Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 10

Post by Chris »

LOL!

I don't care if you comment on it or not. You were trying to shut me down.

Nope.

Don't like? I don't give a fuck. :shrug:

What are you going to do about it? Nothing.

You say it's not game related? I say it is. But what it comes down to is, you're a player. That's all. It's not your place to say anything to me outside of game play.

You say that "this is your business." How so? What you're saying is not as a player, and your ONLY role in this game is as a player, so shut the fuck up about this.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

I'm not going to let you get a rise out of me but I could sit here all day and argue about this. And what could you do about it? Nothing. You're just a player too. It's not your place to question the hosts.

:haha: @ Chris telling anyone to shut up.

Later mate :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

zeek wrote:Chris, you got a complaint, put it in a PM.
I am. Put it in a PM.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

S~V~S wrote:
zeek wrote:Chris, you got a complaint, put it in a PM.
I am. Put it in a PM.
:lorab:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

This has become one of the most fucked up games I've ever played in.

I can't wait to see what all the truths actually are...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Shit, I don't mean fucked up in a bad way.

I mean fucked up like it's not like other mafia games.

I have no idea how to go from here...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Also, I just remembered. I had BR down as a civ. At first I thought she was the Lie Detector, but then later I thought she was a Doctor companion.

But, what I want to point out is The Master killed her. The last post she made suspecting people was:
Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:BR who are your top suspects and why?

I suspect DFaraday. Something weird happened last night that I can't find how it would happen so I am still unsure about him. I also suspect Epig and Dom. Dom is actually my main suspect for The Master. I just can't pull anything together to support my gut feel on that.
Now, I don't think Epig is The Master. But Df or Dom certainly could be.

Not saying that they are, but I am saying it's worth noting. Especially if DF is The Master. Which would explain why the switch wasn't switched to him by the recruiters... they'd want to recruit his kill.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And what do you know? DF survived a night kill...

I think we may have just found The Master....
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Disregard what I said last night about juliets. My theory doesn't hold up.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

This quote from keys, stuck out to me. (Remember, I firmly believe keys to be recruited)
DFaraday wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:If I die, look towards Bass, DF, Gotrees, Nijuukyoshryuken, and maybe even Dom, Elocin and BR (although I'm more doubtful about those three) as your remaining mafioso.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:keys is a she right? Or did I misread somewhere?
Correct.
If I were a baddie, I definitely wouldn't kill you. That'd be just begging for unwanted attention.

Interesting idea there about Juliets. I really don't have a role in mind for her, so it's something I'll have to think about.
There's a few things happening here. keys is says if he's killed, look at SEVEN different people... one of which is DF. Then, they're also setting up juliets for the next lynch.

And looky here, from this morning:
S~V~S wrote:I can't wait to hear Epi 2.0s case on Juliets 2.0

And Chris, I think Bass was being saved yesterday. I am very wary of those trying to distract from that.

And I am no more recruited or recruiter today than I was yesterday. Waiting to see if you back up your belief in me like your belief on MP.
And she says she's voting for Bass, but SVS has a habit of starting off voting for one player, but then ending with voting for another. This vote on Bass will most likely not stay here.

Look back at her posts... she does it a LOT.
DFaraday wrote:Everyone has been so intense this game, my goodness.

Chris, you made note that I still had a vote, but it wasn't switched to me. I'm guessing it's because the baddies know I keep taking heat, and figured I'd be a viable lynch candidate in the future, whereas TH really wasn't. Either that or they just had to pick someone and went with TH. :shrug:
What? What heat? Hegie has voted for you twice, and keys voted for you once. 3 votes the entire game is heat? Oh right... keys' case that you're "playing too perfectly"... yeah, that gem of solid evidence. You were definitely at risk of being lynched.. :haha:

I've got to stop here to go to work. I'll expand on this later today... but it's starting to look like DF could be The Master.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

wow. An LC + BR lynch. I know I've never seen that happen - with any married couple on mafia. I was leaning civ on both of them. RIP LC and BR!

Interesting talk about Snowy Chris. I'm glad you summarized why you think Snowy is the right person to vote for. My belief is that they are both on the same cyber team so I'm a little confused why you would think there is anything up with those who voted Bass - if I'm right he's still a cyber. I'm not going to vote right away, we have plenty of time and I want to consider all options but it is most likely I will vote Bass or Snowy today.

And it's great not to be insanified.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Chris, I do it "alot"?

I think I did it once or twice? Can you back this up please?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Or is this like you saying MP never vouched for me only to have it come to light that you did not read his posts?

Or you quoting BR to bolster one suspicion, but ignoring her when she said you were wrong about me? And iirc she voted Bass yesterday.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also also you are not willing to put the same level of commitment to ME being bad as you are to MP.

Good to know.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

juliets... I've been saying that I think MP & keys have been recruited by SVS.

keys and SVS have voted Bass. Yes he's Cyber, and yes, he's worth + 1 on the Head's vote (provided the body has been found, which I think it has). But he's the role blocker... someone they don't need as bad as the Cyber head with his extra votes (Snow Dog).

But, I don't think that they'll be voting for Bass anyway. I think they were going to change their vote to someone else before the end of the lynch... Actually, I think they wanted to start setting you up for them to change their votes to later on.

That's why I think they're trying to save Snow, which is why I think we should vote for Snow instead of Bass.

Also, regarding DF, Strax's kill possibly failed because he''s The Master. If that's true, then Strax still has a no civ kill. Also, that means that DF lost one of his three protections. Strax won't be able to target him on night 11, and I have no reason to think that the Cybers are going to try to kill him. Thar means the next time Strax could target him would be night 13. I think the game could be over by then.

Maybe we lynch DF instead? I think he won't be lynched tho, and the recruiters used their switch, so they can't save him.

What do you think?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:Chris, I do it "alot"?

I think I did it once or twice? Can you back this up please?
It' tough to since the votes don't show it.

I'd have to go back and quote every post where you do it. I can if you'd like.
S~V~S wrote:Or is this like you saying MP never vouched for me only to have it come to light that you did not read his posts?

Or you quoting BR to bolster one suspicion, but ignoring her when she said you were wrong about me? And iirc she voted Bass yesterday.
I never found the MP evidence defending you because the search didn't work, and who has the time to go through thousands of MP posts.

But I still never saw any evidence of MP defending you withthe exception of recently. Which, if you recruited him, of course he'd defend you.
S~V~S wrote:Also also you are not willing to put the same level of commitment to ME being bad as you are to MP.

Good to know.
Why does that matter? MP made more suspicious moves than you did. You're playing a very careful game here. (I like it!)

But what does me having more confidence in MP being recruited have anything to do with my level of confidence in you as the recruiter? I trusted BR, and she told me that you could be/ are a civ, but she could be wrong. She could have gotten bad info. There could have been target switches.

You know all of these are possibilities...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I shoudl ass that MP made more suspicious moves that SVS because I think he ensured that he'd be shown as the Doctor so people would be much less apt to doubt him.

Then he suggests, or someone does, that the Doctor can't be recruited.

HOW VERY CONVENIENT.

"I'm the Doctor, if if I fuck up, I'm the Doctor, so you can't lynch me. Also, I'm the Doctor, so I can't be recruited. Also, I'm the Doctor, I'll come back if I'm killed."

Com on...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

*I should add...

:)
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Both reasons.
Both?

1 reason sounds like you would vote for him no problem, but he's already got a huge lead.

The other reason says that you won't vote for him because he suspected Hedgie like you did.

You do see the difference in meaning, don't you?

You're bullshitting... badly. :srsnod:
It is both reasons. More than one reason. Two reasons. I had doubts about the case and that he was going to be lynched anyway solidified it. I can't understand why you can't understand this process..

It's how i work anyway.

If I had extra votes I could just as easily have voted bass and be done with it. Hidden votes. But i didn't. For two reasons.

Now stop being so rude. I am a person playing a game here.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:I shoudl ass that MP made more suspicious moves that SVS because I think he ensured that he'd be shown as the Doctor so people would be much less apt to doubt him.

Then he suggests, or someone does, that the Doctor can't be recruited.

HOW VERY CONVENIENT.

"I'm the Doctor, if if I fuck up, I'm the Doctor, so you can't lynch me. Also, I'm the Doctor, so I can't be recruited. Also, I'm the Doctor, I'll come back if I'm killed."

Com on...
I agree
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Yeah, OK Cyberhead.

I mean Snow Dog.

:haha:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:Yeah, OK Cyberhead.

I mean Snow Dog.

:haha:
Look I am never going to convince so no point continuing with this. At least we agree on The MP possibility.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Maybe if Chris wasn't so stoned all the time....
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oh now I understand Chris. I wasn't folding in the SVS/MP/keys issue into the loop.

Regarding SVS being the recruiter, I can't get past the fact that BR cleared her and that's important to me for reasons that are probably obvious. Also, I think though keys has been hard on you he's just trying to help you out of respect for your friendship, at least that's how he comes across to me. MP I'm up in the air on.

So since I'm not yet of the opinion that they are bad i don't see voting bass as voting with the baddies. Don't get me wrong, you could very well be right I'm just giving you my point of view right now at this time.

I do think DF might be a good lynch candidate I'm just not sure he's higher priority than Snowy and Bass. I feel surer about Bass and Snowy might be a better way to phrase it. But I would be willing to consider DF if there's enough evidence of him being bad, but i dont know that the evidence of him being bad would be as overwhelming as bass and snowy.

I'm sure there will be a lot more happening before we have to vote and I'm patient enough to see what unfolds today and tomorrow. My opinions can change with new information.

linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Juliets. What evidence do you have against me?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Juliets, I had the same worries about SVS because of BR, buthe now, BR isn't here to ask or work on it.

Also convenient.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog wrote:Juliets. What evidence do you have against me?
Lol!
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Juliets. What evidence do you have against me?
Lol!
Can you f****ing butt out?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

No?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

TH was a lynched civ. Can he replace Dana?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog wrote:Maybe if Chris wasn't so stoned all the time....
Is that supposed to a shot at me? Lol....

Maybe you would see what I'm talking about if you weren't... nah, I'm not going to go there.

I hope you're enjoying the game so far Snow Dog.

:)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

They tried to lynch him yesterday, that didn't work. So of course they'll try again today.

But this... What the fuck man.
Chris wrote:There will be a big push to lynch Bass, not Snow Dog. keys and SVS already voted for Bass... I'm sure it won't be too long before MP comes in and votes for Bass too.

If Epig ends up voting Bass, I'll laugh my ass off.
Chris wrote:keys and SVS have voted Bass. Yes he's Cyber, and yes, he's worth + 1 on the Head's vote (provided the body has been found, which I think it has). But he's the role blocker... someone they don't need as bad as the Cyber head with his extra votes (Snow Dog).

But, I don't think that they'll be voting for Bass anyway. I think they were going to change their vote to someone else before the end of the lynch... Actually, I think they wanted to start setting you up for them to change their votes to later on.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

What part don't you understand MM?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP BR and LC. That's probably a shame since I thought you both were civ, though I wasn't sure.

Chris, your theories are just off the wall and aren't accurate. I'm sorry, but you need to reevaluate here. I personally think you were onto something with some of your Cyber analysis, and I strongly believe there's at least one recruit in there somewhere, so I'll be voting Bass again.

votes Bass
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 17

Post by thellama73 »

General Announcement

Hello Gang, it's me your helpful Moderator on Duty!

This has been a high-tension game and I just want to remind everyone to please, please, please, try to keep personal attacks, frustration, and criticisms out of the thread. I know as well as anyone how easy it is to get emotionally involved in this game, but it helps keep the game fun for everyone if you can reserve the nasty stuff for PMs to me or to the hosts.

My role is that of a facilitator and a mediator for the hosts who don't have time to do everything themselves. I am always available to you if you need anything, even if it is just to talk.

Thank you for your attention. ANd enjoy the rest of your game!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I just wish chris would stop trolling. That's it really. Sorry everyone.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Chris wrote:This quote from keys, stuck out to me. (Remember, I firmly believe keys to be recruited)
DFaraday wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:If I die, look towards Bass, DF, Gotrees, Nijuukyoshryuken, and maybe even Dom, Elocin and BR (although I'm more doubtful about those three) as your remaining mafioso.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:keys is a she right? Or did I misread somewhere?
Correct.
If I were a baddie, I definitely wouldn't kill you. That'd be just begging for unwanted attention.

Interesting idea there about Juliets. I really don't have a role in mind for her, so it's something I'll have to think about.
There's a few things happening here. keys is says if he's killed, look at SEVEN different people... one of which is DF. Then, they're also setting up juliets for the next lynch.

And looky here, from this morning:
S~V~S wrote:I can't wait to hear Epi 2.0s case on Juliets 2.0

And Chris, I think Bass was being saved yesterday. I am very wary of those trying to distract from that.

And I am no more recruited or recruiter today than I was yesterday. Waiting to see if you back up your belief in me like your belief on MP.
And she says she's voting for Bass, but SVS has a habit of starting off voting for one player, but then ending with voting for another. This vote on Bass will most likely not stay here.

Look back at her posts... she does it a LOT.
DFaraday wrote:Everyone has been so intense this game, my goodness.

Chris, you made note that I still had a vote, but it wasn't switched to me. I'm guessing it's because the baddies know I keep taking heat, and figured I'd be a viable lynch candidate in the future, whereas TH really wasn't. Either that or they just had to pick someone and went with TH. :shrug:
What? What heat? Hegie has voted for you twice, and keys voted for you once. 3 votes the entire game is heat? Oh right... keys' case that you're "playing too perfectly"... yeah, that gem of solid evidence. You were definitely at risk of being lynched.. :haha:

I've got to stop here to go to work. I'll expand on this later today... but it's starting to look like DF could be The Master.
I had 4 votes at the start of the last lynch, and people have consistently been raising suspicion about me pretty much since Day 1. It's not a LOT of heat, but I've not exactly been going unnoticed like some of the other low posters.

And as evidence for your claim that I'm the Master you bring up the fact that I survived an NK? Like half the other players in this game? You are reaching, sir.

Epig, do you have a reason for voting me besides what Chris said?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

there's too much interference for me in this game for me to continue effectively. So I guess I'll just take the Dana route and stop playing.

Good luck.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yes DF. Unfortunately, I can only use the quick reply feature to post because of the Internet filter here. In a nutshell: Allowing for two specific assumptions, I have the Master narrowed down to one of four(!) people. Only you and one other person survived a NK, and I don't think the other person who survived a NK is The Master. Coincidentally, you are a possible Cyberman according to my spreadsheet, and the Cyber Controller could also explain your survival. Therefore, I think you should be lynched.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:Yes DF. Unfortunately, I can only use the quick reply feature to post because of the Internet filter here. In a nutshell: Allowing for two specific assumptions, I have the Master narrowed down to one of four(!) people. Only you and one other person survived a NK, and I don't think the other person who survived a NK is The Master. Coincidentally, you are a possible Cyberman according to my spreadsheet, and the Cyber Controller could also explain your survival. Therefore, I think you should be lynched.
That seems like a very conditional suspicion. Seeing as I was targeted by Strax, I can only assume the reason I survived was because I am a civvie. I do recognize the other options are possible, but that's not what happened. Also, if those other people you mention haven't been targeted for an NK yet, we have no idea of knowing whether they would survive (although I expect at least one of them would).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

There's more to it than that, but I can't pull quotes from here right now.
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Chris, I love you, man. Some things:
1) The conclusions you make are insane. If you're a civ, for the love of all that is good, please wake the fuck up. You're going to get other civs killed. Me killed. I don't want to die.
2) I remember a time when multiple consecutive posts were looked down upon. How about a bit of ettiqutte? I said this to MP earlier in the game; things get to the stage where you're posting so much that it feels like you're hijacking the thread, y'know? This is a group experience.
3) Stop being a baby about whether you're playing or not, lol. You know you're having just as much fun playing as everybody else!

Hosts: fingersplints could still replace in.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I think it's worth noting that it seems Strax did not target DFaraday. TH pointed out that his insanifier was redirected. While that could have been a secret role, it could have also been The Master's once-a-game redirect-everything power, which would mean DF wasn't Strax's original target.

The fact that he survived Strax's kill still remains, however.

DF, I want to hear a lot more from you. You're currently one of my top suspects. Who are your top suspects? I want to know what you're thinking. A penny for your thoughts, DF.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

keys56000000000 wrote:I think it's worth noting that it seems Strax did not target DFaraday. TH pointed out that his insanifier was redirected. While that could have been a secret role, it could have also been The Master's once-a-game redirect-everything power, which would mean DF wasn't Strax's original target.

DF, I want to hear a lot more from you. You're currently one of my top suspects. Who are your top suspects? I want to know what you're thinking. A penny for your thoughts, DF.
keys, if you had to summarize your suspicion of DF in one word, what would it be?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

keys56000000000 wrote:Chris, I love you, man. Some things:
1) The conclusions you make are insane. If you're a civ, for the love of all that is good, please wake the fuck up. You're going to get other civs killed. Me killed. I don't want to die.
2) I remember a time when multiple consecutive posts were looked down upon. How about a bit of ettiqutte? I said this to MP earlier in the game; things get to the stage where you're posting so much that it feels like you're hijacking the thread, y'know? This is a group experience.
3) Stop being a baby about whether you're playing or not, lol. You know you're having just as much fun playing as everybody else!

Hosts: fingersplints could still replace in.
1st: My conclusion don't mean shit anymore. I suppose we'll see just how right or wrong I was after the game, won't we.

2nd: How are 1000 word posts any different than four 250 word posts back to back?

3rd: It doesn't matter anyway. It's a reoccurring theme with me, people are too tender or I'm too aggressive. The fun has been sucked right on out of this game for me. I spend HOURS reading through posts, analyzing votes, & fighting for what I believe is right. For what? For someone to get butthurt and complain about me? For someone to try to censor me? For someone to try to get me to shut up be talking shit on me, but when I do it, I get complaints?

Nah, it's just not fucking worth the time, aggravation, or energy.

I shoulda stayed retired. This game ain't for me.

Also, you civs are all fucked.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

That last sentence has me wanting to vote Chris given how he separates himself from the civvies.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:That last sentence has me wanting to vote Chris given how he separates himself from the civvies.
Let me help you Dom
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

I thought you were quitting?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I'm not playing anymore.

I'm siting here at work, taking a break.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, you think Chris is recruited then?

MovingPictures07 wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:I think it's worth noting that it seems Strax did not target DFaraday. TH pointed out that his insanifier was redirected. While that could have been a secret role, it could have also been The Master's once-a-game redirect-everything power, which would mean DF wasn't Strax's original target.

keys, if you had to summarize your suspicion of DF in one word, what would it be?
Also, I want to clarify: This is not meant as some kind of puzzle question. :p I'm just trying to understand your thoughts on DF and thought a really succinct summary might be helpful. It doesn't have to be one word only. :p

Return to “Previous Jobs”