Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Miss Carousel »

your post was straight up incomprehensible lol
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:57 pm gav i'm literally not talking about you i called something pao said wolfy and you went "LOL YOU THINK THAT'S WOLFY???" and then just started talking about yourself
Are you insane?
I mentioned myself sure but it was about your reasoning on Paopan and how void it is.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:59 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:57 pm gav i'm literally not talking about you i called something pao said wolfy and you went "LOL YOU THINK THAT'S WOLFY???" and then just started talking about yourself
Are you insane?
I mentioned myself sure but it was about your reasoning on Paopan and how void it is.
jumping on a terrible d1 wagon with no justification and then lying about it is wolfy, yes, i believe that. and regardless of pao's flip in this game i will continue to believe that in every game i play for the rest of my life
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:59 pm your post was straight up incomprehensible lol
Well I’m sorry that my typing isn’t understandable.
Instead of criticizing it how about if there is something you don’t understand say “Gavial, I don’t understand Bolded can you explain?”
Then I’ll say
Yes Miss Caro! Of course I can!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:00 pm
Are you insane?
jumping on a terrible d1 wagon with no justification and then lying about it is wolfy, yes, i believe that. and regardless of pao's flip in this game i will continue to believe that in every game i play for the rest of my life
No justification?
Sheeping me is a justification is it not?
He didn’t lie, I’m pretty sure he considers a zero poster a PL so like?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Spoiler: show
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:51 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:47 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:46 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:44 pm
Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:11 pm Seriously... the Sig vote on day 1 should be NAI.
It's a policy lynch, to begin with as our host didn't replace the said slot 48h after the game.
lol
What’s so lol about that?
He’s saying exactly what I’ve been saying the entirety of day 2.
It’s the truth. It’s god damn NAI.
If that “lol” means you think is wolfy, you all are nuts.
yes hopping on a horrendous d1 kill is wolfy, and "it's a policy lynch because the host didn't sub them out after 48 hours" is a straight up lie. the day phases are 48 hours and it was day fucking 1
No it’s not wolfy when I’m the one who did it.
It is basically a PL since the slot did nothing, basically empty and anyone could have replaced in that could have been a real good potential deep wolf even though the slot was town.

You think it’s Townie why?
Ask yourself why?

Because it was a zero poster that flipped town?
Right?
Right?

Of course!
That’s legit the only reasoning their actually is. There is absolutely nothing else.

So yes it was a zero poster.
One that was providing nothing, one that would be replaced eventually and slank along, one that Gavial was posting.
So.
Fucking.
What.

Oh they flipped Town.
Because only Wolf votes Town eh? :goofp:
It is basically a PL since the slot did nothing, basically empty and anyone could have replaced in that could have been a real good potential deep wolf even though the slot was town.

i'm specifically, SPECIFICALLY calling out pao jumping on your existing wagon which is a different thing from you starting it.

Ask yourself why?

i don't think it's "townie" i think it's incredibly anti town i just overall do not think you're a wolf.

Right?
Right?

Of course!
That’s legit the only reasoning their actually is. There is absolutely nothing else.

just don't understand the point of what you're saying.

One that was providing nothing, one that would be replaced eventually and slank along, one that Gavial was posting.
So.
Fucking.
What.

voting a zero poster is an will always be bad, and quitely jumping onto bad wagons is wolfy.

Oh they flipped Town.

yep the only problem is that they flipped town that's the only thing i care about thanks for understanding what i'm saying
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:02 pm
Are you insane?
No justification?
i don't believe that sheeping your read there is towny
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

if somebody makes what i believe to be a bad read (i think you pushing sig was bad. i just think it is a bad philosophy to have to vote that slot.) then somebody else sheeping that read is not towny.

if you were to say "i think MightyQ is a wolf because they're a scorpio and i think scorpios are scummy" i think that's a terrible read. and then if somebody else comes along and goes "well i'll sheep that read" i do not believe they are actually evaluating the game as a villager
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

MightyQ wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:08 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:05 pm
MightyQ wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:58 pm My POE is voting me?

I am totally shocked.

Which one is the actual wolf? Still think it's between Pao & MightyQ
What does POE even mean?
Process of Elimination
That's a weird term. Should it be POI, for Person of Interest. therefore meaning that they're a suspect? POE is weird but whatev. Y'alls lingo not mine
it's called POE because we have a guaranteed 3 kills left, and so the 3 players who we want to kill in this game are our POE.

e.g. i'm not necessarily scumreading falcon but he would be in my 3 person POE at this point as one of the kills i would make in this game
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

MightyQ wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:07 pm Tbh if it's not Falcon, it's probably either Gav.
Gav because he's led 2 'wagons' to kill innocents at this point and that generally dictates scum from my experience
i don't really think "if my top scumread is town, then the other person who pushed them is now my top scumread for pushing them" is thinking like a town.
Paopan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: Paopan
Aka: God of ICT

Post by Paopan »

As I have stated before, don't count the chicken before they hatch.
Stil, yeah... falcon or MC should be the only logical lynch for today.
And again, I'm pretty sure two wolves would not risk voting together (along with DrWigly) on day 1.

2 WOLF GAME WOULD NEVER VOTE TOGETHER ON DAY 1!

So basically,
Me and Gav should be town cleared on day 1!
Porsha is town cleared on day 2!
MightyQ is town cleared on day 2 despite being a deadweight!
With these facts,

The correct PoE is: MC >= Falcon > CRich (max. 3 to MYLO)
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

why would the wolves not vote together explicitly to save a wolf
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

why is MightyQ confirmed town
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

why do you think that wolves would NEVER vote together (i.e. they are playing the game purely based on avoiding vote based evidence) but they also would NEVER bus
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:22 pm why would the wolves not vote together explicitly to save a wolf
No shit. Especially since Wilgy had to join the wagon for a self pres, it's completely possible that a Wolf was already on the wagon.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

Only MC and Falcon are melding rn on their outrageous ideas.
One is wolf whilst the other one is a lost, anti-town lamb
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:47 pm Only MC and Falcon are melding rn on their outrageous ideas.
One is wolf whilst the other one is a lost, anti-town lamb
looks at votecount
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Outrageous ideas?

Whatever you say Pao
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Porscha »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:03 am and pao, i was the first vote on porscha not you lol
>this is true
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:24 am the reads on MightyQ are bizarre to me. i get reading their tone as towny if this is d1 but not really wanting to participate in the game is absolutely something that can be expressed by a wolf who doesn't really want to be wolfing. townreading somebody for seeming low motivation and townreading somebody for just saying "i don't care" are different things.
>absolutely agree. I am naturally more sus of quieter players
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:04 pm
CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:15 am Porscha probably isn't the last wolf as they were the counter wagon to Wilgy, a flipped mafia.
Gav turning around and helping Wilgy go over by rand doesn't feel like a bus.
MightyQ feels like a clueless town because of how disconnected they feel from the game, which doesn't feel faked.
I still have Falcon as a town lean/read.

Therefore, my PoE is Paopan/MissC and i'm leaning towards the former as town here.
Are we sure both Por and Wilgy aren’t the team?
Like Mac had a point before he died where he mentioned the way Wilgy was talking about my vote on him and saving Por.
> I guess it's possible, but I feel like it's a weak possibility compared to a world of pao/falcon/mightyq wolf
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:52 pm
Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:57 am
CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:29 am So MissC, I'm sure there's a wolf in you/Paopan.
If you're the villager, you're going to have to help me see the light so we can end this game preferably today.
I feel MissC is town here.
Mmmm. I'm going to change my priority from MC>falcon to falcon>MC because of this remark.
I'm smelling wolf vibes from both MC and falcon. It matters cos I want to end the game already.
while the net has been cast and both can't escape from our inevitable win. Just need some fasten results.
So yeah, i'm high confident that I have already solved this game. Scum is either falcon/MC.
GG
We can't both be wolves.

Totally unsurprising, you feel that the two players sus of your slot are both wolves. Keeping your POE limited to only the players who sus you...super towny
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:29 pm @Porscha Where's your head at right now?

>my top 3 poe are still pao, falcon, mightyq - but I wouldn't rule out a possible mc
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:36 pm
MightyQ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:53 pm
CRichard wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:23 pm
MightyQ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:07 pm Just like sex, vanillia is the best way to play mafia

Change my mind
That's nice, where's your head at on everyone who has posted so far?
I said this the first game I was in and I'll say it again. There's literally no solid evidence out there right now for anyone. I've been at school most of today and am only now really even paying attention. Also last game I was voted out for having this opinon, so go kill me for all I care. My point is town members are expendable, but how you expend them is important.

Youch now that I think about this you probably already know that. I'm tired af rn.
put yourself in the shoes of an inexperienced player who is killed in their previous game for not wanting to give reads. do you:
A. do the exact same thing again
or
B. try to soften or change your play at all

i think B is the obvious correct answer, you don't just come in and do the exact same thing that got you incorrectly killed last game.

if you're an inexperienced player who rands wolf and you're playing with at least one person who was in your last town game do you
A. knowingly play different from your town game
or
B. try and match the exact same thing you did as town and then immediately point it out

again i think more likely B!
agreed with this tbh. trying not too hard to scumread mightyq qith limited info but also can't get townie vibes from them based on the little info they have provided
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:21 pm As I have stated before, don't count the chicken before they hatch.
And again, I'm pretty sure two wolves would not risk voting together (along with DrWigly) on day 1.

So basically,
With these facts,

I think it's possible that day 1 both wolves *might* vote together to avoid a maf going over after first day...
I know gav cleared you day 1, but I still never got a good response to half the shit you've said that resolves your thoughts. like you just say stuff and then forget about the explanation part half the time. Don't know why you're hard town clear from also making a dumb decision with gav to lynch the 0 poster when gilvy had more viable reason to get voted off - unless you actively thought voting him off was bad like gav did. gav insists gilvy's stupid emoji gimmick wasnt scummy, but it obviously was since he flipped scum. So what's your excuse for the vote pao?

And I also don't consider mightyq town cleared today either. seems dumb as shit. the only slightly townie thing he's done is sound too detached from the game and following other's leads. and I know they've said what they've said to defend it, so I'm willing to say that maybe they aren't top of my poe, but they're in it. a scum could do exactly what he's doing, and so could a town. I won't hard read it as town ...

pao, why MC over falcon? and why crich at all?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:04 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:51 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:47 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:46 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:44 pm
Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:11 pm Seriously... the Sig vote on day 1 should be NAI.
It's a policy lynch, to begin with as our host didn't replace the said slot 48h after the game.
lol
What’s so lol about that?
He’s saying exactly what I’ve been saying the entirety of day 2.
It’s the truth. It’s god damn NAI.
If that “lol” means you think is wolfy, you all are nuts.
yes hopping on a horrendous d1 kill is wolfy, and "it's a policy lynch because the host didn't sub them out after 48 hours" is a straight up lie. the day phases are 48 hours and it was day fucking 1

Ask yourself why?

Right?
Right?

Of course!

So.
Fucking.
What.

Oh they flipped Town.

i'm specifically, SPECIFICALLY calling out pao jumping on your existing wagon which is a different thing from you starting it.

The point is that they didn’t fully rush the wagon, I did and I convinced them to vote there if it wasn’t for me they wouldn’t have. He voted it because he believed in me.

Ask yourself why?

i don't think it's "townie" i think it's incredibly anti town i just overall do not think you're a wolf.
I think I meant to say wolfy not Townie.

Right?
Right?

Of course!

just don't understand the point of what you're saying.
The point is in the long run that reasoning isn’t actually AI. I can do that as town just as much as I can do that as wolf, so can Paopan. So the reasoning is fraud.

So.
Fucking.
What.

voting a zero poster is an will always be bad, and quitely jumping onto bad wagons is wolfy.

Ok let me tell you something. There is a difference between wolfy and bad. This situation here it’s a bad move yes but not a wolfy one.

Oh they flipped Town.

yep the only problem is that they flipped town that's the only thing i care about thanks for understanding what i'm saying

Yep your so smart! There was a game once where all town members voted for town day 1 and they all died and wolves picked up the victory because town was in the wrong right?
Doesn't matter about if their actually wolf right? Only if they do bad play eh?
Yeah sorry I don’t and will never agree with that.
Here’s what I have to say about that and wolves:
If your not a wolf your the biggest fuckin sunshine I’ve seen in my life.
If your wolf then your the only bad I see in these parts.

IDRGAF if town makes bad plays all the matters in a game of FM is winning.
Yes to have fun but to win and in order to win you need to find wolves.
Not get rid of someone because they didn’t magically know another person was town.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:07 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:02 pm
Are you insane?
No justification?
i don't believe that sheeping your read there is towny
It’s not.
It ain’t fucking wolfy either.

It’s NAI and no reason exists. Find a valid one.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sorry not gilvy, wilgy. my brain constantly makes up different 5 leter names with gy when I think of him
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:09 pm if somebody makes what i believe to be a bad read (i think you pushing sig was bad. i just think it is a bad philosophy to have to vote that slot.) then somebody else sheeping that read is not towny.

if you were to say "i think MightyQ is a wolf because they're a scorpio and i think scorpios are scummy" i think that's a terrible read. and then if somebody else comes along and goes "well i'll sheep that read" i do not believe they are actually evaluating the game as a villager
Well my initial reason was they are useless slot and a strong player could replace into a potential deep wolf slot.
Paopan also trusted me enough and believed in me enough so he voted there.
It’s not like he just ran in and placed his vote down.
If you actually look I told Paopan to vote Sig.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I put my vote on pao. I think pao just voting falcon cuz he will be easier to go over than MC and prevent pao from being voted off today. I'm not super confident in who is last scum but I prefer pao flip before falcon flip
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:42 pm I put my vote on pao. I think pao just voting falcon cuz he will be easier to go over than MC and prevent pao from being voted off today. I'm not super confident in who is last scum but I prefer pao flip before falcon flip
:workit:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:42 pm I put my vote on pao. I think pao just voting falcon cuz he will be easier to go over than MC and prevent pao from being voted off today. I'm not super confident in who is last scum but I prefer pao flip before falcon flip
pulling a wilgy I see. lol
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:37 pm
Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:21 pm As I have stated before, don't count the chicken before they hatch.

So basically,
With these facts,

I think it's possible that day 1 both wolves *might* vote together to avoid a maf going over after first day...
I know gav cleared you day 1, but I still never got a good response to half the shit you've said that resolves your thoughts. like you just say stuff and then forget about the explanation part half the time. Don't know why you're hard town clear from also making a dumb decision with gav to lynch the 0 poster when gilvy had more viable reason to get voted off - unless you actively thought voting him off was bad like gav did. gav insists gilvy's stupid emoji gimmick wasnt scummy, but it obviously was since he flipped scum. So what's your excuse for the vote pao?

And I also don't consider mightyq town cleared today either. seems dumb as shit. the only slightly townie thing he's done is sound too detached from the game and following other's leads. and I know they've said what they've said to defend it, so I'm willing to say that maybe they aren't top of my poe, but they're in it. a scum could do exactly what he's doing, and so could a town. I won't hard read it as town ...

Oh you must have forgot.
I saved CRichard from elimination day 1.
Not Wilgy.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I just basically forced Wilgy to vote Sig.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:45 pm
You're incomprehensible.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Gavial wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:37 pm

So basically,
With these facts,

Oh you must have forgot.
I saved CRichard from elimination day 1.
Not Wilgy.
sure, but as you've said prior, you should have just let wilgy go through. like that was the unintended consequence of you going on sig, but if I were pao and pao / wilgy was the combo, you telling pao to vote sig means he probably would do it anyway. b/c no you're just gonna hard town read him the entire game when almost nobody else does. he hasn't been making great posts according to most people here, yet he's the most confirmed person here for you and I just can't / won't get it honestly
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:45 pm
You're incomprehensible.
are you being serious right now? what is incomprehensible about what I said? it's an obvious point to what wilgy did day 1 which was post nothing but emoji's, even when confronted about it. like did you *seriously* miss that?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

feel pretty good about the run of recent porscha posts being town. poking a stick at the thread and disrupting a little more than necessary for if they were wolf
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

Watch in awe as I flip town if majority decides I would be the lynch for today :llama:
Can't wait the reaction
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Paopan wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:16 am Watch in awe as I flip town if majority decides I would be the lynch for today :llama:
Can't wait the reaction
said every maf and townie ever ex dee
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Paopan wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:16 am Watch in awe as I flip town if majority decides I would be the lynch for today :llama:
Can't wait the reaction
Odd.

I'm leading the votes. Gavs not moving off my wagon, you're not moving. MightyQ votes for the 1st time ever, they're not going anywhere.

You seem nervous despite the numerical advantage.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

:cloud9:
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

REEEEEEEE
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

[VOTE: paopan] aubergine
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

gav/porscha
-
CR
-
falcon
-
pao/MightyQ
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i don't really care what order pao and mightyQ happens in, and if they both flip town i kind of expect either me/falcon/gav or me/falcon/CR f3
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

actually i changed my mind on everything i just said.

[VOTE: MightyQ] aubergine

we've got time before eod and i might slightly prefer this today
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Miss Carousel wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:55 am actually i changed my mind on everything i just said.

why do you prefer mightyq here?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:57 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:55 am actually i changed my mind on everything i just said.

why do you prefer mightyq here?
i think there's no chance MightyQ leaves my POE at this point. like, i can conceivably kick the paopan can down the road and i don't really THINK i'll reevaluate on them enough to ever take them out of my POE, but they're posting content and participating actively in the game so i at least believe that if MIghtyQ flips town i'll get more potentially helpful information from pao's participation in this game than i will from MightyQ's if the situation is reversed.

and i also still feel like maybe we're all just needlessly yelling at each other and getting mad and it's really just the simplest solution. and i'd like to find that out sooner rather than later

i obviously am very willing to vote paopan today. very willing. but moving my vote there was settling a little bit for the wagon that had traction and i don't really need to do that with almost 24 hours until eod so i'm just chilling with my vote on MightyQ and will move it to paopan if that's the more feasible option later
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

having said that about preferring MightyQ

it is still a fact that paopan has flat out lied about multiple things today. like legitimately capital L Lied.
Paopan wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:52 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:50 am
CRichard wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:49 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:46 am why is the idea that someone might bus in a mountainous game that shocking?
It's not out of the realm of possibility tbh.
Fmpov, if there was a busser on Wilgy it would have to be Gav/Paopan.
paopan did not bus wilgy, paopan actively avoided consequentially voting on wilgy at every opportunity despite claiming to be willing to
Nice try scumpainting me. I did not avoid DrWigly,
I publicly stated I don't want to vote him.
Unlike you who initially rode on my Porsha vote, then scumreading me after the Wigly flip.
this is a lie, claiming i "rode on [their] porscha vote" to shade me when the reality is i pushed porscha very shortly into d2 and was their first voter. pao moved off of wilgy onto his cw and is not truthful about how it happened.
also says they policy voted sig because they weren't subbed out 48 hours into the game, which again is just fully not true. d1 was 48 hours. sig was voted out d1. they could not have been subbed out. this maybe looks like a small detail but if paopan is explaining their thought process behind something and part of their thought process is something that was simply not the case, where is that coming from? should they not know what their actual thought process was d1 if town?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

"and i also still feel like maybe we're all just needlessly yelling at each other and getting mad and it's really just the simplest solution. and i'd like to find that out sooner rather than later"

fair sentiment
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

Town is split into 2.
Great.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Paopan wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:23 am Town is split into 2.
Great.
what is the point of saying this?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

2V2V2.
Looks like Fun! :)
Gavial
Made Man