Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 5

Post by Marmot »

BWT, if you're still accepting guesses, here's one.
The Master wrote:The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/companion. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. Due to his strong ability as a hypnotist, once in the game he can force every night action that night to be randomly redirected to someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Thanks a lot MM and Dana and zeek and Long Con and anyone else that helped with decoding. I am a complete fail at it and usually don't play games that have it because as a civ who can't do it you never know what the civ roles say. But that sneaky bea and bwt slipped them in after the game started! So many thanks for those who picked up the slack and did the decoding. If I forgot your name speak up so I know who I'm thanking.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

I apologize for being unable to vote or respond today. The previous page was blocked at work due to language. :p

Voting Enrique.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I apologize for being unable to vote or respond today. The previous page was blocked at work due to language. :p

Voting Enrique.
:huh: oops

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm voting Enrique. If i need to move my vote tomorrow I will do so.

*vote Enrique
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:Thanks a lot MM and Dana and zeek and Long Con and anyone else that helped with decoding. I am a complete fail at it and usually don't play games that have it because as a civ who can't do it you never know what the civ roles say. But that sneaky bea and bwt slipped them in after the game started! So many thanks for those who picked up the slack and did the decoding. If I forgot your name speak up so I know who I'm thanking.
Thanks. zeek got some great starts I think, which allowed me (and others) to finish things up. There's still the Dalek Sec which I am at a loss on right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

Voting Enri b/c I think he is bad bad bad.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

voting enrique because the reasons I have said before.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

juliets wrote:Thanks a lot MM and Dana and zeek and Long Con and anyone else that helped with decoding. I am a complete fail at it and usually don't play games that have it because as a civ who can't do it you never know what the civ roles say. But that sneaky bea and bwt slipped them in after the game started! So many thanks for those who picked up the slack and did the decoding. If I forgot your name speak up so I know who I'm thanking.
Yes, well said. Thank you all for decoding! :)
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Long Con wrote:Which declaration? You as Civ, or Enrique as baddie?

I believe you are Civ because I think you are being honest with your latest posts. I don't think this is a grand deception you're pulling, I think your words are the real deal.

I think Enrique is bad mainly because of the way Made self-voted to keep Enrique safe from vote-manip-revealing. Secondarily because there's some good arguments out there for his baddiness otherwise. There are people who are dead-set on him being a baddie, and that passion does affect my perception of him. If he turns up Civ, then those people will rise considerably on my suspicion list.

Although I should say that Roxy's viewpoint on Epig being a Cyber-dude with a role-checker friend quite intriguing, and deserves some analysis. I think there's an unspoken level of "cred" that one gets when they die as a Civvie and return to the game, as though they are likely to be Civvie again, but that point of view is dangerous.
I agree with this thought about role checkers. There were several people who seemed very sure before the lynch that Made and Enri are teamies. I am rarely comfortable with that level of certainty in a game. One thought for me is that it would feel a lot like info dumping if the cyber team were to all come out like that and names names so to speak. However, I would like to re read the lynch for those first mentioning the idea. Dfaraday caught my notice as well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:voting enrique because the reasons I have said before.
Are these the reasons you're talking about?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hedgie, are you gonna respond to my question?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:voting enrique because the reasons I have said before.
Are these the reasons you're talking about?
No not only thoses I have been saying all game I didnt trust him. The biggest reason right now is how Made didnt vote him the last lynch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:Hedgie, are you gonna respond to my question?
Lol, yes, but I thought surely Dom will wait for a a few hours. I was preparing a post, but dinner and bedtime got in the way. I will be back in 30 mins.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

*voted MP*

Because.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:Which declaration? You as Civ, or Enrique as baddie?

I believe you are Civ because I think you are being honest with your latest posts. I don't think this is a grand deception you're pulling, I think your words are the real deal.

I think Enrique is bad mainly because of the way Made self-voted to keep Enrique safe from vote-manip-revealing. Secondarily because there's some good arguments out there for his baddiness otherwise. There are people who are dead-set on him being a baddie, and that passion does affect my perception of him. If he turns up Civ, then those people will rise considerably on my suspicion list.

Although I should say that Roxy's viewpoint on Epig being a Cyber-dude with a role-checker friend quite intriguing, and deserves some analysis. I think there's an unspoken level of "cred" that one gets when they die as a Civvie and return to the game, as though they are likely to be Civvie again, but that point of view is dangerous.
You make sense. That vote....

I am voting Enrique for now, it may change, but then, it might not.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:RIP zeek!! That is a sucky way to go for sure.

I think it was a wise move to NK made, but i only wish we learned his role for confirmation.

I will be voting Enrique now, because yeah...
Because why?
You've never really stated a reason.
I didn't actually think it necessary to state my reasons since I am voting for him again, but point taken. My initial vote was based on the fact that Enri and Made seemed to be defending each other in thread I suspect Enrique even more after the last lynch because of Made's strange self-vote and refusal to vote for Enrique. The posts of his back and forth with Epi and MP have rung as a cornered baddie to me as well. It makes no sense to me that Made would not vote for Enrique to save himself even if he were a civ. his survival seems like a very good confirmation of their likely connection. I think an Enrique lynch will give us the most usual result, despite MP's insistence that his lynch will give us important info. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bass do you mean this? Because this is the only post of yours I read that would be a "reason".
Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:

I think it was a wise move to NK made, but i only wish we learned his role for confirmation.

Because why?
I didn't actually think it necessary to state my reasons since I am voting for him again, but point taken. My initial vote was based on the fact that Enri and Made seemed to be defending each other in thread I suspect Enrique even more after the last lynch because of Made's strange self-vote and refusal to vote for Enrique. The posts of his back and forth with Epi and MP have rung as a cornered baddie to me as well. It makes no sense to me that Made would not vote for Enrique to save himself even if he were a civ. his survival seems like a very good confirmation of their likely connection. I think an Enrique lynch will give us the most usual result, despite MP's insistence that his lynch will give us important info. :p
Thank you hedge. I'm not sure I feel very good about you, but thank you nonetheless. :p
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:Bass do you mean this? Because this is the only post of yours I read that would be a "reason".
Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:

Because why?
Thank you hedge. I'm not sure I feel very good about you, but thank you nonetheless. :p
Ok, that's fair. I am here if any specific bothers you. :) I am not sure how I feel about most people in this game, except for Enrique right now. I feel that he is likely bad.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I still feel you likely are on a team given how you seemed to know that people were talking about you after missing upwards of seven pages, in your words. :)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quiet day.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:Quiet day.
Is there anything you'd like to talk about?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
I am suspicious of Enrique, but that's a dead horse...

I'd like to not lynch MP today, even though I'm suspicious of him-- his behavior today makes me think lynching him today would be a bad idea.

Bass claims to have discussed reasons for voting Enrique, but I found a singular post on the topic of "reasons". Other than that, it was a few posts of banter with him. One giving thoughts on the Snow Dog lynch. I'm not sure I'm a fan of that.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Hedgeowl wrote:Dfaraday caught my notice as well.
Hi Hedge! I will do my best to answer any issues you have with me. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I am suspicious of Enrique, but that's a dead horse...

I'd like to not lynch MP today, even though I'm suspicious of him-- his behavior today makes me think lynching him today would be a bad idea.

Bass claims to have discussed reasons for voting Enrique, but I found a singular post on the topic of "reasons". Other than that, it was a few posts of banter with him. One giving thoughts on the Snow Dog lynch. I'm not sure I'm a fan of that.
Enrique is bad (said it from the beginning). MP is good (said it from the beginning). Regarding Bass, I read your links. He sounds go along-get along. His voting record? Enrique Enrique Made Enrique Enrique. Go along-get along.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 4

Post by Hedgeowl »

DFaraday wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Dfaraday caught my notice as well.
Hi Hedge! I will do my best to answer any issues you have with me. :noble:
Hi dF! :) this was actually your post that had me curious of what led you to the teammates conclusion inlight of the rolechecker discussion. I know others mentioned it as well, but yours was the one i remembered reading and thinking huh, why does he think that.
DFaraday wrote:After finally catching up, I do find both Epi and Dom to make compelling points regarding their respective nemeses. However, I agree with SVS that Made was very likely saved, and I think that if Enrique is bad, he's teamed with Made. I feel more confident about Made being a baddie than Enrique overall though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:I still feel you likely are on a team given how you seemed to know that people were talking about you after missing upwards of seven pages, in your words. :)
Ah, ok. Well, if i was on a team, i would have hoped they have given me more notice of all the talk on me. I have no defenders you might notice, and while i am not the most active player anyways, I show up in btsc more often then in a thread because it is quick. You have been bad with me twice, and i would use your knowledge of me then and now to consider whether you really think i have teammates and you are seeing my baddie game or that my earlier game was a civ, absent and distracted by two other games.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:I still feel you likely are on a team given how you seemed to know that people were talking about you after missing upwards of seven pages, in your words. :)
Ah, ok. Well, if i was on a team, i would have hoped they have given me more notice of all the talk on me. I have no defenders you might notice, and while i am not the most active player anyways, I show up in btsc more often then in a thread because it is quick. You have been bad with me twice, and i would use your knowledge of me then and now to consider whether you really think i have teammates and you are seeing my baddie game or that my earlier game was a civ, absent and distracted by two other games.
You know, I hadn't considered my previous BTSC experience with you. I'll have to sit on that.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday, Hedge's post actually reminded me about something I meant to comment on earlier.

Can you explain the following:

In this post, you said you didn't see anything about Made that caused suspicion. You said nothing about Made seemed baddie.

What changed when you made this post? You didn't make any posts about Made in the interim. I'm confused as to how you got to that thought.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Also, I'm voting for Enrique now.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:DFaraday, Hedge's post actually reminded me about something I meant to comment on earlier.

In this post, you said you didn't see anything about Made that caused suspicion. You said nothing about Made seemed baddie.

What changed when you made this post? You didn't make any posts about Made in the interim. I'm confused as to how you got to that thought.
The bandwagon that led to Snow Dog 1.0's death read to me like a save attempt, and I still wonder whether it was. That was the biggest thing which sent me in Made's direction (then his inconsistent behavior and self vote just dug him deeper in my view).

Hedge, I don't have any real grounds for believing that they are teammates, but I did (and do) feel pretty confident that Made was bad, and I was wary of Enrqiue. I had a thought that the shenanigans yesterday might have been some kind of a ploy between the two of them to ensure Made's survival, and thus thought the teammates idea had some merit. The more I think about it, the less Enrique's NK survival makes sense in that scenario, though.

Before anyone says anything about it: Yes, I'm changing my view on something. Because I thought about it further and didn't come to the same conclusion as I did before.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:DFaraday, Hedge's post actually reminded me about something I meant to comment on earlier.

The bandwagon that led to Snow Dog 1.0's death read to me like a save attempt, and I still wonder whether it was. That was the biggest thing which sent me in Made's direction (then his inconsistent behavior and self vote just dug him deeper in my view).

Hedge, I don't have any real grounds for believing that they are teammates, but I did (and do) feel pretty confident that Made was bad, and I was wary of Enrqiue. I had a thought that the shenanigans yesterday might have been some kind of a ploy between the two of them to ensure Made's survival, and thus thought the teammates idea had some merit. The more I think about it, the less Enrique's NK survival makes sense in that scenario, though.

Before anyone says anything about it: Yes, I'm changing my view on something. Because I thought about it further and didn't come to the same conclusion as I did before.
I guess my confusion stems from the fact that you obviously didn't see my case before. My Made suspicion was nothing new. Why was it my "points against made" that caused you to think he was bad?
You are saying my case caused your thinking. My case didn't earlier. I'm just wondering what changed so that you enjoyed my case the second time around?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Haven't posted since the lynch so RIP zeek, I hope to play with you again. Made, pretty sure you were bad so glad you are gone.

I am voting enrique again. He is bad I am almost sure of it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:I apologize for being unable to vote or respond today. The previous page was blocked at work due to language. :p

Voting Enrique.

:blush: Sorry. :( :blush:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Note to self; if Epignosis suspects me during American school hours, swear.

I guess we're just running out the clock. Is there any way we could bring this lynch forward? Perhaps with a unanimous vote?
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't see a point in voting anyone else right now. Enrique is getting my vote.

I'm still gonna go back and do a reread of Enrique.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

keys56000000000 wrote:Note to self; if Epignosis suspects me during American school hours, swear.

I guess we're just running out the clock. Is there any way we could bring this lynch forward? Perhaps with a unanimous vote?
This cracked me up
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am voting Enrique. If he shows as the role Epi said then I will be voting Epi until either him or me is dead.

MP- I am still suspicious of Hedge its just that after finding out Epi I find it hard to look elsewhere when I am so sure about a suspicion backed by evidence.

And I never said bye to zeek. It was a real pleasure to play with you again. Hope you will play or host again soon!
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:I am voting Enrique. If he shows as the role Epi said then I will be voting Epi until either him or me is dead.
Oh? What role was that? :ponder:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:I am voting Enrique. If he shows as the role Epi said then I will be voting Epi until either him or me is dead.
Oh? What role was that? :ponder:
If you are right, you must be bad? I'm don't follow this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote: I guess my confusion stems from the fact that you obviously didn't see my case before. My Made suspicion was nothing new. Why was it my "points against made" that caused you to think he was bad?
You are saying my case caused your thinking. My case didn't earlier. I'm just wondering what changed so that you enjoyed my case the second time around?
The fact that I'm actually paying attention now. :p It took me awhile to really get caught up in this game and earlier I did kind of skim over a lot of the behemoth multiquote posts involving you, Made, and Zeek. That's why I said I didn't think all the Made/Zeek stuff was part of some grand baddie ploy. I did not say I thought either was civ, just that their back and forth seemed to me like honest arguing in circles. Once I looked over your posts, I did see how Made was misrepresenting your posts, trying to deflect attention to anyone except Enrique (that was part of the reason I thought they might be teammates), and then acting progressively shadier as the lynch drew nearer.

So in short, the recent feuds all seemed like people talking over each other until I started to examine them.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Oh man what? I thought I'd already responded today. Sorry, so many naps and dreams confuse the brain.

Well I'm fucked for today, that's clear for all to see. How many of these votes do you think are just trying to blend in? Alex wanted to steer you guys away from him, and he did it. There's no way all these people thought I was bad, or that I was their prime suspect.

I was set up by MP+Made, possibly Dana. Just remember that. :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

juliets, SVS, DF, Dom, MM, Roxy. I haven't caught up and at this point it seems totally moot, but are you sure you actually changed your minds? Because I wouldn't have expected any of you to vote for me if there hadn't been this massive push :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:juliets, SVS, DF, Dom, MM, Roxy. I haven't caught up and at this point it seems totally moot, but are you sure you actually changed your minds? Because I wouldn't have expected any of you to vote for me if there hadn't been this massive push :shrug:
Where did you get that idea about me?
DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote: I guess my confusion stems from the fact that you obviously didn't see my case before. My Made suspicion was nothing new. Why was it my "points against made" that caused you to think he was bad?
The fact that I'm actually paying attention now. :p It took me awhile to really get caught up in this game and earlier I did kind of skim over a lot of the behemoth multiquote posts involving you, Made, and Zeek. That's why I said I didn't think all the Made/Zeek stuff was part of some grand baddie ploy. I did not say I thought either was civ, just that their back and forth seemed to me like honest arguing in circles. Once I looked over your posts, I did see how Made was misrepresenting your posts, trying to deflect attention to anyone except Enrique (that was part of the reason I thought they might be teammates), and then acting progressively shadier as the lynch drew nearer.

So in short, the recent feuds all seemed like people talking over each other until I started to examine them.
Thank you for your response!!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I also want to say that I will be busy starting tomorrow until Monday. I will check in when I can, but I am taking a mini vacation to New York and am seeing a few shows with my friend. I'm very excited, but will be around much less.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

What, you're more confident about me than Alex, now?
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:What, you're more confident about me than Alex, now?
Yes.
I don't think Alex would be a good lynch today because I think he may either:
1) Want to be lynched
2) Is trying to detract from you or has another survival planned
3) Be civilian

Those are the major possibilities that I see. I would rather wait a day and talk about him tomorrow to a greater extent.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

WIFOM so hard. Alex and Made played all of you guys, so props for the well executed plan :p
ImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

LOL @ nobody thinks that MP engineered his "break down" and subsequent request to be lynched as reverse psychology.

Fuck it, I'm leaving my vote right where it is...
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:WIFOM so hard. Alex and Made played all of you guys, so props for the well executed plan :p
Two of my three options involve him being bad. How has he played me?
My suspicion of you is completely independent of Alex. The fact that you're trying to conflate the two makes me suspect you all the more.

Return to “Previous Jobs”