Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Interrogation Room - dunya

Post by Guillotine »

Tacos or pasta?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Post by dunya »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:20 pm Tacos or pasta?
pasta every time 110% :biggrin:
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:16 pm 12 tarantula sized hippos!!! so cute! :D
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dunia what the earliest happy memory you can remember?

Did you sleep with a stuffed animal or blanket? Do you still?

What song is currently stuck in your head?

What is your current job that isn’t mafia modding?

Would you rather fight 3 marmot-sized humans or a human-sized marmot?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Syn »

Would you ever go on a cruise?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Do you try to find a lesson in all your experiences?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Do you consider yourself an optimist?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Introverts and extroverts tend to have fundamentally different perspectives and interpretations on friendship. Since you are typically far more sociable, how do you determine between someone who is a Friend with a capital f and someone that you just talk to regularly because you like talking to them? How does one become a real friend that you turn to in times of need? What do you look for in those people?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

What is your "ideal day"?

ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:26 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:16 pm 12 tarantula sized hippos!!! so cute! :D
not me googling house hippos before the video ended :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:33 pm Dunia what the earliest happy memory you can remember?
this is a weird considering i had a very sour relationship with my biological father a few years later, but he sat me me in his lap, and cut a green apple into small slices for me while we had a "tea time" thing, with a tea pot, little tea and lots of milk. i remember how much i loved the attention. i was about 4 i think.
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:33 pmDid you sleep with a stuffed animal or blanket? Do you still?
nope. i love plushies, but i throw them all off the bed tbh lol.
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:33 pm What song is currently stuck in your head?

based on a meme my sis sent me on instagram lol.
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:33 pm What is your current job that isn’t mafia modding?
i have a job outside of mafia???????

lol, i work for a niche development company that specializes in converting historical buildings while preserving their history. i'm the international sales and marketing manager.
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:33 pm Would you rather fight 3 marmot-sized humans or a human-sized marmot?
i'm a lover not a fighter :blush:

i've never physically assaulted anyone in my life so...i'd maybe get squished and beaten up fast either way.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:14 pm Would you ever go on a cruise?
no, i don't like them. i went on one when i was 9ish. it was fine then and i enjoyed it a lot. my level of motion sickness as an adult would not allow me the same positive experience plus covid, eeek.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:14 pm Do you try to find a lesson in all your experiences?
not really. i make and repeat my mistakes plenty.

i try to do that post bad experience, like sit and think of what it taught me about myself (and maybe some of it sticks) but i'm not as smart as i let on and am actually weaker than you think!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:14 pm Do you consider yourself an optimist?
definitely, in life and in people. i like to see good in people vs. the worst.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:18 pm What is your "ideal day"?
one where i don't have any work responsibilities that need urgent attention and i can just wake up, make pancakes for breakfast, go exploring a city, come back and take a long bath, then netflix and chill. food and snacks sprinkled in between and during those activities.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:17 pm Introverts and extroverts tend to have fundamentally different perspectives and interpretations on friendship. Since you are typically far more sociable, how do you determine between someone who is a Friend with a capital f and someone that you just talk to regularly because you like talking to them? How does one become a real friend that you turn to in times of need? What do you look for in those people?
reliability and trust. i have a lot of friends, but i have less people i know i can always rely on no matter what-- that sets my friends apart from my FRIENDS i guess. FRIENDS i share my deepest issues with, friends i tell what kinda weird fetishes i have and laugh about it over a game of never have i ever.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:33 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:14 pm Do you try to find a lesson in all your experiences?

i try to do that post bad experience, like sit and think of what it taught me about myself (and maybe some of it sticks) but i'm not as smart as i let on and am actually weaker than you think!
Really? I already think you're pretty weak.
I'm kidding!

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:36 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:17 pm Introverts and extroverts tend to have fundamentally different perspectives and interpretations on friendship. Since you are typically far more sociable, how do you determine between someone who is a Friend with a capital f and someone that you just talk to regularly because you like talking to them? How does one become a real friend that you turn to in times of need? What do you look for in those people?
reliability and trust. i have a lot of friends, but i have less people i know i can always rely on no matter what-- that sets my friends apart from my FRIENDS i guess. FRIENDS i share my deepest issues with, friends i tell what kinda weird fetishes i have and laugh about it over a game of never have i ever.
How do you define reliability?

ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:39 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:33 pm

Really? I already think you're pretty weak.
I'm kidding!
:disappoint:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Do you tend to learn new things about yourself through your friendships? Like, can you ever say "This person taught me how to..." about something introspective/personal?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Are there any charitable or developmental ideas/concepts that you find particularly interesting and that you read up on or donate to?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

What is your favourite holiday? Do you like celebrating holidays?

ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:42 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:36 pm
How do you define reliability?
someone who is always there; not only when they want something or when it is convenient for them or when they have time and are bored, but also when it is inconvenient for them if they are needed sometimes they go out of their way and show up cos you asked.

it's not like a rule set in stone where if someone isn't available for me then that automatically means they're not a friend, it's a general feeling that you can depend on someone and that someone wants to be there -- emotionally, for advice, for support, for growth, to share your accomplishments and disappointments.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:43 pm Do you tend to learn new things about yourself through your friendships? Like, can you ever say "This person taught me how to..." about something introspective/personal?
sure.

i'm a giver, but some friendships have taught me i can't exclusively be the giver because it depresses me lol. :p

friendships have taught me a lot about my relationships too---they are the guiding stick when you're blinded by love and something isn't right.

@Spacedaisy has been with me through a lot of my character developments. she's seen the weakest, crumbling version of dunia and she's seen the stronger, happier dunia. she's been there for all versions too and helped me believe in myself more than anyone in my life tbh.
osieorb18
The Mark
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: Any are fine

Post by osieorb18 »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:16 pm
osieorb18 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:58 pm Any anime you've been watching lately? (You might enjoy Sabukui Bisco if you have the chance to watch it.)
no, havent watched a series in ageees. i'll check it out some time! wats the genre/plot?
A plague-like wind blows across the arid, sandy expanse of a post-apocalyptic Japan. As it sweeps over the living and nonliving alike, rust is all that remains in its wake. The cause of the catastrophic state of the world is believed to be mushroom spores. Bisco Akaboshi, known as the "Man-Eating Mushroom," is a wanted criminal archer whose arrows instantly grow mushrooms wherever they land. However, he is in truth a "Mushroom Protector," a person who spreads fungi in order to enrich the land and return it to its previous state.

Alongside the crab Akutagawa and young doctor Milo Nekoyanagi, Bisco ventures through the wastelands of Japan searching for the legendary "Sabikui"—a panacean mushroom said to devour all forms of rust.
The doctor is (sorta) a panda, the world is beautiful and surreally animal-forward, and the anime feels like a show from the 90s, in a good way. Like Bebop/Trigun good way.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:45 pm Are there any charitable or developmental ideas/concepts that you find particularly interesting and that you read up on or donate to?
orphanages, i donate via SOS Children' s Villages that also helps feed children around the world cos no child sleeps hungry is an initiative i feel really strongly about. education is also important, but i can't imagine children going days with no food and it angers me a lot when i think about it.

cancer, i lost a lot of family and friends to cancer, and my family donates annually to cancer research.

my mom sponsors some syrian displaced families in turkey and france, and i got involved and help with that when i can.

i've donated to other organizations supporting lgbtq+, depression/suicide victims, but it's not as regular tbh. i should.

i also donate items i don't need (or bought upgrades of)/clothes to charity shops a lot and make sure my entire my family does too.

i organize collections with a group called HOPE here in france, and collect items for them sometimes vs volunteering at their shop (this is an animal charity in France that help the street animals or animals in need).

giving to those less fortunate is one of my mantras in life tbh. the world can only go round if we help each other and if you're blessed with the ability to give, why not? :)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:45 pm What is your favourite holiday? Do you like celebrating holidays?
christmas/new year is my favorite. long holidays, great food, everyone in my family is free and we can enjoy each other's company.

i also like eid and all the cookies. it's really nice.

i dont think i care about any other holiday.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

osieorb18 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:50 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:16 pm
osieorb18 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:58 pm Any anime you've been watching lately? (You might enjoy Sabukui Bisco if you have the chance to watch it.)
no, havent watched a series in ageees. i'll check it out some time! wats the genre/plot?
A plague-like wind blows across the arid, sandy expanse of a post-apocalyptic Japan. As it sweeps over the living and nonliving alike, rust is all that remains in its wake. The cause of the catastrophic state of the world is believed to be mushroom spores. Bisco Akaboshi, known as the "Man-Eating Mushroom," is a wanted criminal archer whose arrows instantly grow mushrooms wherever they land. However, he is in truth a "Mushroom Protector," a person who spreads fungi in order to enrich the land and return it to its previous state.

Alongside the crab Akutagawa and young doctor Milo Nekoyanagi, Bisco ventures through the wastelands of Japan searching for the legendary "Sabikui"—a panacean mushroom said to devour all forms of rust.
The doctor is (sorta) a panda, the world is beautiful and surreally animal-forward, and the anime feels like a show from the 90s, in a good way. Like Bebop/Trigun good way.
thanks! i will check it out!
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:02 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:45 pm Are there any charitable or developmental ideas/concepts that you find particularly interesting and that you read up on or donate to?
orphanages, i donate via SOS Children' s Villages that also helps feed children around the world cos no child sleeps hungry is an initiative i feel really strongly about. education is also important, but i can't imagine children going days with no food and it angers me a lot when i think about it.
I used to volunteer for Maya's Hope. :)

http://mayashope.org/

ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Florida trip when
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:05 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:02 pm
I used to volunteer for Maya's Hope. :)

http://mayashope.org/
oh hey, i used to volunteer at a special needs orphanage in my early 20s too!! we have that in common. i just went and gave them attention and did activities with them (we danced, drew, played musical instruments, etc.). i didn't do any of the hard messy work. but they were so lovely.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:04 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:45 pm What is your favourite holiday? Do you like celebrating holidays?
christmas/new year is my favorite. long holidays, great food, everyone in my family is free and we can enjoy each other's company.

Are you a "multicoloured lights" Christmas person or a "white lights" Christmas person?

ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:06 pm Florida trip when
i wish it could be 2022, but with my schedule at work, more like 2023 for US trip! maybe you won't be in florida then :ponder: :biggrin:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:09 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:04 pm

Are you a "multicoloured lights" Christmas person or a "white lights" Christmas person?
both / either

maybe if i cared about aesthetics as much as my sis, it would be all white.

i'm more whatever i find at the store that doesn't cost hundreds of euros cos i'm not crazy ;p
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Do you prefer a fake tree or a real tree?

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Would you eat Syn's pickle?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:18 pm Do you prefer a fake tree or a real tree?
FAKE every time.

i bought into the real tree hype before and it all it brought me was PAIN after a couple of days.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:19 pm Would you eat Syn's pickle?
dunno. if he hadn't touched his plate yet...maybe. i'm easily disgusted and don't like sharing messy meals/cups/forks/spoons etc. :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

(yes i know marmot was doing an innuendo there, but see what i did????)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:21 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:18 pm Do you prefer a fake tree or a real tree?
FAKE every time.

i bought into the real tree hype before and it all it brought me was PAIN after a couple of days.

:mad:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:22 pm (yes i know marmot was doing an innuendo there, but see what i did????)

I was not doing an innuendo, I don't know what you're talking about.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

fake is good cos it's reusable until you die and beyond. my mom will literally inherit her tree onto one of us, it's heavy duty shit.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:21 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:19 pm Would you eat Syn's pickle?
dunno. if he hadn't touched his plate yet...maybe. i'm easily disgusted and don't like sharing messy meals/cups/forks/spoons etc. :p
I promise my pickle is kept in immaculate condition for all sharing purposes.

(I don't really like sharing food either.)

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Does your family make any food ONLY for Christmas?

ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:25 pm Does your family make any food ONLY for Christmas?
yeah, whole turkey is mainly for christmas/easter only with the cranberry/gravy sauces. i prefer the side dishes. :p

also bûche de noël and christmas fruit cake which is what i look forward to.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:31 pm
no, i don't like them. i went on one when i was 9ish. it was fine then and i enjoyed it a lot. my level of motion sickness as an adult would not allow me the same positive experience plus covid, eeek.
Once you hit 60 though it’s a prerequisite to go on a cruise.

Or at least it seems that way from my experience.

What is your perfect vacation, if monkey were no limit?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:58 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:31 pm
Once you hit 60 though it’s a prerequisite to go on a cruise.

Or at least it seems that way from my experience.

What is your perfect vacation, if monkey were no limit?
gosh, if we put all the monkeys aside, or threw them off the bed...

i would do an asia tour (india, china, japan, south korea, australia/new zealand). like a good 6 weeks. :P couple days in every city im interested it.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

What is the way to Dunia's heart?

ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:15 pm What is the way to Dunia's heart?
food.

attention.

don't insult my heritage.

respect.

food.

a bit more food.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

dunya wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:09 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:06 pm Florida trip when
i wish it could be 2022, but with my schedule at work, more like 2023 for US trip! maybe you won't be in florida then :ponder: :biggrin:
Sounds ominous!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Welcome to the Family”