them has to be mafia to you and rn I’m leaning bunny over spf I don’t think jjj would put 6 town in his towncore considering how much he believes in forming a towncore and yeeting those outside I’m certain he would have tried to spew one of his partners town.
.....what?
This was my thought reading Ilario's posts as well.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@leetic you are a literal mason pair who hasn't been shot in the night BTW
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:18 pm i think at this point i do want claims from spf and lime

anne and dizzy have the two claims most likely to be cover for having blocked me, since nobody has claimed the block i'm assuming it was mafia. i'm fairly solid on lime town but spf is still on the fringe of my poe
Lol, sharing that my role can block if I randed mafia is great cover for blocking lolol. Again, I haven't even done anything any nights
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:16 pm

u get my vote
i mean dizzy and iaafr are saying something youre doing is akin to towntelling and i dont see it at all so
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:17 pm

i believe you that his reasons were bad

but uh

shouldnt your town alignment be automatic validation that it was bad
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:20 pm @leetic you are a literal mason pair who hasn't been shot in the night BTW
Yeah, because why would mafia want to shoot an outed Doctor?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:17 pm

i believe you that his reasons were bad

but uh

shouldnt your town alignment be automatic validation that it was bad
I don't think every read that isn't correct need be built on faulty basis
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:20 pm @leetic you are a literal mason pair who hasn't been shot in the night BTW
a doctor who doesn't actually do anything

when I read Alexas claim I just went "ok lol"

it doesn't save anyone just gives them a day phase at best
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm

u get my vote
i mean dizzy and iaafr are saying something youre doing is akin to towntelling and i dont see it at all so
that's not "flailing" and you're making things up to justify me as today's lunch......
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

[VOTE: anne] aubergine

mainly because im sadistic and like seeing LC mad about this getting voted
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:22 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm
a doctor who doesn't actually do anything

when I read Alexas claim I just went "ok lol"

it doesn't save anyone just gives them a day phase at best
No, it was pretty obvious that either cass and Marmot was going down N2. Judging by their Nanook kill, scum was likely PR hunting. My and ilario's main threat to scum is that we have two votes in one slot, but being able to ensure that their kills go through is a far better shot.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm

u get my vote
that's not "flailing" and you're making things up to justify me as today's lunch......
what isn't? youre throwing votes around at bad targets bc you dont know where to push

again if youre actually town my tinfoil of leetic skyrockets, even more so from your exchange on this page, but you havent done anything to change my mind on you this phase
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I still think Anne is town mostly cause of her responses to pressure

I thought she was pretty wolfy in champs but different but I town read her for the indignance she had irt pressure on her, especially stuff like the "all I have to do to get town read as a wolf is agree with Newcomb and wolf read pretender," felt the exact same as last EoD with her going "any time I give a read I'm just shot down" this game
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:26 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm

u get my vote
what isn't? youre throwing votes around at bad targets bc you dont know where to push

again if youre actually town my tinfoil of leetic skyrockets, even more so from your exchange on this page, but you havent done anything to change my mind on you this phase
you're trying to fake tinfoil by going "if you're town my tinfoil of leetic skyrockets" while never actually harboring any true tinfoil

same shit with how you just recently said "yeah I've been saying I'm worried about them but really the PoE is good and I like it and is where I'm going to stay"

:keys:
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:10 pm
Yeah, no. There are very few people the wolves can actually be at this point, and spf/Wilgy is the only remotely plausible scumteam that doesn't contain you or those two
for one, im not a plausible wolf at all and the fact that youre still saying that i am is the wolfiest thing about your slot. secondly, im obviously not a wolf with wilgy because i gunned for him harder than anyone on d1 and actively tried to pull votes from him. i can only be a wolf with wilgy if you think that i decided to hardbus every single one of my partners with no regard for the endgame whatsoever

anyone that calls me a potential wolf is unironically likely trying to keep the POE open, but that could just be my town entitlement speaking
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

anne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:17 am also if he's really lovers with falcon i kill two birds with one stone
I want to town read this post, but I don't know if that's logical.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

also i still think nutella is town after reading the recent pages and if im wrong then im ok w/the fact that i got tricked by her in this game. i really do think that she's out of her wolfrange

Return to “Previous Rackets”