Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 3

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:I think that trying to beat the Insanifier goes against the spirit of the game. There are ways to beat it, Chinese, repetition, whatever. I don't agree with doing any of that. So it's not a perfect system, so it's easy to beat. So what?

When I get afflicted somehow, I don't look for ways to beat it, I try to look from a host and game perspective. We are NOT playing this game to beat the Hosts. It's not a challenge that you should be trying to negate, it's a fun and funny thing that is part of the game. If you decide to say everything a bunch of times, you basically nullify the effect of the Insanifier, and you make Jackie's role a non-role.

I urge you to play the game straight, and have fun. Don't try to beat the Hosts.

And I don't think it's suspicious that zeek is insane after asking about it. If I were Jackie, I would probably give him a taste of it too, since he was so interested in what it was. :feb:
There are better insanifers out there. :p
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

But that one is an especially fun one, and it is kinda traditional for us :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

:haha: :srsnod: :eye: :lorab:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:I think that trying to beat the Insanifier goes against the spirit of the game. There are ways to beat it, Chinese, repetition, whatever. I don't agree with doing any of that. So it's not a perfect system, so it's easy to beat. So what?

When I get afflicted somehow, I don't look for ways to beat it, I try to look from a host and game perspective. We are NOT playing this game to beat the Hosts. It's not a challenge that you should be trying to negate, it's a fun and funny thing that is part of the game. If you decide to say everything a bunch of times, you basically nullify the effect of the Insanifier, and you make Jackie's role a non-role.

I urge you to play the game straight, and have fun. Don't try to beat the Hosts.

And I don't think it's suspicious that zeek is insane after asking about it. If I were Jackie, I would probably give him a taste of it too, since he was so interested in what it was. :feb:
It's not a competition. If it were, then I could make improvements. I just don't wanna. :noble:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:But that one is an especially fun one, and it is kinda traditional for us :)
Yes, it is fun to see those older names pop up (when am I going to be in the insanifier :( ? ) and knowing that LC programmed all those impossible words.

On the subject of replacements, I have been told every time I've replaced that i cannot talk from the viewpoint of the character who died because that character is dead. So anything I learned as that character cannot be discussed because they are no more. I have to approach the game as the new player and only discuss things found out as the new character. If that's not true for this game I would like to know it.

HOSTS: What are your rules about replacement players who have been in the game as another role?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:But that one is an especially fun one, and it is kinda traditional for us :)
And the fact that hosts over time have requested certain additions to the "insane" word list makes for fond memories of games long past, bubbling up on the lips of the insane.

Linki: yes! And it's pretty hard to police that replacement policy. Like, should Epig be not allowed to suspect Enrique now?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Like, should Epig be not allowed to suspect Enrique now?
:huh:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote: Like, should Epig be not allowed to suspect Enrique now?
:huh:
Exactly. :srsnod:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Dana wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Welcome back Snowy! What are your thoughts on the last lynch?
Good one.
I think I was surprised. But more thoughts later on how it went down and the reasons for my voting pattern.
Is Snow Dog 2.0 allowed to talk as or give explanations for Snow Dog 1.0? I'm kind of actually really confused about the people replacing that were already previously in the game. Of course they get new roles and such, but they're still the same person with the same play style and all of that. What are the rules for this? As in, what are they allowed to do or say or talk about?
Generally, as long as they do not do anything related to role-hinting or info-dumping, it's okay to talk about things such as why you voted for a person or how you felt about them in a previous role. Now if, for example, you had a night power that you used on someone and it led you to believe something about their role, I would probably not discuss that. Because then you're getting into a grey area. Make sense?
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 4

Post by Chris »

I got you LC. In that sense then, it's like being silenced.

I was just saying that when used as intended, it's virtually impossible to get points across. And if that's the intention, why not just make it a silence instead?

I'll admit too, it's my natural curiosity that gets me in trouble. When someone posts insanified, I only want to know what they were trying to say even more.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I Baneslayer think it's that hard to figure out what capote insane person is terribly.

Hmm... I could be wrong. But I think getting a gist is easy enough.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Enrique's survival harelipped suspicious
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

juliets wrote:
Yes, it is fun to see those older names pop up (when am I going to be in the insanifier :( ? ) and knowing that LC programmed all those impossible words.

On the subject of replacements, I have been told every time I've replaced that i cannot talk from the viewpoint of the character who died because that character is dead. So anything I learned as that character cannot be discussed because they are no more. I have to approach the game as the new player and only discuss things found out as the new character. If that's not true for this game I would like to know it.

HOSTS: What are your rules about replacement players who have been in the game as another role?
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. :srsnod:

Seriously though, I'll discuss it with bea. But that might be the only answer you get.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

zeek wrote:Enrique's survival harelipped suspicious
Enrique's survival is suspicious.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

The role lists have been updated.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
juliets wrote:

Seriously though, I'll discuss it with bea. But that might be the only answer you get.
I think maybe there is a misunderstanding. I was asking for what rules you and bea are enforcing for people who come in as replacements re: their previous roles. I don't see any reason why there would be no answer as I believe you have answered most of the question already.I think its probably a good idea to discuss with bea and if it's different from what you said earlier just let us know.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:The role lists have been updated.
What's that now? Do you mean the secrets?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Long Con wrote:
zeek wrote:Enrique's survival harelipped suspicious
Enrique's survival is suspicious.
He has been online but not abducting how protected survived.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Chris wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:The role lists have been updated.
What's that now? Do you mean the secrets?
That's probably a safe assumption.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

juliets wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
juliets wrote:

I think maybe there is a misunderstanding. I was asking for what rules you and bea are enforcing for people who come in as replacements re: their previous roles. I don't see any reason why there would be no answer as I believe you have answered most of the question already.I think its probably a good idea to discuss with bea and if it's different from what you said earlier just let us know.

I love that so many of you have come back to the game to help us out. Truely the whole thing would have fallen apart if you hadn't.

I would prefer that the replacing players work from as clean of a slate as possible. Any info you may or may not have gained from your previous role should not be used to inform your decisions in your current role.

Letting go of any reads you have had on other people, I feel is a bit different. It's hard to let go of what you read and interpret in the thread regardless of what role you have because it's you the person's point of view not the role's.

In particular in regards to Snowy's replacement, I would certianly expect him to have opinions about his 1.0 lynch. But at this point, I don't think that he should talk about any of his voting patterns etc that occured during his 1.0 life because Mickey Smith has died. Snowey has a different role now and how Snowy 1.0 behaved should have no bearing on that.

Does that make things more clear?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

bea, that is exactly how I have told to play it in every other game where i've replaced (a good number at this point).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Welcome back Snowy!! RIP splintsy :(

I'm looking at MP, Made and Hedgeowl for my vote today, and I've got my eye on all the Snow Dog voters in general. I also want to see what happens with the suspicion on Enrique, and I plan on rereading MetalMarsh at some point.

SVS, you keep asking me for specifics with Daisy, I know you don't get role hints, I'm not really pointing toward a role hint, just other things I've picked up on that make it seem unlikely to me that Daisy is bad. In addition, like I said earlier, my opinion on her is based on my gut, which tells me that Daisy is genuine. I've seen no good reason to suspect her over any other player in the game. Since you keep prying about it, do you think I should have reason to be concerned about her?
I have not just asked you, I have asked others too, who posted that remark with no qualifiers. And tbh, even if I did get role hints, I don't believe them in any case. Too many new players, too many people unfamiliar with Dr Who, it would be amazingly easy to make a false claim. I guess my thing was, WHAT other things? I would like to see things that make her not bad, if I am wrong I want to know it, but you have to know I can't just "trust" you, I need a *why*. My opinion is based on MY gut, and I have seen nothing to contradict it. If she has dropped role hints, then she wants to stay alive. I would like to see more posts from her other than the defense variety.

I do think you should be concerned about her, and I have clearly said why. She had very few posts up to the point where she started defending. Most were buddying up to MP. Then, high defense mode, I think Epi might have been lynched to save Daisy. She just *feels* bad to me. But I will reread her, and tbh, I think we need to dive into what happened during the last lynch today.
I know you can't just trust my take on her just as I can't put all my trust in your read of her either. I agree, I would like to see more posts from her, but it doesn't surprise me that most of her posts are in defense of herself since she has taken a lot of heat so far, and I don't consider Daisy to be as fully involved of a player as you or me. So her lack of posting about other issues doesn't concern me the way that it concerns you. I get that she "feels" bad to you... she definitely felt bad to me in the Hobbit game as well and I was wrong.
S~V~S wrote:Personally, I want to lynch Made. He was the runner up yesterday, and he is the person we have to decide about, really. I utterly HATE it when people are lynched for supporting someone others suspect, or voting so save the suspicious person, and then we lynch THAT person instead of the suspicious person they were supporting/saving. So I would like to lynch Made, then when/if he flips bad, we look at his supporters.
I agree with you here. Made is what everything comes back to for me. I can't read the lynch as anything other than an attempt to save him. MP is my biggest personal suspect, but the Made thing might need to have some resolution first.
Hedgeowl wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:If you are a civvie this game, MP, and I certainly have my doubts about that, I don't think you have been a rational one so far, no :p I noticed there was a portion of the thread that you missed, the part where Hedgeowl really started to get some heat. She had 4 votes at one point and was in the lead. Then you pop back in, start asking if anyone is considering changing their votes. Move your vote to Snowy "just to get it off LC", which you now explain is because your vote for LC wasn't doing anything where it was. Hedgie had 4 votes, and then shortly after that only had 3 I think once Snow Dog changed his vote. So why then did you not just campaign harder for an LC lynchtrain? Why did you feel the need to hop on the Snowmobile instead? From the thread it seems you felt stronger about LC, and that you were not sure about Snow's alignment at all, yet you went with the weaker suspicion in the end. Why?
Just saw this in Doms comment and wanted to reply. Was the 4 votes earlier in the day? I had 3 votes and then juliets moved hers, so I had two votes. Then in the final minutes of the vote i received another vote from daisy, so 3 votes. I was at the end of the lynch and would have moved my own vote to save myself if needed. There was no need though. Made was leading me, daisy, and mp by 2-3 votes and then suddenly snow dog went from 1 vote to 6.
MM's snapshot of the poll shows you as having 4 votes at one point. Snow Dog quickly moved his and then Juliets moved hers as well.

What do you make of the dogpile on Snowy, Hedge?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Is there a way to find the last unread post rather then have to try and find it?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

HOSTS: Why didn't Splints get a protection prize for bringing in people to play, like MP did? She got me and Chris and I think others too.. :/

And on the splints-dying note, excuse me for a sec.

*kneels down by splints' body*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*swears vengance*

I kinda agree with Chris. She wasn't posting much, although certainly an exceptable level, just, y'know, the bar has been raised pretty high in terms of posting volume in this game. I thought she was a civ.

I agree with LC on the insanifier. This game is about having fun first and foremost, the insanifier is fun, ergo, don't try to beat it.

Doctor Who, or is it Doctor Whom? I'm not great with that.Who is the subject and whom is the object, I think. Anyway, you suck at this game. Get it together, guy.

Probs gonna vote MP again, but I'm keeping an open mind.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Snowy if you're looking at the game's subforum you can click the little note icon next to the thread title. It's supposed to take you to the first new post but it doesn't always work for me tbh.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Good point about splints not getting the same NK protection as MP claimed to have. Were people allowed to choose between multiple prizes? And if so, why would you choose anything other than a night protect?
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

keys56000000000 wrote:exceptable
EBWOP: acceptable
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

bea wrote:
juliets wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
juliets wrote:

I love that so many of you have come back to the game to help us out. Truely the whole thing would have fallen apart if you hadn't.

I would prefer that the replacing players work from as clean of a slate as possible. Any info you may or may not have gained from your previous role should not be used to inform your decisions in your current role.

Letting go of any reads you have had on other people, I feel is a bit different. It's hard to let go of what you read and interpret in the thread regardless of what role you have because it's you the person's point of view not the role's.

In particular in regards to Snowy's replacement, I would certianly expect him to have opinions about his 1.0 lynch. But at this point, I don't think that he should talk about any of his voting patterns etc that occured during his 1.0 life because Mickey Smith has died. Snowey has a different role now and how Snowy 1.0 behaved should have no bearing on that.

Does that make things more clear?
Oops. Better delete my previous post.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Turnip Head wrote:Snowy if you're looking at the game's subforum you can click the little note icon next to the thread title. It's supposed to take you to the first new post but it doesn't always work for me tbh.
Thanks TH. If that works it'll be a boon.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It's not a competition. If it were, then I could make improvements. I just don't wanna. :noble:
When will you be adding new names? :noble:
Sometimes, in older games, we would see names of people playing. We sometimes still do, but, for example, I doubt we'll ever see Ikkl play again. :p

Edit: Snipped out the deleted post. - BWT
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Snowy if you're looking at the game's subforum you can click the little note icon next to the thread title. It's supposed to take you to the first new post but it doesn't always work for me tbh.
Thanks TH. If that works it'll be a boon.
I usually go to my profile page and search my posts for my own last post and read from that point.

And fair enough, TH. You are not the only person to have that read on Daisy so i can backburner it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom I just wanted to see where your head was at re: MP. I liked your post but didn't really have anything to add to it. Thanks for responding :D
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I want Enrique to explain honeytongued viridescence survived.
MP submergence Elo have explained.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

When will you be adding new names? :noble:
Sometimes, in older games, we would see names of people playing. We sometimes still do, but, for example, I doubt we'll ever see Ikkl play again. :p

It was that random vote tingg.

Snipped out deleted post again. - BWT
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

keys56000000000 wrote:HOSTS: Why didn't Splints get a protection prize for bringing in people to play, like MP did? She got me and Chris and I think others too.. :/
You were the only person I have in my notes whom she recruited. I felt MP deserved a better prize, given that he recruited 4 people. Which from what I saw, was far more than anyone else had.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Snow Dog wrote:Oops. Better delete my previous post.
Taken care of. Thank you, fine sir.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

keys56000000000 wrote:HOSTS: Why didn't Splints get a protection prize for bringing in people to play, like MP did? She got me and Chris and I think others too.. :/
I went back through all the PM's I received about recruitment at the beginning of the game to make triple sure I had not made a mistake at the start of the game. The only PM I received in regards to splinty's recruitment was her pm saying she recruited you. She, nor any other player, said she recruited anyone else. Thus, she was awarded the prize for recruiting one player.

linki - lol hosting symbiosis. :D
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Also - While I'm here. I have to close tomorrow night so I will be at work when the vote ends. I will try to do a quick and ugly phone post with "x was lynched they were b" and fill it in story wise 3 hours later when I get home. Because I will not be around at the poll close time there will be no Night Poll for N4. I'm back to days next week so this shouldn't be an issue again for a while.

Thank you so much for your understanding!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

bea wrote:Also - While I'm here. I have to close tomorrow night so I will be at work when the vote ends. I will try to do a quick and ugly phone post with "x was lynched they were b" and fill it in story wise 3 hours later when I get home. Because I will not be around at the poll close time there will be no Night Poll for N4. I'm back to days next week so this shouldn't be an issue again for a while.

Thank you so much for your understanding!
If you want me to, I can take care of the poll if that makes it easier on you. :) Up to you though.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

If you want a night poll teefies, make one. I'm cool either way. I won't be doing one from my phone because it's a pain in the ass. If I do one when I get home, the times are all off. ;)

see kids - it's like we're having our BTS right here in the thread. Transparency ftw! :D
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

bea wrote:If you want a night poll teefies, make one. I'm cool either way. I won't be doing one from my phone because it's a pain in the ass. If I do one when I get home, the times are all off. ;)

see kids - it's like we're having our BTS right here in the thread. Transparency ftw! :D
What else would you expect from the two best hosts ever? :D
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Dom I just wanted to see where your head was at re: MP. I liked your post but didn't really have anything to add to it. Thanks for responding :D
Of course. I wanted to make sure you saw it.

Do you agree? That pushing MP might be putting the cart before the horse?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yes I agree. I think Made needs to be the top priority today, though I'm more suspicious of MP myself.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

K caught up. I agree that last night's lynch looked like a save, but as MP said(???) it was a very sloppy one if it was,

As their seems to be confusion on what happened exactly, here's how it went down from my perspective: Snowdog did look guilty, so I commented on it. IF i were to vote to save myself, I would of voted hedge as i'm pretty sure she was two votes behind me at the time(5-3?), but i felt Dom still seemed guiltier, and i thought maybe my argument might of turns some heads so I left my vote where it was and left (on top of not feeling comfortable with a hedgie vote in general).
I'm not sure i understand what exactly happened with MM. He voted Snowdog, but told other people to vote me?

(fell asleep before posting this, so catching up with linki now.)
Pov: you reading my takes
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Made wrote:K caught up. I agree that last night's lynch looked like a save, but as MP said(???) it was a very sloppy one if it was,

As their seems to be confusion on what happened exactly, here's how it went down from my perspective: Snowdog did look guilty, so I commented on it. IF i were to vote to save myself, I would of voted hedge as i'm pretty sure she was two votes behind me at the time(5-3?), but i felt Dom still seemed guiltier, and i thought maybe my argument might of turns some heads so I left my vote where it was and left (on top of not feeling comfortable with a hedgie vote in general).
I'm not sure i understand what exactly happened with MM. He voted Snowdog, but told other people to vote me?

(fell asleep before posting this, so catching up with linki now.)
I disagree. i didn't look guilty. It seems you eagerly jumped on the opportunity to put votes elsewhere other than yourself. Anyone other tan yourself. Not very civ.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Made I'm going through your posts and have a question (I may have more later): you said at one point you were playing this game as a variation of your Felt play. Now I didn't play Felt but those that are here are saying your behavior here is different from your Felt behavior, so what did you mean by that statement?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

zeek wrote:I want Enrique to explain honeytongued viridescence survived.
MP submergence Elo have explained.
I don't know >_> It's not a part of my role, and while I did receive a recruitment boon, it wasn't anything this big and it's been spent for a while. I can only assume The Master got blocked, or I got protected or something. Regardless, I'm glad it didn't go through.

@Snow Dog: I kinda disagree with the idea that self-preservation "isn't very civvie," since the only people we can be 100% confident on in this game is ourselves. Made didn't even do that, though, he kept his vote for Dom which was the only one. What opportunity did he jump on? Of course he wasn't gonna vote himself..

Honestly, I don't know if there's much more to this case on Made than "he's playing differently" which makes me wary of voting for him. I mean, there's the possibility of a save, but again... how could you possibly pull off a save where this guy had 5 votes and the final lynchee had only one an hour before the lynch? No team has the numbers to pull that off, and even if they did it'd be pretty dumb to all stack their votes on the same player instead of a lynch frontrunner. Made's voters yesterday were pretty much all drive bys, so I'm not sure why we're suddenly giving that "case" so much importance.

So yeah I guess I'm defending him now, I just don't get why people are so insistent that he must be the "focus" today.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:So yeah I guess I'm defending him now, I just don't get why people are so insistent that he must be the "focus" today.
I'm not insistent on that at all.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Elo, MP and Rico all claiming ripzfx methods of survival. Could Folding Raincoat be true?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:So yeah I guess I'm defending him now, I just don't get why people are so insistent that he must be the "focus" today.
I'm not insistent on that at all.
Good thing I wasn't talking about you!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”