Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
sig
67%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Merasmus the Magician (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
25%
Click here to join the spec chat.
No votes

Total votes: 12
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 451
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:29 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:27 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:13 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:11 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:09 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:07 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:02 pm

That why you're voting someone who landed on Sabie, with someone who voted on Seanzie?
Because bussing exists and Gavial is playing anti-town. Because i townread Mac and he does not qualify as saving Sabie like you guys do.
Mac had their vote on Seanzie way before the CFD.
Man, if you're town imma be pissed at this deliberate game throwing.
Why cant i just be a vig this game, to kill you and enjoy being responsible of your demise?

You are trolling again and i actually thought you were trying to play.

Dont engage with me.
Every other post you make calls me a game thrower, and you thought I was going to engage you in a serious conversation? :clap:
I mean, i will give you this, if you are a wolf here i will take the game throwing comment back be ause as a wolf you are playing to your win condition, but If you game throw in games where i play you cant expect not to be xalled game thrower and i dont think you'd change your ways so i would stop calling you that, no no no, you enjoy this. This game and all other games you play as town is always about you isnt?
Literally no one is talking about me except for you, this reality you live in only exists in your head.
Well it is my duty as town to make myself heard about you. It only takes a voice to ignite the flame, does it not?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:31 pm So my biggest issue right now is I don't have any super solid mafia reads.

I'm back and forth on Gullio, his low tunneling on me is a bit scummy and he's not doing much content wise just volume also there's this weird thing with naa which doesn't seem V/V unless I"m missing something? But, he was also pushing sabie for awhile if i recall correctly and Last phase I pegged him as tunneling towny which seems more right.

I think the LC read on jack has some merit, but with the amount of blocks, protects, eCt out there it isn't solid.

I think most likely mafia are laying low, maybe we've got one who voted to save sabie, but doubt it's more than that, and probably one on her wagon? I need to go backk and look at that lay out.

Also beginning to suspect Falcon given his under the radar playstyle and D1 flipflopping vote then avoidance of wagons.
So im townie because i tunneled Sabie but not for low tunneling you? So i cant be scum for hellbussing Sabie for example?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I just realized that all we have to do is to post

Moppph mppphhhh mmmphhhh to meet the posting quota and not get replaced!

The world we live in! Lol
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 109

Post by sig »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:38 pm
sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:31 pm So my biggest issue right now is I don't have any super solid mafia reads.

I'm back and forth on Gullio, his low tunneling on me is a bit scummy and he's not doing much content wise just volume also there's this weird thing with naa which doesn't seem V/V unless I"m missing something? But, he was also pushing sabie for awhile if i recall correctly and Last phase I pegged him as tunneling towny which seems more right.

I think the LC read on jack has some merit, but with the amount of blocks, protects, eCt out there it isn't solid.

I think most likely mafia are laying low, maybe we've got one who voted to save sabie, but doubt it's more than that, and probably one on her wagon? I need to go backk and look at that lay out.

Also beginning to suspect Falcon given his under the radar playstyle and D1 flipflopping vote then avoidance of wagons.
So im townie because i tunneled Sabie but not for low tunneling you? So i cant be scum for hellbussing Sabie for example?
Well I know i'm civ and your reasoning for tunneling on me is god awful. Which imo is usually something mafia are more prone to do D0/1 since it lets them latch onto something, tunnel, do less gameplay wise, and then when someone misflips it's a meh.

So in theory you could be scum for bussing sabie, but given that it was Day 1, Sabie wasn't outted at that point, and there are only four mafia members hard bussins seems a bit less likely. That isn't to say no mafia members voted for her D1, but voting vs hard pushing is very different.

So I guess you'd be a slight town read? but probably my least confident one.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm under the radar? You've got fewer than 80 posts, kettle meet pot?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'd rather not lynch wilgy I mean I"ve seen him do this as civ and mafia, so while I'd feel like an idiot if we let mafia wilgy slide by doing nothing, It's usually more town wilgy to not be super series until needed.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:42 pm

:ninja:

Maybe we're both mafia. :p
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:36 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:07 pm
Because bussing exists and Gavial is playing anti-town. Because i townread Mac and he does not qualify as saving Sabie like you guys do.
Mac had their vote on Seanzie way before the CFD.
Why cant i just be a vig this game, to kill you and enjoy being responsible of your demise?

Dont engage with me.
Every other post you make calls me a game thrower, and you thought I was going to engage you in a serious conversation? :clap:
I mean, i will give you this, if you are a wolf here i will take the game throwing comment back be ause as a wolf you are playing to your win condition, but If you game throw in games where i play you cant expect not to be xalled game thrower and i dont think you'd change your ways so i would stop calling you that, no no no, you enjoy this. This game and all other games you play as town is always about you isnt?
Literally no one is talking about me except for you, this reality you live in only exists in your head.
Well it is my duty as town to make myself heard about you. It only takes a voice to ignite the flame, does it not?
Ah, so when you say it's all about me, you're projecting, this has been a good look into the psychology of one Guillotiny
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:43 pm

damn should've said

I go for quality not quantity thank you very much. :pout:

Lets just pretend I said that instead.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:41 pm

Well I know i'm civ and your reasoning for tunneling on me is god awful. Which imo is usually something mafia are more prone to do D0/1 since it lets them latch onto something, tunnel, do less gameplay wise, and then when someone misflips it's a meh.

So in theory you could be scum for bussing sabie, but given that it was Day 1, Sabie wasn't outted at that point, and there are only four mafia members hard bussins seems a bit less likely. That isn't to say no mafia members voted for her D1, but voting vs hard pushing is very different.

Im gonna pretend i dont scum read you to engage with you. Boom! That read is gone, the tunnel is vanished.

Sig, why do you think Sabie chose to chop Seanzie instead of chopping Gavial and you who were available wagons at the time?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

damn should've said

Hmmm
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:42 pm I'd rather not lynch wilgy I mean I"ve seen him do this as civ and mafia, so while I'd feel like an idiot if we let mafia wilgy slide by doing nothing, It's usually more town wilgy to not be super series until needed.
I mean i rather not lynch wilgy either. I just wished there was a day vig to solve our little problems.

If wilgy is town scum will not kill him because at this rate Wilgy will beckme PoE for not providing content.
And if Wilgy is scum, there is no way for us to determine that because he has not provided any sort of content thst will allow us to determine his that he is indeed scum.

Wilgy is getting away with not playing the game and it just takes two trash posts to survive in this game and not get bothered by the host.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 562

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:21 am
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:42 am @DrWilgy is probably always mafia here too fwiw.

Also think sig is pretty likely mafia.

Don't like Falcon either.
I honestly think Wilgy is very likely town due to the massive amount of Null he has and how much wolf equity others have and town equity other have.

I think Sig has been decently Townie so I don’t think it’s them.

Nanook - Jack - Falcon is there PoE
And if TSP/Marmot are alive during a later time in the game they both need to go.
ok I am town

now assume you know that for a second

what chance do you think there is a mafia voting for me right now between naa and wilgy?

keep in mind this is a high percentage read lol
7%.
Town is voting you over 90% of the time.
It’s happened to me before and it can happen to you as well.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Obviously 7% is just a round estimate but I’m basically trying to tell you it’s a low chance.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:43 pm

Dont engage with me.
Ah, so when you say it's all about me, you're projecting, this has been a good look into the psychology of one Guillotiny
Im not projecting anything. Ive seen players like you before whose only joy is to troll people's games to get attention. Because it does not matter to you if other players talk bad about your play as long as they talk about you.

Do you know why i just think you are town?

Because you had no voice whatsoever during day 1 and you came out of nowhere to push on Seanzie. As town i wouldn't let you lead me to chop Seanzie so those who did had yo have had an agenda to save Sabie. Despite that i think you are a troll, i dont think you are stupid, so i dont think you would out yourself to save Sabie who was outted wolf on day 1 already. Why would you trade two scum (sabie and yourself) to try to save her? It is dumb and I dont think town is dumb enough to follow your lead there, so i think scum saw your CFD and took advantage of it with the premise that when Sabie flipped scum, you'd be the first to look bad from it. That is why i wanna chop those who jumped onto Seanzie during that CFD.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@MacDougall I've gone thru Dolby's ISO, and there's nothing that jumps out at me. GTH he's town
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:46 am Anyways I should be hard cleared from being a sabie teammate tbh, I dont think I'd ever save a teammate then immediately turn around and have them do the n1 kill, especially in a game with so many potential blocks
Hmm honestly that’s a good point.
Like why would Sabie do the kill?
It makes more sense Sabie does the kill if Marmot is Mafia Watcher going for a Buss, but you know whatever.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Gav] aubergine
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:55 am Dolby Falcon LimeCoke Mac has to contain a lot of wolves.
One or None, always Falcon if One.

What is your full reads btw?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:04 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:46 am Anyways I should be hard cleared from being a sabie teammate tbh, I dont think I'd ever save a teammate then immediately turn around and have them do the n1 kill, especially in a game with so many potential blocks
It makes more sense Sabie does the kill if Marmot is Mafia Watcher going for a Buss, but you know whatever.
It is not a good point. Nanook would allow Sabie do the night kill because she was outted wolf already, better her than risking another teammate getting caught killing Dizzy.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:04 pm [VOTE: Gav] aubergine
Instead of voting me (and not the players roleblocked.) how about you answer my question and tell me who you “protected” last night.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:06 pm
It is not a good point. Nanook would allow Sabie do the night kill because she was outted wolf already, better her than risking another teammate getting caught killing Dizzy.
Ah yeah that makes sense.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:04 pm [VOTE: Gav] aubergine
Instead of voting me (and not the players roleblocked.) how about you answer my question and tell me who you “protected” last night.
I already have.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:46 am
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:56 am
Dolby wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:55 am LC, it’s more likely that the kill got protected last night imo
@falcon45ca
Who did you medic last night?
Marmot
I’m Dumb.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

But alright, you claim protected Marmot.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dolby wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:55 am LC, it’s more likely that the kill got protected last night imo
@falcon45ca
Marmot
@Gavial
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Yeah IK, I found it.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I kinda want Jack to go over Nanook here.
Jack gives me Paranoia and has a wolf roll streak.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

damn should've said

With this interaction Falcon!Wolf makes Sig!Town.
@Guillotine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

There are like 8 roleblocks this game lol, you can't have someone like sabie carry the kill n1

Frankly it's amazing that any team let her carry
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:11 pm I kinda want Jack to go over Nanook here.
That is OGI. It's an illegal read.

I have better reasons to chop Jack but his wolf streak is never one of them, that is dirty.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:45 pm
sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:41 pm

Im gonna pretend i dont scum read you to engage with you. Boom! That read is gone, the tunnel is vanished.

Sig, why do you think Sabie chose to chop Seanzie instead of chopping Gavial and you who were available wagons at the time?
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:13 pm

damn should've said

With this interaction Falcon!Wolf makes Sig!Town.
@Guillotine
I want Sig to answer the first quote though.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@falcon45ca
Marmot
Why would you claim this and let scum know that they can kill Marmot tonight?

A real medic never claims their targets unless they are at risk of getting chopped.

The fuck is this game?

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:02 pm

Dont engage with me.
Im not projecting anything. Ive seen players like you before whose only joy is to troll people's games to get attention. Because it does not matter to you if other players talk bad about your play as long as they talk about you.

Because you had no voice whatsoever during day 1 and you came out of nowhere to push on Seanzie. As town i wouldn't let you lead me to chop Seanzie so those who did had yo have had an agenda to save Sabie. Despite that i think you are a troll, i dont think you are stupid, so i dont think you would out yourself to save Sabie who was outted wolf on day 1 already. Why would you trade two scum (sabie and yourself) to try to save her? It is dumb and I dont think town is dumb enough to follow your lead there, so i think scum saw your CFD and took advantage of it with the premise that when Sabie flipped scum, you'd be the first to look bad from it. That is why i wanna chop those who jumped onto Seanzie during that CFD.
You're now projecting your dislike for me onto other players, also you're failing to consider players who are likely to CFD on anything. None of the votes that followed mine stood out as being weird or out of character.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:13 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:11 pm I kinda want Jack to go over Nanook here.
That is OGI. It's an illegal read.

I have better reasons to chop Jack but his wolf streak is never one of them, that is dirty.
It's not.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:13 pm
There are like 8 roleblocks this game lol, you can't have someone like sabie carry the kill n1

The only caveat is if you had a team that dismissed you - which is possible given your general easygoing-limited activity nature. Otherwise you're town.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I've concluded that Nanook and Mac are definitely not mafia together
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:25 pm

You're now projecting your dislike for me onto other players, also you're failing to consider players who are likely to CFD on anything. None of the votes that followed mine stood out as being weird or out of character.
I disagree. No competent townie would follow your lead there, you are their scapegoat.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:27 pm

The only caveat is if you had a team that dismissed you - which is possible given your general easygoing-limited activity nature. Otherwise you're town.
Sure, but the people that applies to is pretty limited i think
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:32 pm

So, I have to assume that based on my last game with Sabie, she would side with the 2 over the 1... I don't think it's as limiting as that given there are some hard heads in this game, buuut I think this is a situation where what you think matters more than what I think.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:32 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:25 pm

I disagree. No competent townie would follow your lead there, you are their scapegoat.
Almost every game I've ever played people sheep me. Your judgement is just clouded, which will make it impossible for you to form reads.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:21 pm
@falcon45ca
Marmot
Why would you claim this and let scum know that they can kill Marmot tonight?

A real medic never claims their targets unless they are at risk of getting chopped.

The fuck is this game?

Why do you assume I'm telling the truth?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, why are people even talking about D1 as though it was a major CFD, Sabie never held a majority vote on D1. She peaked at 7/18 votes.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:34 pm

So, I have to assume that based on my last game with Sabie, she would side with the 2 over the 1... I don't think it's as limiting as that given there are some hard heads in this game, buuut I think this is a situation where what you think matters more than what I think.
Eh, i tend to think sabs would side with me, but im not sure how much this matters anyways
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Like what’s really odd to me is why wasn’t Sabie roleblocked and why would mafia let Sabie attack when they can easily be roleblocked?
Marmot bussing keeps making more and more sense which scares me and if Marmot is wolf, he just slanks until late game.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:45 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Eh, i tend to think sabs would side with me, but im not sure how much this matters anyways
It only becomes relevant if you come under fire. I tend to agree with your strategy of sheeping Marmot, but assuming Marmot either doesn't show up or is too boring to merit a sheep, what do you think of Lime Coke this game? Dolby? Mac? Falcon?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:49 pm Like what’s really odd to me is why wasn’t Sabie roleblocked and why would mafia let Sabie attack when they can easily be roleblocked?
Marmot bussing keeps making more and more sense which scares me and if Marmot is wolf, he just slanks until late game.
What's odd to me is that I was roleblocked, I literally never agree to carry KP
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dolby and Lime Coke are pretty damn Townie and they both claim roleblocker @NotAnAxehole
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:51 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:49 pm Like what’s really odd to me is why wasn’t Sabie roleblocked and why would mafia let Sabie attack when they can easily be roleblocked?
What's odd to me is that I was roleblocked, I literally never agree to carry KP
Yeah but like, mafia still has abilities as they carry what we carry.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

But Marmot is definitely town, there's no reason to bus that hard, and I don't see Marmot pulling that move.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Return to “Previous Jobs”