Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 7

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Chris wrote:So I'll ask.

LC, do you know how you survived?
Well, medullary terribly redolent. Illyria! Krewlod Not Petra big surprise, Joker! enjoy I King of Hearts nincompoop why I survived. honest Jaecus you Link McCloud! Don't Distracted Jeff me! undiscoverable incredibility Knave of Hearts like targeting get progressiveness. blocking SeptemberValentine MovingPictures07. Queen of Hearts hope Gryphon Han Tzu some undiscoverable rez, Hot Soup a Ceb18 target with a unreconciled mansuetude to indigitate it abatement you! pursy resurrect
Did you add new names?
Not for some time, no. Which names did you think were new?
MovingPictures07.
I never noticed his name in there. :p And I didn't think you'd write his name like that.
I Queen of Hearts write his plainspoken like that. Soul Elemental resperse speaking Unhelpful Banana my restlessness supertonic he got killed, primordinate my convergency postulatum he nullity rezzed.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 8

Post by Turnip Head »

I saw rezzed in there somewhere. LC can you revive MP y/n

Why did you primordinate your convergency postulatum?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace MP. :(

LC, who do you suspect?
instructive executed a list of my suspects during details night... maybe it would be revivalist if you medullary Pequeninos list. verjuice :nod:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ahh, yes you did, thanks!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:I saw rezzed in there somewhere. LC can you revive MP y/n

Why did you primordinate your convergency postulatum?
I can't revive him, no. bigsimpsin just hope evil gets rezzed somehow.

And what I do with Ninja convergency postulatum is refound Freckles business but my own. :pout:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

From LC's suspect list, I'm looking at the purples, Team Flying Under the Radar for today's lynch. I'll probably start with Sabie and Gotrees, since they've both had words said against them, but I also want to hear more from blooper and bass today. I also hope Dana checks in soon.
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Harsh night post.

MP7, I apologise for ever suspecting you. I had to do what I had to do. But you, you were the greatest civ to ever live. *cries* If anyone can rez anyone, we want to be rezzing MP. Get on that, rez guy, if you exist.

Someone else survived an NK. We have a list of these people now. They can't all be civ, can they?

I'm very worried about this recruiter fellow. People we thought were civ yesterday might be mafioso today. That's how it is. You can't trust anyone. Who's recruited? :eye:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

keys56000000000 wrote:Harsh night post.

MP7, I apologise for ever suspecting you. I had to do what I had to do. But you, you were the greatest civ to ever live. *cries* If anyone can rez anyone, we want to be rezzing MP. Get on that, rez guy, if you exist.

Someone else survived an NK. We have a list of these people now. They can't all be civ, can they?
I'm very worried about this recruiter fellow. People we thought were civ yesterday might be mafioso today. That's how it is. You can't trust anyone. Who's recruited? :eye:
Question: Why do you suddenly care about people surviving NKs?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
sabie12 wrote:Yay! We got all the Daleks! I was wary of Roxy for awhile there. I am voting salad because I'm trying to eat healthier and I'm craving a delicious salad right now. Still unsure about Chris and how he survived those two attempts on his life. I guess we shall see how things go.
:ponder:
What raises your suspicion?
I don't think I responded to this. I was going through my posts looking for something else and re-found this.
:p

The "I was wary of Roxy for awhile there" certainly has my brow scrunched.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Dom wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:Harsh night post.

Question: Why do you suddenly care about people surviving NKs?
I'm asking, they can't all be civ, can they?
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bea wrote:
You have 8 hours to lynch a baddie.
Lol, everyone's gonna wake up and it'll be nighttime already.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Bye MP~ and glad another civ protection showed up with all the survivals.

I love Beas polls :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Keys, why are you suddenly so sure Mp was Civ?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I've been thinking about recruiting and secret roles. Regarding recruiting I thinkn it's possible that Lucy saxon wasn't recruited by the Master. It doesn't say he recruits her just gains btsc. I think she was recruited by a third party. Not that it matters much I suppose.

Possible recruiters? Davros, maybe for daleks. Rasilon may be a role or the Tardis itself.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Oh sorry. Been great playing with you MP, I believe you were good. Till next time! :rip:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

More thoughts on secret roles ( for what it's worth) The Great Intelligence .
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I see that some people are suspecting me. I apologize for not posting as much as others. Full time job and all that jazz. My reasoning for suspecting Roxy had been because she was so adamant about the lie detector and it seemed weird to me as if she had been trying to deflect any suspicions off of her. My suspicion of Chris came from him surviving 2 NK's in one night. I don't know how that happens exactly.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

RIP MP.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

sabie12 wrote: My suspicion of Chris came from him surviving 2 NK's in one night. I don't know how that happens exactly.
Really? You don't know how that happens? :stare:

(I'm in the middle of a big Roxy post, and I saw this and had to respond. Normal big morning post coming up)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:I can understand your concern, but it's misguided and incorrect.
What is my concern, and why is it misguided and incorrect?
Black Rock wrote:Not a surprising night. I mean, MP and LC were both targeted.

RIP MP.

I am very interested to hear from Sabie, I really think Roxy did know some things and was throwing it out there before she died. What do you think about that Epig? It's hard for me to mistrust you right now but I have no reason to trust you either.
I don't think Roxy knew anything other than who got snuffed and who her new teammate(s) are. More on that later. I have to research and cogitate.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I'd say it's a recruitment, since her win conditions change depending on whether or not she and The Master find each other.

I'd still like to try to look at concrete facts surrounding Roxy. I'm rehashing, I know. *edit, I'm now realizing after reading back that Roxy hadn't gone after Rico, she went after Epig, who I think was going after Rico. This changes my whole line of thought on Roxy in regards to when she was recruited.

- Roxy defended Rico, who turned out to be Dalek Sek.
- She put a weak vote on Made when the lynch was between Made and Rico. Made turned out to be the unlynchable Emperor Dalek.

Now it doesn't look like she was recruited taking out her temamates, but instead she was defending. Hindsight is always 20/20. It would seem that at this point, she was the last member of her team, being the sole possessor of a kill. So either the recruiter got really lucky, and recruited himself a kill, or he has already recruited the role checker, and he knew who Roxy was.

That being said, it would certainly explain how Roxy seemed to know that certain people were bad.

Also, when I was trying to save my ass, that's when I said that Roxy seemed to know that Rico and Made were bad, which was wrong. She was accusing Epig. A few people jumped on that statement, but no one corrected me. Did they make the same mistake I did, or did they use my mistake as a justification to vote for her?

Back to who Roxy seemed to know was bad.

- Made, but he was her teammate who was unlynchable. (We're pretty sure) So she was able to vote for him without worry.
- Epig, who almost got lynched, but it went to MM, who was The Master's recruit. (side note, we can most likely find The Master's vote in the Epig voters that day)
- She eventually suspected Rico, but it took a long time, and when she finally does change her mind about him, it seemed odd... (Again, everything is much clearer in hindsight)

But then I found this:
Roxy wrote:SVS - so what if E[pi 1 went after Enrique. What does that have to do with Epi 2?

Epi 2 put him into a role and did not stop there he put Made into a role too. Yet you are ignoring those facts.

Don't know wtf is wrong with MP. He is acting like EVERYONE wants him lynched which is simply not true. I do not think he is in any danger of being lynched today. We need to take out Enrique to see if Epi is right and if he is - I will not stop going after him until he is lynched and shown Cyber. Count on it.

Epi - I am not scared of you - lmao! How can I be scared of an English teacher :haha:
I did answer your question - just not in the confined specifications you wanted me to. Sorry about your bad luck and in your face play style. It did not pay off this time.
This seems to be the point where I think Roxy has been recruited. She now wants to go after Rico, saying that if he's bad, then Epig MUST be bad as either the role checker or on a team with a role checker. This is why I think Roxy was in contact with the role checker now. She seemed overly confident.

Now, here's where people will get upset with me. But it seems to me that MP had knowledge of people's roles prematurely too. I mention this only because I'm wondering if there's a chance that MP was the secret recruiter, and was on a team with Roxy and the role checker? There were a LOT of people who seemed to vouch for him. Roxy also vouched for MP as a civ. She even put words in my mouth and claimed I said that I thought Epig was a civ. (I never said that) She then said that if we lynched Epig, that she'd think that I was his teammate because I defended him. (Again, no I didn't) This was right about the time I kept pushing for an MP lynch. IF she and MP were in a team together, it would make sense as far as why she was gunning for me.

I REALLY WISH WE KNEW WHAT THE LAST TWO ROLES ARE!

Back to Roxy...

A LOT of lie detector stuff, and continual going after Epig.

Then... WOW! Another correct premonition:
Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:The dichotomy of the votes being 6-6-2-1-1 this late in the lynch makes me wonder if the two main contenders are either baddies on opposing teams, or if one is baddie and one is civ (if I had to guess here, MM as bad and Epig 2.0 as civ).

Guess we'll see.
It makes me feel like Epi is being saved.
It could be, but if that were the case, and MM is a Dalek, that makes Epig a Cyberman.
Or MM is civ/secret role/Master and Epi is still Cyber
She's pretty good at this...

She spent how long accusing Epig of being a Cyberman, now suddenly, he's the recruiter?
Roxy wrote:Oh I am sure you will live Epi - didn't you recruit players for this game too?
Is she trying to accuse him of it to hide her affiliation with the REAL recruiter?

Somebody else brought this up, LC I think, but she says here that if we lynch her first, we'll definitely will lynch Epig and Sabie afterward.
Roxy wrote:I am back and will be catching up later if life allows.

I know I have not responded to epi but his whole case is a no u. he did not say anything aboutany of it in his first run down list, plus I really have not had the time. I do not expect people to believe me about it but I am saying it anyway - rl trumps mafia anyday imo

If you think epi is civ then vote me but I guarantee after I am gone you willlynch him next followedby sabie (which no one else has pointed out). they are cyber.I am not cyber.nor am I a robot.

My case really had nothing to do about the ld statements if you were to read back on the made/Enrique cases you will see that.

Also when you finish getting epi and sabie you may want to go after my orginal suspicion that NO ONE listened to and take a hard long lookat Hedge.

I am working overtime today I will make time for this game when I finally get home tonight.
Why did she say that? Why, after she turned out to be the last Dalek, who don't have an role checker, would we know to go after Epig and Sabie? I think it's because they ARE Cybermen, who would be the next biggest threat to her recruiter. She still throws Hedgie in there, but that might just be some clouding info. I think she knew that Epig and Sabie are bad, and wants them taken out to help her recruiter.

That's where Roxy is then lynched.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. I think there's a TON of info surrounding Roxy and her lynch in regards to the recruiter.

At this point, if I had to guess, I'd say MP was the recruiter, and he's now dead. What happens to the remaining players who he recruited, who knows. I would assume they go back to their original roles.

But then again, MP could not be the recruiter, and the recruiter is still alive.

I am totally willing to lynch either Epig or Sabie today.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Oops, that first line was supposed to have been sent in response to whoever asked about The Master's recruitment.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Reading my own post, it seems very unlikely that MP was the recruiter.

I still maintain there was something odd there though. Maybe I'm right and the recruiter did find the role checker, and they checker MP, and knew he was civ.

I'd love to go right after the Cybermen, but I'd really like to uncover the last two roles, and make sure they don't sneak to the end.

HOSTS: Is there some way for us to reveal the last two roles?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

How do does everyone feel about hedge? The reason I ask is because I thought it was strange how Roxy drop her Hedge suspicious almost altogether and saying the reason why she dropped them was because no one would listen to her. I think there is a chance that the real reason Roxy stopped talking about Hedge was because she was either recruited by Hedge or was recruited to a team with Hedge.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Chris wrote:Another thing. I think Roxy was recruited a long time ago. She was a Dalek. Rico was a Dalek. The popular belief was that Made was a Dalek. Roxy went after the both of them somewhat early. She's a major reason Rico got lynched.

I think she was recruited early, then helped kill the rest of her team, and got the Dalek team kill to use for her and her recruiter.

Did The Master recruit her? He did target Rico on night 3. Then Made was lynched (the lynch failed tho) on day 4, and then MP was pushing for Strax to kill Made, and he did so, on night 4. Then Roxy was very vocal in a Rico lynch, and basically led it.

Was that the last of her Dalek teammates?

Oh shit.... is MP The Master??

How did MP vote in the MetalMarsh lynch?
Well done on the Roxy lynch. I am surprised the whole team is gone. This pretty much confirms Made for me too if not already.

This feels a bit like revisionist history to me Chris. Did Roxy "basically lead" the Enri lynch? I thought that was Epi, although I would like Epi's thoughts on this as well. That feels more like revenge for teammates now in light of her lynch and rolechecker suspicion of him. It might be useful to go through some of her posts even though the Daleks are gone with the recruitment aspect. For a sec I had to check this wasn't an MP game like Bioshock. :phew: I feel sorry for the daleks a tiny bit if recruitment was what gutted the team as I, Snow dog, and DF, remember so well. :sigh: I think there is probably some reevaluatation necessary for everyone, but I bet the Cybers are all in a tizzy now too. :p

(not posted last night, but found on my computer this morning. :blush: )

Linki chris I am going to read your post now

Linki bass I will address you as soon as I can post. :p
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:How do does everyone feel about hedge? The reason I ask is because I thought it was strange how Roxy drop her Hedge suspicious almost altogether and saying the reason why she dropped them was because no one would listen to her. I think there is a chance that the real reason Roxy stopped talking about Hedge was because she was either recruited by Hedge or was recruited to a team with Hedge.
From my perspective it didnt feel like she had dropped her suspicion of me, but that the thread had. In hindsight knowing she was bad, I think she was busy with the Made/Enri lynchings, which basically took everyone's focus and there was no longer support to get me lynched. She then jumped on the chance to lynch Epi real quick, which considering he led the lynch of Enri with great certainty and she called him a role checker had a lot more thread support. I don't actaully think she did stop talking about me entirely, but I'd have to check.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I don't either. I think she focused her attention on "suspects" that if lynched, would get her some civ cred. If hedgie got lynched, and flipped civ, it would be the end of Roxy. And I think at the time she dropped her suspicion on Hedgie, she was the last Dalek, making her the player with the kill. I'm sure her recruiter was very interested in keeping her alive.

I think her recruiter would be SO interested in keeping her alive, she would have gone so far as to openly defend Roxy during her lynch....
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Also, I'm almost positive Sabie and Epig 2.0 are teammates.

Roxy's info lead me to look at them, and looking at Sabie tells me this.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:Bye MP~ and glad another civ protection showed up with all the survivals.

I love Beas polls :)
This poll is truly awesome. I sort of want to be Shrubhawk at some point.

RIP MP! :rip: I am not surprised at the kill, but sad to lose one I thought was civ.

I had a post I was working on last night before falling asleep. I am going to finish that first.

Linki chris read your Roxy post and soem good points, and corrections needed I will address when back later this morning.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Chris wrote:Also, I'm almost positive Sabie and Epig 2.0 are teammates.

Because I suspected Roxy? Others suspected Roxy as well and she did end up being bad so why does it matter if I did suspect her? And why put so much stock in a baddie's suspicions? Part of their goal is to take out civvies so isn't it be just as likely that she was trying to make a bogus case against me to protect herself? Sigh this isn't the first time that's happened to me.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

sabie12 wrote:
Chris wrote:Also, I'm almost positive Sabie and Epig 2.0 are teammates.

Because I suspected Roxy? Others suspected Roxy as well and she did end up being bad so why does it matter if I did suspect her? And why put so much stock in a baddie's suspicions? Part of their goal is to take out civvies so isn't it be just as likely that she was trying to make a bogus case against me to protect herself? Sigh this isn't the first time that's happened to me.
I've already laid out why I think Roxy named you and Epig.

I've also said that Roxy naming you is what caused me to look at you. Looking into your postsing and voting record is what lead me to believe you and Epig are teammates.

You've also posted some things that made me take notice.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP MP! I thought you were civ so I'm disappointed but not shocked to see your lynch deaded.

Today I was going to pull all the information together about sabie to see whether there is enough for me to suspect her because she has cricked my eyebrow but it looks like many of you are already there with sabie. I may still put something together just to get all the information in one place. I also want to take a look at blooper because something - I can't remember what - pinged me over these last few days but I've been more focused on people I had stronger suspicions of and didn't comment on the ping. Could be nothing but I'm researching none the less.

Chris you have some interesting thoughts that I will chew on. One thing I want to correct is when Roxy made that comment to Epi about his having recruited people, she was talking about him recruiting people to play the game, not recruiting people within the game. She was referring to how MP got a prize for recruiting multiple people to play the game.

LC, sorry to see you are insanified today, I would like to see any insights you may have gained from an MP lynch and also whether you know why you were saved. So many saves. I don't have a feel for you being good or bad yet.

I'm still waiting to hear from Gotrees, I haven't forgotten about him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I could be wrong juliets, but I think LC was saying that the kill was blocked.

:shrug:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh! Ok, thanks chris, i just didn't see that in the gibberish.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Snow Dog wrote:Keys, why are you suddenly so sure Mp was Civ?
I was sure for quite a while, just faked suspecting him in the hope of convincing the bad guys that he might be lynchable, so they wouldn't straight-up NK him. Doesn't appear to have worked. :/
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Chris, I'm looking at what you wrote and looking at some of the sabie info so I took a look at her voting record. You said her voting record was one of the things that tells you she's on Epi's team. Here is her voting record:

juliets 1.0
made
made
enrique
enrique
chris

How does this record play into her being a baddie or being connected to Epi? This looks pretty good to me except she voted for a civ to start and I believe she voted, and voted hastily, for you who I think is a civ, last.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Juliets, Roxy suggested that Epig was either the role checker, or was on the role checker's team. She went after Epig rabidly.

It seemed like Roxy was trying to buy civ cred towards the end, so she started going after people she KNEW would come back bad. She named Epig and Sabie pretty hard.

Now, I already suspected Epig, but those statements caused me to look deeper into Sabie. I noticed she defended Epig pretty hard, and also thought Rico was bad, but with somewhat weak reasoning. It just looks like someone who knows that a player is bad, and didn't come up with reasonable suspicion to support that thought.

And then she said some things all on her own that got my attention.

So to answer your question juliets, Sabie's record with lynches looks good because I think she had extra info to help her.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I left this out.

Either Epig is the role checker, or the role checker's teammate like Roxy said, or Roxy got recruited into a team that has a role checker... perhaps recruited from the Cybermen.

But all you need to do is go back and read Sabie's posts, paying attention to how she goes after Made and Rico, and how she defends Epig. It becomes kinda clear at that point.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:I could be wrong juliets, but I think LC was saying that the kill was blocked.

NorthernBelle religieuse wrong, lief guilty say planting. I moresque I intercessory why I survived.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:
Chris wrote:I could be wrong juliets, but I think LC was saying that the kill was blocked.

NorthernBelle religieuse wrong, lief guilty say planting. I moresque I intercessory why I survived.
"No, you're wrong. I know exactly why I survived"?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:
Long Con wrote:

sudorific reinstatement night actions.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis, Mafia are your thoughts on Sabie? Have you given them harrowing blocking past?
keys56000000000
The Mark

Everytime that insanifier throws out "bigsimpsin" I get teary-eyed. ;(
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:
Chris wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Anyone else want to take a shot at this?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I have been defending myself yes but I don't recall defending Epi ever. I just found Roxy's posts to be suspicious, repetitive, and annoying regarding the lie detector. Never said I didn't suspect Epi. He's super hard to read in general so I don't even know what to think of him this game. He very well could be bad, but I don't know for sure. I don't know how much stock to put into anything a known baddie said. I feel like at the end when everyone was suspecting her she would have went after anyone to deflect attention off of her. I don't know what I did to make everyone so wary of me. I don't post much and I've suspected people that ended up being bad. My suspicion of Made came from playing with him in a previous game. His play style was completely different and him and enri seemed to be trying to protect each other. I know the master has a power that can deflect kill attempts so that's why I voted Chris last time.
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Chris wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Anyone else want to take a shot at this?
Sorry, that one clientship completely insane. LittleTiger DharmaRepresentative2342 tracking to flaming Dodo hold of myself. Elize34 Knave of Hearts I mean to tell you indisposedness that wagon appurtenances votograph why I survived the villous and license antisocial antifebrile Hot Soup civvie who can do that.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:<snip>]I mean to tell you indisposedness that wagon appurtenances votograph why I survived the villous and license antisocial antifebrile Hot Soup civvie who can do that.
I think I know what you're saying, but in case I'm wrong, I'm going to not guess.

Again, someone else take a shot at this?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Sabie, i know I remember seeing an interaction.. but now I can't find it. Let me put my thoughts together.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think it's interesting that LC dodged the NK but not the insanity bug. Surely there's some explanation for that.

I'm trying to go back through voting records and figure out where the Cybers have been hiding their votes while civs and Daleks were lynched, but it's tough sledding. Not many patterns.

Bass's record maybe stands out. He voted for known Daleks on Days 1-5: Enrique (5th and last vote), Enrique (3rd and last vote), Made (4th out of 5), Enrique (3rd, and this was the Enrique vs. Made lynch), Enrique again (he's finally lynched), and then he votes for Epi2.0 (6th, putting Epi in the lead over MM by one vote). He missed yesterday's Roxy vote.

So based on that voting record, Bass is either a really tuned in civvie, a baddie with a rolecheck, or the Master (based on his Epi vote, which could have been saving MM).
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The Master also tried and failed to kill Enrique on Night 3. Bass voted for Enrique on Days 1, 2, 4 and 5, but not on Day 3 when he voted for Made. Connection?

Return to “Previous Jobs”