Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D2

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:04 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43 am Cause he like gives a damn about finding 3P players
Lol. I literally just then got that we were not haunting three individual possibly harmful 3ps. And yes, my guess has been Rondo as the exact 3p mafia. Kind of like Mac dreamed up I am lately. =p
There is only 1 harmful 3p, all other 3p's are meh
The others will just refuse to hammer scum if there is only one wolf left and they don't have the coin.

Though the opposite also goes to the 3P scum.
13 people, 1 mafia (12), 3 3P (9), Leaving 9 town. what 3P and Mafia want to do is irrelevant if town get their asses together
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Arcbell continues to give me mild scum vibes but I'm still not totally convinced, I just find myself liking what others say about him.

Jack is fine. For now.

Dizzy seems pretty townie to me.

I guess those are the popular wagons?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:12 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:08 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:04 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43 am Cause he like gives a damn about finding 3P players
Lol. I literally just then got that we were not haunting three individual possibly harmful 3ps. And yes, my guess has been Rondo as the exact 3p mafia. Kind of like Mac dreamed up I am lately. =p
There is only 1 harmful 3p, all other 3p's are meh
The others will just refuse to hammer scum if there is only one wolf left and they don't have the coin.

Though the opposite also goes to the 3P scum.
13 people, 1 mafia (12), 3 3P (9), Leaving 9 town. what 3P and Mafia want to do is irrelevant if town get their asses together
Which is a condition that happens less often than not, at least to the extent where it has to happen in this case.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Man you really are the leader of the 3P fanclub arent you
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know yet, Ronald.

But I'm caugth up now.

Somehow I think HK would be more in the foreground as mafia.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Honestly, Ronald is the best nickname. It's v cute
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I propose a revolution against @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME if he doesn't post ISO links soon.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:08 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:32 am Well, Mac’s whole “literally everyone is townier than you” is pretty fair, given I’m down to NAA, Porsche, Lag, Miz as my potential actual wolves and that’s cause everyone else looks good (3P indications aside), not that they look bad.
Can you and @MacDougall give and account for why you read HK town? I'm going to iso them eventually
Everything HK says sounds like it comes from almost always a townie or it's an observation that I had as well.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:14 am I don't know yet, Ronald.

But I'm caugth up now.

Somehow I think HK would be more in the foreground as mafia.
new phone, who dis?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:28 pm
Oh, and not having an answer to a question does not mean it isn't rhetorical...rhetorical questions don't have answers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
This is probably the single post that set me off in a Falcon/Ronald world on D1. Maybe that's absurd to some. Actually, I took it as mocking (and scum like to have bite-y, mocking responses to each other), but maybe it's just Ronald finding something actually funny.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:17 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:08 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:32 am Well, Mac’s whole “literally everyone is townier than you” is pretty fair, given I’m down to NAA, Porsche, Lag, Miz as my potential actual wolves and that’s cause everyone else looks good (3P indications aside), not that they look bad.
Can you and @MacDougall give and account for why you read HK town? I'm going to iso them eventually
Everything HK says sounds like it comes from almost always a townie or it's an observation that I had as well.
that is how I felt, we mind melded on multiple situations. I was purely voting falcon because of HK then Seanzie and Mac were the same so I was all in on falcon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:28 pm
Oh, and not having an answer to a question does not mean it isn't rhetorical...rhetorical questions don't have answers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
This is probably the single post that set me off in a Falcon/Ronald world on D1. Maybe that's absurd to some. Actually, I took it as mocking (and scum like to have bite-y, mocking responses to each other), but maybe it's just Ronald finding something actually funny.
The statement Rhetorical questions dont have answers is idiotic to the point of hilarity. They are called Rhetorical questions because the answer is self evident. I know that is what he meant but the statement on its own is moronic
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:49 pm I'm pretty confident that Arcbell is just mafia here. They are tonally identical to their play in the RPG mafia game I played with them on MU and their play and reads have been full of mafia agenda.
Talk to me about this if I'm not just gonna catch up to that point.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Skimming quickly in Ronald's iso that Mac gave me. He did some kind of gimmick. He did the same "so and so many are on your wagon, so many of them must be town, so that doesn't look good for you" which he did when Falcon had a big wagon. Cool. I feel he's softer and more humble in the other game, somehow. I find him really jumping everywhere in this game. I think he's paired me with Arc, Porscha and Jack at different points. But maybe he just doesn't know and is just throwing anything out there cause why the hell not. Which honestly, werk.

If Mac thinks Ronald is town, fiiiine. Maybe.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:15 am Honestly, Ronald is the best nickname. It's v cute
You're right Dys it is a great nickname
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:24 am Skimming quickly in Ronald's iso that Mac gave me. He did some kind of gimmick. He did the same "so and so many are on your wagon, so many of them must be town, so that doesn't look good for you" which he did when Falcon had a big wagon. Cool. I feel he's softer and more humble in the other game, somehow. I find him really jumping everywhere in this game. I think he's paired me with Arc, Porscha and Jack at different points. But maybe he just doesn't know and is just throwing anything out there cause why the hell not. Which honestly, werk.

That is more people than mafia in the game?!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:51 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm Porscha deserves a look too I think. I sense a bit of thread detachment.
I see we are in the Arcbell "look for possible mischops" phase of the thread.
Maybe we can shed the Dizzy wolf 3P possibility because it's more likely Screen or Arcbell wowee

Possible wolves: NAA, Porsche, Lag, Miz (probably not Miz)
Possible 3P: Arcbell, Screen, Dizzy (probably not Dizzy)

Interesting mechanic.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I also just get t!Dizzy vibes this morning tbh.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:26 am
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm Porscha deserves a look too I think. I sense a bit of thread detachment.
Maybe we can shed the Dizzy wolf 3P possibility because it's more likely Screen or Arcbell wowee

Interesting mechanic.
dont hate this list
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:26 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:24 am Skimming quickly in Ronald's iso that Mac gave me. He did some kind of gimmick. He did the same "so and so many are on your wagon, so many of them must be town, so that doesn't look good for you" which he did when Falcon had a big wagon. Cool. I feel he's softer and more humble in the other game, somehow. I find him really jumping everywhere in this game. I think he's paired me with Arc, Porscha and Jack at different points. But maybe he just doesn't know and is just throwing anything out there cause why the hell not. Which honestly, werk.

You're a funny guy Dys
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The correct play is always to go for the actual wolf here because we will feel stupid if we yeet a townie that is "spewed town" under fear they are 3P. Trying to not look stupid is a legit strategy.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:43 pm what's up my dudes? why are we killing falcon this time?
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:41 pm
Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:10 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

someone needs to help me because i can't explain why it feels like i have tmi and can't comprehend a single thing anyone is saying
maybe you're having a good reads day?
or maybe you're just reading the obvs people.
why falcon?
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:42 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:20 pm Also no vote from @hollowkatt yet. Not that much talk from Lag
HK is sick as a dog and decided to crawl out of bed, hit the fridge, and check to see if there's anything fun going on.
Seems like the fun and popular thing is to vote falcon.
[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
All these posts are truly terrible actually. Maybe even too terrible for HK to be scum. I still somehow think HK might want to be more present as mafia. Unless he just can't.

This isn't really getting me anywhere. But HK's vote on Falcon objectively sucks. But so does mine and Mizery's.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:10 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:36 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:45 pm I'm gonna suggest Dizzy is the maf 3p and Jack is the solo maf.
Ok, let's kill Jack first then.

Anyway. You talking yourself into a scum read on me when it's god damn obvious I'm not is the reason Sean died and you didn't lol. Sean is the first person who would call it out if I was scum here. He and HK is probably the only people I've seen being able to read me quite consistently.

I get that you hate my Rondo read, but I stand by it (though I'm not as sold anymore tbh). I've explained why, and I'm also sheeping Sean on this, as I sheeped Sean on D1, because he's a better town player than I am in terms of reads. My biggest value as town is to not get chopped, because I'm towny and I just don't get chopped. So you looking for another suspect and finding me is particularly anti-town and annoying here. Most people are not paying a lot of attention and will sheep whoever has a strong read.

Your theory about me being 3p is random and dumb. I didn't even know what the 3ps was going into the game, if you payed attention.

Going into today I though scum was Rondo/Arc or Rondo/you. I think Arc has been fine today, and I think you're following actual things and ideas that are coming up into your head instead of just bullshitting everything, so you're most likely town. Like how you went "Shit, Arc might be town. I must now suspect someone else. Let's suspect Dizzy."

It really did look to me like Rondo had tmi on Falcon while at the same time trying to make anything else happen. I was thinking Falcon/Rondo even before Falcon flipped because of their interaction, and when Sean verified that, I definitely thought so. It was just weird as fuck. I do think Rondo has been slightly better today, showing some actual thinking. Maybe. But I don't really buy that he thinks I'm mafia tbh.

Other suspicions includes HK and Jack. HK because of Sean and that he asked why Falcon, but ended up voting Falcon anyway. I know he said he sheeped his town reads. Which is fine. I did the same thing when I voted Falcon, mostly. Jack is someone I often mindmeld with etc. I find him coming off kind of tame/generic this game. I don't get any read off of him tbh.

I still think Porscha is town, though I have little experience with them. I get what Arc was saying when he suggested Porscha wanted to be scum read, which I thought was a good observation on Arc's part. I think Screen spewed himself town by defending Falcon in a way that was just complaining without trying to offer up alternatives. I'll read the reference game you gave me on Rondo now, to see if that changes my already diffuse perspective on him.

Mizery is very background. Don't actually have a read on her. No read on Lag either, thought their posts where fine.

I really wish Sean was here.
Highlighted sections that are important to me,

A) So if I have been better will you move your vote off me? If I am not the Mafia or 3P who is?

B) You make a good point about screen as a wolf not wanting to defend a wolf so hard if he knows falcon is a wolf
Gonna answer this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:18 amYes. Turns out I don’t mindmeld on the Rondo read cause Dizzy later said Rondo has no team spirit and I’m not certain what that means lol
It means him saying "Oh shit I'm in a game", called everyone scum for random reasons, and the way he focuson on the coin thingy, gave me I don't give a shit about town vibes. Or something. I didn't like any of his D1 posts either.
I said oh shit I was in a game because I had completely forgotten I had put myself in a game and happened to decide to check the forum the same day if anything was going on and I was already 12 hours into a 24 hour day (that ended up being 48 hours)
still waiting on an answer @Dyslexicon
at this point it looks like you are avoiding the question
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:27 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:26 am

You're a funny guy Dys
I mean to say, I think you've paired me with all those people during the game. And had plenty other random theories. But I'm not doing much better.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Interesting mechanic.
dont hate this list
The list doesn't really make much sense, though I suppose he didn't include any logic to who goes where, so I'm trying to understand how you can surface level agree with this.

Me dropping a vote on Falcon and never coming back to post despite growing wagon is more indicative of 3p if anything.

Arcbell dropping the last vote on an already decided wagon is more indicative of wolf if anything.

I imagine there are other flaws in the list, but again, hard to say if there are flaws in either your logic or Jack's since we're not privy to how either of you could possibly think these lists make sense.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Game feels a little bit hard. Which might indicate that the game is in fact hard. This is what I was supposed to learn when Hally and C4 wrecked us last time I played.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, if my understanding of lucky coin is correct, there are 3 players who don't want to kill mafia today. Two of those players are not mafia / don't know who the mafia are.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:27 am I also just get t!Dizzy vibes this morning tbh.
No, I must be 3p because Mac said so
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:32 am Also, if my understanding of lucky coin is correct, there are 3 players who don't want to kill mafia today. Two of those players are not mafia / don't know who the mafia are.
@Dyslexicon Game is hard. But killing mafia D1 gives us a solid chance.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:32 am Also, if my understanding of lucky coin is correct, there are 3 players who don't want to kill mafia today. Two of those players are not mafia / don't know who the mafia are.
I still don't understand the coin mechanics. Do 3p have incentive to make the game last longer, is that it?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:02 pm there aren't iso links this game and i'm an idjit, can someone tell me how to do iso's without links

I'll contribute more if I have iso's
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:31 am

Interesting mechanic.
dont hate this list
The list doesn't really make much sense, though I suppose he didn't include any logic to who goes where, so I'm trying to understand how you can surface level agree with this.

Me dropping a vote on Falcon and never coming back to post despite growing wagon is more indicative of 3p if anything.

Arcbell dropping the last vote on an already decided wagon is more indicative of wolf if anything.

I imagine there are other flaws in the list, but again, hard to say if there are flaws in either your logic or Jack's since we're not privy to how either of you could possibly think these lists make sense.
They are all people I wouldnt mind yeeting. His logic is his own. If you want him to provide just ask him.

I dont disagree with the arcbell statement
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Let me iso Ronald again.

P A I N
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:34 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:02 pm there aren't iso links this game and i'm an idjit, can someone tell me how to do iso's without links

She's probably on phone.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME Could we get iso links for phone?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (201.44 KiB) Viewed 342 times
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:34 am

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:34 am

Interesting mechanic.
dont hate this list

They are all people I wouldnt mind yeeting. His logic is his own. If you want him to provide just ask him.

I dont disagree with the arcbell statement
Ok, I think this is town.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Interesting mechanic.
dont hate this list

Wolflist is mostly POE.

3P Wolflist is mostly players I felt were "spewed town" by Falcon but defended Falcon. "Spewed town" players can still be the 3P wolf and the only players defending Falcon just happened to be "spewed town."
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111

Post by srceenplay »

Unless they already have a coin.

Plus killing one more helps them more than gates them, no?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:35 am Let me iso Ronald again.

P A I N
You can do it Dys
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:36 am Capture.PNG
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:36 am

Interesting mechanic.
dont hate this list

Wolflist is mostly POE.

3P Wolflist is mostly players I felt were "spewed town" by Falcon but defended Falcon. "Spewed town" players can still be the 3P wolf and the only players defending Falcon just happened to be "spewed town."
which I believe Jack has sorted out for us.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

srceenplay wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:37 am

3x 3p
1x mafia

1x 3p wants the game to end.

4-1=3

This is the logic that got me there.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nah. Because the game doesn't end if the 2nd wolf is yeeted.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:36 am Could we get iso links for phone?
Story of my life except this morning
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:40 am
srceenplay wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:37 am

3x 3p
1x mafia

1x 3p wants the game to end.

4-1=3

This is the logic that got me there.
I totally understand what you just said. Yep. /s
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:03 am At worst 3 town and 3 wolves think falcon is going byebye. At best 1 wolf and 5 town (On current vote and assuming that the 3p is a wolf, which they are not right now?) So splitting the difference 4 town think falcon is a wolf. That doesnt mean he is but they have put forward specific posts and arguments you have said "Dunno, doesnt feel right"
This is a bad question but

Why not at best 0 wolves and 6 town?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, so on balance, fuck it and

[VOTE: Mizery] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:03 am At worst 3 town and 3 wolves think falcon is going byebye. At best 1 wolf and 5 town (On current vote and assuming that the 3p is a wolf, which they are not right now?) So splitting the difference 4 town think falcon is a wolf. That doesnt mean he is but they have put forward specific posts and arguments you have said "Dunno, doesnt feel right"
This is a bad question but

Why not at best 0 wolves and 6 town?
Ill answer your question when you answer mine.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:30 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:10 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:36 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:45 pm I'm gonna suggest Dizzy is the maf 3p and Jack is the solo maf.
Ok, let's kill Jack first then.

Anyway. You talking yourself into a scum read on me when it's god damn obvious I'm not is the reason Sean died and you didn't lol. Sean is the first person who would call it out if I was scum here. He and HK is probably the only people I've seen being able to read me quite consistently.

I get that you hate my Rondo read, but I stand by it (though I'm not as sold anymore tbh). I've explained why, and I'm also sheeping Sean on this, as I sheeped Sean on D1, because he's a better town player than I am in terms of reads. My biggest value as town is to not get chopped, because I'm towny and I just don't get chopped. So you looking for another suspect and finding me is particularly anti-town and annoying here. Most people are not paying a lot of attention and will sheep whoever has a strong read.

Your theory about me being 3p is random and dumb. I didn't even know what the 3ps was going into the game, if you payed attention.

Going into today I though scum was Rondo/Arc or Rondo/you. I think Arc has been fine today, and I think you're following actual things and ideas that are coming up into your head instead of just bullshitting everything, so you're most likely town. Like how you went "Shit, Arc might be town. I must now suspect someone else. Let's suspect Dizzy."

It really did look to me like Rondo had tmi on Falcon while at the same time trying to make anything else happen. I was thinking Falcon/Rondo even before Falcon flipped because of their interaction, and when Sean verified that, I definitely thought so. It was just weird as fuck. I do think Rondo has been slightly better today, showing some actual thinking. Maybe. But I don't really buy that he thinks I'm mafia tbh.

Other suspicions includes HK and Jack. HK because of Sean and that he asked why Falcon, but ended up voting Falcon anyway. I know he said he sheeped his town reads. Which is fine. I did the same thing when I voted Falcon, mostly. Jack is someone I often mindmeld with etc. I find him coming off kind of tame/generic this game. I don't get any read off of him tbh.

I still think Porscha is town, though I have little experience with them. I get what Arc was saying when he suggested Porscha wanted to be scum read, which I thought was a good observation on Arc's part. I think Screen spewed himself town by defending Falcon in a way that was just complaining without trying to offer up alternatives. I'll read the reference game you gave me on Rondo now, to see if that changes my already diffuse perspective on him.

Mizery is very background. Don't actually have a read on her. No read on Lag either, thought their posts where fine.

I really wish Sean was here.
Highlighted sections that are important to me,

A) So if I have been better will you move your vote off me? If I am not the Mafia or 3P who is?

B) You make a good point about screen as a wolf not wanting to defend a wolf so hard if he knows falcon is a wolf
Gonna answer this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:18 amYes. Turns out I don’t mindmeld on the Rondo read cause Dizzy later said Rondo has no team spirit and I’m not certain what that means lol
It means him saying "Oh shit I'm in a game", called everyone scum for random reasons, and the way he focuson on the coin thingy, gave me I don't give a shit about town vibes. Or something. I didn't like any of his D1 posts either.
I said oh shit I was in a game because I had completely forgotten I had put myself in a game and happened to decide to check the forum the same day if anything was going on and I was already 12 hours into a 24 hour day (that ended up being 48 hours)
still waiting on an answer @Dyslexicon
at this point it looks like you are avoiding the question
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: arc ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:10 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:01 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:58 am i'm confused why would a maf claim 3p at all
"Hi, I'm Chuckles, the extremely friendly 3P whose point of existing is to make sure town wins, I'm not a serial killer and I'm not maf siding in any particular way! 😀

Please don't kill me. 🥺"
like maf would claim town 3p?
I mean town 3p wins with the town, so we wouldn't want to elim them

Return to “Previous Heists”