Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 8

Post by Dom »

keys56000000000 wrote:Hedge, Dom, I don't understand your consternation. What have I missed that eliminates DF from being cyberhead?
I am questioning Hedge about that.

I'm just curious why you think he is the cyber that can't be ok'd

I have no idea who DF is and it bothers me because I think I'm usually pretty good at reading him. :p
Epignosis wrote:zeek got resurrected with MM in the same breath. That...bodes poorly.
especially given MM's status....

how did zeek die again?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 9

Post by Long Con »

Kate enslavement a lynch, two rezzes, hylotheism all sorts Piggies whaa!

Ha ha, just kidding! I'm SANE again!! :D :D :D Good to have my mind back. At least I knew with the double targeting rule, I was safe last night. And now it's a brand new dawn, YES, Day NINE! :fiesta: I know there's some people who have decoded some of the unrevealed Civvie roles that will know what I mean.

I am very surprised that the Cybermen chose to kill Dana, but I think it was a respectable move. They want to take out "confirmed" Civvies, so they go for someone that The Doctor insisted was good... but they also choose a low-poster, leaving the more impassioned, involved players alone this time.

A failed Strax kill is always such a conundrum. Well, not for keys apparently. So, today, we'll have a push for voting Epig, for voting Chris, for voting DFaraday, for voting Bass... I wonder how it will turn out?

I'm getting too convinced by these cases. Chris' analysis of his version of the Cyber Team based on vote analysis was convincing to me, but then it's true that a lot of those votes were the "popular" vote of the day, evident when he added another player or two to the list of "they satisfy the vote conditions for my Cyber suspicion" alongside Epig, Bass, and Snow Dog.

Epig's observation of Sabie's role-checker-infused votes on Chris made sense, but then keys observed that the Cyber Team would also want to lynch a role that was a hard-to-kill Civvie role... like Chris was claiming.

Now keys is, like, SO sure of DFaraday... even though a Strax survive could be Civvie. What if Strax had failed to kill me? Would keys be coming after me instead?
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

Woah guys, I'm not connected to MM in the slightest. I was killed first attempt by a cyberman. Can't be any of the baddies left.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote: Now keys is, like, SO sure of DFaraday... even though a Strax survive could be Civvie. What if Strax had failed to kill me? Would keys be coming after me instead?
I don't think so...

What do you make of the fezzes?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:zeek got resurrected with MM in the same breath. That...bodes poorly.
Why?

I had the impression that they both won prizes the other night? What prize could you give a deadie other than a rezz?

Let's hope MM does not do too much mischief before we can lynch him again.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I'm not sure by any means that DF is the cyberhead, I'm just going off a hunch. Lots of people survived NKs - DF, someone I already suspect, surviving one too, pings me. There's a lot of time left, maybe I'll try to identify exactly how I feel about him and put it in words.

But I'm not staking my reputation on this or anything.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

keys56000000000 wrote:I'm not sure by any means that DF is the cyberhead, I'm just going off a hunch. Lots of people survived NKs - DF, someone I already suspect, surviving one too, pings me. There's a lot of time left, maybe I'll try to identify exactly how I feel about him and put it in words.

Can you summarize your thoughts on DF for me, then? I don't remember having a meaningful discussion on him at any point.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

In any case, both zeek & MM are off the table today, so :shrug:

Faraday surviving a Strax kill makes me less inclined to suspect him rather than more. He does seem a bit blendier than is usual even for him, though, so maybe he needs a reread.

Tomorrow, since I am out for the night :)

xox happy mafia players
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:Sheeeit.

Well, I think DF is head Cyberjerk, so I've voted.
We're you even paying attention? :|

There is little chance that is who DF is.

Linki what a surprise! ;)
Hedge, can you tell me why it's so obvious DF isn't a Cyberman?
Can you also tell me what you mean by your winking face?
DF was targeted by Strax, so I had a brain blip thinking he had to be civ. of course, he could also be cyber head, just not other Cybers. :derp:
I thought your post about Chris was sarcastic. :noble:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Why?

I had the impression that they both won prizes the other night? What prize could you give a deadie other than a rezz?

Let's hope MM does not do too much mischief before we can lynch him again.
A "Well Done, You Disgusting Disgrace Against Humanity" prize?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Didn't they both win BWT's card game Friday night?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

DF was targeted by Strax, so I had a brain blip thinking he had to be civ. of course, he could also be cyber head, just not other Cybers. :derp:
It was to an extent... I just think it's very fishy when people are SO SURE they will die in the night and then don't.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Didn't they both win BWT's card game Friday night?
I don't know. I played once and was a runner up. My response to you was a joke.
keys56000000000
The Mark

Dom wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:I'm not sure by any means that DF is the cyberhead, I'm just going off a hunch. Lots of people survived NKs - DF, someone I already suspect, surviving one too, pings me. There's a lot of time left, maybe I'll try to identify exactly how I feel about him and put it in words.

Can you summarize your thoughts on DF for me, then? I don't remember having a meaningful discussion on him at any point.
Essentially, I think he's been virtually perfect, which troubles me. He's too clean, y'know? Probably not, I don't think I can articulate this well at the moment. I'll need to frame this better. But I think the same of a few players. I'm interested in the ones that seem to be playing a very careful, straight-and-narrow sort of game. You players think you can see the end, that you can just hold on and make it - I'm onto you! :haha: :haha: :haha: :eye:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No, scratch that, i just looked, and zeek did NOT win. It was MP, MM & Hedge. I thought it was zeek, MM & Hedge.

Now, really, nighters :)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

LC, I just wanted to point out about Epig's point of Sabie the role checker voting for me twice.

First, since when does anyone trust a baddie?

Second, she voted for me days 7 & 8. Day 8, I laid a case out that got her lynched.

Why is anyone shocked she voted for me? And day 7's vote? I just survived 2 NKs... that was the PERFECT way to say that I was The Master.

LINKI @ Dom: You don't think that someone who repeatedly talks about how sure that they are that they are going to be killed is a tactic to actually dissuade the NK?

Besides, it shouldn't be shocking that they didn't NK me... If they did, and I died, they couldn't POSSIBLY frame me for being The Master... If I was The Master, I would have survived one more time...

Right?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:LC, I just wanted to point out about Epig's point of Sabie the role checker voting for me twice.

:eye: :eye: :eye:
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!!!!!

Your humble hostess made a HUGE error in the night post.

DANA HAS NOT BEEN KILLED BY THE CYBERMEN!!

Soooo....NO ONE HAS DIED LAST NIGHT.

I'm so soooooo sorry. I rushed too fast and missed something. :( Dana can still be voted for - please BOLD your votes for her in the thread if you wish to vote her.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris wrote: Second, she voted for me days 7 & 8. Day 8, I laid a case out that got her lynched.
I gotta ask, did anyone vote Sabie because of the case Chris made? Just curious.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

keys, why is this an issue for you?
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris wrote:keys, why is this an issue for you?
I just feel like you're overstating your part in that lynch. I think when the game's over and the truth comes out, it'll probably be so that your case on Sabie was wrong and that it was coincidental that she was bad. I don't want you having too much confidence in your theories, because your theories are often, sorry to say, garbage. Look how paranoid you've been about dying, are you dead now?
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Dom wrote:

Essentially, I think he's been virtually perfect, which troubles me. He's too clean, y'know? Probably not, I don't think I can articulate this well at the moment. I'll need to frame this better. But I think the same of a few players. I'm interested in the ones that seem to be playing a very careful, straight-and-narrow sort of game. You players think you can see the end, that you can just hold on and make it - I'm onto you! :haha: :haha: :haha: :eye:
lol wat
Chris wrote:LC, I just wanted to point out about Epig's point of Sabie the role checker voting for me twice.

What does this mean?

Chris wrote: Second, she voted for me days 7 & 8. Day 8, I laid a case out that got her lynched.

Why is anyone shocked she voted for me? And day 7's vote? I just survived 2 NKs... that was the PERFECT way to say that I was The Master.

LINKI @ Dom: You don't think that someone who repeatedly talks about how sure that they are that they are going to be killed is a tactic to actually dissuade the NK?

Besides, it shouldn't be shocking that they didn't NK me... If they did, and I died, they couldn't POSSIBLY frame me for being The Master... If I was The Master, I would have survived one more time...

Right?
No.
I think it's a tactic of someone who wants people, desperately to think they are civvie. I think people who constantly repeat that mantra are usually looking for everyone to think they are as civvie as can be! See I'm afraid of NKS!!!!!
bea wrote:ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!!!!!

Your humble hostess made a HUGE error in the night post.

DANA HAS NOT BEEN KILLED BY THE CYBERMEN!!

Soooo....NO ONE HAS DIED LAST NIGHT.

I'm so soooooo sorry. I rushed too fast and missed something. :( Dana can still be voted for - please BOLD your votes for her in the thread if you wish to vote her.
HMMMMMM
Well
that certainly is something....
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

It was to an extent... I just think it's very fishy when people are SO SURE they will die in the night and then don't.
Agreed. I know one way it's possible...
Due to his strong ability as a hypnotist, once in the game he can force every night action that night to be randomly redirected to someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

Agreed. I know one way it's possible...
Due to his strong ability as a hypnotist, once in the game he can force every night action that night to be randomly redirected to someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.
:ponder:
keys56000000000
The Mark

Dom, what do mafioso want to do in a mafia game? That's right, they want to look like they're civilians! Some players in this game don't post much. When they do post, they post all the right things. Then they disappear into the shadows again. They look too good. Following me?

liunki: Two people survived the NK? Damn there's a lot of NK protection in this game.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

keys56000000000 wrote:Dom, what do mafioso want to do in a mafia game? That's right, they want to look like they're civilians! Some players in this game don't post much. When they do post, they post all the right things. Then they disappear into the shadows again. They look too good. Following me?

liunki: Two people survived the NK? Damn there's a lot of NK protection in this game.
Keys, I thought you were trying to apply this to me, that's where my confusion stemmed from. You used the word "you". would you characterize me this way?? I'm confused.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

enthrall I guess there bilboes chorea one regulars RIP which is good luck for us. anglicize Like some resurrect saying, I panoplied know how to Dodo the simpering non-kill. He survived because digenesis was civ antifebrile he's one of the Ikkl Genius. Descolada read peerage compressibility see what killing can figure out. Bubbles

protected mm interlocutor rezzed baddie? Why not Creeping Death him?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:enthrall I guess there bilboes chorea one regulars RIP which is good luck for us. anglicize Like some resurrect saying, I panoplied know how to Dodo the simpering non-kill. He survived because digenesis was civ antifebrile he's one of the Ikkl Genius. Descolada read peerage compressibility see what killing can figure out. Bubbles

protected mm interlocutor rezzed baddie? Why not Creeping Death him?
I understand completely. :srsnod:

:rolleyes:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

*votes Snow Dog*

I'm still very confident in my research and analyses.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 8

Post by Hedgeowl »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Keys, did you see my previous post in response to you?
Yeah, you make a good case for your innocence, you say all the right things. I'm new here, but I think you are extremely sharp. Slick play is exactly what I'd expect, so you can see my dilemma.
Flattery will get you everywhere. :martini: I am going to need to save that quote for later, when I have my ueber derpy moments.

I actually didnt mean just me there, but the thoughts i had as well on those voters who didnt vote for Sabie. I agree now that DF doesn't look any better surviving, but I definitely think the odds of Cybermen being amongst her non-voters is high. I will be looking at DF still, but also Snow and others.

Linki well ok then
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And by that I mean, I'd vote Epig or Bass just as easily.

They are the remaining Cybers.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:And by that I mean, I'd vote Epig or Bass just as easily.

Yep. We sure are. Come and get us.

Neener neener.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

While I'm at it... I really think TH is civ, and I'm not very sure about Faraday being bad.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epignosis wrote:

Neener neener.
Oh yeah, this reminded me... I think your little whatever last night, was a result of you feeling that your team was named, and that it was hopeless. I backed off my accusations in hopes you wouldn't target me.

Don't know what happened, but I'm alive.

I believe it was TH who said that you seemed like a defeated baddie whose team was just decimated.

I agree.
keys56000000000
The Mark

Dom wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:Dom, what do mafioso want to do in a mafia game? That's right, they want to look like they're civilians! Some players in this game don't post much. When they do post, they post all the right things. Then they disappear into the shadows again. They look too good. Following me?

Keys, I thought you were trying to apply this to me, that's where my confusion stemmed from. You used the word "you". would you characterize me this way?? I'm confused.
No, absolutely not. That's part of the reason why I trust you. You have got stuck into the game, and sometimes you say things that could be miscontrued. You're not squeaky-clean but you appear genuine in a way that some squeaky-clean players do not.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Neener neener.
Oh yeah, this reminded me... I think your little whatever last night, was a result of you feeling that your team was named, and that it was hopeless. I backed off my accusations in hopes you wouldn't target me.

Don't know what happened, but I'm alive.

I believe it was TH who said that you seemed like a defeated baddie whose team was just decimated.

I agree.
Yep. You got me. Come on. Lynch me. :feb:
keys56000000000
The Mark

Epignosis, Chris, stop it, lol. Both of you are civs, neither of you are Matthew freaking McConaughey. Rejoin the civilian cause, we can win this.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Well, I'm glad to be alive, but apparently Strax doesn't have confidence in me. Keys, you were saying that my posts are carefully worded, correct? You're right, they are. But that's because I'm generally paranoid about being lynched for something I said being taken the wrong way. My strategy in virtually every game is to post low but say exactly what I mean when I do post. :noble:

In regards to this Night, I assume I survived simply because I am a civvie, since I have no ability that would save me.

I'm certainly not happy to have MM back, but it's good to have Zeek back, provided he's on the up and up. At the moment I'm mainly looking at SD and Bass, the former especially because of his "I agree with lynching low posters!" comment, and the latter because of the possible Cyberman connection. I am still wary of Epig, but his disinterested style has made me very confused about him.

EBWOP: Wait, Keys is sure Epig is civ? Is there evidence of that?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I want to remind folks that role checkers gun for other bad guys unless they're gunning for Chris. That's Chris' own logic.

My my my my my.
keys56000000000
The Mark

I'm not sure of Epignosis's innocence, no. Or Chris, for that matter. But I'm as confident as one can be without hard info.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

DF, just one of the many odd things keys has been doing and saying lately...

And trust me on Epig. He's as bad as they come, and he has to be lynched. But I'd like to save him for last, just because people are hesitant to lynch him. I figure if Snow and Bass both turn up Cyber, there won't be much of a discussion who is next.

No Epig, quit twisting my words.

Of course Sabie would come after me. I have an NK surviving role, and I put forth a case strong enough to get her lynched. Combine that with me surviving 2 NKs, and of course she'll vote for me.

HOSTS: What day did I officially join this game?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Dom wrote:

No, absolutely not. That's part of the reason why I trust you. You have got stuck into the game, and sometimes you say things that could be miscontrued. You're not squeaky-clean but you appear genuine in a way that some squeaky-clean players do not.
I see... I was very confused by what you were posting :p

Chris, how can you be "unsure" if DFaraday is bad if you "know" who the Cybers are? Do you think he was recruited?

Chris, please, do tell, how so many people can be surviving and you are the role you say you are.
Chris, even if you are that role, why are you so focussed on teams given that there's a recruiter out there. . .

AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT
Keys has slowed with his Chris is Gr9 Monologue and Chris "doesn't understand what keys is doing anymore".
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris wrote:DF, just one of the many odd things keys has been doing and saying lately...
Bah! I battled to stop people lynching you! I'm trying to get you to see some sort of reason before you find yourself right back there! Before you get civilians killed! Damned fool, be hanged! :haha:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

When did Sabie role check me Epig?

After I came back alive after night 6, she voted for me Day 7. Because I had the 2 NK attempts, of course. I suppose she could have checked me on night 7, but she had already voted for me under the accusation of me being The Master.

So, a known baddie, comes in and votes the guy who just laid out an incriminating case, and your conclusion is that she role checked me, and that's why she voted me?

DId I mention she never even mentioned my name prior to Day 7?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:When did Sabie role check me Epig?

After I came back alive after night 6, she voted for me Day 7. Because I had the 2 NK attempts, of course. I suppose she could have checked me on night 7, but she had already voted for me under the accusation of me being The Master.

So, a known baddie, comes in and votes the guy who just laid out an incriminating case, and your conclusion is that she role checked me, and that's why she voted me?

DId I mention she never even mentioned my name prior to Day 7?
Sabie checked you NIght 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8.

Sorry- I remain fuzzy on the details.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Think about it folks: Chris' major point against sabie is that her voting record was too good.

I'm inclined to follow that shit.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
Dom wrote:

Chris, how can you be "unsure" if DFaraday is bad if you "know" who the Cybers are? Do you think he was recruited?

There are recruited, yes. But I don't think he's recruited. There is, however, this pesky last unknown role. The one I think can be the Cyber Body... but I have someone else in that role for now...

Chris, please, do tell, how so many people can be surviving and you are the role you say you are.
Chris, even if you are that role, why are you so focussed on teams given that there's a recruiter out there. . .

I've answered this repeatedly. And I also, are you saying I don't need to go after the known baddie team? If I don't spread my attention to the other roles, I must be one of those roles?

Oh dear... :(

Tough. :shrug"

Keys has slowed with his Chris is Gr9 Monologue and Chris "doesn't understand what keys is doing anymore".
I can't help what keys does... :shrug:

LINKI @ Epig: If she coulda checked me any of the nights of the game what? That makes me The Master?

If she searched my role, and found that I was The Master, why nothing until after I survived the NK on night 6? Why waste a NK on someone who would survive?

Keep trying Epig... like I said, the voting records shows it.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
Dom wrote:

There are recruited, yes. But I don't think he's recruited. There is, however, this pesky last unknown role. The one I think can be the Cyber Body... but I have someone else in that role for now...

I've answered this repeatedly. And I also, are you saying I don't need to go after the known baddie team? If I don't spread my attention to the other roles, I must be one of those roles?

Oh dear... :(

Tough. :shrug"

I can't help what keys does... :shrug:

LINKI @ Epig: If she coulda checked me any of the nights of the game what? That makes me The Master?

If she searched my role, and found that I was The Master, why nothing until after I survived the NK on night 6? Why waste a NK on someone who would survive?

Keep trying Epig... like I said, the voting records shows it.

*fixed
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've said what I needed to say. Chris can keep reaching for the stars. His armpits will still smell.

Good night.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, wow. What a night. RIP no one.

I know exactly what happened and why no one died last night. It confirms to me that I'm right Dana is a civvie and that I'm likely right in thinking DFaraday is a civvie.

I also know exactly why zeek was resurrected, and thus I am nearly just as positive why MM got resurrected. Since we both won a CaH match, Hedgeowl and I were PMed and, in a chatzy created by the hosts, had to decide on the same individual to resurrect before the end of Night 8 or the resurrection opportunity would be lost. I suggested zeek and after a bit of back and forth, that is who we selected. I presume MM resurrected himself. I thought it was odd, but I figure since Hedge and I both won 1 match and MM won 2, that's why Hedge and I had to collectively share the resurrection, since the reasoning for it wasn't stated. That's my best guess, anyway.

I'm still mulling over whether I believe Chris. There are only two possibilities for him, frankly. Don't think I'll be voting for him.

I will, however, be eyeing Snow Dog 2.0 the most today. His behavior is in stark contrast to 1.0, he latched onto Chris's look at inactive posters, his behavior during the Sabie lynch, etc. I would also be OK with a Bass vote.

Epig I just don't really think is bad, but I am willing to entertain that I'm wrong.

LC, I see you haven't finished the decoding for The Doctor. I think I have it. I'll post it here in a second, let me know if you think it's solid.

Return to “Previous Jobs”