Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 4]

Post by Boquise »

Honestly, game state should be easy. Remove 4 people from the poe and we have a wolf team
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:11 pm Honestly, game state should be easy. Remove 4 people from the poe and we have a wolf team
With that I mean that we each pick out 4 town reads and compare lists
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

@Marmot Nate is town
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 334
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:11 pm Honestly, game state should be easy. Remove 4 people from the poe and we have a wolf team
That's exactly it. If I trust my gut that you/Jay are town, I'm halfway there AND you're both strong players. Are either of you good enough to burn me on that? Sure. But at least for today I'd rather solve from that position.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I am only yeeting between Creature/Alison/Lucy/Fingers today

One of them is 100% town (I realised I didn't do math good before)

There must be mafia inside there because I don't think 100% of scum is between Nate/Marmot/JJJ/Rondo
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

And I'm not really considering a world where you/Jay are w/w. I think your insistence of a wolf in you/Alison/Jay would be frankly insane if that was a 2/3. (Which also rules out you/Alison as teamed in my mind)
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:20 pm And I'm not really considering a world where you/Jay are w/w. I think your insistence of a wolf in you/Alison/Jay would be frankly insane if that was a 2/3. (Which also rules out you/Alison as teamed in my mind)
Nice tbh
I am either insanely pocketed by your logic or I will just believe in my town reads tbh

@Marmot this is town
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

Wagons wayy too stagnated
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Why is Marmot scum, Nate?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Tho
My whole poe is inactive atm :wowee:
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

I was about to ask you to help me sort Marmot vs Lucy :P

I posted the beginnings of a case earlier, mostly around Marmot's interactions yesterday with Dizzy and the progression of his Jay read. I recall that the Dizzy interaction was something you commented when it happened yesterday, so I'm wondering how you feel about it today. I'm also looking forward to Marmot responding to it.

Despite whatever misgivings I have, if Marmot's town I'd much rather find that before EOD and keep him alive. And if he's town, that would mean bumping Lucy or Fingersplints into my POE. I worry about having so many low posters in my POE, but I'm not sure how to get around that. Another thing we'd have to reckon with is Marmot's townreads of Creature/Fingersplints.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 0]

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:36 pm One of the things I was pinged by in the last few hours of yesterday that I wanted to go back and find, was Marmot's handling of Dizzy. There was a point where Marmot got frustrated that Dizzy wouldn't just make up his mind, especially that he continued to tinfoil Marmot despite Marmot agreeing with him. I'm quoting Marmot's explanation from the time too, because I buy that the frustration was real and I can see it coming from a towny place of trying to work with Dizzy but being suspected. But I can also see it as frustration that Dizzy is a wildcard that just won't stay pocketed. This is the relevant stuff, spoilered for length:
Spoiler: show
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:06 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:04 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:46 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:43 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 pm

No, I'm really asking.
There was a point in Fleabag where Jay took multiple votes at the end of a day phase in the form of a flashwagon. I took the opportunity to support it to make it look like it had some serious momentum, both to gauge Jay's reaction, and to gauge the thread's reaction to seeing him as a wagon.

Jay's reaction at the time I found townie. I already thought he was town (which I was right), so perhaps I had conf-biased myself, but I thought it was a potentially useful exercise nonetheless. I don't remember much else from that event.

Seeing momentum here, I thought it could be useful to try said tactic again. Jay does look like he's had momentum building on him since mid Day 2 or so. I however think he's still performed just fine under that pressure.

Also, as I've said before, I think Jay is turning into the fallguy for the heat being put on the towncore, and I believe that makes it more likely a miss.
Wat.

That was a complete meme wagon, and Jimmay was never going over in that game.

Whereas here, the suspicion on him is very real.

Do you expect him to perform bad under pressure as mafia more?

Why do you have that feeling, that he's the fallguy? Ender and me have pressured him, Alison to a lesser degree.
I mean, someone who isn't caught up and peaks at the poll doesn't know that

I've already explained it. Boq/jjj/Alison keep getting mentioned as a group, and Jay is taking most of the heat of that group

Boq had taken some.

Alison has taken next to none.

What do you think about that
@Alison I'm getting really bad feels from this whole exchange in regards to Jay/Marmot

Are you even trying to entertain my perspective?
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:07 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:06 pmAre you even trying to entertain my perspective?
Yes. I also feel like it's kind of outrageous for me to tinfoil you while doing it. Maybe I should stop
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:09 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:16 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:10 pmWhat makes you think Jay/Marmot are aligned specifically? And why does the Ender read anchor the rest of yours?
I'm having weird inexplicable creepy feels about Marmot, a player I should town read if he's town. I think he might be out of scum range, but at the same time, I can't shake the suspicion. I also dreamt that I read the thread and was convinced Jay/Marmot was mafia. Yes, this is real. Marmot voted for Jay when me and Ender asked, but imo he's been hedgy about a read there and I felt that he didn't really want to vote there. I was not happy with the way he made it to be a reaction vote when I asked him about it later. He also said Jay is taking a lot of heat, when in fact, it was pretty much just me and Ender. Doesn't seem real. Jay's read on Marmot also feels like it could be on a teammate.

Boq/Jay interaction is also weird. Boq null reading Jay in spite of the thread is something I didn't notice, but it is striking to me now. Then Jay makes a whole case and a scum read on Boq. Boq ends up town reading Jay. Jay votes somewhere else.

Ender is the town read where I have probably made the biggest leap of faith. I don't see anything scummy in his posts really. I don't see who he would be teamed with. He doesn't seem concerned about being caught as scum at all. I just don't think he is. If this is wrong anyway though, my reads would obviously be a lot different.
Don't ask me to vote for Jay if you can't deal with the pressure of forcing that wagon
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:10 pm I don't know what to say Dizzy, it's hard to work with you when you turn around and talk about your tinfoil read on me multiple times a day. I want to. I'm putting aside my paranoia of you for now to try and do the same.
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:09 pmDon't ask me to vote for Jay if you can't deal with the pressure of forcing that wagon
I don't really know what you're saying here.

I'm frustrated that you seem to tinfoil me when I'm trying to entertain your desires in this game.

Worth noting that Dizzy was tinfoiling Marmot but never voted there, his vote was jumping between Jay/Alison/Creature for much of the day.

Also worth noting that their original disagreement was about Jay. This is the start of it:
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:34 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:32 pm @Marmot Why did you vote Jimmay when you clearly didn't want to?
Fleabag
What does that mean?
:ponder:
No, I'm really asking.
There was a point in Fleabag where Jay took multiple votes at the end of a day phase in the form of a flashwagon. I took the opportunity to support it to make it look like it had some serious momentum, both to gauge Jay's reaction, and to gauge the thread's reaction to seeing him as a wagon.

Jay's reaction at the time I found townie. I already thought he was town (which I was right), so perhaps I had conf-biased myself, but I thought it was a potentially useful exercise nonetheless. I don't remember much else from that event.

Seeing momentum here, I thought it could be useful to try said tactic again. Jay does look like he's had momentum building on him since mid Day 2 or so. I however think he's still performed just fine under that pressure.

Also, as I've said before, I think Jay is turning into the fallguy for the heat being put on the towncore, and I believe that makes it more likely a miss.

And I'm trying to untangle the thread of Marmot's read on Jay at this point. He voted Jay earlier (3rd vote), but it was a test to see how Jay reacted and Marmot thought Jay handled it the same as in Fleabag when Jay was town. But then he was frustrated that Dizzy changed his mind and moved off of Jay:
"Don't ask me to vote for Jay if you can't deal with the pressure of forcing that wagon"

Why the frustration if he thinks Jay is town? And what between then and now has moved Jay to lock wolf?
I do remember that I thought Marmot's reaction was weird because it was such a stark contrast to mine. I cant really give you a yeh town or yeh scum conclusion though
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:36 pm One of the things I was pinged by in the last few hours of yesterday that I wanted to go back and find, was Marmot's handling of Dizzy. There was a point where Marmot got frustrated that Dizzy wouldn't just make up his mind, especially that he continued to tinfoil Marmot despite Marmot agreeing with him. I'm quoting Marmot's explanation from the time too, because I buy that the frustration was real and I can see it coming from a towny place of trying to work with Dizzy but being suspected. But I can also see it as frustration that Dizzy is a wildcard that just won't stay pocketed. This is the relevant stuff, spoilered for length:

Wat.

Why do you have that feeling, that he's the fallguy? Ender and me have pressured him, Alison to a lesser degree.

I've already explained it. Boq/jjj/Alison keep getting mentioned as a group, and Jay is taking most of the heat of that group

Boq had taken some.

@Alison I'm getting really bad feels from this whole exchange in regards to Jay/Marmot

Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:06 pmAre you even trying to entertain my perspective?
Yes. I also feel like it's kind of outrageous for me to tinfoil you while doing it. Maybe I should stop
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:10 pmWhat makes you think Jay/Marmot are aligned specifically? And why does the Ender read anchor the rest of yours?
I'm having weird inexplicable creepy feels about Marmot, a player I should town read if he's town. I think he might be out of scum range, but at the same time, I can't shake the suspicion. I also dreamt that I read the thread and was convinced Jay/Marmot was mafia. Yes, this is real. Marmot voted for Jay when me and Ender asked, but imo he's been hedgy about a read there and I felt that he didn't really want to vote there. I was not happy with the way he made it to be a reaction vote when I asked him about it later. He also said Jay is taking a lot of heat, when in fact, it was pretty much just me and Ender. Doesn't seem real. Jay's read on Marmot also feels like it could be on a teammate.

Boq/Jay interaction is also weird. Boq null reading Jay in spite of the thread is something I didn't notice, but it is striking to me now. Then Jay makes a whole case and a scum read on Boq. Boq ends up town reading Jay. Jay votes somewhere else.

Ender is the town read where I have probably made the biggest leap of faith. I don't see anything scummy in his posts really. I don't see who he would be teamed with. He doesn't seem concerned about being caught as scum at all. I just don't think he is. If this is wrong anyway though, my reads would obviously be a lot different.
Don't ask me to vote for Jay if you can't deal with the pressure of forcing that wagon
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:10 pm I don't know what to say Dizzy, it's hard to work with you when you turn around and talk about your tinfoil read on me multiple times a day. I want to. I'm putting aside my paranoia of you for now to try and do the same.
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:09 pmDon't ask me to vote for Jay if you can't deal with the pressure of forcing that wagon

I'm frustrated that you seem to tinfoil me when I'm trying to entertain your desires in this game.

Worth noting that Dizzy was tinfoiling Marmot but never voted there, his vote was jumping between Jay/Alison/Creature for much of the day.

Also worth noting that their original disagreement was about Jay. This is the start of it:
Marmot wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm

Fleabag
What does that mean?
No, I'm really asking.

And I'm trying to untangle the thread of Marmot's read on Jay at this point. He voted Jay earlier (3rd vote), but it was a test to see how Jay reacted and Marmot thought Jay handled it the same as in Fleabag when Jay was town. But then he was frustrated that Dizzy changed his mind and moved off of Jay:
"Don't ask me to vote for Jay if you can't deal with the pressure of forcing that wagon"

Why the frustration if he thinks Jay is town? And what between then and now has moved Jay to lock wolf?
I do remember that I thought Marmot's reaction was weird because it was such a stark contrast to mine. I cant really give you a yeh town or yeh scum conclusion though

Well, maybe the better question is whether we believe that Marmot's vote for Jay was indeed a reaction test, since the core disagreement here was Dizzy asking why he voted Jay, Marmot pointing to a past game to say it was a similar reaction test, and Dizzy calling bullshit (and tinfoiling Jay/Marmot as paired for it). I need to go back and look at the context.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 3]

Post by Boquise »

i fell asleep
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:01 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm

Wat.

Boq had taken some.

What does that mean?
No, I'm really asking.

Well, maybe the better question is whether we believe that Marmot's vote for Jay was indeed a reaction test, since the core disagreement here was Dizzy asking why he voted Jay, Marmot pointing to a past game to say it was a similar reaction test, and Dizzy calling bullshit (and tinfoiling Jay/Marmot as paired for it). I need to go back and look at the context.
honestly i dont have much to say on this except just waiting for marmot to appear and answer tbh
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

What are your pros/cons with Marmot? Would you place him in your 4 town?

And talk to me about Lucy, you said you had a spicy take.

(I need to run some errands, but I'll be back in a bit)
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:15 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:28 am GTH who is the exact mafia team?

Everyone pls answer
If I had to pick an exact team right now I'd say Marmot/Alison/Creature.

What's your answer?
Creature/boq/lucy
Gro-oo-ovy
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

this game is hideous, i couldn’t look at it for 2 days, and i hop on now when people are first discussing me lmfao, terrible timing
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

currently i’m ambivalent if you’ve sent me to semis or not judging by my play this game @Boquise
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:38 pm

Everyone pls answer

What's your answer?
Creature/boq/lucy
where’s the lucy boq connection
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:40 pm

Everyone pls answer

What's your answer?
Creature/boq/lucy
where’s the lucy boq connection
I haven’t gotten that far as to how probable it is that’s the entire team. Just my gut answer to my own question.
You at the end was also intentional as the last one I thought of.
Gro-oo-ovy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:16 pm
That's exactly it. If I trust my gut that you/Jay are town, I'm halfway there AND you're both strong players. Are either of you good enough to burn me on that? Sure. But at least for today I'd rather solve from that position.
mafia creates such a game state by leaving inactive townies alive, but can you give me more of an argument for why you boq and jjj are town?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:33 pm What are your pros/cons with Marmot? Would you place him in your 4 town?

And talk to me about Lucy, you said you had a spicy take.

(I need to run some errands, but I'll be back in a bit)
i like how he tries to play the game today and his engagement level, that is pretty much it
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:39 pm currently i’m ambivalent if you’ve sent me to semis or not judging by my play this game @Boquise
what
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:18 pm I am only yeeting between Creature/Alison/Lucy/Fingers today

One of them is 100% town (I realised I didn't do math good before)

There must be mafia inside there because I don't think 100% of scum is between Nate/Marmot/JJJ/Rondo
i’ll vote for marmot + other 3
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:39 pm this game is hideous, i couldn’t look at it for 2 days, and i hop on now when people are first discussing me lmfao, terrible timing
i kinda dont understand this feeling at all and you are not really being discussed outside of me tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:45 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:39 pm currently i’m ambivalent if you’ve sent me to semis or not judging by my play this game @Boquise
what
having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something

jury picks
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Everyone pls answer

What's your answer?
Creature/boq/lucy
That doesnt make much sense at all tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

ergh maybe i should try to iso marmot despite being half asleep
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:46 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:39 pm this game is hideous, i couldn’t look at it for 2 days, and i hop on now when people are first discussing me lmfao, terrible timing
i kinda dont understand this feeling at all and you are not really being discussed outside of me tbh
discussed nonetheless, you don’t find this to be a miserable game?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:46 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:45 pm
what
having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something

jury picks
oookay tbh
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Everyone pls answer

What's your answer?
Creature/boq/lucy
Well I could say the same to yours.
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:47 pm
it has been a monologue made up of a few sentences
idk if miserable, i have barely had the time to play but I am noticing the difference between your engagement levels in this and the quali. You have fallen quite off after D1 tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:48 pm

Everyone pls answer

What's your answer?
Creature/boq/lucy
Well I could say the same to yours.
Why doesnt Creature/Alison/Lucy/You make sense? It contains 2 of your poe.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

and i also would like need to know more than "gut" on Creature/Boq/Lucy
have you read anything today?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:49 pm
idk if miserable, i have barely had the time to play but I am noticing the difference between your engagement levels in this and the quali. You have fallen quite off after D1 tbh
excluding d1 my engagement feels similar, does it not?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

[VOTE: Boq] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:51 pm and i also would like need to know more than "gut" on Creature/Boq/Lucy
That’s the second time this game you have made comments if I’ve read anything. Why do you keep discrediting my posts as “having not read”? I didn’t say anything to imply I hadn’t read today

This isn’t the first time I’ve voiced concern over you so it’s a bit more than “gut”. The exercise was quick Gth read and the “gut” was Lucy
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:53 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:51 pm and i also would like need to know more than "gut" on Creature/Boq/Lucy
That’s the second time this game you have made comments if I’ve read anything. Why do you keep discrediting my posts as “having not read”? I didn’t say anything to imply I hadn’t read today

This isn’t the first time I’ve voiced concern over you so it’s a bit more than “gut”. The exercise was quick Gth read and the “gut” was Lucy
i am discrediting you because it doesnt make any sense considering today and my focus. It does show that you arent reading the game.
Why doesnt my poe make sense when if we remove you it is 66% the same poe as yours?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:51 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:49 pm
excluding d1 my engagement feels similar, does it not?
no lol
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

either fingers keeps playing into the archetype i have always encountered to be town, or is just scum who isnt really reading the thread
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

and yeah you will have to accept, regardless of your alignment, that i will ask and push statements that to me does not make any logical sense.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

marmot 11 pages.
Nice.

creature completely checking out feels more town lean on him which destroys my world but eh okay
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:56 pm

i am discrediting you because it doesnt make any sense considering today and my focus. It does show that you arent reading the game.
Why doesnt my poe make sense when if we remove you it is 66% the same poe as yours?
I fail to see how it shows that I am not reading.

It doesn’t make sense because of my interactions with most of those players. Alison in particular has posted the largest case on me. Unless you think she is making a lot of unnecessary effort to bus me
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:01 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:56 pm

I fail to see how it shows that I am not reading.

It doesn’t make sense because of my interactions with most of those players. Alison in particular has posted the largest case on me. Unless you think she is making a lot of unnecessary effort to bus me
well for one i did write just there "if we remove you" so you didnt really see that part no?
Lucy/Alison/Creature
Why does it not make sense?

regarding your first question - it shows that you have read zero of my approach today, my gripes, and how creature played last eod.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

lucy what are you doing rn
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

No, I read that part fine, thanks.

Your point was that our POE’s are the same “if you remove me”
You didn’t remove me though. You had me and my point to it not making sense was about my connections within your POE where you had me.
Gro-oo-ovy
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:07 pm No, I read that part fine, thanks.

Your point was that our POE’s are the same “if you remove me”
You didn’t remove me though. You had me and my point to it not making sense was about my connections within your POE where you had me.
so you dont want to answer my question, ok
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

i have fingers still in the archetype that usually ends up being town. In my career, I have only been wrong on it once so we will see where it goes tbh
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’ve answered your questions.
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Hustles”