I'm the host
100%

Total votes: 8
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:29 amThere are no PR's, there is no gambit. So why out of all the RVS talk was that what got you going? You felt attacked? Hate the play style? Looking for a reason to vote someone? There is information there that can be used to help sort you.
I think it's the first two reasons for you.
Arcbell I see as looking for a reason to vote someone. They give a narrative (doubtful in any world) why I'm scum. They also explain to you why I could be town. They are having conversations without looking for answers and without questioning or doubting their vote.
[VOTE: Arcbell] aubergine
Now I will miraculously disappear again.
It is possible that people vote you/scum read you out of annoyance as well.
Annoying people is a great way to get yourself chopped.
Some well meaning how ever many cents if you're town.
Would be interested in hearing an overall view of the game from you, not just Lime and Arc. When you magically reappear.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I'm gonna sheep.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

The worst part about this game was when Jack wasn't here.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:43 am Town:
Lime
Falcon
Dragon
HK
Mac
Familiarity bias :noble:
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:46 am I'm gonna sheep.

Who are you sheeping?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:51 am

Who are you sheeping?
Me.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:52 am

Who are you sheeping?
Me.

Look at me totally not taking my own advice lol

@screenplay Why did you pick Lime to bug, specifically?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:53 am

Who are you sheeping?
Me.

@srceenplay Dyslexic
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Who are you sheeping?
Mostly Mac tbh
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm not confident on it but I wanna poke to see what happens.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:53 am

Who are you sheeping?
Mostly Mac tbh
Mac isn't voting me and hasn't read all of my case. I started slowing down the push on srceenplay last night when they were questioning Lime in the middle of my push.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:54 am I'm not confident on it but I wanna poke to see what happens.
Hmm well poke away, but poke with words. I can't give you much in return for an empty vote.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

I could explain, but it wouldn't be convincing.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111

Post by srceenplay »

Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:23 pm In lieu of an explanation from srceenplay, here's what I think happened:

1. srceenplay jumped into the game without reading the setup description, not realizing there weren't any power roles
2. srceenplay decided they wanted to soft claim PR / informed for whatever reason
3. srceenplay is doubling down on the whole thing, trying to convince us it's a completely natural series of posts, possibly because they think it's scummy to admit they were trying to trick town
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:59 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:51 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:50 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:49 pm Nah, I just require an explanation from you at some point!

If you don't give one I have to assume the truth is bad for you.

If you want you can keep getting brad's thoughts first to read him though.
I don't think he's actually questioned me on anything he just keeps calling me a wolf and saying he won't give much info out.
Nah he's poking you for your thoughts on the matter
Yeah that did happen, but I don't get what he was going to figure out based on that since it's you scumreading the same guy that I'm scumreading...which is him.
Like I don't understand his philosophy at all here if it comes from a town perspective.
If he's town he's probably noted that you're supporting my push on him pretty hard, and that while he's been indicted as a liar and a trickster pretty hard, there isn't actually much in this argument that makes him maf. Town can easily decide to feign n0 informed or whatnot. So he might be wondering why you haven't noticed that or aren't trying harder to determine his alignment.

But this is all pure speculation because again srceenplay's entire thing this game is saying he's giving information while actually giving no information or feedback lol
This shows me you can make up a narrative. It also shows that you can read/understand the situation and ignore it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@MacDougall What do you find towny about Mixery?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I agree half way that Arc seems too smart to take Screen's opening seriously the way he did. But I'll let him speak to that.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:59 am
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:23 pm In lieu of an explanation from srceenplay, here's what I think happened:

1. srceenplay jumped into the game without reading the setup description, not realizing there weren't any power roles
2. srceenplay decided they wanted to soft claim PR / informed for whatever reason
3. srceenplay is doubling down on the whole thing, trying to convince us it's a completely natural series of posts, possibly because they think it's scummy to admit they were trying to trick town
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:49 pm Nah, I just require an explanation from you at some point!

I don't think he's actually questioned me on anything he just keeps calling me a wolf and saying he won't give much info out.
Yeah that did happen, but I don't get what he was going to figure out based on that since it's you scumreading the same guy that I'm scumreading...which is him.
Like I don't understand his philosophy at all here if it comes from a town perspective.
If he's town he's probably noted that you're supporting my push on him pretty hard, and that while he's been indicted as a liar and a trickster pretty hard, there isn't actually much in this argument that makes him maf. Town can easily decide to feign n0 informed or whatnot. So he might be wondering why you haven't noticed that or aren't trying harder to determine his alignment.

But this is all pure speculation because again srceenplay's entire thing this game is saying he's giving information while actually giving no information or feedback lol
This shows me you can make up a narrative. It also shows that you can read/understand the situation and ignore it.
I think you're misunderstanding me here. I'm acknowledging that my problems with your entrance don't really make you maf.

I think I understand that you are claiming that the information thing was RVS, which you only clarified after I made that post you're referencing.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:02 am I agree half way that Arc seems too smart to take Screen's opening seriously the way he did. But I'll let him speak to that.
Got the game moving didn't it? :)
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:46 am
srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:29 amThere are no PR's, there is no gambit. So why out of all the RVS talk was that what got you going? You felt attacked? Hate the play style? Looking for a reason to vote someone? There is information there that can be used to help sort you.
I think it's the first two reasons for you.
Arcbell I see as looking for a reason to vote someone. They give a narrative (doubtful in any world) why I'm scum. They also explain to you why I could be town. They are having conversations without looking for answers and without questioning or doubting their vote.
Now I will miraculously disappear again.
It is possible that people vote you/scum read you out of annoyance as well.
Annoying people is a great way to get yourself chopped.
Some well meaning how ever many cents if you're town.
Would be interested in hearing an overall view of the game from you, not just Lime and Arc. When you magically reappear.
Yes you are right. I use my gut reads to help me sort that.
As for other reads, don't have much. Most of my attention has been on those two. Dragon did have a post I didn't like. Sounded contradicting but I may have been letting bias sway my thoughts. I'm always contradicting my thoughts in my head.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:07 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:02 am I agree half way that Arc seems too smart to take Screen's opening seriously the way he did. But I'll let him speak to that.
I don't see how that is quite relevant.

You can argue that it yielded a pro town result, but the implications of that is actually null.

What has been your intention and process regarding Screenplay?
How do you see the game overall as it stands right now?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:11 am
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:07 am
I don't see how that is quite relevant.

You can argue that it yielded a pro town result, but the implications of that is actually null.

What has been your intention and process regarding Screenplay?
How do you see the game overall as it stands right now?
My intention actually was to get the game moving. I knew it wasn't a terribly alignment indicative push from the outset. I pointed this out last night.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

This was me to bradland last night @Dyslexicon
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 pm If he's town he's probably noted that you're supporting my push on him pretty hard, and that while he's been indicted as a liar and a trickster pretty hard, there isn't actually much in this argument that makes him maf. Town can easily decide to feign n0 informed or whatnot. So he might be wondering why you haven't noticed that or aren't trying harder to determine his alignment.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:09 amYes you are right. I use my gut reads to help me sort that.
As for other reads, don't have much. Most of my attention has been on those two. Dragon did have a post I didn't like. Sounded contradicting but I may have been letting bias sway my thoughts. I'm always contradicting my thoughts in my head.
I've done pretty ok reading Dragon in the past, and I think he's town so far. He seems to care about finding things and searching. I also liked that he wanted more people to post (genuinely wanting more information is towny, and I don't think Dragon is someone who randomly fakes that want.) I think I know which post you're referring to (the one about if me being drunk is AI or not lol), but I don't see being inconclusive or contradictory as scummy. That's literally the perpetual state I find myself in as town.

It's early game still though, of course. But I'd say town for Dragon.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:59 am [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

Could you explain anyways?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

I'm getting a little sus of Dragon. He said he wants to poke but I see Dyslexicon doing all the poking. "I'll just sheep" is also an absolute classic of a mafia vote excuse.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:53 am

Who are you sheeping?
Me.

Their opening post drew my attention.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:13 amMy intention actually was to get the game moving. I knew it wasn't a terribly alignment indicative push from the outset. I pointed this out last night.
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:15 am This was me to bradland last night @Dyslexicon
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 pm If he's town he's probably noted that you're supporting my push on him pretty hard, and that while he's been indicted as a liar and a trickster pretty hard, there isn't actually much in this argument that makes him maf. Town can easily decide to feign n0 informed or whatnot. So he might be wondering why you haven't noticed that or aren't trying harder to determine his alignment.
Yes, you did.

You also said this:

Which is a theory pretty much as nonsensical as Screen's opening claim in itself.

So it's a bit of mixed signals of you seeming both pretty aware and also not aware at all. Does that make sense?

I don't know you. But you seem competent. And you have me going like this :ponder: yellow face and all. So that's fun.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:06 am
srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:59 am

I think you're misunderstanding me here. I'm acknowledging that my problems with your entrance don't really make you maf.

I think I understand that you are claiming that the information thing was RVS, which you only clarified after I made that post you're referencing.
Thing is I don't think saying it was RVS is needed. Thats a jump to assume it wasn't.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:19 am

He has no team spirit. :noble:
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:45 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:25 am My reads so far
Above Reproach
Nanook
Dunya
Scotty

Need More Info
Dragon D. Luffy
falcon45ca
Jackofhearts2005
Lime Coke
Mizery
Porscha
Seanzie

Questionable
Arcbell
Dyslexicon
hollowkatt
Lag
MacDougall
NotAnAxehole
RondoDimBuckle
srceenplay

Down Right no good double crossing back stabbing bastards
EnderWiggin
Your list seems to have more people than are actually in the game.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:12 am I agree with Mac and I'm not overly worried about him being mafia... This is a first.
Same except for the part about not being worried. I can't read Mac to save my life.
agree to disagree
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Hahah, fair call

[VOTE: arc ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:21 am
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:13 amMy intention actually was to get the game moving. I knew it wasn't a terribly alignment indicative push from the outset. I pointed this out last night.
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:15 am This was me to bradland last night @Dyslexicon
Yes, you did.

You also said this:

Which is a theory pretty much as nonsensical as Screen's opening claim in itself.

So it's a bit of mixed signals of you seeming both pretty aware and also not aware at all. Does that make sense?

I don't know you. But you seem competent. And you have me going like this :ponder: yellow face and all. So that's fun.
Latter post I figured would be contradicted by srceenplay. I wanted him to take a damn position. I don't think it's a nonsensical guess. It's possible. And "he was just being annoying" is a much less interesting explanation!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I read the setup. This isn't so bad then. Nice job.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

oooo I like Seanzie for this. I have to say he is pretty NAI right now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@RondoDimBuckle Whats your read on me btw? I see you interacting with everyone but me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:30 am @RondoDimBuckle Whats your read on me btw? I see you interacting with everyone but me
I dunno, all your posts are pretty NAI to me right now but I have you 70%ish town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:25 am

He has no team spirit. :noble:
Sorry the only spirit I have right now is Teen

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:15 am
srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:09 amYes you are right. I use my gut reads to help me sort that.
I've done pretty ok reading Dragon in the past, and I think he's town so far. He seems to care about finding things and searching. I also liked that he wanted more people to post (genuinely wanting more information is towny, and I don't think Dragon is someone who randomly fakes that want.) I think I know which post you're referring to (the one about if me being drunk is AI or not lol), but I don't see being inconclusive or contradictory as scummy. That's literally the perpetual state I find myself in as town.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:34 am Not sure about the screen thing. Feels to me he is being non-contributive on purpose, which is more annoying than AI. I tend to yeet people who do that eventually, since they are hard to read, but it's a coinflip usually.

LC still looks town for tunelling on it.

Arcbell is a neutral to me, I like the way they are casing Screen, trying to figure him out, but at the same time it's a comfortable position for wolves to be in since they are playing sidekick to LC's case, so no read so far.

Wish more people would post.
here
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:29 amLatter post I figured would be contradicted by srceenplay. I wanted him to take a damn position. I don't think it's a nonsensical guess. It's possible. And "he was just being annoying" is a much less interesting explanation!
I'd argue that "He's pretending to have a strong read or 'information' to get the ball rolling (and doesn't quite realise how overdone and tired this is)" is the most obvious explanation. This does come off as annoying, but it isn't just that.

I don't know Screen or if he's the sort of player who likes to pull attention grabbing shit as scum. My guess is he probably don't mind attention and getting in the thick of it as either alignment tbh. However, his follow up on this whole thing has been decent afaic.

I'm probably more interested in all the people who's had no attention on them though.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I dont know why but I feel like Dyslexicon and Arcbell are paired. While screen/dragon/lime are all pushing them they are pushing me for suspicious reasons at best. Distraction? :thinking:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:33 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:15 am

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:34 am Not sure about the screen thing. Feels to me he is being non-contributive on purpose, which is more annoying than AI. I tend to yeet people who do that eventually, since they are hard to read, but it's a coinflip usually.

LC still looks town for tunelling on it.

Arcbell is a neutral to me, I like the way they are casing Screen, trying to figure him out, but at the same time it's a comfortable position for wolves to be in since they are playing sidekick to LC's case, so no read so far.

Wish more people would post.
here
Ah. Actually yes. I'll let my read simmer.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

them* Arc^
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

[VOTE: Dragon D. Luffy] aubergine

Said he was voting me to poke and see what happens then promptly vanished
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:35 am I dont know why but I feel like Dyslexicon and Arcbell are paired. While screen/dragon/lime are all pushing them they are pushing me for suspicious reasons at best. Distraction? :thinking:
I'm not pushing you.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:35 am I dont know why but I feel like Dyslexicon and Arcbell are paired. While screen/dragon/lime are all pushing them they are pushing me for suspicious reasons at best. Distraction? :thinking:
I'm pushing you?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:38 am
I'm pushing you?
No Dyslexic, potentially trying to take heat off you
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:37 am
I'm not pushing you.
A vote is a vote is a vote is a vote is a vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Its more the timing than the actual vote tbh
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:38 am
I'm pushing you?
No, he meant me. That I'm pushing him to distract from my teammate, which is you. :beer:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:39 am Its more the timing than the actual vote tbh
I'll bus Arc later. Don't worry.

Return to “Previous Heists”