Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 2]

Post by Boquise »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:22 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:59 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
This may or may not be a good idea.

And a Wilgy/Creature vote may be safer
wtf I'm not a valid vote for today
why not tbh
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 347
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:16 pm @JaggedJimmyJay I'm only on page 15. I found Alison's reasons for reading Falcon and Lucy town and Rondo wolf to be weird and cherry picky. Continuing the reading...

Also, if you know of semi recent Wilgy town or wolf games at the top of your mind, can you name some?
I'll leave Alison to talk about those reads.

I haven't played much in 2022, so I am not sure what games Wilgy has played. I could take a very quick look.
I am here. State your grievances.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 594

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh no. I might town lean on Wilgy and I don't want that to happen
Alison

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 1]

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:35 pm Expecting him to jump for joy because he, when prompted, said he felt joy from your suss (which could've just as easily been a joke in itself). Why would you expect him to do anything? He already "won", considering you did attack him as he expected.

So expectations I don't know why you would have. All the words are kind of unnecessary tbh
He is a troll. He loves doing trollish things to get attention. I gave him a bit of attention.

I would expect him to keep on at his attention-seeking behavior and try to tease me more, rather than just ignore me completely afterwards. Ergo he was playing up his response to me, and thus lying. I don't think this is an unreasonable expectation.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:40 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:35 pm Expecting him to jump for joy because he, when prompted, said he felt joy from your suss (which could've just as easily been a joke in itself). Why would you expect him to do anything? He already "won", considering you did attack him as he expected.

So expectations I don't know why you would have. All the words are kind of unnecessary tbh
He is a troll. He loves doing trollish things to get attention. I gave him a bit of attention.

I would expect him to keep on at his attention-seeking behavior and try to tease me more, rather than just ignore me completely afterwards. Ergo he was playing up his response to me, and thus lying. I don't think this is an unreasonable expectation.
Don't do this, cause I already saw your point, and I don't want to
Alison

Post by Alison »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:22 pm I don’t know if wishy washy is the right word I was looking for tbh but it’s like she took what someone used to “clear” or “townread” me and discredited it some but with a lot of maybes and references a game in which as I said was absolutely not a strong one for me
I had a concern, I brought it up. I decided the concern wasn't strong enough to override my scumread of you. If I didn't want to take responsibility for your exe, I wouldn't have written a giant case on you.
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:33 pm okay so I just finished reading the whole G1 mmkay.
And I know it is different contexts etc but eh

Blade in G1 was very accommodating and widely town read. Not here.
the gameplay fit utr scum play.
It always felt like Blade put himself exactly in the thread hierarchy so players wouldnt forget that it is weird that he is still alive.

What they have in common is that in both games, Ender has not really pushed hard at all. And that he is pockety.
i am super tired
You see my conundrum, I'm having trouble relating the two.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ok, I've come to the point where I officially hate the game. Gl gl
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:54 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:51 pm I've just woken up. Give me a bit to catch up, I see I have a couple of notifications.
Don't flip out on me, it was all Boq's fault tbh
Why are you afraid I'd flip out on you? I don't recall you having qualms about my anger when you have suspected me in previous games.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:45 pm Ok, I've come to the point where I officially hate the game. Gl gl
so you won’t read up fully?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:46 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:51 pm I've just woken up. Give me a bit to catch up, I see I have a couple of notifications.
Why are you afraid I'd flip out on you? I don't recall you having qualms about my anger when you have suspected me in previous games.
That was mostly a joke/don't worry about it.

But the core of truth is probably that I'm afraid to be wrong, wherever my suspicion/lack of town read lands. Inviting rifts is trouble, and this game is already not unlikely kind of trouble.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:45 pm Ok, I've come to the point where I officially hate the game. Gl gl
Yeah, but as I'm reading, I'm finding reasons to think a lot of people are town. This happens pretty much every game. It makes me helpless, indecisive and in a constant state of reevaluating, and I'm edging closer to that. But I'm trying to resist, cause I'm a strong and independent woman.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:43 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 am Ah! An interesting conundrum! *Sits up from study and lifts paper to light*

Seanzie, can be scum in this scenario. When given the opportunity to expand thinking, a joke reply was given not even considering alternatives to the action of voting me.

EnderWiggin I do not have enough data on, this can be either way.

*Brings the paper back down and stands up, beginning to pace around his study*

Macdougall however intrigues me the most here. I do believe that Mac has a good read on me, but is either wrong or is wolf. I do wonder if town Mac pushes on me in effort to solve, but the fervor I see does not seem to indicate that this is in fact fishing. Yes, Mac who is good at reading me, I do not feel would commit this hard to a scum read on me at this point. This is potentially Scum Mac. I will review in the morning as it is time for the doctor to get some well deserved rest.

My studies on Jay the all consuming will continue tomorrow.

*Turns off the lights and exits stage left*
So do you think that town Mac should be townreading you for your play prior to this post? If so can you show me the parts where you've towntold to a degree where you'd expect me to notice?
I do not, but I do believe that town Mac would allow for more data before gauging someone he has a track record of reading correctly.

That is what's throwing me off. Your conclusion was drawn far more quickly than I'd expect.

However, the gusto I feel from your posts is in line to how I perceive town Mac. It is quite the contradiction.

Do you, Mac, feel as if your ability to read me has shifted at all in the past year? If so, do you feel it has improved or declined?
First sentence, since when have you known me to not be bullish with making reads immediately? I don't think my track record of reading you is superb. I've read you wrong quite a lot. I think I read you poorly when we first started playing, went through a patch of reading you really well, and then when you came back from hiatus and started playing more intentionally I lost my ability to read you because you were playing entirely new again.

In this game you just seem to be making posts for the sake of it.
this post makes me think back on my discussion with Wilgys regarding him scum reading Mac for the push tbh
hm.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:56 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:51 pm why do you have that feeling of disquiet? @EnderWiggin
It's like...

Gamestate feels like something's off with it.

But I have townreads on a chunk of the more active people.

But it doesn't feel like wolves are being boxed in right now.

D1 gamestate reads are bad, I know, but I just feel like I'm missing something and idk who I'm missing.
Insightful or too insightful :ponder:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:50 pm
Yeah, but as I'm reading, I'm finding reasons to think a lot of people are town. This happens pretty much every game. It makes me helpless, indecisive and in a constant state of reevaluating, and I'm edging closer to that. But I'm trying to resist, cause I'm a strong and independent woman.
just search for mafia instead of townies, also what are your pronouns
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:43 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:33 pm okay so I just finished reading the whole G1 mmkay.
And I know it is different contexts etc but eh

Blade in G1 was very accommodating and widely town read. Not here.
the gameplay fit utr scum play.
It always felt like Blade put himself exactly in the thread hierarchy so players wouldnt forget that it is weird that he is still alive.

What they have in common is that in both games, Ender has not really pushed hard at all. And that he is pockety.
i am super tired
You see my conundrum, I'm having trouble relating the two.
the good thing is that this makes me town read you harder tbh
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ok I just woke up and there are over 350 messages to catch up on so I am going to try and catch up. But I am going to skip non essentials
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:54 pmjust search for mafia instead of townies, also what are your pronouns
That is not my natural inclination. I'm better at finding town. I usually find too many. The least townie are the ones to go. Overall, read accuracy is not my biggest strength, unfortunately.

You can use any pronoun, thanks for asking.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Here's where I stand. Treat this as my legacy, too, as I will have to go for breakfast soon.

I continue to townread Boquise, lucy, JJJ and Marmot. I didn't like lucy's response to Seanzie and Marmot accusing her, because it felt like she was falling apart a little, but her recent posts have been decent. My read on the other three hasn't changed.

I townread Wilgy at the start of today, but it feels like he has fallen off a little and is coasting a bit on my townread of him. I realize it is close to EOD, and I don't think I'd vote him today, but I expect to see more from him tomorrow.

Creature has looked good to me today; not blindingly townie, but he's had his share of townie moments in his contributions. I feel pretty okay about him.

Seanzie has towntold quite a bit today and his pushes feel scattered (jumping from suspicion to suspicion) in a way that I associate with his town play. I don't have any concerns there.

I don't scumread Nate any more - I was worried he didn't really seem to care about his pushes or the gamestate, but he's explained it as not feeling the need to really push hard because everyone seems to hop on the wagons he makes. I believe him, I've had similar feelings myself in the past, and others have placed his play this game as being compatible with his town meta. Also I liked his analysis on fingersplints' falcon vote.

Rondo continues to be a fountain of chaos and essentially live Mac vouching for him + the fact that I don't think he would kill Mac. I wouldn't vote him today, I think, but my patience is fast running out. I don't really want him at endgame, and he's not contributing meaningfully. I don't even know what his scumreads are.

I continue to suspect fingersplints: see my case above.

Ender and Dizzy haven't really done much to redeem themselves since I initially stated intent to push them. Ender basically went "so vote me then" and then dipped. Dizzy has produced more content since, but his push on me doesn't make sense to me and he's expressed nervousness/fear about my reaction to it in a way I have never seen him do when he is town pushing me. I suspect that he was afraid I'd come in and obvtown it up and he'd eat the backlash in a bad way. Both of them remain squarely in my POE.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:49 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:46 pm
That was mostly a joke/don't worry about it.

But the core of truth is probably that I'm afraid to be wrong, wherever my suspicion/lack of town read lands. Inviting rifts is trouble, and this game is already not unlikely kind of trouble.
What does your POE look like right now?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:37 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:33 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:17 am The way I see this game is fairly simple.

Mac and JJJ are both playing to their obvious town power town selves. I think they are very likely just town but even if they are I suspect they are townsiding for now because they are bringing down a lot of unnecessary bad attention if they shove blatantly bad reads down our throat here. So either way their reads are probably going to be good D1.

I am likely going to prioritize hammering on the reads we have in our Venn diagram overlap as those are the most likely to be hits. If we don't get pelts after a bit it will be obvious something is rotten.

As mentioned earlier, I find Boquise, Wilgy and Lucy townie in addition to JJJ and Mac. I am hands off Rondo for now in deference to Mac's read. Nate feels like someone a little out of their depth but trying to do the best he can to be part of the solving which I think is a pretty okay place to be in.

Seanzie has been ~fine. He started off a little weaker than usual but his ISO of me was decent. I wouldn't put him in my town squad but I don't really have interest in a Seanzie exe today.

I interpreted Ender's cryptic approach to Seanzie earlier as a way to fish for reactions with him like he did with JJJ but he hasn't really followed through on that promise which leaves me wondering why he did it. I am also unnerved by how hands-off he is with Rondo, who he knows well and even gave advice on how to read. It's weird that me and Mac have a stronger read on Rondo than the guy who knows him the best.

Loosely, I have a POE pool of Falcon, Creature and Ender. The afks remain null, maybe bump Dizzy a bit higher since he is more shameless about lurking when he is town and feels obligated to try a bit harder as scum.
The fact that I know him best and am not making a read should tell y'all to be more careful.

I actually do think Mac is right for now but Mac's confidence is very strong. I can tell you 100% that Rondo could fake this D1 as wolf, with the caveat that he hasn't wolfed in forum yet and I know he's not 100% confident he can do the same level of fakery first try.

But that being said he's very capable of it irl so benefit of the doubt means I'm wary to trust anything I'm not confident is town indicative of him.
there are certain quirks I've built in my interactions with Rondo over several games that give me paths to reading him through how he approaches me specifically and those kind of reads are always difficult for other people to trust or even understand.

as best I can explain it... rondo hates the idea of me being able to read him well because he's very afraid of being the dumb townie who just gets pocketed and I've had several games where I correctly townread him while most of the thread including mafia tried to get him over. in each game he never treated me like a clear and exhibited paranoia of being pocketed. I think he could fake it but I don't think it's very likely that he could do so in a way that fools me.
Mac had a strong town read on Rondo. This is just one of those posts.
One reason to remove Mac from the game is to remove one loud Rondo supporter tbh
Alison

Post by Alison »

Are you actually a woman? I've been referring to you as he the whole time. Should I use other pronouns?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:57 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:54 pmjust search for mafia instead of townies, also what are your pronouns
That is not my natural inclination. I'm better at finding town. I usually find too many. The least townie are the ones to go. Overall, read accuracy is not my biggest strength, unfortunately.

Oh, neat. Thanks for clearing it up.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Eh. kinda feel Alison's legacy posts are performative.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:57 pm

why are we the same person
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:01 pm Eh. kinda feel Alison's legacy posts are performative.
Why?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:59 pm Mac had a strong town read on Rondo. This is just one of those posts.
One reason to remove Mac from the game is to remove one loud Rondo supporter tbh
These posts are the main reason I haven't been pushing Rondo today, yeah. I don't know if he'd kill the person shielding him from me.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dizzy, whats your general approach when deciding on NK? What do you prioritise?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:58 pmDizzy has produced more content since, but his push on me doesn't make sense to me and he's expressed nervousness/fear about my reaction to it in a way I have never seen him do when he is town pushing me. I suspect that he was afraid I'd come in and obvtown it up and he'd eat the backlash in a bad way.
If I was a wolf here who was afraid of you, I wouldn't have sussed you in the first place. That is pretty simple logic, my queen. I legit find your reasoning throughout the beginning of this game lacking. I'm not out to convince you though - I'm out to convince myself.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:03 pm Dizzy, whats your general approach when deciding on NK? What do you prioritise?
To keep the people with the best bussies alive.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:18 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:03 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:26 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:21 pm [VOTE: lucy] aubergine
if I was mafia would I be clumsy enough to make that read when I didn't have to?
I wouldn't call it impossible, but I also unfortunately don't know the answer to that question because I don't know you.

You probably wouldn't, but I've seen extremely skilled players make silly mistakes before so :shrug:
Why is it scummy to inaccurately describe another player's play in a game tbh?
on the contrary, they finds it scummy because i was right
Could you talk more about this? Im not sure I follow
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:04 pm the marmot wagon intrigues me...

I think it's a genuine c/w and will tunnel marmot if falcon is a miss

lel
this kinda matches my thoughts on the fast moving Marmot votes on sod and how i believe wolves could have assumed that i would join in too tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:03 pm Dizzy, whats your general approach when deciding on NK? What do you prioritise?
To keep the people with the best bussies alive.
dangit you realised the agenda behind my question smh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:00 pm
Are you actually a woman? I've been referring to you as he the whole time. Should I use other pronouns?
I honestly don't identify strongly with man or woman, but most see me as a pretty non-masculine man.
I myself have weak town reads on both man and woman, so I'm voting sleep until I have more info.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:35 am
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:32 am yesterday during our thing, how closely were you paying attention to marmot @Seanzie
I've been mulling over what I think of Marmot there. It is quite possible, perhaps even likely he was flame fanning. I know why I stayed on you (I forgot to move my vote), but I was kind of surprised to see that he did as well. He also kinda just dipped once I backed off you in a way that I didn't like; like his only vested interest in the situation was to get me pushing you.
Do you still feel this way? Did anything change while I was asleep?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:06 pm
I honestly don't identify strongly with man or woman, but most see me as a pretty non-masculine man.
I myself have weak town reads on both man and woman, so I'm voting sleep until I have more info.
I do enjoy the pronoun she as mixing it up. Different people using different pronouns based on how they feel gives me joy.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

dizzy is norwegian
thats enough for me tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:18 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:03 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:26 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:21 pm [VOTE: lucy] aubergine
if I was mafia would I be clumsy enough to make that read when I didn't have to?
I wouldn't call it impossible, but I also unfortunately don't know the answer to that question because I don't know you.

You probably wouldn't, but I've seen extremely skilled players make silly mistakes before so :shrug:
Why is it scummy to inaccurately describe another player's play in a game tbh?
on the contrary, they finds it scummy because i was right
Could you talk more about this? Im not sure I follow
sean makes a follow up message or two with good explanations
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:06 pm
Cool! I wish you all the best in figuring out your gender stuff.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:07 pm dizzy is norwegian
thats enough for me tbh
Vi kan prate med hverandre i hemmelighet!
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

i'mma sleep

my vote is on Wilgy because I think a player who has history (according to Marmot iirc) with mac should not crumble at Mac pressure tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:08 pmCool! I wish you all the best in figuring out your gender stuff.
Thanks! :cloud9:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:40 am Allow me to break character for a moment to advise:

Sorry I didn't get to analyze afew players against each other. Work killed me yesterday during the day.

Then I didn't get any sleep afterwards.

Brain is functioning at probably 20% capacity. Trying to multitask causes headaches.

I'll be shitposting and answering easy thoughts likely until EoD and trusting my d1 gut.

In short, you don't have the right.
What would be your reaction to another player posting this?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:08 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:07 pm dizzy is norwegian
thats enough for me tbh
Vi kan prate med hverandre i hemmelighet!
Ingen förstår! Fisk! Sill! Surströmming! Suröl! All makt åt Tengil!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 549
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:44 pmI'm not sure this man cares about the roof.
This reference is way too old, what am I doing. @DrWilgy @Marmot @fingersplints you're my only hope

I vaguely recall a relation to something Epi said, but I can't recall the context.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:44 am Also Jay being on Creature gives me bad feels. I don't think Creature is a good vote.
Why?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

dizzy how aware are you of my town meta tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:10 pm dizzy how aware are you of my town meta tbh
Not very. I've spectated a few games you've been in. I also have an impression of you both as a person and as a player through nebulous mafia community osmosis and teasing you endlessly in specchat. Why are you asking?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 549
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:38 pm wanna explain your vote? @Marmot

I actually felt alright about your explanation of your seanzie comment before, but I wanted to see what would happen if I left my vote there and pretended like I didn't. I still have some catchup to do to see if there's anything to glean.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Hustles”