GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 513

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D3

Post by LinearPoint »

Porscha wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:35 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:16 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:07 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:55 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:41 pm Seanzie ( 7 ): Urist, NotAnAxehole, Paopan, Belzy, TonyStarkPrime, DrWilgy, nutella
DrWilgy ( 6 ): sabie, dyachei, ender, seanzie, radishes, c4
NotAnAxehole ( 4 ): Guillotine, alexa, Phil and Gloria, ilario
EnderWiggin ( 3 ): dyslexicon, jpic, falcon
112 ( 1 ): Sloonei
falcon45ca ( 1 ): 112
Porscha ( 1 ): linearpoint
sig ( 1 ): hollowkatt
Not Voting ( 3 ): Creature, sig, porscha
So 5 unconfirmed on the top 2 wagons with the top 6 flipping Green (minus Wiggly)
Either all wagons were wrong and Mafia decided to just not care who they voted or that means one of Wiggly or Porscha are Mafia.
Right now, Neeko is leaning a bit more on the possibility that none of those wagons were Mafia.

Working under the above assumption:
Working Mafia team may be: TSP, Mac, Paopan, Porscha, and 1 of Alexa/belzy.
Paopan did a lot of vote switting end of day and drove the wagon off TSP who was 4th highest at the time onto Wiggly so Paopan and Wiggly are never Mafia togther and it looks like Paopan is scummier than Wiggly.
Mac's been shieldng TSP hard so obviously Mac.
Porscha since neeko's had suspicions on them ever since Neeko's initial scum read was so easily dismissed and the wagon on Porscha day 1 vanished instantly.
Belzy has been defending Porscha a lot with no real reason that Neeko has seen, so if one is Mafia both are Mafia.
Alexa was trying to push NAA wagon EoD. So was ilario but ilario shot Mafia.

Still having trouble really reading Sloonei and Creature, but both felt town from yesterday.
JPIC is also a null read still as Neeko hasn't felt strongly Town or Mafia on them all game. If neeko is wrong about one of the above them this might be the last Mafia.
okay well idk why there is dichotomy between me and wilgy from wagon voting when eod 1 I was not being wagon'd at all and you were still the only vote on me. even c4 didnt bother putting vote on me and you were entirely riding off his read of me
also it's been made clear that the reason belzy is clearing me is due to mech. understandable to read us as a potential pair but idk why you're assuming it's automatically wolfy. I guess you're doing that b/c you are *still* trying to make a push on me based on c4's push on me day1 just because I came into thread late and apologized 1 too many times for not being caught up. maybe it was easily dismissed b/c it isn't a strong read on me that proves anything about me being wolfy. I think you are gut reading me incorrectly or you are one of the possible wolves who will come for me via day lynch as I said they would. I bet you'd really like to know my role so you could nk me - like your push suggests - but you don't so you will try to day lynch me instead. I am an amateur forum mafia player, participating in a huge game where I have not played with a majority of the players here, I am feeling nervous in my reads and that the thread moves a million miles an hour is difficult as well. I think you - all of us - should spend more time evaluating one of the 5 vigi claims since that's obviously has wolf in it. unless you are a wolf of course - then you would have no interest in evaluating that situation :^)
You've not had good posts and seem to just be riding on Belzy softing they had a green peak on you D1 and acting like it is true even though Belzy never commited to saying so just saying that they know you're Town. You've been slanking, you've not bee helping Town, and the more time that passes the less believable Belzy is with you being lock Town. Neeko made her own post on why she thought you were scum from your D1 posts an dyou're ignoring it completely and trying to dismiss it as just going off of c4's reads. You have yet to make one singular post that makes me think you are Town. Belzy's mech clear be damned it was probably made up anyways and you're just assuming that was even belzy's inention (assuming Belzy and you are not both Mafia). Neeko has also made numerous posts about her opinion on the vigilante claims and does believe WCS one of Dya and Ilario are a 3p and Sabie is pretty much guaranteed to be Town Vigilante. You're also disregarding that one of the 5 claims has already flipped wolf and hte other 2 vigilante claims have shot mafia or is Sabie who Neeko explicitly doesn't see as Mafia.
I guess from your point of view I sort of see where you are coming from with the belzy read. but if we are mafia then why would belzy only clear me based on mech claim, and literally nobody else? do you think we are a pair of mafia making ourselves very noticeable while the other 3 remaining mafia don't say a word about it? like do you think that comes from wolf play to save a noob mafia or town play trying to avoid soup or 3p with win condition on each other? like which do you think is likely in this scenario is what I'm asking.
also yeah sorry I dont recall your specific issues with me other than a bad day 1 entrance and it's fair for you to say you dont feel my posts are townie but if they also aren't reading as mafia then idk why you're gunning after me so hard when there is more contentious issues (imo) at hand. I'd understand if you sus'd me because I dont feel strong town but there's been some pretty wolfy stuff going on outside of me so it seems like misplaced focus imo.
also yeah I still consider one of teh vigi claims who shot marmot possible mafia so b/c of that, dya isnt out of the possible mafia pool imo
Well neeko has a theory on what Belzy is trying to hint at their role being and it would make sense if Neeko's theory is correct. Neeko doesn't want to give details since soup, but Neeko has a theory that in her head does work for a claim hint. You do have a somewhat fair point that no one else is commenting on it, but if Mafia got away with faking a green check on another then it'd make sense the Mafia don't acknowledge it or push it. Also Belzy could still have faked a green on you to see your reaction in which case if you were Mafia with a Town or 3p Faking a green check on you the read of the Mafia would absolutely not try to push that it's fake. The main issue with your posts has been a combination of the bad entry and not doing anything else really. You appear to just be coasting off Belzy really and that is what makes me think you are scum.
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 639
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’ve gotten in trouble for spamming so goodbye
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 978
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:44 pm If mafia actually targeted u for the NK tonight what makes u think ur gonna survive until soup anyways?
maybe i won't, but if i give my full role details i risk tonight getting MASS SOUPED and then mafia literally fucking winning so idk wtf you're doing
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 805

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D2a

Post by Phil and Gloria »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:23 pm Clarification on soup kills:

If a player has a role with multiple parts, mafia have to correctly identify at least TWO of those parts to soup them OR label them as a JOAT plus identify one of their abilities (all roles with multiple parts are considered a JOAT for soup purposes, even if not explicitly labeled as a JOAT in the role PM) OR correctly identify the name of the role. For example, to soup Alison mafia would have had to identify her role as Ra's al Ghul, JOAT plus one of [tracker/vanilla cop/poisoner], or two out of [tracker/vanilla cop/poisoner].

Modifiers do not have to be identified (a two shot tracker will be counted as correct for a guess of tracker, etc.).

A role the mafia have received confirmation of via role cop or other means may be souped.
alexa already saying that they had a vest is one thing, so leaving it ambiguous as if it's a gift or passive makes it advantageous for her
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:44 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:42 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:40 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:39 pm Alexa can u out how ur role works

If u were shot that means mafia are gonna kill u tonight anyways
what's the point of outing that RN though?

i don't have any other info right now
Because the more info the better, some stuff about ur role confused me and I can’t find u if I think ur hiding info
there is a very very very good reason for me not to claim right now.

you can find me on account of i was shot by wolves.
If someone outs with a vest on you then yeah I can buy into that, but there’s nothing that actually proves u were shot by wolves
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Post by Creature »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:44 pm And ur very much a candidate of who tsp would pick and u spent all of yesterday fossing him but changed ur vote to 112 eod

Like maybe I’m tunneled and u can say I’m pushing u for nebulous reasons but i think I bring up valid points
I don't think TSP is the mafia captain?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yeah, no one should fullclaim atp
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:46 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:44 pm If mafia actually targeted u for the NK tonight what makes u think ur gonna survive until soup anyways?
maybe i won't, but if i give my full role details i risk tonight getting MASS SOUPED and then mafia literally fucking winning so idk wtf you're doing
When u first claimed on d1 u said ur role gives information on saying if someone is town or not town. Those were ur words. So therefore u should have gotten a town result for Nutella because she is town.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:46 pm

Because the more info the better, some stuff about ur role confused me and I can’t find u if I think ur hiding info

If someone outs with a vest on you then yeah I can buy into that, but there’s nothing that actually proves u were shot by wolves
c4 could also have blocked it.
ImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:46 pm

bruh you were literally saying yesterday you were going to policy people claiming roles, it is more important today than ever not to let scum massively soup? i am town and i was shot, i think them outing would be a terrible fucking idea
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:47 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:46 pm
When u first claimed on d1 u said ur role gives information on saying if someone is town or not town. Those were ur words. So therefore u should have gotten a town result for Nutella because she is town.
that part was fake and i clarified later. i had details about her role and i thought it was a not-town role
ilario
Racketeer

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:29 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:24 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:21 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine

i have a n0 guilty on nutella, let's go
should have waited for her to post for a while then revealed.
yes maybe but i'm impatient

it's just "town" or "non-town" so technically she could be 3P but she is non-town
this was ur claim

sso how did nutella show up as non-town when she is by all means town?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Hmmm fair enough
alexa
Loan Shark

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:48 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:29 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:24 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:21 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine

i have a n0 guilty on nutella, let's go
should have waited for her to post for a while then revealed.
yes maybe but i'm impatient

it's just "town" or "non-town" so technically she could be 3P but she is non-town
this was ur claim

sso how did nutella show up as non-town when she is by all means town?
that part was fake and i clarified

right now we have votes on an outed wolf who is lolcatting and me doing anything else is just suicide
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Whyd u switch off tsp anyways yesterday ?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I understand the inclinations to suspect me but they are misguided. I will not have time to be my own advocate this phase. Maybe Day 4 if I am still here. I just ask that we keep our searches open to worlds that don’t involve me being mafia.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:50 pm Whyd u switch off tsp anyways yesterday ?
because i came back 15 minutes before EOD and he was an 8-9 vote wagon and he'd been at 4 votes for literally the entire day (which was like, the lowest among the votes). the fact it couldn't get traction all day but suddenly picked up EOD felt sus AF to me and like a seanzie situation. obviously that was stupid
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 617

Post by Justplayingitcool »

alexa wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:51 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:50 pm Whyd u switch off tsp anyways yesterday ?
because i came back 15 minutes before EOD and he was an 8-9 vote wagon and he'd been at 4 votes for literally the entire day (which was like, the lowest among the votes). the fact it couldn't get traction all day but suddenly picked up EOD felt sus AF to me and like a seanzie situation. obviously that was stupid
That reminded me, did you have alarm bells when 112 was going up in votes?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Wdym
It didn’t get traction all day? Didn’t he end up in top 8? I’d argue he had more traction than 112? What made u switch to 112 who u townread earlier that day
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

BTW, paopan claimed protective. they did not claim doctor. so asking them to out who they targeted etc is probably not good, we don't wolves to know more
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:51 pm I understand the inclinations to suspect me but they are misguided. I will not have time to be my own advocate this phase. Maybe Day 4 if I am still here. I just ask that we keep our searches open to worlds that don’t involve me being mafia.
Can i expect the same courtesy
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

How many wolves do people think are in mac and falcon. 1 or 2 and if it’s one does anyone think it’s falcon?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:54 pm How many wolves do people think are in mac and falcon. 1 or 2 and if it’s one does anyone think it’s falcon?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:54 pm How many wolves do people think are in mac and falcon. 1 or 2 and if it’s one does anyone think it’s falcon?
0 isn’t an answer to this question btw
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:54 pm
Then ur saying ur the wolf?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Falcon is never Mafia. A hard bus at this stage in the game is unthinkable.
ImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:53 pm
That reminded me, did you have alarm bells when 112 was going up in votes?
112 was high pretty much all day, so not in the same way. there was something he said last minute that made me extremely paranoid he was going to flip town but i didn't know who to move to at that point and was trying to save guillo
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Definitely not falcon if there is one
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't see falcon being wolf here.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:55 pm
wut
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:53 pm
Wdym
It didn’t get traction all day? Didn’t he end up in top 8? I’d argue he had more traction than 112? What made u switch to 112 who u townread earlier that day
he wasn't among the top voted wagons/he and c4 and guillo had like the lowest amount of votes in the top 8. the way the tsp/guillo wagons both suddenly picked up EOD made me feel like they were both villagers
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:56 pm
wut
There’s not enough room left for u all to be town imo
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Wished we could look at who avoided voting TonyStarkPrime. I suspect he was the only wolf among the top 8 and was definitely wolves' tabboo vote.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:56 pm
wut
Haven’t checked the numbers yet. I’d still be surprised if any of those two are wolves. Max 1.

I’d lean on it being mac
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

wut
We're definitely misclearing a couple of wolves and that'll be up for us to find who after we get rid of the most immediate wolves.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

alexa
Belzy
Creature
DrWilgy
dyachei
falcon45ca
ilario
Justplayingitcool
LinearPoint
Master Radishes
Paopan
Phil and Gloria
Porscha
sabie12
Sloonei
TonyStarkPrime

At least the list is smaller now
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Like if it’s falcon then fair play to him because his claim was towny and believable as shit
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Jpic , when tsp flips mafia captain who do u think will look the most sus fypov?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

wut
Who are your other Mafia and Town that only leaves mac and Falcon?
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Guess I can take out alexa for the bulletproof thing

I can take myself out

I can take falcon45ca and Master Radishes too

That should leave four wolves within:

Belzy
DrWilgy
dyachei
ilario
Justplayingitcool
LinearPoint
Paopan
Phil and Gloria
Porscha
sabie12
Sloonei
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:02 pm Guess I can take out alexa for the bulletproof thing

I can take myself out

I can take falcon45ca and Master Radishes too

That should leave four wolves within:

Belzy
DrWilgy
dyachei
ilario
Justplayingitcool
LinearPoint
Paopan
Phil and Gloria
Porscha
sabie12
Sloonei
Oh right, forgot to take out sabie12. If she keeps making townsided shots I'm willing to let her live until time calls.

Four wolves within the following 10 names:

Belzy
DrWilgy
dyachei
ilario
Justplayingitcool
LinearPoint
Paopan
Phil and Gloria
Porscha
Sloonei
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:01 pm
wut
U wilgy
Dya
Mr
Creature
Me
Betsy
Porcha if whatever Betsy says is correct
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Maybe I could be misreading wilgy since his eod pushes were bad but I think his content in general has felt towny to me
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

why is TSP just lolcatting in response to falcon's claim and not trying when he's been high-efforting this game idgi, i'm worried if that just means he's a less powerful role and other partners are in danger
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Thinking JPIC might be wolf by POE
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I wanna say sloonei is town too but not confident since he’s only had one memorable push and it was on c4 but the push felt genuine I think and dizzys interactions kinda spewed him
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:03 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:01 pm
wut
U wilgy
Dya
Mr
Creature
Me
Betsy
Porcha if whatever Betsy says is correct
why does w!falcon claim a red check on a partner here?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:01 pm Jpic , when tsp flips mafia captain who do u think will look the most sus fypov?
Not sure without looking at tsp’s iso, which i won’t have time for

Probably either sloonei or sabie from the top of my head
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:04 pm why is TSP just lolcatting in response to falcon's claim and not trying when he's been high-efforting this game idgi, i'm worried if that just means he's a less powerful role and other partners are in danger
Do you ever think it could be a bus? Whose the more powerful partners in danger iyo?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

alexa wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:04 pm why is TSP just lolcatting in response to falcon's claim and not trying when he's been high-efforting this game idgi, i'm worried if that just means he's a less powerful role and other partners are in danger
I don't think he had enough energy to fight over that. He was already a heavy lynch contender yesterday and a red peek almost always results in the red peeked lynched before the peeker.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”