Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:54 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:51 pm I've just woken up. Give me a bit to catch up, I see I have a couple of notifications.
Don't flip out on me, it was all Boq's fault tbh
what the fuck dizzy
you voted first tbh
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Post by Dyslexicon »

We're not in Kansas anymore!
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 572
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best argument for Ender being town, go
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:06 pm Best argument for Ender being town, go
@anyone
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:25 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:22 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:14 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:11 pm @Boquise i wasn’t planning on bringing it up because it’s about me, subjective, and not really something proveable but I don’t buy Alison here:
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:55 am The only point of hesitation for me is the fact that she looked weirdly uninformed about the Boquise thing. But I don't think it's clearing - maybe scum chat is dead, maybe she checks scum chat as infrequently as she checks the main thread (which would make sense if she's busy IRL), maybe she's just savvy enough to fake a derp clear. She did fool us all in Fargo.

It's not enough to make me pull back from voting her.
Kinda wishy washy

And I don’t believe I fooled anyone in Fargo. My team was all killed pretty early, I struggled then was pretty much unanimously voted for as I trolled everyone on my way out since it was so obvious? I don’t recall it all which is why I tried to look it up but meh hard to prove. Just seems like the “hesitation” she mentions is forced and preemptive for when I come back as town
(this answers my which and why game question from before)
Why is it wishy-washy, or rather, scummy wishy-washiness?
I don’t know if wishy washy is the right word I was looking for tbh but it’s like she took what someone used to “clear” or “townread” me and discredited it some but with a lot of maybes and references a game in which as I said was absolutely not a strong one for me
hm
but i had not cleared you for that before this post tbh
given that i made this correction, how does this change your read? @fingersplints
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 347
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:04 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:59 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:25 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:59 pm I vored Dizzy because he went from just being lower activity to openly luxuriating in it and declaring himself comfortable/townie in his state of doing nothing in a way that feels like a refuge in audacity.

Ender's continued refusal to explain his reads hits the same notes for me. I am struggling to understand why they would approach the game like this if they are town.
Hmm
Have you not played with town playing suboptimally for their faction before tbh?
I have played with townies who play in anti-town ways. They are, unsurprisingly, much rarer than wolves who play in anti-town ways. I generally have no regret killing them anyway if they're going to be liabilities.
oh you are awake!

hmmmm
i hard disagree on them being much rarer than wolves. Otherwise town's win rate in champs would be upside down tbh
I mean it depends on the quality of the playerlist. Champs finales are going to have much less town trolling than the average anime forum casual game. This playerlist has a high quality, and Dizzy and Ender in specific are town players I respect, and who should know better than this.

Regardless of those considerations, if for whatever reason someone insists on being stubbornly anti-town and refuses to budge, I have no qualms in removing them from the game. They could easily be scum, and even if they're town, we don't lose much. I certainly wouldn't want them around in endgame.

(I see Dizzy has opened up a bit more since I originally made that post; I'm explaining my general philosophy towards people who openly do anti-town things.)
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:06 pm Best argument for Ender being town, go
i think their play doesnt make much sense from a wolf pov in this game tbh
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:07 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:11 pm @Boquise i wasn’t planning on bringing it up because it’s about me, subjective, and not really something proveable but I don’t buy Alison here:
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:55 am The only point of hesitation for me is the fact that she looked weirdly uninformed about the Boquise thing. But I don't think it's clearing - maybe scum chat is dead, maybe she checks scum chat as infrequently as she checks the main thread (which would make sense if she's busy IRL), maybe she's just savvy enough to fake a derp clear. She did fool us all in Fargo.

Kinda wishy washy

And I don’t believe I fooled anyone in Fargo. My team was all killed pretty early, I struggled then was pretty much unanimously voted for as I trolled everyone on my way out since it was so obvious? I don’t recall it all which is why I tried to look it up but meh hard to prove. Just seems like the “hesitation” she mentions is forced and preemptive for when I come back as town
I don’t know if wishy washy is the right word I was looking for tbh but it’s like she took what someone used to “clear” or “townread” me and discredited it some but with a lot of maybes and references a game in which as I said was absolutely not a strong one for me
hm
given that i made this correction, how does this change your read? @fingersplints
Doesn’t really since the thing that drew me to it was the Fargo bit not specifically in relation to you
Gro-oo-ovy
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:39 am I changed my mind.

I want this back.

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
What moved you? I think Marmot's posts lately have been fine.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:16 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:06 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:56 am I think Ender's sporadic unwillingness to cooperate is rand>town tbh
Why? I can see mafia motivation for it (not giving info to town, lowering engagement, covering up TMI). What's the town motivation?
Mostly basing it on experience.
There really isn't a town motivation for it, which is the key. Scum knows that and knows that people suspect them if they withhold information. Town can imo play in a more "selfish" (for the lack of better words) manner tbh

I think Ender should be pushed still because my experience takes aren't 100% tbh
Is this still the gist of it, Boq?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:09 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:04 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:59 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:25 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:59 pm I vored Dizzy because he went from just being lower activity to openly luxuriating in it and declaring himself comfortable/townie in his state of doing nothing in a way that feels like a refuge in audacity.

Ender's continued refusal to explain his reads hits the same notes for me. I am struggling to understand why they would approach the game like this if they are town.
Hmm
Have you not played with town playing suboptimally for their faction before tbh?
I have played with townies who play in anti-town ways. They are, unsurprisingly, much rarer than wolves who play in anti-town ways. I generally have no regret killing them anyway if they're going to be liabilities.
oh you are awake!

hmmmm
i hard disagree on them being much rarer than wolves. Otherwise town's win rate in champs would be upside down tbh
I mean it depends on the quality of the playerlist. Champs finales are going to have much less town trolling than the average anime forum casual game. This playerlist has a high quality, and Dizzy and Ender in specific are town players I respect, and who should know better than this.

Regardless of those considerations, if for whatever reason someone insists on being stubbornly anti-town and refuses to budge, I have no qualms in removing them from the game. They could easily be scum, and even if they're town, we don't lose much. I certainly wouldn't want them around in endgame.

(I see Dizzy has opened up a bit more since I originally made that post; I'm explaining my general philosophy towards people who openly do anti-town things.)
I am talking more about champ qualis tho tbh

hmm alright
I mean that is fair.

The problem I have is that your approach here is the one I have seen scum replicate the most. As in, go by what is textbook scummy tbh
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:05 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:41 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:33 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:31 pm i don’t think she’ll respond to you @Boquise because she’s in UK
It’s only 10:30 in the UK
I'm thinking about voting you.

Do you think the heat/pressure/votes you've gotten is justified, or no?
Some of the suspicion is legit, some not.
What suspicions are justified?

Does anyone pushing you look particularly wolfy?
My vote for falcon was weak with little context.

TBD
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:16 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:06 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:56 am I think Ender's sporadic unwillingness to cooperate is rand>town tbh
Why? I can see mafia motivation for it (not giving info to town, lowering engagement, covering up TMI). What's the town motivation?
Mostly basing it on experience.
There really isn't a town motivation for it, which is the key. Scum knows that and knows that people suspect them if they withhold information. Town can imo play in a more "selfish" (for the lack of better words) manner tbh

I think Ender should be pushed still because my experience takes aren't 100% tbh
Is this still the gist of it, Boq?
yea
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Creature »

lol at this playerlist being high-quality yet we failing to find wolves
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

He seems very different from our qualifier, where he was a wolf. By different I mean he seemed perfectly able to project towniness and do towny solving, and he's doing neither of those things here, which is a quandary because it's both "less towny" and "less like the wolf meta I'm familiar with" which are at odds.

VCA wise he rejoined the Falcon wagon as the 7th vote an hour or so before EOD, which I'm not sure why he'd do if he knew it was going to be a town flip.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:14 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:07 pm

Kinda wishy washy

hm
Doesn’t really since the thing that drew me to it was the Fargo bit not specifically in relation to you
mmmh maybe I misread
Who is the someone in:
"she took what someone used to “clear” or “townread” me and discredited it"?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm yea
Would you say someone that plays a close-to-the-vest game as town wouldn't do the same as mafia?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:16 pm
He seems very different from our qualifier, where he was a wolf. By different I mean he seemed perfectly able to project towniness and do towny solving, and he's doing neither of those things here, which is a quandary because it's both "less towny" and "less like the wolf meta I'm familiar with" which are at odds.

VCA wise he rejoined the Falcon wagon as the 7th vote an hour or so before EOD, which I'm not sure why he'd do if he knew it was going to be a town flip.
wait is Ender Blade?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:16 pm lol at this playerlist being high-quality yet we failing to find wolves
that is proof of concept
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:17 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm yea
Would you say someone that plays a close-to-the-vest game as town wouldn't do the same as mafia?
depends.
i think they would feel more pressure to not do that tbh
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

In most worlds I would call JJJ wolfy for voteplanting on me earlier. However, I'm forgiving him because at least he seems to be deciding where to go and also I expe t him to be nightkilled soon anyway.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think I've sorta changed my mind on Nate. I don't really see him as wolf anymore, though this is not a lock.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:17 pm

wait is Ender Blade?
The very same.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:19 pm I think I've sorta changed my mind on Nate. I don't really see him as wolf anymore, though this is not a lock.
what sells you on that

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Huh wait

EnderWiggin = bladescape?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:19 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:17 pm

wait is Ender Blade?
The very same.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:19 pm I think I've sorta changed my mind on Nate. I don't really see him as wolf anymore, though this is not a lock.
what sells you on that
Mostly his posts. At least I'm not seeing blatant agenda like Dyslexicon.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm I am talking more about champ qualis tho tbh

hmm alright
I mean that is fair.

The problem I have is that your approach here is the one I have seen scum replicate the most. As in, go by what is textbook scummy tbh
I think this playerlist is significantly less likely to have blatant anti-town behavior than your average champ qualis, which is why it was concerning that both Dizzy and Ender have decided to act up.

Do you think I wouldn't go after textbook scummy behavior as town?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:16 pm lol at this playerlist being high-quality yet we failing to find wolves
We had one misexe. Calm down.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

brb i am entering the black lodge
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:22 pmAt least I'm not seeing blatant agenda like Dyslexicon.
Please tell me more about Dizzy's agenda

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 pm Huh wait

EnderWiggin = bladescape?
Yes. I thought everyone knew this.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:22 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm I am talking more about champ qualis tho tbh

hmm alright
I mean that is fair.

I think this playerlist is significantly less likely to have blatant anti-town behavior than your average champ qualis, which is why it was concerning that both Dizzy and Ender have decided to act up.

eh idk about that

not sure, which is why i have asked around tbh. I dont know your level of nuance when making your reads tbh
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Wait, Ender is the same person as...

okay, now i'm just being facetious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:52 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm Noting that no one reacted to me saying I'd want to check Alison 🎵
I also thought about Alison, partly because her sussing me and then agreeing with me in her case on Fingersplints makes me paranoid :P

Also, I think your point about Fingersplints (that she would have known as wolf that you were widely townread yesterday) is a fair one. Was there more to it than that or is that enough for you to townlean?
I don't really sus you any more.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:18 pm

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:
VCA addendum: Creature started the Blade wagon right around the same time Blade switched to Falcon. I don't remember if Creature was talking about a Blade flash wagon prior to that, which would be a reason to switch to Falcon (and I could see from either alignment).
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 pm
what sells you on that
Mostly his posts. At least I'm not seeing blatant agenda like Dyslexicon.
Wait what. That's like the opposite of what's happening
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

In related news, I was about to town lean on Create from him demanding it.

And I will end up having troubles with too many town leans.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:51 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:49 pm Is this just how Ender plays? Incredibly mysterious and chaotic?
Sometimes.

I'd say this is me when I'm having fun vs being serious.

Which is not AI, it's RLI.

You will see me be serious in Champs because pressure/expectation.

You might see me be serious on Syndicate.
mmmhhmm
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:24 pm

hmm alright
I mean that is fair.

eh idk about that

not sure, which is why i have asked around tbh. I dont know your level of nuance when making your reads tbh
I would. Lots of people here can corroborate.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:08 am Can one of y'all scumbums just slip up in a way that I catch so I can tunnel you into oblivion and die N1? I'm starting to get the feeling that this game will actually take some work, so if we can make that not happen, I'd appreciate it.
I'm a simp, and this is not the reason necessarily, but I'm about to have Sean join Townsville
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:26 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:52 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 pm Noting that no one reacted to me saying I'd want to check Alison 🎵
I also thought about Alison, partly because her sussing me and then agreeing with me in her case on Fingersplints makes me paranoid :P

Also, I think your point about Fingersplints (that she would have known as wolf that you were widely townread yesterday) is a fair one. Was there more to it than that or is that enough for you to townlean?
I don't really sus you any more.
👍

It was just a rapid turnaround from suspicion of me to agreeing with me. (Not that you can't suspect someone you agree with)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:40 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:21 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:19 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:11 pm @RondoDimBuckle, Alison has placed a vote on your head. Please talk about that and thanks
It is a thing she has done :shrug:. I dont really care too much because I knew it was coming and it makes me happy
Why would someone attacking you make you happy?
Because I am a giant troll and love when I can elicit an emotional reaction from people. Ala, you entering thread and insta voting me. Its predictability is food for the soul. It just makes me happy
You didn't exactly jump for joy though. I said I suspected you, you were like "ha ha ha, I knew it!" and then proceeded to steadfastly ignore me from then until now. I didn't get the impression you were trying to fish reactions out of me or that you felt particularly gleeful. I'd expect a troll who really wanted me to attack them to at least tease or bait me once or twice, but you've mostly ignored me, even in the face of constant provocation (ie. me talking about you a bunch).
I really dislike this post a lot.

Such complete unnecessary construction of bs.

So I'm interested in Alison now. :smoky:
What about this is BS?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

okay so I just finished reading the whole G1 mmkay.
And I know it is different contexts etc but eh

Blade in G1 was very accommodating and widely town read. Not here.
the gameplay fit utr scum play.
It always felt like Blade put himself exactly in the thread hierarchy so players wouldnt forget that it is weird that he is still alive.

What they have in common is that in both games, Ender has not really pushed hard at all. And that he is pockety.
i am super tired
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:29 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:24 pm

hmm alright
I mean that is fair.

eh idk about that

I would. Lots of people here can corroborate.
Yes, JJJ confirmed it tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:31 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:40 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:21 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:19 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:11 pm @RondoDimBuckle, Alison has placed a vote on your head. Please talk about that and thanks
It is a thing she has done :shrug:. I dont really care too much because I knew it was coming and it makes me happy
Why would someone attacking you make you happy?
Because I am a giant troll and love when I can elicit an emotional reaction from people. Ala, you entering thread and insta voting me. Its predictability is food for the soul. It just makes me happy
You didn't exactly jump for joy though. I said I suspected you, you were like "ha ha ha, I knew it!" and then proceeded to steadfastly ignore me from then until now. I didn't get the impression you were trying to fish reactions out of me or that you felt particularly gleeful. I'd expect a troll who really wanted me to attack them to at least tease or bait me once or twice, but you've mostly ignored me, even in the face of constant provocation (ie. me talking about you a bunch).
I really dislike this post a lot.

Such complete unnecessary construction of bs.

So I'm interested in Alison now. :smoky:
What about this is BS?
Expecting him to jump for joy because he, when prompted, said he felt joy from your suss (which could've just as easily been a joke in itself). Why would you expect him to do anything? He already "won", considering you did attack him as he expected.

So expectations I don't know why you would have. All the words are kind of unnecessary tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:22 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:19 pm this part wasnt as helpful as the first reply, but thanks anyway tbh!
i feel like a customer service representative
sorry about that ):

Return to “Previous Hustles”