thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Clue: the Movie [POLLS]

Post by thellama73 »

Lynch who?

Poll runs till Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:41:41 pm

Bass_the_Clever
Vompatti (2), Boogs (4), Bass_the_Clever (7), Mister Rearranger (8), Epignosis (9), Mongoose (10), Matahari (11)
64%

Boogs
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Vompatti
No votes

Matahari
No votes

Mister Rearranger
No votes

Mongoose
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

And monkey's brains, though popular in Cantonese cuisine, are not often to be found in Washington, DC! (Host etc.)
thellama73 (1), sabie12 (3), Hedgeowl (5), zeek (6)
36%

Total votes : 11
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 200

Re: Clue: The Movie [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well I would like to point out that ninja said she was only 99% sure how she survied the lynch. I think if it was because of her role she would be 100% sure. I will be most likley voting ninja.
Or you can outline the alternate scenarios in which she survived the lynch. That wasn't just a survival. That was a switch.
This is were we talked about it and you didn't say anything about the cook when we talked about.
With great power comes great responsibility. :evileye:

If you're telling the truth, my spreadsheet is fucked up because of you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Clue: The Movie [Day 5]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

sorry
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Night 5

Oh no, poor defenseless Vompatti, who couldn't be bothered to pick up a weapon, has been injured. I'm worried about him, now, you guys. Seriously.

Haven't you all done enough without turning on Bass like savage beasts? I can't look! But I must look! He's down! No he's back up! Now he's sideways! Now he's down again! Is this the end of Bass?

No! No it isn't! By God, he's shaken off his attackers, and he's okay, folks!

No one has been lynched.
You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:sorry
It's okay. You're not cleared. You could have been by not voting. Don't know why you voted if you are being truthful.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Clue: The Movie [Day 6]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Well I never looked at it that way .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dammit, I can't believe I missed the vote, just barely. Sorry folks!! Will catch up after I worry about Dr. Who first.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well I never looked at it that way .
Can you tell me how you looked at it?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dammit, I can't believe I missed the vote, just barely. Sorry folks!! Will catch up after I worry about Dr. Who first.
I am trying so hard to win here, and you miss another vote. Come on man.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, Rikki Tikki Tavi ftw. I love kipling.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Dammit, I can't believe I missed the vote, just barely. Sorry folks!! Will catch up after I worry about Dr. Who first.
Sorry man, totally didn't think I would.

Kind of surprised on the consensus that Bass was Boddy to be honest. That's not who I was thinking.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Kind of surprised on the consensus that Bass was Boddy to be honest. That's not who I was thinking.
Great. Please. Who. Is. It?

Dude, now is not the time to hide shit. There's W and B. I want them both out ASAP.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Dude, now is not the time to hide shit. There's W and B. I want them both out ASAP.
I'm pretty sure you're Mr. Boddy, sorry to say it. I wish you were a civilian, but too many things you've said and the way you've made comments about Boddy all game, in addition to your insane attempts to seem as helpful as possible, tell a story.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Hedgeowl »

:dalek: whoops...wrong game :feb:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're Mr. Boddy, sorry to say it. I wish you were a civilian, but too many things you've said and the way you've made comments about Boddy all game, in addition to your insane attempts to seem as helpful as possible, tell a story.
Why?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

In other words, please be specific on these "insane attempts." I have been specific in everything I've done. Not one vague word from my mouth.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I also haven't "made comment about Boddy all game." That's simply not true. :(
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, we know it's either you, Bass, or MR. It can't be Bass now, but I was leaning HEAVILY towards you from the beginning. I'm shocked no one voted for you today as it's very likely you're Boddy. Sorry man.

I hope everyone else reads this carefully because it's damning evidence that Epig is Boddy. And worst case if he isn't, then it'd have to be MR, but I doubt that so much.

Here's why:

1) The fact that S~V~S was targeted by Boddy first and the way you interacted with her about it
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 422#p85422
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 464#p85464
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 660#p85660

2) You never actually defend against any of the accusations that you're Boddy, seen here, earlier with S~V~S, and even with your "Why?" just now:
Epignosis wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:well we dont even know if the indie has a kill yet or not so why worry about epig ?
Oh ffs.
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Allowing for the assumption that Mr. Boddy has been active all game (he did reveal info about S~V~S Night 1), that means he is going to be either Bass or MR. One of them is Mr. Naughty.
Who says it can't be you? ;)
The host? Image
For just two examples.

3) Even though you've appeared super helpful you have contradicted yourself multiple times and lied about suspicions (not gambits either), something you NEVER do as a civvie. You were convinced I was bad and tried to get me lynched D3 even though you said this after D1:
Epignosis wrote:Having been bad in the last two games, and having witnessed it both times from my teammates, I am willing to bet that Mafia didn't vote on Day 1. Although anyone could miss a vote for legitimate reasons, I've seen it far too often that Mafia miss a vote on purpose. So I would be looking at a missed vote followed by a reaction that belies the missed vote.

This, for example:
Mongoose wrote:WTF we had a lynch vote??
Mongoose posted seven times during Day 1, participating in a discussion of potentially suspicious behavior. Incidentally, two of those seven posts are ambivalent comments about missing voters. What I don't understand is that Mongoose voted in the Day 0 poll and voted in the Night 1 poll, but comes back later expressing shock that we had a lynch vote. What else would we have had between Day 0 and Night 1- a Parcheesi tournament?
You never actually gunned after Mongoose EVER after that post, you gunned after S~V~S all D2 and me all of D3.

AND you never once pursued your suspicion of the mafia member missing the vote. Both me and S~V~S made the vote, did we not?

4) I know you are typically helpful as a civvie but you've been pushing it really hard and OOT to the point where it's read to be almost trying too hard sometimes, conveniently trying to get the general consensus that you were Boddy (perpetuated by S~V~S, Bass, and i think others too) out of the thread:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 063#p87063
And it seems you did a good job since everyone keeps following your lead. In fact, it's the only thing you CAN do to win this game. And I feel bad about suspecting you hard as Boddy because you have played a really great game. But this point still stands.

5) Then there's your insane fixation on all things Mr. Boddy:
Epignosis wrote:I also have Mr. Boddy narrowed down to five people. Image
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Lol.
That's allowing for no assumptions at all. If I permit myself one small assumption, I've got it down to three. :)
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Considering there's still a killer about, it'd probably be unwise to be a pacifist right now. :srsnod:
Would you like to know who Boddy is?
Epignosis wrote:Anyone could be any Boddy, but it takes a certain some Boddy to fool every Boddy, and I am no Boddy. :smile:
Epignosis wrote:Allowing for the assumption that Mr. Boddy has been active all game (he did reveal info about S~V~S Night 1), that means he is going to be either Bass or MR. One of them is Mr. Naughty.
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
The host? Image
Lol.

Frankly, I'm still not even thinking about Mr. Boddy. Gotta catch this last killer first. :srsnod:
I am not bothered either way. Wadsworth is going to be tougher to pin though. I've narrowed him down to four individuals. Boddy, two.
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, I guess that's true, since Wadsworth doesn't kill every night. Got it.
Actually, I would prefer we eliminated Boddy first.

Wadsworth will either kill or not tonight. No changing that, and he won't be able to kill for two Nights following. Two people voted and two did not. So Wadsworth has a choice to make. :feb:

With Boddy, we can eliminate him on Day 5 or 6 at the latest. :)
These were ALL posted during Day 4 and Night 4.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Mister Rearranger »

It can't be Bass now? Did I miss something?
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass role claimed The Chief. He claims to have switched the lynch to Blooper earlier and now he obviously just stopped the lynch, so yeah... severely doubt he's Boddy.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, we know it's either you, Bass, or MR. It can't be Bass now, but I was leaning HEAVILY towards you from the beginning. I'm shocked no one voted for you today as it's very likely you're Boddy. Sorry man.
Because I survived a kill by a man? Read the roles.
MovingPictures07 wrote: I hope everyone else reads this carefully because it's damning evidence that Epig is Boddy. And worst case if he isn't, then it'd have to be MR, but I doubt that so much.
No, it doesn't HAVE to be MR. It could be Marahari.

MovingPictures07 wrote: Here's why:

1) The fact that S~V~S was targeted by Boddy first and the way you interacted with her about it
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 422#p85422
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 464#p85464
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 660#p85660
That's how'd I'd play it? I'd target SVS first and get her lynched and then....what?
MovingPictures07 wrote: 2) You never actually defend against any of the accusations that you're Boddy, seen here, earlier with S~V~S, and even with your "Why?" just now:
Epignosis wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:well we dont even know if the indie has a kill yet or not so why worry about epig ?
Oh ffs.
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
The host? Image
For just two examples.
What can I say? Can I out myself? Can I tell that I got this PM or that PM?

MovingPictures07 wrote: 3) Even though you've appeared super helpful you have contradicted yourself multiple times and lied about suspicions (not gambits either), something you NEVER do as a civvie. You were convinced I was bad and tried to get me lynched D3 even though you said this after D1:
Epignosis wrote:Having been bad in the last two games, and having witnessed it both times from my teammates, I am willing to bet that Mafia didn't vote on Day 1. Although anyone could miss a vote for legitimate reasons, I've seen it far too often that Mafia miss a vote on purpose. So I would be looking at a missed vote followed by a reaction that belies the missed vote.

This, for example:
Mongoose wrote:WTF we had a lynch vote??
Mongoose posted seven times during Day 1, participating in a discussion of potentially suspicious behavior. Incidentally, two of those seven posts are ambivalent comments about missing voters. What I don't understand is that Mongoose voted in the Day 0 poll and voted in the Night 1 poll, but comes back later expressing shock that we had a lynch vote. What else would we have had between Day 0 and Night 1- a Parcheesi tournament?
You never actually gunned after Mongoose EVER after that post, you gunned after S~V~S all D2 and me all of D3.

AND you never once pursued your suspicion of the mafia member missing the vote. Both me and S~V~S made the vote, did we not?
Because I've been KEEPING A SPREADSHEET genius. Missed votes after Day 1 mean no Night powers. SIMPLE. Have you?

MovingPictures07 wrote: 4) I know you are typically helpful as a civvie but you've been pushing it really hard and OOT to the point where it's read to be almost trying too hard sometimes, conveniently trying to get the general consensus that you were Boddy (perpetuated by S~V~S, Bass, and i think others too) out of the thread:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 063#p87063
And it seems you did a good job since everyone keeps following your lead. In fact, it's the only thing you CAN do to win this game. And I feel bad about suspecting you hard as Boddy because you have played a really great game. But this point still stands.
"Trying too hard." That's your case? Get lost.

MovingPictures07 wrote: 5) Then there's your insane fixation on all things Mr. Boddy:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Lol.
That's allowing for no assumptions at all. If I permit myself one small assumption, I've got it down to three. :)
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Considering there's still a killer about, it'd probably be unwise to be a pacifist right now. :srsnod:
Would you like to know who Boddy is?
Epignosis wrote:Anyone could be any Boddy, but it takes a certain some Boddy to fool every Boddy, and I am no Boddy. :smile:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
The host? Image
Lol.

Frankly, I'm still not even thinking about Mr. Boddy. Gotta catch this last killer first. :srsnod:
I am not bothered either way. Wadsworth is going to be tougher to pin though. I've narrowed him down to four individuals. Boddy, two.
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, I guess that's true, since Wadsworth doesn't kill every night. Got it.
Actually, I would prefer we eliminated Boddy first.

Wadsworth will either kill or not tonight. No changing that, and he won't be able to kill for two Nights following. Two people voted and two did not. So Wadsworth has a choice to make. :feb:

With Boddy, we can eliminate him on Day 5 or 6 at the latest. :)
These were ALL posted during Day 4 and Night 4.
Insane fixation? Or because I have kept a spreadsheet?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fair responses, but I still think you're probably Boddy.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And it can be Mata, since when? Did I miss something? It's possible I did since I've been kind of in and out.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Fair responses, but I still think you're probably Boddy.
I am not, and I swear to God, if you lynch me, I'll hold a grudge.

Come on dude.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And it can be Mata, since when? Did I miss something? It's possible I did since I've been kind of in and out.
You're in and out and you're trying to get me lynched? Jesus! I've been NEGLECTING things to win this. Think about that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:

Come on dude.
Look, don't make it personal. I'm sorry. I want you to be civ.

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And it can be Mata, since when? Did I miss something? It's possible I did since I've been kind of in and out.
You're in and out and you're trying to get me lynched? Jesus! I've been NEGLECTING things to win this. Think about that.
I have been playing this game but honestly most of my mafia attention is on Dr. Who right now, so yeah, I've been a bit in and out -- and especially since this game is faster and my schedule comes in spurts of busy vs. spurts of not busy.

Look, I'm fine with trying to lynch Mata since she could either be bad or Boddy (right?), but I think Vomps is probably Wadsworth. And I can't help it if you seem like you'd fit the Boddy bill and there are only a few possibilities.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Come on dude.
Look, don't make it personal. I'm sorry. I want you to be civ.
You don't have to WANT me to be a civilian. You just have to listen.

Do me a favor. Go read the roles. Which civilian could I be?

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I have been playing this game but honestly most of my mafia attention is on Dr. Who right now, so yeah, I've been a bit in and out -- and especially since this game is faster and my schedule comes in spurts of busy vs. spurts of not busy.

Look, I'm fine with trying to lynch Mata since she could either be bad or Boddy (right?), but I think Vomps is probably Wadsworth. And I can't help it if you seem like you'd fit the Boddy bill and there are only a few possibilities.
According to my sheet, this is right. Matahari could be Boddy or Wadsworth. Vompatti could be Wadsworth too.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I see what you're saying now.

Well, I'm more than willing to give you the BOTD then and lynch Mata and then Vomps. That should end the game, right? Unless it's MR?

I just think MR is least likely, since I was reading him as civ, but maybe I'm wrong.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, I see what you're saying now.

Well, I'm more than willing to give you the BOTD then and lynch Mata and then Vomps. That should end the game, right? Unless it's MR?

I just think MR is least likely, since I was reading him as civ, but maybe I'm wrong.
Lynch?

Bitch, you don't lynch anyone. You don't vote. :p

Seriously, that's what I am asking. Mongoose thinks MR is good, and she thinks you are good. I cannot see why she would vouch for two civilians if she was bad.

If Bass is the Chief, then it HAS to be Matahari.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:

Lynch?

Seriously, that's what I am asking. Mongoose thinks MR is good, and she thinks you are good. I cannot see why she would vouch for two civilians if she was bad.

I missed two votes. I promise it won't happen again. :p

I'm fine with that plan then.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But if somehow you do end up being Boddy, then screw you. :P
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Matahari »

Could anyone kindly make a case on why I might be Boddy or baddie? I'm not a sly little mongoose you know. Just a confused puppy.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matahari wrote:

Could anyone kindly make a case on why I might be Boddy or baddie? I'm not a sly little mongoose you know. Just a confused puppy.
It's just logic, love.

And I am THIS close to winning as a civilian. First time ever. Eight wins bad. Zero wins good.

THIS IS IT.

No hard feelings I hope.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:But if somehow you do end up being Boddy, then screw you. :P
I cannot end up being something I am not already.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

No hard feelings. I'm so clueless, I'm no help to anyone. But I do have a way of proving I'm a civ. if you're interested, let me know.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matahari wrote:No hard feelings. I'm so clueless, I'm no help to anyone. But I do have a way of proving I'm a civ. if you're interested, let me know.
Always interested. Please.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Epignosis wrote:
Matahari wrote:No hard feelings. I'm so clueless, I'm no help to anyone. But I do have a way of proving I'm a civ. if you're interested, let me know.
Always interested. Please.
Will do.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Vompatti »

Joseph Rudyard Kipling was an English short-story writer, poet, and novelist.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:Also, Rikki Tikki Tavi ftw. I love kipling.

I'm legit adorable in that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Lynch?

I missed two votes. I promise it won't happen again. :p

I'm fine with that plan then.
I'm still feeling awfully squirrelly about Vomps. Sometimes that feeling will abate about someone (usually after I have a good nights sleep because I turn into a gremlin if kept up to long), but it's not for me in this case. For all his wackiness, he is an uber-intelligent dude and could very easily evade even the most diligent of scrutiny if left unchecked.

Maybe Epi will finally get his Rudy moment this game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

*night's
*too
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

question for MovingPictures-
Did you read through my posts last night? I know you were in a hurry because of Dr. Who, so wondering if you skimmed, or really read them?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I read one of his books in college and didn't care for it much. May have been because I was forced to read it though.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Matahari wrote:question for MovingPictures-
Did you read through my posts last night? I know you were in a hurry because of Dr. Who, so wondering if you skimmed, or really read them?
I have fully read them now.

Still thinking about my vote for the next day period.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ladies and gents, I have family in town this weekend and my ability to check into mafia will be limited. I will try to be as prompt as possible with the host posts, but please bear with me. Would people be okay with a 48 hour day tomorrow, because that would make my life a lot easier?

Thanks very much.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That's fine with me!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No objection here.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Vompatti »

I wish this day would never end! :wine:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 57

Post by S~V~S »

Party in the CLUE thread!! :lorab:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Zombie party!! Wheeeeeeeee :lorab: (I should probably pack now)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”