100%

Total votes: 8
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D5

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:04 pm I'm between dragon and arc so arc being between me and dragon doesn't look so terrible to me except that everyone else considers dragon to be cleared (i still don't know why. I read things. I don't think he's cleared.)
I can't speak for others but the main reason they townread me seems to be my interactions with falcon on day 1.
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

omg mizery I didn't even see that you actually posted the tables!! you're my hero. I'm still probably going to kill you, but you're my hero.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 361
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

DDL, Jack, Mizery

Those were my people I had as my suspects going into today
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

[VOTE: Mizery] aubergine pending answers
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

I don't think it's Arcbell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 274

Post by MacDougall »

Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:04 pm I'm between dragon and arc so arc being between me and dragon doesn't look so terrible to me except that everyone else considers dragon to be cleared (i still don't know why. I read things. I don't think he's cleared.)
Read Falcon's ISO.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Arcbell has cleared:
Dizzy, Porscha, Mac, me

He's one clear away from locking himself out of a win. He seems more interested in clearing players than getting cleared himself. It could be pocketing. But even if that's the case, he would have left a very narrow path for him to walk in order for him to be able to win the game without having to do a hard double back on some of his earlier reads. That's definitely something that wolves can do, since town does it all the time - and I might not be giving his wolf game enough credit, and I might just have been pocketed by his applied Monty Hall Problem allure, but it just feels townie to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:37 pm
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:32 pm Given that mafia is forced to kill, if he doesn't have the coin, he's in another "lynch town or lose" situation. So his best move there is to pretend he has the coin and is going to lead town.
So you think that if I wanted to kill a town I'd pick you?
Yeah, probably
You think town Mac who has been sus of you all game suddenly picks you to push as the guaranteed town chop?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:10 pm omg mizery I didn't even see that you actually posted the tables!! you're my hero. I'm still probably going to kill you, but you're my hero.
What has Mizery done that's scummy?
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:27 pm
Read Falcon's ISO.
He votes Falcon first early, then moves his vote off of him, and then only votes him again when he's at L-2

Why is that initial vote not distancing + a TMI vote to look good later in VCA?
Why is their conversation not wolf theater?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think Lag is mafia because I don't think Lag shields Arcbell while I'm pushing them as mafia. There is no utility to it.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:32 pm
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:10 pm omg mizery I didn't even see that you actually posted the tables!! you're my hero. I'm still probably going to kill you, but you're my hero.
What has Mizery done that's towny?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Lag wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:27 pm Arcbell has cleared:
Dizzy, Porscha, Mac, me

He's one clear away from locking himself out of a win. He seems more interested in clearing players than getting cleared himself. It could be pocketing. But even if that's the case, he would have left a very narrow path for him to walk in order for him to be able to win the game without having to do a hard double back on some of his earlier reads. That's definitely something that wolves can do, since town does it all the time - and I might not be giving his wolf game enough credit, and I might just have been pocketed by his applied Monty Hall Problem allure, but it just feels townie to me.
I don't wanna sound like I'm trying to slip self-meta in here but to support this, I'm really not confident enough in my ability to avoid getting yeeted to walk this fine line as wolf. I don't normally go for deepwolf positions anymore though I hope to improve and add that to my scumrange. Mac can back me up (reluctantly if he doesn't have coin lol) that when I played with him as scum I didn't want to bus him and try to endgame even when he suggested it. Also that stuff I mentioned earlier about getting yeeted d2 or d3 almost every game in recent history wasn't a lie lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lag wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:33 pm
Read Falcon's ISO.
He votes Falcon first early, then moves his vote off of him, and then only votes him again when he's at L-2

DDL votes Falcon early and then again to doom him. Falcon speaks to DDL in a way thats clearly attempting to persuade him to townread him.

You're setting a needlessly high bar for DDL to clear. Even if DDL is mafia and you're right trying to push DDL here because his play MIGHT be mafia isn't the correct way to do it.

Show me something he did that is likely mafia. Or rarely townie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wack.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How is pushing people into the POE because of speculation pro town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Mizery towncase yourself please.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:35 pm
Read Falcon's ISO.

DDL votes Falcon early and then again to doom him. Falcon speaks to DDL in a way thats clearly attempting to persuade him to townread him.

You're setting a needlessly high bar for DDL to clear. Even if DDL is mafia and you're right trying to push DDL here because his play MIGHT be mafia isn't the correct way to do it.

Falcon was pretty much already doomed by the time DDL voted him. I think he was vote #5 or 6 when the next biggest wagon was like 1 or 2 votes.

DDL hasn't really done much of anything past day 1. So if he bussed day 1, didn't know who his other teammate was, and then flew under the radar until now. I think the crime of not being townie enough is legitimate.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:36 pm
Wack.
I really want to know the answer to this question if you have one mac
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:37 pm @Mizery towncase yourself please.
awooooooo~~
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:36 pm
Wack.
I think this is something like my 8th game with Mizery in the span of like 6 months. I've reader her correctly eventually in every single one of those games. If she's town this game this would be the first time I'd be wrong on her.

And now you can ignore that previous sentence because appeals like that are dumb and should be ignored.

The kicker for me is that as town I see a lot more depth of thought out of Mizery's reads, she just hasn't really shown that this game, she's just kind of ...existed? Like even in that draft spec whatever game that we were in together, Mizery was actually doing stuff, pushing hard for stuff, she's just kind of not done any of that in this game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I dislike how you're approaching this situation. Just pointing out that the towny things slots are doing can be wolfy is legitimately poor. It's obvious and it's not a correct way to go about solving in this scenario.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:49 pm I dislike how you're approaching this situation. Just pointing out that the towny things slots are doing can be wolfy is legitimately poor. It's obvious and it's not a correct way to go about solving in this scenario.
Who's doing this?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lag wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:35 pm
Read Falcon's ISO.

Falcon was pretty much already doomed by the time DDL voted him. I think he was vote #5 or 6 when the next biggest wagon was like 1 or 2 votes.

DDL hasn't really done much of anything past day 1. So if he bussed day 1, didn't know who his other teammate was, and then flew under the radar until now. I think the crime of not being townie enough is legitimate.
DDL's day 1 and interactions with Falcon make him the towniest non Mac slot left alive in this game on a factual basis. If he is not townie enough nobody is. Which is fantastic if you're mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And I say that knowing full well he could bus and he can be mafia. I don't care about could be or might be. I care about what's probable.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:49 pm I dislike how you're approaching this situation. Just pointing out that the towny things slots are doing can be wolfy is legitimately poor. It's obvious and it's not a correct way to go about solving in this scenario.
What read in particular do you dislike? The Mizery read? The DDL read?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lag wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:52 pm
I didn't say I dislike your reads I said I don't like your approach. That's not even mentioning the fact that you're choosing to conflict with the literal clear 3p who desperately needs mafia to die today.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

I believe that mac has a true townread on DDL with much more confidence than I believe he has a true townread on Mizery
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
Who's doing this?
Lag. And you are loving it and cheerleading the fuck out of him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:53 pm I believe that mac has a true townread on DDL with much more confidence than I believe he has a true townread on Mizery
I have actual reasons to townread both of them. I have reasons to townread practically every slot left alive. I have better reasons to townread those 2 than anyone else.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:53 pm
I didn't say I dislike your reads I said I don't like your approach. That's not even mentioning the fact that you're choosing to conflict with the literal clear 3p who desperately needs mafia to die today.
What you see as conflict I see as trying to see your POV. Nothing's worse than a series of conflict free days that end up with ML after ML
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:55 pm
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:53 pm I believe that mac has a true townread on DDL with much more confidence than I believe he has a true townread on Mizery
I have actual reasons to townread both of them. I have reasons to townread practically every slot left alive. I have better reasons to townread those 2 than anyone else.
Why do you townread Mizery?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:53 pm
I didn't see what you mentioned "pointing out that the towny things slots are doing can be wolfy" in any of lag's posts.

Also the odds of you claiming to have coin today regardless of whether or not you do are 1, so the odds that you got coin today are ~3/8. Sure, you could have the coin, but I don't care about could or might I care about what's probable.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

I don't have active reason to scumread DDL, just I townread everyone else more.

But I do have active reason to scumread Mizery
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Why are you trying to analyse what Mac believes

How is this relevant

We know hes not a wolf

Unless someone CCs but if they havent already thats just stupid lol
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:02 pm
Why are you trying to analyse what Mac believes

How is this relevant

We know hes not a wolf

Unless someone CCs but if they havent already thats just stupid lol
Sometimes I just focus on things because they're more fun
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Or because you don't wanna focus on finding scum?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:05 pm Or because you don't wanna focus on finding scum?
No, because they're more fun.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Mizery shes a blur to me. Can't remember the last townie thing she did. Kinda like Porscha but Porscha grew on me I suppose. The table thing is neat but Ive done similar piles of gargantuan office work as scum.

Would kill.

But Arcbell is the one who is currently weirding me out with all the random priorities.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:07 pm Re: Mizery shes a blur to me. Can't remember the last townie thing she did. Kinda like Porscha but Porscha grew on me I suppose. The table thing is neat but Ive done similar piles of gargantuan office work as scum.

Would kill.

But Arcbell is the one who is currently weirding me out with all the random priorities.
What do you think my priority should be?
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:37 pm @Mizery towncase yourself please.
Idk the only things I've done are vote falcon and HK on d1 as my only votes and I didn't push them hard so I can't say I did that lol.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:09 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:07 pm Re: Mizery shes a blur to me. Can't remember the last townie thing she did. Kinda like Porscha but Porscha grew on me I suppose. The table thing is neat but Ive done similar piles of gargantuan office work as scum.

Would kill.

Anyone not called Mac.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:11 pm

Would kill.

Anyone not called Mac.
but he's fun to poke

okay sir, what is your read of dizzy?
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Table thing isn't AI and is usually something i do on my homesite because it's hard to track votes I don't expect people to townread me for that
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

I'm like a prod away from omgusing Lag hard
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag/Arc giving the vibes that it's in there for how supportive they've been of eachother and i dislike that read
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:14 pm I'm like a prod away from omgusing Lag hard
can you confirm or deny that lag has you completely figured out based on recent game history?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:14 pm Lag/Arc giving the vibes that it's in there for how supportive they've been of eachother and i dislike that read
are you sure this isn't just a solution to the problem of how to omgus 2 people at the same time?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:13 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:11 pm

Would kill.

Anyone not called Mac.
but he's fun to poke

okay sir, what is your read of dizzy?
I have a really hard time thinking he fakes that fight with Mac.

Not impossible but like, really hard.

And Ive seen scum Dizzy he feels kinda of different. More detatched. This Dizzy cares. Maybe too much.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:15 pm
Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:14 pm I'm like a prod away from omgusing Lag hard
can you confirm or deny that lag has you completely figured out based on recent game history?
IIRC they misread me at first in the last game we played on D1 and then came around on D1 but if they would have held that read I don't know.

The fact that I voted HK and Falcon on D1 and didn't even attempt to push anyone else is something I'd consider towny of me but the excuse there is that I was occupied with the draft game.

Return to “Previous Heists”