Posts in topic: 199
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

anne wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:16 pm give me the name of 3 wolves plz
Nanook / Scotty / falcon

That's where I'd look today personally.

Maybe 112 but that's because she hasn't done much. Would like to get a better read on the slot.
I have a similar poe, add wilgy in there because I doubt wisdom wasn’t bussed, and wilgy actually tried to hop off wisdom towards eod yesterday and at one point earlier in the game didn’t wanna vote her because the wagon was too big but then he was okay voting lc even though his wagon was just as big. Also there is no depth to any of wilgys reads and he has the most potato push on me ever where all he did was quote a line where I said I’m not okay voting anne even if I’m paranoid of her I did tr her pretty strongly at the start and because if she’s town she’s probably correct on wisdom, if anything that should be a point In my favour especially if anne is town so I have no idea how he inferred a sr from that line. It’s very reachy to say the least.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Lime Coke »

ilario wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:53 pm If the turbo game never happened I’d probably have anne as lock town here and yes I know a turbo and a real game aren’t the same but it is what it is and I gotta be careful
Eh, I wouldn't really count turbos as forum mafia games, bit more closer to a bad version of EM chat games?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

ilario wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:58 pm
Nanook / Scotty / falcon

Maybe 112 but that's because she hasn't done much. Would like to get a better read on the slot.
I have a similar poe, add wilgy in there because I doubt wisdom wasn’t bussed, and wilgy actually tried to hop off wisdom towards eod yesterday and at one point earlier in the game didn’t wanna vote her because the wagon was too big but then he was okay voting lc even though his wagon was just as big. Also there is no depth to any of wilgys reads and he has the most potato push on me ever where all he did was quote a line where I said I’m not okay voting anne even if I’m paranoid of her I did tr her pretty strongly at the start and because if she’s town she’s probably correct on wisdom, if anything that should be a point In my favour especially if anne is town so I have no idea how he inferred a sr from that line. It’s very reachy to say the least.
yeah I'm gonna step in here

Wilgy did try to "spice up eod" but unless they're teammed with rondo and decided they didn't want a 5-5 tie they did end up placing the "saving" vote

granted michelle was also present and could have made a saving vote to but

Wilgy did move back on to Wisdom.

though yes wilgy's reads don't have depth in general and that is a valid concern to have
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

wilgy's final vote was on wisdom being the actual important thing there
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:44 pm But for reelz tho, Ilario's move on me yesterday def feels wolf sided
Or maybe it has to do with the fact that the only read u outed Om d1 was to tr a two posting Dolby for talking about his avatar
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:01 am
Nanook / Scotty / falcon

Wilgy did try to "spice up eod" but unless they're teammed with rondo and decided they didn't want a 5-5 tie they did end up placing the "saving" vote

though yes wilgy's reads don't have depth in general and that is a valid concern to have
I can guarantee no one except Axe knew I lost my vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I gambled that my vote would be pointless for EOD and I was right
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dolby wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:23 pm anne why is illario town. They're like tonally so dead
That has nothing to do with my alignment and is probably the easiest thing I can fake as a wolf if I wanted to
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:06 am I gambled that my vote would be pointless for EOD and I was right
It gave me high blood pressure.
Joke for legal purposes, but in all seriousness I was stressed to hell after that EOD ending.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

illario what is your take on Mac rn?

How do the worlds change with LC v/w?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Fwiw mac I think ur town and if ur tunnels were correct I’m inclined to think either lc or Anne would have probably nkd instead of whoever else has been killed. But eh u don’t have to believe that if u don’t want to, this is a low effort game from me so I wouldn’t expect my calls to be that accurate as normal, and so far it hasn’t been but Atleast I was right on Sean so I’ll take that as a victory.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

also it is very likely that I dissappear for a long time mid-today specifically. I'll be here for eod
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:09 am illario what is your take on Mac rn?

How do the worlds change with LC v/w?
I think he’s town
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

The worlds don’t change much at all if lc is a wolf but it probably means anne is never mafia and nook looks good too
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:10 am Fwiw mac I think ur town and if ur tunnels were correct I’m inclined to think either lc or Anne would have probably nkd instead of whoever else has been killed. But eh u don’t have to believe that if u don’t want to, this is a low effort game from me so I wouldn’t expect my calls to be that accurate as normal, and so far it hasn’t been but Atleast I was right on Sean so I’ll take that as a victory.
I mean his tunnels are anne and lc so

they wouldn't be nked in that world in they're correct?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:11 am
ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:10 am Fwiw mac I think ur town and if ur tunnels were correct I’m inclined to think either lc or Anne would have probably nkd instead of whoever else has been killed. But eh u don’t have to believe that if u don’t want to, this is a low effort game from me so I wouldn’t expect my calls to be that accurate as normal, and so far it hasn’t been but Atleast I was right on Sean so I’ll take that as a victory.

Why would they kill him if he's wrong and tunneling two towns?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:11 am

I’m saying if they were mafia I don’t see why they don’t just NK mac
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

If mac is a wolf this is the towniest I’ve seen him be as a wolf I think so gj on that
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

And that’s not to say he isn’t towny as a wolf, he’s a strong wolf
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

eh w/e

if people back up your tone being ok for you this game it's ~fine.

it does skeeve me that you were like "why is it bad for me to townread wisdom" then later say "idk why i was townreading wisdom they should be null"

I don't know why a lot of people said that either, it just kinda isn't true for her in my experience
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

this game just feels so whack rn. I feel like I'm in a dream state expecting things to change, but nothing is changing
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

So Ilario, I really need you to talk me into how Mac has been towny here.

In a vacuum for an anon player, I'd take his behavior as fairly sus, and arguably the towniest thing about him is the way that LC and Anne, whom I still townread, have treated him

and like I'm not singling you out for this read I'm just

baffled that the msot scumread he's been is "yeah one of these three people is a wolf bc gamestate" and he's on that list
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:15 am eh w/e

it does skeeve me that you were like "why is it bad for me to townread wisdom" then later say "idk why i was townreading wisdom they should be null"

I don't know why a lot of people said that either, it just kinda isn't true for her in my experience
When did I say the first quote?

But for clarity I’ll explain what happened. I spitted out a bunch of trs like I usually do at the start of games. They usually don’t mean much it’s always based on gut and usually a mafia is in there because I’m not putting too much thought into it. Then later on someone asked about that earlier read on wisdom so I opened her iso, it was pretty empty so I called her null. That’s a pretty normal and fair progression and hence why I find it weird wilgy is jumping on it. Mac started the game shielding wisdom too and actively tried to cw anyone not named her much more louder than anyone else did. Other players switched their vote eod onto other cws too that weren’t wisdom. So I fail to see how it’s specifically scummy for me with how I treated wisdom when I was okay with her being pushed and didn’t actively try to cw someone else loudly. Like anne said, If I’m scum I either commit to bussing wisdom since she’s good as dead or I vote a cw to save her, I gain no benefit from just parking on falcon and peacing out
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dolby why are u trying this game btw? Every town game I’ve seen u, u were a potato in them (no offense). What inspired u to try here?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:57 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:53 pm If the turbo game never happened I’d probably have anne as lock town here and yes I know a turbo and a real game aren’t the same but it is what it is and I gotta be careful
What happened in the turbo game?
She bussed her teammate fairly early on but not as early as this game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Nanook / Scotty / falcon

Lol no

Like I get what ur saying but there’s nothing to suggest he wasn’t trying to test the waters to see if anyone else would jump on his bw and when he saw nobody did then he chickened out back to wisdom
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:18 am So Ilario, I really need you to talk me into how Mac has been towny here.

In a vacuum for an anon player, I'd take his behavior as fairly sus, and arguably the towniest thing about him is the way that LC and Anne, whom I still townread, have treated him

baffled that the msot scumread he's been is "yeah one of these three people is a wolf bc gamestate" and he's on that list
Mostly just tone/conviction/drive to solve

His actual reads have been very concerning, yeah. And he switched his read on seanzie yesterday eod in a weird way.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Fwiw I agree with ur assessment of mac entirely in that post of yours
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:22 am Dolby why are u trying this game btw? Every town game I’ve seen u, u were a potato in them (no offense). What inspired u to try here?
the chicken door closed and locked behind me
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:21 am

But for clarity I’ll explain what happened. I spitted out a bunch of trs like I usually do at the start of games. They usually don’t mean much it’s always based on gut and usually a mafia is in there because I’m not putting too much thought into it. Then later on someone asked about that earlier read on wisdom so I opened her iso, it was pretty empty so I called her null. That’s a pretty normal and fair progression and hence why I find it weird wilgy is jumping on it. Mac started the game shielding wisdom too and actively tried to cw anyone not named her much more louder than anyone else did. Other players switched their vote eod onto other cws too that weren’t wisdom. So I fail to see how it’s specifically scummy for me with how I treated wisdom when I was okay with her being pushed and didn’t actively try to cw someone else loudly. Like anne said, If I’m scum I either commit to bussing wisdom since she’s good as dead or I vote a cw to save her, I gain no benefit from just parking on falcon and peacing out
tbh you are right, the egregiousness scale goes Mac>you>>Michelle
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 213

Post by MacDougall »

I see that these days not offering a read on a slot that one can't read is tantamount to "shielding and trying to cw anyone not named" them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would love for you to demonstrate where I actively attempted to "shield" wisdom.

I would also love for you to demonstrate a game in which I treated any wolf teammate that ridiculously.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:30 am

tbh you are right, the egregiousness scale goes Mac>you>>Michelle
I am guilty of having a solve outside of wisdom and pushing there. I am guilty of that solve containing players pivotal to what turned out to be a wolf wagon on wisdom. I am not guilty of shielding wisdom or anything egregious.

The bolded here is actually an apt description of what I also did except at least my vote was pointed at someone I had actually cased and a desire to see flip. This self defense is also something I've used on myself as a wolf before.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Shield might not be the right word but u did try to use wagonomics to imply she’s town in a similar manner u used on rask in the swag city game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:27 am
Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:18 am So Ilario, I really need you to talk me into how Mac has been towny here.

His actual reads have been very concerning, yeah. And he switched his read on seanzie yesterday eod in a weird way.
Explain how my seanzie read switch was weird.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:34 am Shield might not be the right word but u did try to use wagonomics to imply she’s town in a similar manner u used on rask in the swag city game
It was about as similar as a chicken is to a pig.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This chicken here has white flesh, is warm blooded and breathes oxygen. Therefore it is a pig.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:25 am
Nanook / Scotty / falcon

Lol no

Like I get what ur saying but there’s nothing to suggest he wasn’t trying to test the waters to see if anyone else would jump on his bw and when he saw nobody did then he chickened out back to wisdom
nah this is just not true. People did jump on it, and he chickened back out bc he actually wanted wisdom yeeted

people jumped, he moved back bc people jumped

this is like

objectively wrong
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:55 pm Spiced it up. Voted LC instead of Wis. 1 more then there's a tie.

How do ties work?
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:58 pm [VOTE: LC] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:59 pm [VOTE: LC ] aubergine
and wilgy switched back to wisdom without saying anything.

Assuming that he didn't know Rondo didn't have a vote, he could've thought that staying in place would have caused an LC yeet

objectively not true
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

The most concerning thing about mac is that the only time he’s engaged on something I’ve said about him is when I doubted his alignment for a moment
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tell me, when you suspect two players of being mafia and those two players plus another that you aren't reading either way vote a separate player, do you develop an implicit bias that the recipient of said votes might be town by proxy?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:36 am The most concerning thing about mac is that the only time he’s engaged on something I’ve said about him is when I doubted his alignment for a moment
So the most concerning thing about mac is this very second. How convenient.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:34 am

Because he was townie and I expect you to have maintained ur tr on him. You were reading him correctly and then outta nowhere switch to calling him scum
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:36 am Tell me, when you suspect two players of being mafia and those two players plus another that you aren't reading either way vote a separate player, do you develop an implicit bias that the recipient of said votes might be town by proxy?
yeah but you shift your read on them when the "town by proxy" votee flips mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If it assists I just returned from a long weekend at my father in law's place that had scattered 4g reception and am now at my desk for the first time since this game began.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Without any explanation or anything discerning that I saw seanzie could have done to warrant ur change in read

And now that I think of it seanzie does have a good read on u so I can see u maybe making that kill lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:36 am Tell me, when you suspect two players of being mafia and those two players plus another that you aren't reading either way vote a separate player, do you develop an implicit bias that the recipient of said votes might be town by proxy?
yeah but you shift your read on them when the "town by proxy" votee flips mafia
I did shift my read. I shifted it from "I will eat white dog shit if one of these two players is not mafia" to "I still think they might be mafia".

Where am I voting right now?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Dolby wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:55 pm Spiced it up. Voted LC instead of Wis. 1 more then there's a tie.

How do ties work?
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:58 pm [VOTE: LC] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:59 pm [VOTE: LC ] aubergine
and wilgy switched back to wisdom without saying anything.

Assuming that he didn't know Rondo didn't have a vote, he could've thought that staying in place would have caused an LC yeet

objectively not true
Actually this is also off.

I asked Wilgy to switch back and he responded with "okay" and voted Wisdom.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:34 am

Because he was townie and I expect you to have maintained ur tr on him. You were reading him correctly and then outta nowhere switch to calling him scum
I outta nowhere switched to scumreading Seanzie and then killed him to really drive home how shit my d1 reads are and give myself an amazing platform for tunneling the same two players again that are now being widely townread for killing a wolf.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Sure. But why are u so convinced they’re mafia? What exactly did they do to warrant this level of certainty that you would be willing to read wisdom as town just by the mere presence of they’re lit vote on her?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:59 pm @DrWilgy

Get back on Wisdom please

@Michelle

Help, get on Wisdom
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:59 pm