Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 1]

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:12 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:04 am Talk to me about lucy @DrWilgy
Lucy?

*Gets out of bed and digs out notes*

Wolf lean, bantered a plenty in the beginning. Even felt to reply in the chain of "butt butt butt butt"

However did not reply or even acknowledge an all caps LUCY W.

The contradiction is wolfy.

You placed Lucy as an early town read, why is this?
i don’t make many reads early game, if any, i don’t believe others can do it reliably. if you had an argument it would be a different story, calling me a wolf you might as well random number generator the player list, if you had any reasoning at all it’d be worth considering to respond
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:06 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:04 pm america, california
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:03 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:01 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:15 pm @lucy, in your Discord Mafia experience, could you describe just briefly how that feels? I have never played a chat Mafia game. Is it a continuously torrent pace? Are there breaks in the action? Do players come and go at their leisure, or do they hover over the chat game all day? Hell, how long is a typical day phase in that style?
the best of them are similar-ish to forum mafia except people aren’t reading the actual actions of other players, lots of PR’s and very little reads that aren’t based off NK’s and other deaths/failed tunnels/cop investigations. it’s live chat but also 24/24 where people are talking (not usually about the actual game though) and eventually some reads do occur out of live chatting and they’re voted on until they claim/fake claim, clusterfucks. most people make themselves available to talk for a bit more than once a day, there are breaks in actions. and at the end of the game all the active players are dead and it’s basically a coin toss of who wins because the alive players haven’t played the game closely at all, since they’re alive
@RondoDimBuckle
While I appreciate the link, I meant actual physically. Like I am in Australia and Aussie culture is much different to American/European/Asian
Mmmnnyeah nope. Maybe I am tunneling. I need @EnderWiggin to sort me out
A couple Aussies showed up since this post, did you get the cultural translation you were hoping for?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:19 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:15 pm @lucy, in your Discord Mafia experience, could you describe just briefly how that feels? I have never played a chat Mafia game. Is it a continuously torrent pace? Are there breaks in the action? Do players come and go at their leisure, or do they hover over the chat game all day? Hell, how long is a typical day phase in that style?
the best of them are similar-ish to forum mafia except people aren’t reading the actual actions of other players, lots of PR’s and very little reads that aren’t based off NK’s and other deaths/failed tunnels/cop investigations. it’s live chat but also 24/24 where people are talking (not usually about the actual game though) and eventually some reads do occur out of live chatting and they’re voted on until they claim/fake claim, clusterfucks. most people make themselves available to talk for a bit more than once a day, there are breaks in actions. and at the end of the game all the active players are dead and it’s basically a coin toss of who wins because the alive players haven’t played the game closely at all, since they’re alive
@RondoDimBuckle
While I appreciate the link, I meant actual physically. Like I am in Australia and Aussie culture is much different to American/European/Asian
A couple Aussies showed up since this post, did you get the cultural translation you were hoping for?
he hasn’t, mac didn’t respond
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:06 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:02 am
Spoiler: show
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:43 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 am Ah! An interesting conundrum! *Sits up from study and lifts paper to light*

Seanzie, can be scum in this scenario. When given the opportunity to expand thinking, a joke reply was given not even considering alternatives to the action of voting me.

EnderWiggin I do not have enough data on, this can be either way.

*Brings the paper back down and stands up, beginning to pace around his study*

Macdougall however intrigues me the most here. I do believe that Mac has a good read on me, but is either wrong or is wolf. I do wonder if town Mac pushes on me in effort to solve, but the fervor I see does not seem to indicate that this is in fact fishing. Yes, Mac who is good at reading me, I do not feel would commit this hard to a scum read on me at this point. This is potentially Scum Mac. I will review in the morning as it is time for the doctor to get some well deserved rest.

My studies on Jay the all consuming will continue tomorrow.

*Turns off the lights and exits stage left*
So do you think that town Mac should be townreading you for your play prior to this post? If so can you show me the parts where you've towntold to a degree where you'd expect me to notice?
I do not, but I do believe that town Mac would allow for more data before gauging someone he has a track record of reading correctly.

That is what's throwing me off. Your conclusion was drawn far more quickly than I'd expect.

However, the gusto I feel from your posts is in line to how I perceive town Mac. It is quite the contradiction.

Do you, Mac, feel as if your ability to read me has shifted at all in the past year? If so, do you feel it has improved or declined?
First sentence, since when have you known me to not be bullish with making reads immediately? I don't think my track record of reading you is superb. I've read you wrong quite a lot. I think I read you poorly when we first started playing, went through a patch of reading you really well, and then when you came back from hiatus and started playing more intentionally I lost my ability to read you because you were playing entirely new again.

In this game you just seem to be making posts for the sake of it.
I expect bullishness yes, but I expect it to reflect data available. For what this concerns, I do not think the data was available for your vote to land on me. A read, maybe, but for that to entice your vote and to be your most sound read is what brought about my interest.

Thank you for the explanation. If you do believe my interactions with Seanzie, Rondo, EW, and Lucy so far did not achieve anything, you are mistaken. Further, If I were just posting to post, would I not have more posts currently however?

So far, my research and study have lead to concerns with Lucy and Seanzie.
With Rondo and EnderWiggin, I have not yet seen anything that would imply wolf play.

JJJ I have in a slight focus as well as their early read on Lucy contradicts my own.

I do believe that ultimately it is still in our best interest to keep Jay the all Consuming from absorbing our own Jay.
What did they achieve? Other than promoting more talk? [not shade just curious]

What concerns? Am I missing something with Seanzie? What are your concerns with Lucy?
Examining what players would respond to was the intent.

Would it be my role play (which I shall continue)? would it be silly voting or wolf calling? Would it be me using silly words and such?

Seanzie is in a slight wolf lean as I indicated earlier. They provided a wolf read on me rather early. This was reasonable. They however did not respond to my asking of further actions to follow the read in a way that informed me their read was serious. The ask for multiple actions following the read on me was to encourage thought and lines of action, I received nothing following, not even an further attempt to analyze. If Seanzie had wanted to, this would have been a very good opportunity for a civilian to push the game state in a positive way against someone who you claimed was a wolf as they just gave you the discussion floor.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:18 am
Lucy?

Wolf lean, bantered a plenty in the beginning. Even felt to reply in the chain of "butt butt butt butt"

i don’t make many reads early game, if any, i don’t believe others can do it reliably. if you had an argument it would be a different story, calling me a wolf you might as well random number generator the player list, if you had any reasoning at all it’d be worth considering to respond
But, a reply to "butt butt butt butt butt butt" gets your response? You had other banter aplenty.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:12 amLucy?

I’ll allow lucy to respond to that before I speak on it.

A basic summary for town reading Lucy is that her play so far 1) seems unaligned, in that she is building her conception of the game largely on her own terms (e.g., identifying player archetypes and backgrounds as a starting platform to interpret the lobby as she puts it. And 2) despite being surrounded by strangers with plenty of reputation, she has given me an impression of being comfortable and engaged since we got started.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@RondoDimBuckle
Negative, Mac told me to do what I want but also soft shields Lucy with his list so that is worth some thought
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:16 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:04 am Nah ur reads are bogus lol.
And you are either of the ten fools or a wolf.

Your read indicates one while behavior hits at the other, I'll place you orange.
Are you sure you actually feel this way? I dont see a vote on Mac. Could it be performative?
I believe Seanzie deserves the vote more currently and I didn't vote there.

Rondo, it is still my modus operandi to only half read the thread even if I am currently involved. I likely will not vote unless I feel like I've read enough or if what I have read has given me enough feeling to warrant the vote.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I will grant that lucy could stand to take more stances on alignment
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 135

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:20 am
@RondoDimBuckle
what was i supposed to respond to?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:23 am
@RondoDimBuckle
Negative, Mac told me to do what I want but also soft shields Lucy with his list so that is worth some thought
my list wasn't designed to encourage anyone to stop pushing people on it... i have no read that strong
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

On that note, I really should sleep.

The doctor can only be good to his patients if well rested.

*Flicks the light switch and the sound of bed springs can be heard*
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:16 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:04 am Nah ur reads are bogus lol.
And you are either of the ten fools or a wolf.

Your read indicates one while behavior hits at the other, I'll place you orange.
Are you sure you actually feel this way? I dont see a vote on Mac. Could it be performative?
I believe Seanzie deserves the vote more currently and I didn't vote there.

Rondo, it is still my modus operandi to only half read the thread even if I am currently involved. I likely will not vote unless I feel like I've read enough or if what I have read has given me enough feeling to warrant the vote.
Thanks for the heads up on your play. I assume Mac will call you out if you are lying
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:22 am
Lucy?

But, a reply to "butt butt butt butt butt butt" gets your response? You had other banter aplenty.
this wasn't banter, this was bait, case me or say something worth a response, was I supposed to say "pretty please case me" so that I could respond to something tangible, or wait for you to say something more or say nothing
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:28 am
Lucy?

this wasn't banter, this was bait, case me or say something worth a response, was I supposed to say "pretty please case me" so that I could respond to something tangible, or wait for you to say something more or say nothing
I mean most of the people active in thread at the time said something to it? At least I know I did
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:24 am I will grant that lucy could stand to take more stances on alignment
in the champs game I felt super uncomfortable giving 4 very forced reads d1, and my top townread there was mafia. not too interested in giving reads that i legitimately don't have
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:30 am
Lucy?

I mean most of the people active in thread at the time said something to it? At least I know I did
link, I read that page and the page after it, not a single mention of it
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:24 am I will grant that lucy could stand to take more stances on alignment
in the champs game I felt super uncomfortable giving 4 very forced reads d1, and my top townread there was mafia. not too interested in giving reads that i legitimately don't have
I can get behind that.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That’s not an unreasonable point of view.

What I might suggest for a town lucy is that this forum format provides you with some additional methods that may not be as easily undertaken in a live chat game. In addition to following the action here live, you can investigate individuals via their ISOs/post histories and see if that helps you to develop perspectives.

In any event, consider some of the wisdom you received from Ranmilla. Self-portayal is half the battle.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@RondoDimBuckle
don't hold back chief
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

@RondoDimBuckle
Is that why you're voting for him?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:34 am
Lucy?

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:09 pm Image
lucy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:59 pm Butt butt butt butt butt butt butt
no dicks to go with your butts?
they're one in the same
they're one in the same
Re-read just you and me I guess and you only said something indirectly to it. I guess I am the only one here interested in butts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:36 am

@RondoDimBuckle
Is that why you're voting for him?
Nah I am voting for him because its funny to me at the moment
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:25 am

@RondoDimBuckle
He tagged Ender as a fellow Aussie to help see if he was misreading Lucy's tone..? I'm not entirely sure.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:36 am

@RondoDimBuckle
don't hold back chief
Finished work, fed the cat, dont have anything on till later so now I can spend some time going through your ISO and see how I feel again. I have felt like our interactions have been on the uptick
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:36 am

What I might suggest for a town lucy is that this forum format provides you with some additional methods that may not be as easily undertaken in a live chat game. In addition to following the action here live, you can investigate individuals via their ISOs/post histories and see if that helps you to develop perspectives.

In any event, consider some of the wisdom you received from Ranmilla. Self-portayal is half the battle.
I called myself a raging cynic there, self portrayal is important but I'm gonna stay consistent to my playstyle while using such specific advice moderately/minimally for now
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:39 am

@RondoDimBuckle
He tagged Ender as a fellow Aussie to help see if he was misreading Lucy's tone..? I'm not entirely sure.
Nah you got it, not exactly tone but you get the gist
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:38 am

Lucy?

they're one in the same
they're one in the same
Re-read just you and me I guess and you only said something indirectly to it. I guess I am the only one here interested in butts
we talked about butts, but you didn't address the "LUCY W" message
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:38 am

they're one in the same
they're one in the same
we talked about butts, but you didn't address the "LUCY W" message
Oh, why am I involved in that?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:36 am

discord had iso's too, not a new concept. other people gave great d1 lists and reads, which I currently lack
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@NateTheLesser I scanned falcon’s posts with your view in mind. I’m not sure that I emerge with a strong impression either way. I could issue one gripe, and @falcon45ca can talk about this:

That initial dig that Sean and I were dancing around each other looks a bit cooked. A couple of introductory town leans portrayed as something sinister is pretty token — particularly given that falcon acknowledged later that I am Mr. Town Reads. My prompts for expansion were shatposted.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lucy?

you weren't talking about Wigly's "LUCY W" message here?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:44 am discord had iso's too, not a new concept. other people gave great d1 lists and reads, which I currently lack
I’m so old and out of touch

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:45 am
Lucy?

Nah the butts butts butts, I dont care about Lucy w. Its not my trap
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Being correct is only one part of it (though of course it's nice if your gut reads end up being correct). You can see how the people you name react to being town/wolf read. You can see how other people react to your reads. And it also helps the rest of us get a sense of where your head is at, which is important for deciding whether to trust you or not.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:46 am

Lucy?

the entire thread wasn't about dicks and butts, it was about the "LUCY W" message I assumed you referred to, why is the dicks and butts message relevant to a read to begin with? it isn't
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:47 am
Being correct is only one part of it (though of course it's nice if your gut reads end up being correct). You can see how the people you name react to being town/wolf read. You can see how other people react to your reads. And it also helps the rest of us get a sense of where your head is at, which is important for deciding whether to trust you or not.
I like this post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:40 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:39 am

Nah you got it, not exactly tone but you get the gist
and why was I supposed to respond to you tagging Ender?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

so ur saying d1 reads are almost purely bait?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:48 am

the entire thread wasn't about dicks and butts, it was about the "LUCY W" message I assumed you referred to, why is the dicks and butts message relevant to a read to begin with? it isn't
you and me cannot communicate @RondoDimBuckle
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

I vibe with the discomfort, though. It seems pretty common on MU to offer early reads on the whole player list, which is foreign to me.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was focusing on those two highlighted in tandem

Which is how I read it. I thought it was talking about butts.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:50 am

we really cant. I would Apologies but it takes two to tango. So I will just say I am going to stop. Wipe the slate and go from here and read everything you say carefully
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:50 am I vibe with the discomfort, though. It seems pretty common on MU to offer early reads on the whole player list, which is foreign to me.
me too, it made no sense to me, especially how once the game ended we lost and 2 mafia were alive and I had the best reads in LYLO compared to guys giving entire read lists a day into it
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:53 am
lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:50 am

we really cant. I would Apologies but it takes two to tango. So I will just say I am going to stop. Wipe the slate and go from here and read everything you say carefully
likewise
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:49 am
so ur saying d1 reads are almost purely bait?
Not really bait, just information. And it can be useful to look back at later once we have flips.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:50 am I vibe with the discomfort, though. It seems pretty common on MU to offer early reads on the whole player list, which is foreign to me.
Speaking for myself, I like making day 1 reads because:

1. It causes people to do shit
2. My ability to make reads doesn't require heaps of content and tbh sometimes it's hindered by it... I would say in the main my reads have an arc curve in terms of accuracy. They start off good, get worse during mid game, and then get good at endgame lol.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:57 am

2. My ability to make reads doesn't require heaps of content and tbh sometimes it's hindered by it... I would say in the main my reads have an arc curve in terms of accuracy. They start off good, get worse during mid game, and then get good at endgame lol.
mine are exponential, currently 0
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:59 am

Are you holding back from making them or do you genuinely not have any?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:01 am
lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:59 am

Are you holding back from making them or do you genuinely not have any?
latter

Return to “Previous Hustles”