GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 617

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D4

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Yeah don’t out ilario, i think ur likely town
Spoiler: show
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

I’m 3p, I’m hks partner. We have two wincons. First wincon is kill two wolves. If we kill two wolves, we achieve our wincon, get removed from the game and game continues as it normally would. Second wincon: we survive all the way to the end (just one of us is fine) and we win with whoever is alive. So yeah, we can win by winning with town and eliminating all the wolves. So there’s heavy incentive for us to townside which is why we have. I used hks day vig on dizzy so we already got 1 of our kills. If Alexa is mafia then I get my second and I leave the game if she flips mafia.

As for my abilities, everything lp outed today is….correct. So correct that I wonder if it’s coming from tmi. They perfectly guessed my characters name and some of their abilities. Which are: twice a game I can make myself untargetable to any night actions. I think the night alexa claimed her vest to be popped was the night wolves tried to kill me. That day before eod, I made a post saying tsp was probably a wolf and mac even noticed it and commented on it. I killed dizzy that day. I was pushing mac. And fossed alexa. I’ve been n1d 3 of my last games in a row (excluding didney world). Im a hot commodity for wolves to nk, so yes I do strongly believe wolves had a lot of reason to want me dead.

Start of today Alexa has a sudden epiphany that 3p isn’t eliminated. My guess is she didn’t discuss this in the chat with belzy and pao? Wanna know why? Probably because she didn’t know until sod because she used her rc on me. Why would town alexa rc me if she’s convinced I’m town? Or belzy on d2? It’s because she’s wolf and is trying to rc people mafia can’t push to get misyeeted.

And yeah I know what y’all are gonna say 3p is bad and shouldn’t be trusted, but if I was an evil aligned 3p I have no reason to play this way. I wasn’t being sussed by anyone, I can just keep living off the towncred from dizzy and achieve my wincon if it was an evil one. I wouldn’t invest this much into solving when I’m already in a good spot. So why would I as 3p care so much about townsiding? Because I’m a petty ass bitch and I think wolves chose players so I wanna bury the entire team for not choosing me lol, that’s pmuch it.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:54 am
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:50 am I will explain that alexa and belzy's super strong push towards Mac and then paopan gave me some pause and I wanted to make sure it was the right decision. I went through macyo's ISO and there were some interactions with dizzy that obviously we know now are fabricated but I wanted to discuss and make sure. I don't feel like being cautious is a bad thing this stage of the game. Macyo seemed like more likely a hit and even though I do find pao scummy I didn't want to be wrong. The fact that alexa has outed peoples roles without them even being pushed or needing to also made me a bit wary.
Can you walk us through what exactly happened in your chat with belzy and alexa? How did the conversation unfold, and how did you all arrive at Macyo?
I don't know game rule wise how much we're supposed to discuss btsc. There was some discussion before an official decision was made. Now that macyo has flipped mafia I feel better about alexa and belzy. Before knowing for sure there was some apprehension. They were trying to make the decision to shoot pao for me despite me saying I was unsure about it but also they said they think the thread would chop him.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I mean if that’s all true then we are powerless to prevent your win condition, and if it’s not true then you’ve just decreased your chances significantly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Porscha »

ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:08 am I’m 3p, I’m hks partner. We have two wincons. First wincon is kill two wolves. If we kill two wolves, we achieve our wincon, get removed from the game and game continues as it normally would. Second wincon: we survive all the way to the end (just one of us is fine) and we win with whoever is alive. So yeah, we can win by winning with town and eliminating all the wolves. So there’s heavy incentive for us to townside which is why we have. I used hks day vig on dizzy so we already got 1 of our kills. If Alexa is mafia then I get my second and I leave the game if she flips mafia.

As for my abilities, everything lp outed today is….correct. So correct that I wonder if it’s coming from tmi. They perfectly guessed my characters name and some of their abilities. Which are: twice a game I can make myself untargetable to any night actions. I think the night alexa claimed her vest to be popped was the night wolves tried to kill me. That day before eod, I made a post saying tsp was probably a wolf and mac even noticed it and commented on it. I killed dizzy that day. I was pushing mac. And fossed alexa. I’ve been n1d 3 of my last games in a row (excluding didney world). Im a hot commodity for wolves to nk, so yes I do strongly believe wolves had a lot of reason to want me dead.

Start of today Alexa has a sudden epiphany that 3p isn’t eliminated. My guess is she didn’t discuss this in the chat with belzy and pao? Wanna know why? Probably because she didn’t know until sod because she used her rc on me. Why would town alexa rc me if she’s convinced I’m town? Or belzy on d2? It’s because she’s wolf and is trying to rc people mafia can’t push to get misyeeted.

And yeah I know what y’all are gonna say 3p is bad and shouldn’t be trusted, but if I was an evil aligned 3p I have no reason to play this way. I wasn’t being sussed by anyone, I can just keep living off the towncred from dizzy and achieve my wincon if it was an evil one. I wouldn’t invest this much into solving when I’m already in a good spot. So why would I as 3p care so much about townsiding? Because I’m a petty ass bitch and I think wolves chose players so I wanna bury the entire team for not choosing me lol, that’s pmuch it.
I respect this. I think they got your exact role info from a previous game that had the roles. but I see it and I'm picking up what you're putting down
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

for now i'm gonna actually put my vote on alexa
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

might swap to creature if we need the vote later cuz I'm still on the fence about them too
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:12 am for now i'm gonna actually put my vote on alexa
Alexa is poisoned and will presumably die today no matter what
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Alexa did bring up the 3p thing last night as well which was what got me thinking about who made sense as a 3p player so far. So she knew about it prior to start of day today. Could have been when she claimed to be role blocked though.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

I read the first sentence and stopped. Trusting a 3P HAS NEVER GONE WRONG IN THE HISTORY OF MAFIA.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:17 am I read the first sentence and stopped. Trusting a 3P HAS NEVER GONE WRONG IN THE HISTORY OF MAFIA.
We’re not really trusting ilario with anything. Alexa is already poisoned. She’a flipping today whether we trust ilario or not.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:20 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:17 am I read the first sentence and stopped. Trusting a 3P HAS NEVER GONE WRONG IN THE HISTORY OF MAFIA.
We’re not really trusting ilario with anything. Alexa is already poisoned. She’a flipping today whether we trust ilario or not.
Yeah, so I guess we leave them both for today and kill elsewhere?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

in a way it's a good thing ilario outed, it means dya's town stock has risen dramatically.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:21 am
Might I interest you in a Creature wagon?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:28 am
lol. Let me think about it as my reasons for town reading that slot is starting to go stale, I suppose. So a revaluation is in order. I will /maybe/ read his ISO after work.

What's your read on Pao?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Also another reason why I didn’t scumside is because my role can’t. If scum kills all villagers and there’s more than 1 wolf alive with me endgame then wolves win. If there’s only one wolf, then my faction takes the win from wolves. So technically there is no way for me to win with wolves, or else I woulda just sided with Alexa once I started to sr her in that hopes that I could win with her. I can however still win with town if I endgame with town no matter how many town are alive, ik it sounds weird and that’s why there’s more incentive to townside with my role but Yeah I don’t blame u if u don’t believe me, if I’m wrong on alexa I deserve to be voted out tomorrow anyways.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

But yeah the detail in which lp knew about my role today instead of hunting for wolves overnight weirded me out
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:58 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:53 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:49 am The thing that I don’t understand is, if there’s a wolf in the trio of bel Alexa and pao, why didn’t they warn mac he was gonna get shot so he can try to get a soup off on his way out?

I can only think of two answers, 1. Not every wolf can do the soup and it’s just a specific role 2. Wolves were playing greedy and wanted to get more mech info before the soup

There is a third option in that no wolves were in that chat, but even so, I think wolf mac knew yesterday that writing was on the wall and would have thought about doing the soup kill.

If it’s option 1, then it means whoever has the soup role is relatively deep and that’s why they haven’t used it yet so that rules out people like sabie pao etc
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:12 pm Cabbage Stew

Mafia have access to a soup kill--how does this work? Glad you asked! Once per game, Mafia can:

Forgo their factional kill
Designate one team member as the Soup Chef, this member cannot use any of their role abilities (note that a goon, if one exists, can only perform a soup kill if they are the last remaining team Mafia member)
So that implies anyone can use the soup? In which case I really wonder why mac didn’t use it
It implies anyone but Mac can use it, I think. They were vanilla, aka a goon
oh didnt see that, then yeah i think that increases my theory that rest of the deep was deep/in not much danger today
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

rest of the team was deep*
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 637
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Once we get soup killed there won't be more than 8 people alove and we got 4 mafia still left alive, so we really need to lynch mafia today and ideally solve the entire mafia team so we know what lynches to push for the rest of the game. Ilario being 3p makes sense, he was never mafia and therefore either town or 3p.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:38 am Once we get soup killed there won't be more than 8 people alove and we got 4 mafia still left alive, so we really need to lynch mafia today and ideally solve the entire mafia team so we know what lynches to push for the rest of the game. Ilario being 3p makes sense, he was never mafia and therefore either town or 3p.
There is 3 mafia left.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Alexa town
Belzy town
Creature poe
Drwilg poe
Dya town/3p?
Falcon town
Ilario 3p
Jpic poe
Lp poe
Paopan poe
Porscha town
Sabie town?
Sloonei poe

If there are 4 mafia members in Creature Wilg Jpic Lp Paopan Sloonei, then we got a realistic poe to work with.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:40 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:38 am Once we get soup killed there won't be more than 8 people alove and we got 4 mafia still left alive, so we really need to lynch mafia today and ideally solve the entire mafia team so we know what lynches to push for the rest of the game. Ilario being 3p makes sense, he was never mafia and therefore either town or 3p.
There is 3 mafia left.
Oh thank you, that is already much better.

7 marmot
6 dyslexicon
5 phil and gloria

Who am i missing?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:12 am for now i'm gonna actually put my vote on alexa
Whyy??????
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:43 am
There is 3 mafia left.

7 marmot
6 dyslexicon
5 phil and gloria

Who am i missing?
TSP
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

There's no point killing Alexa today if you believe they are scum as they are poisoned
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:44 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:43 am
There is 3 mafia left.

7 marmot
6 dyslexicon
5 phil and gloria

Who am i missing?
TSP
Omg i suk haha thx
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Maybe the Tsp lynch day was so underwhelming i forgot about it lol
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Nice, only 3 mafia members left. If we go with the 6 man poe, solving the final 3 mafia members, lynch the mafia members, we can still perhaps win??
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:46 am There's no point killing Alexa today if you believe they are scum as they are poisoned
Lynching Alexa is the worst idea ever. She is obvious town.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

What about the part where it says 3p inherits the factional kill if mafia is eliminated? Wouldn't that mean that ilario would then be able to kill us? I don't get how that would work or help us. Do we not win if we eliminate the remaining 3 mafia?
~Darren Shan~
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:52 am What about the part where it says 3p inherits the factional kill if mafia is eliminated? Wouldn't that mean that ilario would then be able to kill us? I don't get how that would work or help us. Do we not win if we eliminate the remaining 3 mafia?
It always okay to kill off both mafia and 3p, cuz then you know for sure town wins. I do feel the pressure in lynching mafia first cuz of the soup kill waiting to happen.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:53 am
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:52 am What about the part where it says 3p inherits the factional kill if mafia is eliminated? Wouldn't that mean that ilario would then be able to kill us? I don't get how that would work or help us. Do we not win if we eliminate the remaining 3 mafia?
It always okay to kill off both mafia and 3p, cuz then you know for sure town wins. I do feel the pressure in lynching mafia first cuz of the soup kill waiting to happen.
Yeah definitely go for mafia first. I'm just pointing out that it sounds as though in the rules that 3p can then kill us after mafia is gone so if that's true then ilarios claim that he can win with us would be false.
~Darren Shan~
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Paopan Sloonei ilario are voting Creature
I don't like this wagon, paopon sloonei are both poe, ilario 3p, and Creature is perhaps the least scummy poe player imo

Falcon sabie jpic are voting Paopan
I like this wagon a little better, only jpic is poe imo, and paopon is either scum or scummy town

And we should not just hop wagons, but really try the solve the game. I wanna know the final 3 mafia members well before eod, and then we orchestratw the right lynches.

So why not go for sloonei here?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:58 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:53 am
Yeah definitely go for mafia first. I'm just pointing out that it sounds as though in the rules that 3p can then kill us after mafia is gone so if that's true then ilarios claim that he can win with us would be false.
I never trust 3p. We need to solve the game first, and then orchestrate the order of the lynches. We now know ilario is 3p and possibly somoene we need to lynch or kill, now we need to know who are the final mafia three, and we decide what to do.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

we dont, the game ends when mafia dies
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Creature is voting sloonei, this could be town voting scum
Alexa is voting sabie, this is voting town for an uncertain maybe townie spot, obviously we had our chat and sabie didn't kill paopon
Porscha is voting alexa, i am pretty sure this is town voting town, so i told Porscha to stop doing this
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:02 am
It says in the OP that 3p receive the faction kill assuming no lost wolf.

"If the group mafia team is eliminated, any lost mafia that may exist will inherit the factional kill and the tie break. If there are no lost mafia, it will be inherited by a third party"
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

We cannot know for sure. 3p lies all the game about being town sides. You are 3p, noted. Possibly town sided, and i like the Dizzy shot, and lynching mafia is priority rn, so again, it is noted, but let's not waste half the day discussing we need 3p dead or alive cuz we cannot proof that, and we really need to sort the poe and out the mafia three.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:04 am

"If the group mafia team is eliminated, any lost mafia that may exist will inherit the factional kill and the tie break. If there are no lost mafia, it will be inherited by a third party"
And this is good reason why never trust 3p.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:28 am
Qfr
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Have u ever seen a 3p lie when they already had the game in the bag if their goal was to endgame? If anything my claim just increases the odds of me dying, when realistically before the claim the odds of me dying to a vote was very slim. Anyways the only reason I’m saying this is because I don’t want you to avoid wagons just because I’m on it lol, even if u don’t believe me I have no reason to not lie about wanting to scumhunt here as it helps me just as much as it helps you even in a hypothetical world where what I say is not true.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:53 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:49 am The thing that I don’t understand is, if there’s a wolf in the trio of bel Alexa and pao, why didn’t they warn mac he was gonna get shot so he can try to get a soup off on his way out?

I can only think of two answers, 1. Not every wolf can do the soup and it’s just a specific role 2. Wolves were playing greedy and wanted to get more mech info before the soup

There is a third option in that no wolves were in that chat, but even so, I think wolf mac knew yesterday that writing was on the wall and would have thought about doing the soup kill.

If it’s option 1, then it means whoever has the soup role is relatively deep and that’s why they haven’t used it yet so that rules out people like sabie pao etc
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:12 pm Cabbage Stew

Mafia have access to a soup kill--how does this work? Glad you asked! Once per game, Mafia can:

Forgo their factional kill
Designate one team member as the Soup Chef, this member cannot use any of their role abilities (note that a goon, if one exists, can only perform a soup kill if they are the last remaining team Mafia member)
If only a soup kill can happen with 1 mafia member left who has to be goon, then that is really good news.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:09 am Have u ever seen a 3p lie when they already had the game in the bag if their goal was to endgame? If anything my claim just increases the odds of me dying, when realistically before the claim the odds of me dying to a vote was very slim. Anyways the only reason I’m saying this is because I don’t want you to avoid wagons just because I’m on it lol, even if u don’t believe me I have no reason to not lie about wanting to scumhunt here as it helps me just as much as it helps you even in a hypothetical world where what I say is not true.
I see 3p lie every game. Stop this discussion and help me finding the final mafia three.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:04 am

can u link that to me? cos unless i misread my role pm that cant be true

and if i misread than it wouldnt the first time thats happened LOL
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Rn i disapprove the Creature wagon
I could approve the Paopon and sloonei wagons

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

Still investigating, i am
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Yup just double checked, game ends when mafia dies
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:11 am Rn i disapprove the Creature wagon

Sigh I think ur gonna regret this lol
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:12 pm
Host Rules

The host rules are: don’t be a dick, no excessive ATE*, don’t angleshoot or quote role PMs and/or host and/or private communication, don't talk to people about the game outside the thread (unless explicitly allowed to by the host and in host designated spaces), no cross game reads, i don't care about reading into subs or modkills (it's explicitly allowed, do so at your own risk), GM will handle everything without consideration for alignment, GM reserves the right to modify remove or add rules as needed.

*defined as: statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. if you believe the game is having a negative impact on your life and/or your health, please contact myself and one of the Mods on Duty (dunya, syn, and juliets). Please report directly to us rather than using the report post feature, as several people with access to those reports are in this game and I'd prefer to avoid that whole situation.

Voting, phases, and miscellaneous

A standard day phase will be approximately 48 hours long. A standard night phase will be approximately 24 hours long. There may be mechanics that can or will alter this, if there are they will be announced. Adjustments may be made based on my schedule, these will be announced as they come up.

EOD and SOD will both be at 6pm EST.

Voting is plurality by default, with no hammer. If there is a change to how voting works, it will be announced. Ties are determined by the group mafia. If no tiebreaker is submitted within 5-10 minutes of the day ending, the tie will be resolved in mafia’s favor (and/or randomized if the tie is between players of the same alignment).

If the group mafia team is eliminated, any lost mafia that may exist will inherit the factional kill and the tie break. If there are no lost mafia, it will be inherited by a third party. There will be an announcement when any faction is completely eliminated from the game.

Unless otherwise stated, only votes made in the poll are considered official. You may call votes in thread if you wish, it is not required for your vote to be counted.

All night actions are due by 4pm EST. All day actions are due by 4pm EST. This is to allow the hosts time to ensure that action resolution is correct. There may or may not be mechanics that alter and/or restrict abilities at Fx (KILO). Day actions will not take effect until one hour after the beginning of the day, although they may be presubmitted if desired.
@ilario

third last paragraph
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:12 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:11 am Rn i disapprove the Creature wagon

Sigh I think ur gonna regret this lol
Please elobarate your words, cuz this isn't helping when i mention three poe players in my post

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”