Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by zeek »

Lol, Dana ask your question differently.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Do you have reason to believe that other players had info as well?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Turnip Head wrote:Do you have reason to believe that other players had info as well?
No, but I presumed some did (hence accusing Enrique)
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

zeek wrote:Lol, Dana ask your question differently.
Did you have info specifically on the night 1 poll? Did you know what would happen for each option that was chosen? Do you have info about the planets currently on the poll?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dana wrote:Did you have info specifically on the night 1 poll?
Yes.
Dana wrote:Did you know what would happen for each option that was chosen?
No.
Dana wrote:Do you have info about the planets currently on the poll?
No but I think someone else will.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Did you know what would happen if Alzarius won?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Turnip Head wrote:Did you know what would happen if Alzarius won?
Yes and no.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Oh whoops I forgot night ended. By currently on the poll I meant last night because we aren't planets.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

zeek wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Did you know what would happen if Alzarius won?
Yes and no.
I don't know how to phrase a followup question to that, lol. But interesting.

Zeek's endorsement of Alzarius was very apparent, so I'm trying to figure out how the baddies would have played that situation. But assuming Alzarius was the civ option and Azure was a baddie option, and this is just a gut feeling: I think at least one baddie reluctantly voted for Alzarius assuming it would win, and at least one baddie placed an opportunistic vote on Azure once that started gaining traction.

Assuming the baddies had a stake in that poll at all, and it stands to reason that they did since someone was given info on the poll outcomes.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Civ option is a nice phrase
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

No? Okay.

I agree with you TH. I would also be wary that a baddie might have info on polls in the future.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Pretty colors because I find it helpfulish.

If someone targets a member of your team wiTh a night action, you can conduct a -a----- experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action will --t---- and --- flip a coin again. If tails, --t---- -a-----. If the coin lands heads or the ------ ----, that player will not be able to -----t----- target your team in any way (--t---- -- ----- --t--) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action -t--- ---- --t----, --t t---- a-- -- -t--- -----t-.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

If someone targets a member of your team wiTh a night action, you can conduct a -a----- experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action will --t---- and you flip a coin again. If tails, nothing happens. If the coin lands heads or the ------ ----, that player will not be able to -----t----- target your team in any way (nothing -- ----- --t--) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action stops ---- --t----, but t---- are -- -t--- -----t-.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

If someone targets a member of your team wiTh a night action, you can conduct a -a----- experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action will --t---- and you flip a coin again. If tails, nothing happens. If the coin lands heads or the ------ ----, that player will not be able to -----t----- target your team in any way (nothing is ----- --t--) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action stops ---- --t----, but there are no -t--- -----t-.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dana wrote:If someone targets a member of your team wiTh a night action, you can conduct a -a----- experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action will --t---- and you flip a coin again. If tails, nothing happens. If the coin lands heads or the ------ ----, that player will not be able to effectively target your team in any way (nothing is ----- --t--) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action stops ---- --t----, but there are no -t--- effects.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

If someone targets a member of your team wiTh a night action, you can conduct a -a----- experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action will --t---- and you flip a coin again. If tails, nothing happens. If the coin lands heads on the second flip, that player will not be able to effectively target your team in any way (nothing is ----- --t--) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action stops ---- --t----, but there are no -t--- effects.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

If someone targets a member of your team wiTh a night action, you can conduct a -a--ing? experiment on them. A coin is then tossed. If heads, the night action will --t---- and you flip a coin again. If tails, nothing happens. If the coin lands heads on the second flip, that player will not be able to effectively target your team in any way (nothing is ----- --t--) for the remainder of the game. If tails, the night action stops ---- --t----, but there are no other effects.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:MM: Seriously? I've been talking my head off and I even mentioned once earlier to JC that I felt a bit uncomfortable talking during the night when I typically do not, so yeah... Given the fact that I took no votes yesterday, I had a feeling I was going to get targeted with an NK.
I stand by what I said. Survived night kills are fishy. You're clearly not a cybertron, which makes you less suspish. I also have been getting civvie vibes from you in general. But you still survived a night kill.

Linki: You're not on my lynch list.

Linki 2: Stop posting MP and let me post.
Three civ roles appear to have the ability to potentially survive an NK on their own; Mickey, Sarah Jane and Captain Jack. So what makes it so suspish? Plus the person who attempted to kill Elo was a civvie. I am curious why her survival does not seem as bad to you.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I read Elo's survival as Strax being blocked, but now you mention it that doesn't make it any less supicious given the decoding we've done on Dalek Sec.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also since zeek is talking about it, I had info on the Alzurius poll, too. I thought Epi may have as well.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Also I'd love some assistance on the Dalek Sex info I posted.
Tell me what is on your mind :haha:
S~V~S wrote:Also since zeek is talking about it, I had info on the Alzurius poll, too. I thought Epi may have as well.
Oh my god. I thought you, Epig and MP all had info because you all voted so quickly. Then it started looking like I was the only one and I backed off being suspicious purely because others didn't.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

This has peaked my interest. I do not see any connection between my role and Epig's, so if he did have info I don't understand the spread of info between the civs.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It did not occur to me that it could be role based~ I thought they possibly picked random people? I thought that about Epi based on his behavior. Not a follower, that one, and so him jumping onto the party line made me think he had info. No clue about MP~ that would be a lot of people with info, IMO>

I had no idea what would happen, and you seemed to. I was just told it would be beneficial to the civs for Alzurius to win. I slapped down what I knew about the place (Adric was actually my favorite companion, since he was stilted and misunderstood, something I could relate to) and voted.

As for the NKs, Metalmarsh, is it not possible that the attempt on Elo was BLOCKED? Not just that she was protected (not even taking into consideration the Dalek secrets)? The fact that you read so hard into a host post, yet miss all the implications is worrisome to me.

@Keys~ Dana is newish, but one hallmark of her style has been outspoken defense of people she does not feel are bad. When she is a civvie. Not sure if she is one now, but I don't think defending someone is unexpected behavior for her.

I am probably going to vote for Daisy again, unless something *WOW* comes up. She had like 10 posts, mostly wishy washy buddying to MP, then when she starts taking votes she comes back, makes some 20 posts defending hard, then leaves again. Plus the feels I had previously I still have, and the Epi lynch sure as hell looked like a save to me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, Keys, I did not say snipping ALL quotes is bad, I said snipping in the middle of a sentence could be construed that way. If you read the post where I said "Don't clip quotes" you read the post a few posts later where I qualified it.

Which reminds me, where the hell is Made? Has he ever been a baddie before, I don't recall?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

S~V~S wrote:It did not occur to me that it could be role based~ I thought they possibly picked random people? I thought that about Epi based on his behavior. Not a follower, that one, and so him jumping onto the party line made me think he had info. No clue about MP~ that would be a lot of people with info, IMO>

I had no idea what would happen, and you seemed to. I was just told it would be beneficial to the civs for Alzurius to win. I slapped down what I knew about the place (Adric was actually my favorite companion, since he was stilted and misunderstood, something I could relate to) and voted.
Thats all I knew as well but I presumed it would benefit all civs and be revealed in the game. That was not the case, but it WAS beneficial.

Seems unlikely it is role based and I believe MP stated he did not have info. Four people seems a lot anyway.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, I specifically JUST SAID if someone wants to peg me as Daleks or Master, sure, but they'd be wrong. I'm not using anything as "proof" that I'm good. I'm not telling anyone to accept anything.

I'm saying:

Fact. I survived an NK from the Cybermen. I claim to know why I survived. Fact, no one else has done so. Therefore, I am less likely to be bad than anyone else right now.
I don't suppose you're going to share with us exactly how you survived, will you?

It's really easy to make a claim when you have no plans to back that claim up with any sort of proof.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:On a different subject:

Epignosis
Long Con (7), Made (9), Dana (13), Enrique (15), Spacedaisy (18), Chris (19)
27%

Of these people, I suspect Spacedaisy the least. I would like to hear more from Chris. I do, however, find Made and Enrique suspicious-- mostly Made. I feel undecided about Dana.
I feel extremely uneasy about Long Con because I am used to a much more active, insightful LC. I would like to see that.
Why did you stop with me, making it appear that I was the last one to vote for Epi?

There were more votes for him after mine... :ponder:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dana wrote:<snip>
Okay guys can we be nice to each other? No one thinks anyone is stupid. Keys, the fact that he was targeted by a baddie team does not definitively mean he's good, but it does mean that he's statistically less likely to be bad, because that's 1/2 of the baddie teams that he's not on.

<snip>
You've never heard of a mafia team targeting one of their own, in order to throw off suspicion?

Being targeted slightly clears a players. But not all that much IMO if you survive. I mean, that's like me buying a lottery ticket, not winning, but saying I almost won.

MP wasn't killed.

*HOSTS*

Can a mafia team target a member of their own team with a kill, and have it fail on purpose?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, I specifically JUST SAID if someone wants to peg me as Daleks or Master, sure, but they'd be wrong. I'm not using anything as "proof" that I'm good. I'm not telling anyone to accept anything.

I'm saying:

Fact. I survived an NK from the Cybermen. I claim to know why I survived. Fact, no one else has done so. Therefore, I am less likely to be bad than anyone else right now.
I don't suppose you're going to share with us exactly how you survived, will you?

It's really easy to make a claim when you have no plans to back that claim up with any sort of proof.
You will be asking Elo this question as well, right?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Elo isn't throwing around surviving a night kill as an indication of civiness.

Also, I never said surviving makes you bad. I said that being targeted doesn't make you civ.

;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:

Epignosis
27%

Of these people, I suspect Spacedaisy the least. I would like to hear more from Chris. I do, however, find Made and Enrique suspicious-- mostly Made. I feel undecided about Dana.
I feel extremely uneasy about Long Con because I am used to a much more active, insightful LC. I would like to see that.
Why did you stop with me, making it appear that I was the last one to vote for Epi?

I copied and pasted this from the poll thread. This is what Epi ended up with. Daisy had 5 votes and Epi had 6.

MADE: what are your thoughts going into today? Anything at all?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:
Chris wrote:

Epignosis
27%

I copied and pasted this from the poll thread. This is what Epi ended up with. Daisy had 5 votes and Epi had 6.

MADE: what are your thoughts going into today? Anything at all?
That's how it ended? I could SWEAR there were more votes for him after me...

Thoughts for today... not too sure. I'm finally starting to get in to the game. I haven't played mafia in quite some time, and I'm feeling a bit gun shy.

But if forced to vote right now, I'd say that MP isn't looking too great right now.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

What part of the accusations against him are you suspicious of?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Chris wrote:
Dana wrote:<snip>
Okay guys can we be nice to each other? No one thinks anyone is stupid. Keys, the fact that he was targeted by a baddie team does not definitively mean he's good, but it does mean that he's statistically less likely to be bad, because that's 1/2 of the baddie teams that he's not on.

<snip>
You've never heard of a mafia team targeting one of their own, in order to throw off suspicion?

Being targeted slightly clears a players. But not all that much IMO if you survive. I mean, that's like me buying a lottery ticket, not winning, but saying I almost won.

MP wasn't killed.

*HOSTS*

Can a mafia team target a member of their own team with a kill, and have it fail on purpose?
No
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by fingersplints »

Turnip Head wrote:
Roxy wrote:Bye Juliets :( You are indeed the most awesomely nice person I have ever known.
Bye MR :( ?
Yay Chris! :)
Snow Dog!!! I did not know you were playing! Missed ya!
On Day 2 Roxy said goodbye/hello to new players and newly dead ones - juliets after being wrongly lynched, MR for dying the same night I did, she even found a second to say hi to Snowy - everyone except her dear old pal TH. Is it because she doesn't love me, or because she killed me? :ponder:
That is interesting. I'm not too sure how I feel about Roxy atm. I'm not getting overwhelmingly civvie vibes from her, but I'm worried her being sick/busy/hosting is affecting her posting and that's what feels off to me. I'll keep my eye on her for now. :)

For what it's worth, I'm fairly certain this is keys civvie game. (Not as in I have info, just confident) I find it interesting that MP criticizes him from changing his mind (thinking him vs zeek was possibly civvie-civvie Night 0 to being suspicious of him now) when he has changed his mind more then anyone else this game. I think people should be allowed to change their mind, but I think Dom raised some excellent points here. He does seem to just be throwing out things to see what sticks and then quickly backing off.
I don't agree about Dana. I think it was SVS who mentioned she does seem to vocally defend those she thinks is civvie. I feel like I have noticed this about her too. (I do it too Dana, but it will probably get you in to some trouble if you haven't figured that out already :) ) I feel like she has defended several people, so while she could be teammates with one of those people, I don't find her suspicious for defending MP.

I'm not fully caught up either, but those are my thoughts where I am now.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

First off, I did not have info on the N1 poll.

keys56000000000 wrote:
Stop throwing around stupid and other words like it. I would NEVER insinuate this. Ever. And I am not doing it right now. I treat everyone on this site with the utmost respect, sir.
Ffs. I'm saying you are playing us for fools, for chumps. I'm saying you are underestimating our intelligence. I'm not saying you have literally insulted someone in this game.

You LMAO at us with your assertion that you are good because you were targeted by one of two baddie teams, which is obviously no proof of your civvieness at all. It's not like you can be on both baddie teams.
You want to sig bet then? If you're THAT confident I'm bad, how about if you get me lynched and I flip civvie, I have to determine your sig; if I'm bad, you determine mine. Deal? Because you're wrong.
I've never heard of anyone betting on the results of a lynch, but sure, I accept. It seems like you are throwing the kitchen sink at me in defense, hardly dissuading me from suspecting you.
If that's what you really believe, then fine, I can at least applaud you for sticking to your guns, but you're going to shit your pants when you see a role reveal. :p

I've offered my counterpoints enough, so I don't feel it's necessary to keep going back and forth, unless you decide you want my response to some new point or evidence or something. Is that acceptable?

Okay, cool, glad you've accepted.

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I am just absolutely astounded at this sudden push to get me lynched. My gut reaction says it's definitively baddie-driven, especially after I wasn't even close to being a contender for practically anyone yesterday. What the fuck changed?
You, actually.
Let me begin with how when I asked about your quantifying suspicions, you brought up juliets. Then, I acknowledged my mistake-- everything was apparently hunky dory.
However, the second I didn't drop all my suspicions of you, you flipped out, and don't tell me you didn't. No one has voted, and the deadline is well over a day away.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Now I will understand if someone wants to peg me as The Master or Daleks (both untrue), but the very fact is we're dealing with concrete facts here: I survived an NK from one mafia team. How many other players are exonerated from one mafia team? Practically none. Are there ways for civvies to survive NKs? Yes. And yet keys especially acts like he has a guarantee that I'm bad and refuses to consider any other perspective. It's inexplicable to me.
MP, I'm not following keys here. I just am growing wary of an MP that doesn't seem to want to commit to anything, does not want to suspect anyone too strongly, and when questioned, says he is "astonished" that anyone would even think he is bad because one out of at least three baddie killers targeted him.
That sounds pretty suspicious to me.
Dom, I "flipped out" because I survived a mafia NK and I had one person gunning after me harder than I've practically seen anyone else gun after anyone in this game, based on a post not even made by me, and others insinuating that I was bad. None of these people were even accusing me of any logical suspicion (like, I'm the Master or something). So it felt very much like to me I was being ganged up on, so yes, I flipped out, sorry.

If you think it "sounds" pretty suspicious, then by all means, vote for me. Nothing about my behavior is bad. If you think it's suspicious, then go for it, you're just wrong. I already explained that I'm not backing off when it seems convenient; moreover, I'm expressing levels of confidence. If you think that's not what I'm actually doing, fine. There's nothing else I can say since I've already commented on it.

zeek wrote:I've not caught up, but holy fuck! MP, I'm worried by that night post you may be the Master.
Finally a logical conclusion based on my survival. :p

It's not true though. If you really want to test it, just lynch me.

And even though I play aggressively all the time, my playstyle would make NO sense as the Master. I would suspect that person is playing a real careful game. But who knows?

Chris wrote:

I'm saying:

I don't mind sharing, actually, but let me check with the hosts first to make sure I can.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

For the record, I'd really rather NOT be lynched. But I don't know what else I can say to these suspicions anymore unless new points are brought up.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Roxy wrote:Bye Juliets :( You are indeed the most awesomely nice person I have ever known.
Bye MR :( ?
Yay Chris! :)
Snow Dog!!! I did not know you were playing! Missed ya!
On Day 2 Roxy said goodbye/hello to new players and newly dead ones - juliets after being wrongly lynched, MR for dying the same night I did, she even found a second to say hi to Snowy - everyone except her dear old pal TH. Is it because she doesn't love me, or because she killed me? :ponder:
That is interesting. I'm not too sure how I feel about Roxy atm. I'm not getting overwhelmingly civvie vibes from her, but I'm worried her being sick/busy/hosting is affecting her posting and that's what feels off to me. I'll keep my eye on her for now. :)

For what it's worth, I'm fairly certain this is keys civvie game. (Not as in I have info, just confident) I find it interesting that MP criticizes him from changing his mind (thinking him vs zeek was possibly civvie-civvie Night 0 to being suspicious of him now) when he has changed his mind more then anyone else this game. I think people should be allowed to change their mind, but I think Dom raised some excellent points here. He does seem to just be throwing out things to see what sticks and then quickly backing off.
I don't agree about Dana. I think it was SVS who mentioned she does seem to vocally defend those she thinks is civvie. I feel like I have noticed this about her too. (I do it too Dana, but it will probably get you in to some trouble if you haven't figured that out already :) ) I feel like she has defended several people, so while she could be teammates with one of those people, I don't find her suspicious for defending MP.

I'm not fully caught up either, but those are my thoughts where I am now.
And I never criticized him for changing his mind, splints, but merely asked why he suddenly thinks I'm bad based on someone else's commentary of me and why he doesn't think zeek is bad when Dana commented in a similar fashion and zeek has also been incredibly active. I think that's a fair question.

I'm not just throwing things to see what sticks; I'm trying to hunt baddies. If you think it's throwing things, whatever. This is not how I play my baddie game at all. :shrug:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris wrote:Elo isn't throwing around surviving a night kill as an indication of civiness.

Also, I never said surviving makes you bad. I said that being targeted doesn't make you civ.

;)
Neither am I!!! I even said if people want to peg me as Daleks and Master, go for it! They'll just be wrong!

I am just saying FACT I have been exonerated from one baddie team. Has anyone else? No. That leaves less opportunities for me to bad than literally ANYONE ELSE in the game right now, so you'll have to excuse me for reacting in shock when everyone was talking about me and only me.

Holy crap.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Who is talking about you and only you?
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

fingersplints wrote:Who is talking about you and only you?
Not right now. I was referring to last night before and after the NK reveal when keys was gunning after me and everyone else seemed to chime in.

I'm convinced even TH 2.0 hasn't still said a word about anyone re: suspicions other than me so far.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have to go now, be back later.

zeek, I'm curious where you're thinking for today's lynch. I'm currently thinking either Daisy or Elo, maybe Enrique but IDK, because the Epig lynch was clearly a save attempt for SOMEONE. Probably Daisy first, Elo second, Enrique third at the moment. Subject to change.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:I am probably going to vote for Daisy again, unless something *WOW* comes up. She had like 10 posts, mostly wishy washy buddying to MP, then when she starts taking votes she comes back, makes some 20 posts defending hard, then leaves again. Plus the feels I had previously I still have, and the Epi lynch sure as hell looked like a save to me.
It looks to me like a save as well. I'm not feeling great about Chris atm. His "don't make it look like I was the last to vote Epi" when he was in fact the last is strange. I'm interested to hear what others think about Chris. He is the type of player who generally sounds bad to me.
That leaves LC, Made, Dana, Enrique, and of course SD as the other Epi voters. (in that order)

linki: ok, not this second. But even last night keys was also talking about Dana. Dom seems to be open to discuss others. TH brought up Rox (unless that was just a joke, then I take this back) That's why I am curious. I don't recall anyone singling you out like you are saying.
Gro-oo-ovy
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Your arguments make sense, MP, but you're going to be accused of using WIFOM with some of it.

I'm not convinced your bad at all, but given the circumstances you and Elo have moved up slightly on my radar. I doubt I will vote for either of you. You because I am mostly convinced by your defence and Elo because we're not getting much from him atm. I would like to see him address this though.

linki - I'm off out but I'll be back later. Not sure just yet but theres only hearsay on those targetted last night.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

fingersplints wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I am probably going to vote for Daisy again, unless something *WOW* comes up. She had like 10 posts, mostly wishy washy buddying to MP, then when she starts taking votes she comes back, makes some 20 posts defending hard, then leaves again. Plus the feels I had previously I still have, and the Epi lynch sure as hell looked like a save to me.
It looks to me like a save as well. I'm not feeling great about Chris atm. His "don't make it look like I was the last to vote Epi" when he was in fact the last is strange. I'm interested to hear what others think about Chris. He is the type of player who generally sounds bad to me.
That leaves LC, Made, Dana, Enrique, and of course SD as the other Epi voters. (in that order)

linki: ok, not this second. But even last night keys was also talking about Dana. Dom seems to be open to discuss others. TH brought up Rox (unless that was just a joke, then I take this back) That's why I am curious. I don't recall anyone singling you out like you are saying.
Grotrees voted Epi after, I forgot about the in thread votes (which are listed at the end of the post after the poll results so I missed them the first time). Ok, that comment is less weird now. :) His question to the host still seems a bit strange how it was worded, and he could have been saving Daisy, but I'd need to know about Daisy first.
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Hi Dom and SVS!
Been keeping up, but I'm not feeling any suspicion right now. Dana, Mp, and Enrique are all reading civvie for me, especially since Epi died. I'm not sure if it's helping or hurting that I know all of them outside of mafia, but they're playing exactly how i'd expect them to, perserving all the tiny quirks in their behavior that seem to hint at their allignment.

I thought that the vote on Daisy was an attempt of a save on Epi, so in light of his death i'm looking more critically of the arguments against her. This, if true, caught my attention.
fingersplints wrote:
<snip>
wait, svs you think daisy's lynch looked like a save for Epi or the opposite?

No real read on SVS or Dom, but gut is saying Dom, probably just because he's gunning me, so i'm ignoring it.

If I had to vote right now i'd vote Elo due to her voting patterns, but even then the thing throwing me off is that a mafia wouldn't blatantly vote group that would they?
I plan to read through the Daisy argument further on the car ride home from school.

Class period is ending, Seey'all at lunch maybe?
Pov: you reading my takes
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just popping in for a second. I'm going to put my vote on Daisy for now so I can more easily see the poll results and I thought about it and she's where I'm feeling strongest right now.

Splints, I probably overreacted/exaggerated since I do that all the time even outside of mafia :P, but in the moment it really felt like I was being ganged up against.

And as to Chris... he could be bad, but I really don't have much of a read on him. I remember him being kind of hard to read in the past but I haven't played a game with him in a while.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I am just absolutely astounded at this sudden push to get me lynched. My gut reaction says it's definitively baddie-driven, especially after I wasn't even close to being a contender for practically anyone yesterday. What the fuck changed?
You, actually.
Let me begin with how when I asked about your quantifying suspicions, you brought up juliets. Then, I acknowledged my mistake-- everything was apparently hunky dory.
However, the second I didn't drop all my suspicions of you, you flipped out, and don't tell me you didn't. No one has voted, and the deadline is well over a day away.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Now I will understand if someone wants to peg me as The Master or Daleks (both untrue), but the very fact is we're dealing with concrete facts here: I survived an NK from one mafia team. How many other players are exonerated from one mafia team? Practically none. Are there ways for civvies to survive NKs? Yes. And yet keys especially acts like he has a guarantee that I'm bad and refuses to consider any other perspective. It's inexplicable to me.
MP, I'm not following keys here. I just am growing wary of an MP that doesn't seem to want to commit to anything, does not want to suspect anyone too strongly, and when questioned, says he is "astonished" that anyone would even think he is bad because one out of at least three baddie killers targeted him.
That sounds pretty suspicious to me.
Dom, I "flipped out" because I survived a mafia NK and I had one person gunning after me harder than I've practically seen anyone else gun after anyone in this game, based on a post not even made by me, and others insinuating that I was bad. None of these people were even accusing me of any logical suspicion (like, I'm the Master or something). So it felt very much like to me I was being ganged up on, so yes, I flipped out, sorry.

If you think it "sounds" pretty suspicious, then by all means, vote for me. Nothing about my behavior is bad. If you think it's suspicious, then go for it, you're just wrong. I already explained that I'm not backing off when it seems convenient; moreover, I'm expressing levels of confidence. If you think that's not what I'm actually doing, fine. There's nothing else I can say since I've already commented on it.
MP, what the hell?? You are being pretty flippant with me. You are acting as if everyone is gunning after you and only you, but that's simply false. I have brought up many people, and last night, I was right up there with keys questioning you. Why is questioning you bad? Why is it "astonishing" that I would imagine to question you? You are being so dismissive, it's just sad. You say that, "None of these people were even accusing me of any logical suspicion". However, would you say that about my qualms with you? Dropping suspicions left and right is pretty weird, and if you think I have zero "logical suspicion" against you, how is that any different than someone just responding to a suspicion with "lol ok"? You are also now acting as if you are a confirmed civvie. You balk at how others dare question you, and have brought up the fact that being targeted by a NK (by one of three belligerents) essentially clears you. And DO NOT pretend that this was not what you were saying. It was. You brought it up several times as if that would drop all suspicion against you. I do think this sounds fishy, MP. You immediately tried to get everyone to go "yeah MP is civvie!" before much suspicion was even cast by bringing this up (at first jokingly), but you proved you were serious when you brought it up again.

So, yes, I suspect you. Why is that SUCH a problem. I suspect a few people. Here's another:

Elohcin, I would love to hear from you. What are you thinking at this point in the game? Who are you suspicious of? Surely you must have suspicions by now. Do you know how you survived your attempted murder?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Who is talking about you and only you?
Not right now. I was referring to last night before and after the NK reveal when keys was gunning after me and everyone else seemed to chime in.
I'm convinced even TH 2.0 hasn't still said a word about anyone re: suspicions other than me so far.
MP this is so skewed! "Everyone else seemed to chime in"? If I recall correctly, it was mostly me and keys. I don't remember anyone else saying much of anything of importance other than metal marsh essentially repeating what I had said.
Made wrote: No real read on SVS or Dom, but gut is saying Dom, probably just because he's gunning me, so i'm ignoring it.
What exactly does this mean? Your gut is saying what about me? Who was this a response to?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Well it looks like there are a couple of roles that can survive attempts on their lives including the indy role. I guess we will have to keep an eye on the two that survived. :eye: As far as suspicions go I will have to go through posts and see what I'm thinking before I officially vote and post on it. We definitely want to catch a baddie this time I'd rather not find out what those other consequences are if we don't :(
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Host and Hostess, the players list and poll still have rey on it not Chris. When you get a chance :hug:
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Jobs”