Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 3

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:Welcome back Snowy! What are your thoughts on the last lynch?
Good one.
I think I was surprised. But more thoughts later on how it went down and the reasons for my voting pattern.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

RIP fingersplints. Had you as civ.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by Turnip Head »

Dana wrote:Voting for Snow Dog so I don't miss the time cut off, explanation coming next post.
Dana swooping in at the eleventh hour to tie the vote (according to the final poll) looks a little sketchy. She set up her suspicion of Snowy earlier sure, but she's referring to a post she made just over an hour earlier than her hasty vote. (She also defends MP in that same post, I feel like a pattern is developing here). A quick search of Dana's posts reveals just one other post where Dana mentions Snow Dog, fully quoted here:
Dana wrote:Okay maybe bandwagoning was a bad word choice but it did feel like people jumped on the vote a bit. I'm also not sure how I feel about Snow Dog saying he trusts MP, if MP changes his vote, would you follow him, Snow Dog?
Dana starts to doubt Snow Dog because he says he trusts MP... but doesn't Dana trust MP, hasn't she defended him more than once? Does she not follow MP's vote when she votes for Snowy here? This seems hypocritical and feels manipulative, the way she twists Snow's actions here.

Dana's on my short list at the moment, but my opinion of her could be contingent upon Made's role, because no matter which way I look at it the Snow Dog lynch felt like an attempt to save Made, and Dana is just one player in that conspiracy.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Snow Dog wrote:
Good one.
I think I was surprised. But more thoughts later on how it went down and the reasons for my voting pattern.
Is Snow Dog 2.0 allowed to talk as or give explanations for Snow Dog 1.0? I'm kind of actually really confused about the people replacing that were already previously in the game. Of course they get new roles and such, but they're still the same person with the same play style and all of that. What are the rules for this? As in, what are they allowed to do or say or talk about?
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

zeek wrote:
Chris wrote:
zeek wrote:Jackie's ability is something I'm not familair with. What exactly constitutes making someone insane? What do they have to do?
This is the insanifier.

It is LC's creation, so when you become afflicted with it, you can rage on him.

http://mikesteffler.com/InsanityGenerator.html
:mad:

This goodmannered whap. Totally set up.
Excuse me, antifebrile you Illyria need fossils Ender I've been made insane. Olhado thinks obligor funny witworm make amour lied like a faker.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dana wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Good one.
Is Snow Dog 2.0 allowed to talk as or give explanations for Snow Dog 1.0? I'm kind of actually really confused about the people replacing that were already previously in the game. Of course they get new roles and such, but they're still the same person with the same play style and all of that. What are the rules for this? As in, what are they allowed to do or say or talk about?
I'll wait for a reply to this before I post about SD1 or I'll ask our glorious hosts.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I don't see why not though. I am the same person
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Dana wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Good one.
Why should he be restricted?

This post has a "sour grapes" feel to it, IMO. Like you are annoyed that Snowy did not stay dead.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:Is Snow Dog 2.0 allowed to talk as or give explanations for Snow Dog 1.0? I'm kind of actually really confused about the people replacing that were already previously in the game. Of course they get new roles and such, but they're still the same person with the same play style and all of that. What are the rules for this? As in, what are they allowed to do or say or talk about?

This post has a "sour grapes" feel to it, IMO. Like you are annoyed that Snowy did not stay dead.
I epacme that the same way.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I also don't like when dead players replace in. They have certain info, and if not, then players can easily assume that they were teamless civs before they died. It's true that they can be anyone upon their return, but we do know that any players that return, their v 1.0 selves were almost definitely civs.

That's bad, being we have, what, four replacements? Five? Oy vey...

Also, is zeek for real going to play like he's been insanified? :ponder:
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Good one.

Not at all! I just wanted to make sure everything was alright since this was a new situation I'd never seen before and I was probably overthinking at 5:30 in the morning.

TH- It's currently 7:20am and I'm still awake from yesterday, but I definitely plan to address your post when I wake up in the late morning/afternoon.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Chris wrote:Also, is zeek for real going to play like he's been insanified? :ponder:
:eye:

Human been setup particulars promise :mad:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was working under the assumption that Jackie suddenly became more active, which for various reasons, is a distinct possibility. Are you so sure she's dead, Chris?

And TH, thanks for the reply. I will address it more directly later, still in bed, Lol.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

She contriving suddenly become active bighead phrensy to monstrously me look Damned Worm I'm faking. She is not dead.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kinda ironic zeek being insanified. Maybe jackie was blocked on previous nights.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote:Jackie's ability is something I'm not familair with. What exactly constitutes making someone insane? What do they have to do?
Posted before night three was over. How does this suddenly come up, out of the blue? Especially after I had already addressed it, and then Rico also brought it up...

zeek wrote:Thanks guys, so theres definitely been none of that. MR or someone neglecting their night powers.
Also posted before night three was over. This post just seems so out of place when looked at in the grouping of Zeek's posts.

zeek wrote:
Chris wrote:
This is the insanifier.

It is LC's creation, so when you become afflicted with it, you can rage on him.

http://mikesteffler.com/InsanityGenerator.html
:mad:

This goodmannered whap. Totally set up.
Suddenly, Zeek is insanified after asking about it twice? Why Zeek? Why the two night lull?

Seriously... this all just seems so set up...

What gives? Is Zeek new at mafia?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

sabulous being set up simpering :mad:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Chris wrote:What gives? Is Zeek new at mafia?
Answered regulars own question.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

There's no way to decipher the insanifier, is there? Would it be cheating if we tried to beat the insanifier? Like, what if Zeek posted in pictures?

如果我們試圖通過把不同的語言,通過它來打敗它呢?

^ that could work, if the hosts don't modkill me for trying to beat the insanity generator.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, I find it unlikely he is faking it, tbh. My guess would be that Jackie, for whatever reason, became more active, and thought it would be funny to insanify zeek since he asked about it.

He came from STV before our time, Chris. He has played, but only the gentler STV version Image

Not sure about BWT, but I know Bea dislikes trying to play curses, etc.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Ok, so that works. I put traditional Chinese through the insanifier, and I got the same back.

Technically, the post IS going through the insanity generator, so no one is breaking any rule...

Jus' sayin'... :shrug:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

S~V~S wrote:Well, I find it unlikely he is faking it, tbh. My guess would be that Jackie, for whatever reason, became more active, and thought it would be funny to insanify zeek since he asked about it.

He came from STV before our time, Chris. He has played, but only the gentler STV version Image
toga a fucking setup.

:(
Chris wrote:There's no way to decipher the insanifier, is there? Would it be cheating if we tried to beat the insanifier? Like, what if Zeek posted in pictures?

如果我們試圖通過把不同的語言,通過它來打敗它呢?

^ that could work, if the hosts don't modkill me for trying to beat the insanity generator.
Good questions. palliative await Devious Goodie answer.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

RIP splints.

What are you saying Chris? Do you think zeek is bad bc now someone (specifically zeek) is insanified? Do you think he insanified himself after asking about it in the thread?

This is not zeeks first rodeo, I doubt very srsly he would have insanified himself or that he would not have missed using his ability previously then suddenly decide to use it on himself.

What do you make of the splints kill? Actually what do you think of all the NK choices?
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

I have a busy day ahead of me today. I'm signing the lease for my apartment for next school year. :noble:
Turnip Head wrote:Dom, how are you feeling about MP? Have you read my thoughts on him?
I believe I have spoken a great deal on my thoughts on MP, but I'll specifically respond to a few of your posts.
Turnip Head wrote:If you are a civvie this game, MP, and I certainly have my doubts about that, I don't think you have been a rational one so far, no :p I noticed there was a portion of the thread that you missed, the part where Hedgeowl really started to get some heat. She had 4 votes at one point and was in the lead. Then you pop back in, start asking if anyone is considering changing their votes. Move your vote to Snowy "just to get it off LC", which you now explain is because your vote for LC wasn't doing anything where it was. Hedgie had 4 votes, and then shortly after that only had 3 I think once Snow Dog changed his vote. So why then did you not just campaign harder for an LC lynchtrain? Why did you feel the need to hop on the Snowmobile instead? From the thread it seems you felt stronger about LC, and that you were not sure about Snow's alignment at all, yet you went with the weaker suspicion in the end. Why?
I thought this was quite a rational post.
Specifically, though, TH, how many votes did Made have when MP did his "Snowmobile" gambit?
Do you think Hedge was the only one being saved? I'm more convinced on Made. If you think Hedge was being saved, would it not be more logical to lynch Hedgie over MP? Don't get me wrong, I'm not feeling good about MP, but it doesn't make sense to lynch him first when one of your points is predicated on the status of another player.
Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I guess I'm switching to Snow Dog for now, just to get it off LC.
This quote says a lot though, I think.
I have been saying I think MP could be bad because he is just suspicion jumping (TH, you'll remember that this is the reason that Snow Dog got lynched, to be transparent). He voices suspicions about everyone, and backs off of just about everyone. It smells like a baddie throwing mud. I have been met with opposition saying "MP is being transparent, more transparent than anyone else! That's all!!"
This post, I think, really paints how that is a load of bull. He voted LC because LC no-u'd him and only takes it off because...? He wants to get someone lynched?
Yes, I'm pretty suspicious of MP. Almost as much as Made and MM.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:Well, I find it unlikely he is faking it, tbh. My guess would be that Jackie, for whatever reason, became more active, and thought it would be funny to insanify zeek since he asked about it.

Not sure about BWT, but I know Bea dislikes trying to play curses, etc.
I dont think STV was a gentler version its just that we respected each other and tended not to be rude or insulting to each other during games. whats with the polite giggle smiley?
I am prob taking this personally bc:
A its where I started playing
B bc its early and I have only had a 1/2 cup of coffee so far
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Chris, I think you are just trying to figure out how to beat the insanifier so you have an excuse to lynch an insanified person. A person who was insanified by a civvie. In my experience civvies insanify for lulz, for protection, or to silence a voice they disagree with, but do not particularly suspect.
Turnip Head wrote:Welcome back Snowy!! RIP splintsy :(

I'm looking at MP, Made and Hedgeowl for my vote today, and I've got my eye on all the Snow Dog voters in general. I also want to see what happens with the suspicion on Enrique, and I plan on rereading MetalMarsh at some point.

SVS, you keep asking me for specifics with Daisy, I know you don't get role hints, I'm not really pointing toward a role hint, just other things I've picked up on that make it seem unlikely to me that Daisy is bad. In addition, like I said earlier, my opinion on her is based on my gut, which tells me that Daisy is genuine. I've seen no good reason to suspect her over any other player in the game. Since you keep prying about it, do you think I should have reason to be concerned about her?
I have not just asked you, I have asked others too, who posted that remark with no qualifiers. And tbh, even if I did get role hints, I don't believe them in any case. Too many new players, too many people unfamiliar with Dr Who, it would be amazingly easy to make a false claim. I guess my thing was, WHAT other things? I would like to see things that make her not bad, if I am wrong I want to know it, but you have to know I can't just "trust" you, I need a *why*. My opinion is based on MY gut, and I have seen nothing to contradict it. If she has dropped role hints, then she wants to stay alive. I would like to see more posts from her other than the defense variety.

I do think you should be concerned about her, and I have clearly said why. She had very few posts up to the point where she started defending. Most were buddying up to MP. Then, high defense mode, I think Epi might have been lynched to save Daisy. She just *feels* bad to me. But I will reread her, and tbh, I think we need to dive into what happened during the last lynch today.

Personally, I want to lynch Made. He was the runner up yesterday, and he is the person we have to decide about, really. I utterly HATE it when people are lynched for supporting someone others suspect, or voting so save the suspicious person, and then we lynch THAT person instead of the suspicious person they were supporting/saving. So I would like to lynch Made, then when/if he flips bad, we look at his supporters.

Linki~ it was a little less cutthroat~ and the polite giggle is just a polite giggle. For a polite Mafia site.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And I am gonna vote now, actually. For Made; I think baddie Made has made his first appearance.

Yay for changeable poll :)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I think she was just saying that we tend to be a touch more ruthless here. (I assume this because this is the first time I'm on here, but there are a lot of familiar faces, and it feels like The Piano)

To answer your questions Rox:
What are you saying Chris? Do you think zeek is bad bc now someone (specifically zeek) is insanified? Do you think he insanified himself after asking about it in the thread? [/quoate]

No, I'm just tryig to figure out if he's faking it. I mean, wouldn't that be significant, if he was faking being insanified? He could have insanified himself, sure? Why not? But I necessarily think he did.
This is not zeeks first rodeo, I doubt very srsly he would have insanified himself or that he would not have missed using his ability previously then suddenly decide to use it on himself.

What do you make of the splints kill? Actually what do you think of all the NK choices?
I dunno... why kill Splints? She wasn't posting very much. She was eyeballing Daisy for a bit, and even threw a vote or two her way. She was poking at me as well, although I wouldn't say that she was getting anywhere. She's not wrong, she does always think I'm bad. Myself? I was getting some civvie vibes from her, but I could have been wrong. Perhaps a baddie team killed her thinking it would implicate Daisy or myself, since I don't really get any other reason to kill her. :shrug:

As for the other NK targets? I can see Rico being targeted. His survival is interesting, and it was sorta swept under the rug. Granted, it's early yet, and some people may not have read the night post yet.

LINKI @ SVS: I'm not trying to lynch anyone, other than MP. My looking into a suspicious insanification should be odd. It should be par for my civvie course.

Why would you think I was trying to get him lynched? Quite the leap there, no? :huh:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Also, I should add, it's entirely possible that one of the recently replaced players was Jackie, and the new player is now using said power.

But I also maintain that the timing is certainly odd...
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Chris wrote:But I also maintain that the timing is certainly odd...
Setup
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote:
Chris wrote:But I also maintain that the timing is certainly odd...
Setup
To what extent though? What are you being set up for? My suspicion? I don't believe it would come close to getting you lynched...

Whoever you've been talking about could have done it, or just like I mentioned about Splints' NK, you could have been insanified to make it look like whoever you were talking about did it.

There are a lot of "ifs", so that's why I was trying to decide if you were faking it first...
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Because it is what I expect of you, lol. You are the one pushing the faux insanification theory. And the insanity busting. I can get the gist of what he is saying. Not implying anything about our affiliation, just about your love of boundary pushing :D

And I am willing to look into MP if Made turns up bad. Is Mades save part of the reason you think MP is bad?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

lol *YOUR affiliation
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Is there a baddie role redirect, decoders? Otherwise, the only insanifier is a civ, right?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

:sigh:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Insanified sentences tell us more than defeated smilies, just saying :)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:Because it is what I expect of you, lol. You are the one pushing the faux insanification theory. And the insanity busting. I can get the gist of what he is saying. Not implying anything about our affiliation, just about your love of boundary pushing :D

And I am willing to look into MP if Made turns up bad. Is Mades save part of the reason you think MP is bad?
You expect me to try to lynch someone over a suspected faking? LOL! I think I can be a touch convincing, but GOD DAMN! I'm not THAT good. There's no way anyone would lynch him over that. And I'm the only one pushing it because it's only been a few hours since it happened. And again, I'm not pushing anything. I'm exploring. I could have done all of this on my own, out of the thread, but then that's not how mafia is played, is it?

I'm not convinced Made was saved. He could have been. But no, MP has me thinking he's bad all on his own.

And busting the insanifier is somewhat acceptable, being that its nearly impossible to decipher it. If you say you can get the gist of what he's saying, how about you translate for us all then?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Okay

I've not played mafia peerage five don't and I've never seen an insanify power. I asked yesterday streetwalker Chris and Enrique mentioned it but Crude Yacht said WHAT an insanified player license to mike010295. Clearly Jackie wants night actions to look like I'm faking, i.e. a setup, but I'm night actions. sike either for laughs or because they think I'm bad.
Chris wrote:If you say you can get the gist of what he's saying, how about you translate for us all then?
:srsnod:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Turnip Head wrote:If you are a civvie this game, MP, and I certainly have my doubts about that, I don't think you have been a rational one so far, no :p I noticed there was a portion of the thread that you missed, the part where Hedgeowl really started to get some heat. She had 4 votes at one point and was in the lead. Then you pop back in, start asking if anyone is considering changing their votes. Move your vote to Snowy "just to get it off LC", which you now explain is because your vote for LC wasn't doing anything where it was. Hedgie had 4 votes, and then shortly after that only had 3 I think once Snow Dog changed his vote. So why then did you not just campaign harder for an LC lynchtrain? Why did you feel the need to hop on the Snowmobile instead? From the thread it seems you felt stronger about LC, and that you were not sure about Snow's alignment at all, yet you went with the weaker suspicion in the end. Why?
Just saw this in Doms comment and wanted to reply. Was the 4 votes earlier in the day? I had 3 votes and then juliets moved hers, so I had two votes. Then in the final minutes of the vote i received another vote from daisy, so 3 votes. I was at the end of the lynch and would have moved my own vote to save myself if needed. There was no need though. Made was leading me, daisy, and mp by 2-3 votes and then suddenly snow dog went from 1 vote to 6.

MP also listed me with others as possible lynch candidates for today, but again this was not a save attempt for MP, diasy or me. We were not in danger of getting lynched with made in the lead. What doesnt make sense to me is if it was a save attempt for made why not throw more votes on me, daisy, or mp? We had at least a few more than snow, but for whatever reason Snow seemed to get the attention of the thread.

Linki yes chris thats what i am wondering above this last lynch as well
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don't think zeek needs translating. He needs to stick to short sentences.

And my main concern is keeping the vote tight. With all civs starting with one vote, spreading the vote too much might not be a good thing. We should try to agree on a main lynch candidate, and make sure they have a clear majority . I know I am willing to move my vote if Made does not take a clear lead, but I think we should try to come to a consensus as much as possible.

I have felt either civ or *waffles* about MP up to the last lynch. Not sure I want him to be my first candidate until I know for sure that the Snowy lynch WAS in fact a save.

Linki~ no, JUST STICK TO SHORT SENTENCES & BE REPETITIVE. No paragraphs, That will make you clear enough. When you write whole paragraphs, that is incomprehensible.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Hedgeowl wrote:<snip>What doesnt make sense to me is if it was a save attempt for made why not throw more votes on me, daisy, or mp? We had at least a few more than snow, but for whatever reason Snow seemed to get the attention of the thread. <snip>
I'd like to say, this is a very good point.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Jackie picked assemblyman crundles I asked. Makes me look bad. Makes me look like faking.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote:Jackie picked assemblyman crundles I asked. Makes me look bad. Makes me look like faking.
What?

Perhaps.

Who were you suspecting before you were "afflicted"?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Jackie picked me cause I asked.

Read my posts. MM livret Dom before imprecation.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

This is how I will beat the insanifier.
This is digenesis I will beat the insanifier.
This clientship how I will beat the insanifier.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I thought the Snow Dog lynch was bad.
I thought the Snow Dog lynch was bad.
I ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG the Snow Dog lynch was Grego. suspected panoplied of a save.
I suspected DharmaRepresentative2342 machinal a save.
I suspected MetalMarsh of odds save.

Only Dom before that.
Only Dom before that.
Only Dom before that.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Never mind Snow Dog, I reread your posts and you've been onto Hedge for awhile. I feel like I had suspected you for something but can't remember why. :derp:
Also thanks for getting my reference earlier. :)
omething

I haven't been onto Hedge for a while in all honesty. But i reread her and something seems off. She isn't posting as much as usual and she isn't saying much either. Could be real life issues I guesss.
Ok, so page 52 was apparently where i should been reading. What I actually find interesting reading through their posts is that both Snow and TH have been baddies with me before. They both have seen my more active baddie game. If i had teammates, i would have honestly prioritized this game more. Thats what i did with Clue. Go read it if you want to see my baddie game. I see phrases like this isnt like her or normal. But for what? My baddie game? My civvie game? Or for what it really is, that i was in 3 games early on, had internet going out, and a sick child and was fried and didnt really want to read pages on pages in a game i was so far behind in.

TH - i also found the Snow vote you mentioned, but he had moved it by the time i singed on in the evening.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote:
Jackie picked me cause I asked.

Read my posts. MM livret Dom before imprecation.
Rico and I both brought it up recently as well...

Why are you insistent that is the reason you were insanified?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Chris wrote:Why are you insistent that is the reason you were insanified?
digenesis conglutination right, the timing is too convenient.
Because mastermind right, Ikkl Genius timing is too convenient.
Because you're right, miscite timing is Jagang convenient.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I think that trying to beat the Insanifier goes against the spirit of the game. There are ways to beat it, Chinese, repetition, whatever. I don't agree with doing any of that. So it's not a perfect system, so it's easy to beat. So what?

When I get afflicted somehow, I don't look for ways to beat it, I try to look from a host and game perspective. We are NOT playing this game to beat the Hosts. It's not a challenge that you should be trying to negate, it's a fun and funny thing that is part of the game. If you decide to say everything a bunch of times, you basically nullify the effect of the Insanifier, and you make Jackie's role a non-role.

I urge you to play the game straight, and have fun. Don't try to beat the Hosts.

And I don't think it's suspicious that zeek is insane after asking about it. If I were Jackie, I would probably give him a taste of it too, since he was so interested in what it was. :feb:

Return to “Previous Jobs”