Total votes: 10
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by Seanzie »

Vivax wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:52 pm I'm not going to fight an Ender wagon, but kinda want Nanook more.
Where'd that come from?
Which part? The specific Ender/Nanookness of the post, or me wanting Nanook?

Ender/Nanook comes from Achromatic having put those names forward and the people seem to push more towards Ender.

Nanook's actions remind me a lot of how Nanook plays as scum sometimes. He is being overly generous to NAA to pocket NAA, his pushes are meh, moving votes seemingly more to avoid sus and push opporunistically than seeming to care about where he was voting.

Earlier D2 when I came in the thread, him moving off me onto Porscha I think pinged me, and just now he had another movement that pinged me. He can be lazy IiT as either alignment, but there are certain things he does more as scum than town and I think I'm seeing those things.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

In conclusion I can admit that I had certain expectations about playing here that are on me, and no one should feel bad that I got frustrated a bit today. Not sure if anyone would, but yeah just needed to vent a little bit.

Nanook/Ender are my two favorite lynches as of now, but if king mac the wise comes in and wants to affirm flanders or whatever then sure.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I don't think I've been particularly lazy in thread
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:19 pm I don't think I've been particularly lazy in thread
You have been more disengaged than usual

But like you were also V disengaged in the em mafia 2 game so idk maybe you're busy
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Nanook you mentioned day 1 that you were going to be laid back in thread but your behind the scenes solving would be not lazy. How is it going for you behind the scenes? Can you talk your progression of not being interested in a Wilgy lynch to voting them as day draws to an end?

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:21 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:19 pm I don't think I've been particularly lazy in thread
You have been more disengaged than usual

But like you were also V disengaged in the em mafia 2 game so idk maybe you're busy
I mean I spent like a thousand posts talking to achro lol

Idk I mean I think I usually come across as disengaged to some extent, that's just kinda how I interact with the game, don't really think that's the same thing as being lazy
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DrWilgy »

Good morning.

I feel like shit and apologize for being unable to keep up.

What's the primary argument for Flanders and Porscha?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:23 pm Nanook you mentioned day 1 that you were going to be laid back in thread but your behind the scenes solving would be not lazy. How is it going for you behind the scenes? Can you talk your progression of not being interested in a Wilgy lynch to voting them as day draws to an end?
Its pretty straightforward really, they hit some of the town markers i look for wiyh wilgy when they were here, but not to the point id lock it, and the longer they're gone the less inclined I am to continue TRing them. They're certainly *capable* of having this game as town, they also did it fairly recently as mafia too, and with the d1 maf kill into no death n1, today is a good day to deal with a slot like wilgy's, particularly since the rest of the day hasn't just been a sleepwalk into killing him
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually Ender too. Why Ender?

Current grasp on the game is that Tommy flipped W and during a skim about 20 pages ago there was an argument towards Porscha and I was like "well that sounds good, but I have no means of knowing of it's legitimate or not."
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Speak of the devil
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Wilgz be towny or die in the poe
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:26 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:23 pm Nanook you mentioned day 1 that you were going to be laid back in thread but your behind the scenes solving would be not lazy. How is it going for you behind the scenes? Can you talk your progression of not being interested in a Wilgy lynch to voting them as day draws to an end?
Its pretty straightforward really, they hit some of the town markers i look for wiyh wilgy when they were here, but not to the point id lock it, and the longer they're gone the less inclined I am to continue TRing them. They're certainly *capable* of having this game as town, they also did it fairly recently as mafia too, and with the d1 maf kill into no death n1, today is a good day to deal with a slot like wilgy's, particularly since the rest of the day hasn't just been a sleepwalk into killing him
Nook T.
Image Image Image
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:27 pm Actually Ender too. Why Ender?

Current grasp on the game is that Tommy flipped W and during a skim about 20 pages ago there was an argument towards Porscha and I was like "well that sounds good, but I have no means of knowing of it's legitimate or not."
Well my ender read is a bit complicated and has a lot do to with people either being shielded or town reading a lot of other slots. Porscha had a possible slip on Mac early day 1 but most agree she has looked better today. Flanders is a "every time we wagon someone they look good so let's try this" with results pending.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:28 pm Wilgz be towny or die in the poe
No, Likely unless I survive long enough to feel better and preform ISOs.

For now I think it'd be best for me to try to just involve and read some key arguments so I can at least come to a super semi informed decision.
Image Image Image
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:26 pm
I mean, that does literally mindmeld with how I have felt about it personally so okay, do feel better about Nook at least for now ;o
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorry that sentence didn't come across clearly. It was "No I will not be super town Wilgy, and yes I'll likely die in PoE unless given another cycle or two."
Image Image Image

Idk you're making a good start, keep going and i might shield you

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:28 pm Wilgz be towny or die in the poe
No, Likely unless I survive long enough to feel better and preform ISOs.

For now I think it'd be best for me to try to just involve and read some key arguments so I can at least come to a super semi informed decision.
Like keep doing this, this is good
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

You have a D2 pass. Keep up with the game and give us 200% or die
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:31 pm Idk you're making a good start, keep going and i might shield you
You are his only voter did he even need a shield today
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:35 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:28 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:00 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:58 pm So anyway boy the game sure is going well. Maybe we should realize making it personal doesn't benefit us and if we feel the need to do that maybe it's time to step away before you make other people upset with your non mafia related issues. Game thread health and all.
Not all of us have the emotional control of a Buddhist monk Achro lol
I was super pissed at points in this game I just don't allow my inner turmoil to come through in my words because it isn't appropriate or good for town to let those be typed. I did however punch a pillow.
When
When I got told to fuck off I was about to make Mac's soul leave his body before I remembered I am 35 not 20 and I don't do things like that anymore. When Lucy tried to tell me how I thought or I didn't understand how I play the game of mafia was really grating and just wrong. In general a lot of people taking the piss about how I play this game when from my point of view my solving and game state management has been a clear step above literally everyone else, which is really illustrated with the suspicion of me being "didn't want to lynch useless wolf day 1, achro bad" which is honestly just beyond the pale. Like it shows really clearly that some people just don't... get game solving at all or how there was obvious massive benefit to not piling on Tommy regardless of circumstance nor have there been many considerations or interactions of how I develop my reads.

This whole game has collectively been one bad vibe for me even though they have bright spots to the point where I am ready to shrug, say sure kill me, and then talk about it in dead chat lol. It's just not been a good vibe and I think a lot of people have an impression of me but it doesn't match up with the player who has admitted several times to having disadvantages in terms of player history and admitting I don't feel confident but I just don't think that should stand in the way of solving.

Doesn't feel like there's a lot of solving going on this game just basic reads and it's kind of beneath me which you can take however you like and shake your head at me but I've handled myself well and I know that because I know when I haven't.
wait when did I say that

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:31 pm Idk you're making a good start, keep going and i might shield you
You are his only voter did he even need a shield today
Maybe not, history says there's a solid chance things swing towards him if people don't like his catchup

There are also future days to consider
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:32 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:58 pm So anyway boy the game sure is going well. Maybe we should realize making it personal doesn't benefit us and if we feel the need to do that maybe it's time to step away before you make other people upset with your non mafia related issues. Game thread health and all.
I was super pissed at points in this game I just don't allow my inner turmoil to come through in my words because it isn't appropriate or good for town to let those be typed. I did however punch a pillow.
When
When I got told to fuck off I was about to make Mac's soul leave his body before I remembered I am 35 not 20 and I don't do things like that anymore. When Lucy tried to tell me how I thought or I didn't understand how I play the game of mafia was really grating and just wrong. In general a lot of people taking the piss about how I play this game when from my point of view my solving and game state management has been a clear step above literally everyone else, which is really illustrated with the suspicion of me being "didn't want to lynch useless wolf day 1, achro bad" which is honestly just beyond the pale. Like it shows really clearly that some people just don't... get game solving at all or how there was obvious massive benefit to not piling on Tommy regardless of circumstance nor have there been many considerations or interactions of how I develop my reads.

This whole game has collectively been one bad vibe for me even though they have bright spots to the point where I am ready to shrug, say sure kill me, and then talk about it in dead chat lol. It's just not been a good vibe and I think a lot of people have an impression of me but it doesn't match up with the player who has admitted several times to having disadvantages in terms of player history and admitting I don't feel confident but I just don't think that should stand in the way of solving.

Doesn't feel like there's a lot of solving going on this game just basic reads and it's kind of beneath me which you can take however you like and shake your head at me but I've handled myself well and I know that because I know when I haven't.
wait when did I say that
You were talking about assumptions I make as a mafia player with Mac and it was pretty tilting because you have no idea what you are talking about when it coms to my mentality.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:28 pm

Well my ender read is a bit complicated and has a lot do to with people either being shielded or town reading a lot of other slots. Porscha had a possible slip on Mac early day 1 but most agree she has looked better today. Flanders is a "every time we wagon someone they look good so let's try this" with results pending.
So I did see abit about Ender voting me. Felt like some low hanging fruit which feels off for their slot. I don't know if I'd associate Ender with that.

How'd you speak on Porscha's interactions with Tommy?

Flanders being a bus jumper was never indicative of a W Flanders as far as I know of them.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:33 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:32 pm
When

wait when did I say that
You were talking about assumptions I make as a mafia player with Mac and it was pretty tilting because you have no idea what you are talking about when it coms to my mentality.
that was me spelunking and taking a look at your mentality, you couldn't argue you had other assumptions
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I meant no offense, but I'm naturally extremely grating after asking my sort of questions
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

About caught up

I'll vote Achro, but I don't expect him being chopped.
Egocentric, but his case on me is just not good and the way he goes about it is also not good. He has talked mostly about me all day, and I have not been able to be around, which he knew. He simultaneously says he only has questions for me that he wants to clarify, but he has clearly been pushing for my chop.
The questions was me calling Tommy "frozen", which I wasn't actually doing. I can get misunderstand a joke. But I literally did the same mocking tone right after when I voted Porscha and I had stated that I hadn't actually read much of the game. I did not for real argue that Tommy was frozen. I don't really understand why I couldn't do this, joke or not as town anyway.
Second thing is he didn't like me exaggerating my read on Sabi. As I said I was exaggerating it in my head, because it was something I felt good about and wanted to go with. At some point on D2 I did ask myself if I really town read Sabi that much, as it was mostly a vibes read. Why I can I not do this as town? In any case, Sabi is a strong town read for me now largely because of her emotions in thread.

Ender is a bad chop. I think he's town and he probably has the best reads in the game at this point.

I don't really like the Flanders chop either. Though I do not like his vote or constant wolf read on me, the reasoning with me misspelling isn't really something I see a wolf do. I might be wrong. Also I'm curious if the misspelling he thought of was in the copy pasta meme I use lol

If Achro flips w at any point, Rondo is a possibility even if Lucy vouches for them. Go through their dynamic.

Here's my most confident town reads:
Sabi
Ender
Nanook
Mac

Nook is a read based on my experience of him and how we vibe in thread, before anyone asks.

I have other town reads too, but these are the ones I feel good about.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:36 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:28 pm

So I did see abit about Ender voting me. Felt like some low hanging fruit which feels off for their slot. I don't know if I'd associate Ender with that.

How'd you speak on Porscha's interactions with Tommy?

Flanders being a bus jumper was never indicative of a W Flanders as far as I know of them.
No for Flanders it was mac noting that we piled on people and THEY looked good, not that flanders was hopping.

Porscha's interactions with Tommy weren't much of anything if I recall as she didn't post before day ended regarding him much.

Ender I would... have to compile posts, which I can. Partially PoE, partially a ping, partially noting that everyone says he isnt out of his wolf range and I was probably being too quick to clear him day 1

(see I do listen)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, I saw someone argue for there being a buster on the Tommy wagon. I understand the argument, though I don't think it's great even on normal days. But keep in mind that the day was cut short, so we don't actually know were the votes would end up anyway. Speaking for myself, it's probably not unlikely that I'd move my vote again if the day had continued.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Dyslexicon what’s ur read on me specifically
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I need to sleep so gl gl
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:43 pm @Dyslexicon what’s ur read on me specifically
I think you're town unless with exactly Rondo, which I also think is unlikely, so town.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

And now I'm back to being confused.

If flaunders flips w, then who.

If flaunders flips V, then who.

(sorry I need these questions to help me figure out)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:44 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:43 pm @Dyslexicon what’s ur read on me specifically
I think you're town unless with exactly Rondo, which I also think is unlikely, so town.
So you can go on the town list too, yes
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Dizzy confuses me but that's a d3 issue when she's more active
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:46 pm Dizzy confuses me but that's a d3 issue when she's more active
What is confusing
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:30 am alright good news is I didn't skip anything

bad news is I did almost of this reading while high and it is now past 3am

here is quick group list before I sleep

Pretty equally TR'D:
mac - fuck you guys I'm never rescinding this read out of spite
lucy - think the interactions with tommy just spew them town and regardless of that, lucy strong TR for me on their own merit
rondo - pretty sure i'm seeing town rondo repeatedly right now. strong on brand rondo
sabi - can't explain it just obv town sabi for me

TL:
nook - casual self
vivax - confuses me sometimes but seems genuine
wilgy - think day 1 reads are a little wack but the way he went about attempting it came off as t!wilgy to me
dizzy - seems confident and playing on brand

Unsure leveled into POE:
achro - makes a few good points but their interactions with others from a broader viewpoint kinda throw me off and I almost feel like there is an agenda that I can't put my finger on, unsure if hallucinating at this point
flanders - ate a little towny but hate the tunnel on me for IRL reasons out of my control. aggressive is not generally the motto for t!flanders in my experience
seanzie - playstyle meta tells me town, low-post-count-meta tells me not town, need to see more
ender - agreed with mac that ender usually has a certain way about him when he's town that isn't really being exhibited here and it may be alignment indicative
NAA - never knew what to do with NAA, never will, just always okay with this slot being yeeted until further notice
This is why I'm not a fan of readslists like these, they're often from mafia doing a token effort after being away for the thread for too long. Porscha didn't place a vote either at the end of it.
Would be NAI on its content but making one in this context looks a tad skoomy as it's easier for town to just sheep and post relaxedly without being afraid of looking like doing too little.

It's the saner play to go Porscha, probably.

Then here she was replying to the wrong post, It was a Sabi -> Rondo question but Por felt like it was directed at her so that's nervous-y
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:45 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:19 pm

You've just come across kinda desperate and panicked at times.
Because I'm kinda lost at what direction to go. I thought I had something irt Sean but that was not it.
why was that not it?

why are you panicked about what direction to take after a wolf flip and no nk?

thats literally why you're suspicious...
I'm not panicked. I'm lost at where to find partners.

Sean town told coming back into the game.
can you walk me through the town tell since you know Seanzie better than me?
Jesus fucking christ just read the game
?? i have my own way of determining sean alignment, I want to know yours
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I agree that there is never a reason to flip Dizzy here when Ender is right there.

Although it does tickle me that multiple people who know Ender well and who I town read say Ender isn't out of their wolf range but dizzy has a glowing review so not helping the paranoia.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:48 pm I agree that there is never a reason to flip Dizzy here when Ender is right there.

Although it does tickle me that multiple people who know Ender well and who I town read say Ender isn't out of their wolf range but dizzy has a glowing review so not helping the paranoia.
I also shielded Ender but I also have the least confidence in my reads this game soooo uh yea
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:46 pm Dizzy confuses me but that's a d3 issue when she's more active
What is confusing
Just your reads list but go get skme sleep. I rather have time for me to think about it to see if it's my paranoia or not
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:27 am I'm not going to lie, Vivax's reaction to my case honestly makes me want to townread him because I don't see the reason for a wolf to hard townread someone trying to case them in a situation when they could just join the wagon on them.

And most of the the posts in the ISO aren't ones I immediately sus, and outside the Tommy progression I don't have a huge reason to sus them anymore.
It just makes me think of a wolf town casing another wolf because they are doing good 'town' work >_> But that is just a tinfoil thought
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:14 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:27 am I'm not going to lie, Vivax's reaction to my case honestly makes me want to townread him because I don't see the reason for a wolf to hard townread someone trying to case them in a situation when they could just join the wagon on them.

And most of the the posts in the ISO aren't ones I immediately sus, and outside the Tommy progression I don't have a huge reason to sus them anymore.
It just makes me think of a wolf town casing another wolf because they are doing good 'town' work >_> But that is just a tinfoil thought
Hey Rondo. You've been dancing around Ender awhile. Willing to vote that way today or do I have to prepare to decide between two people I town read?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:32 am Why is flaunders being sused
What solving have you seen flanders do?

He softed a power role and when pressed on it he backed down which I found very sus.

He has spent a lot of time not interacting with thread and everyone else is towny
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:16 pm

He softed a power role and when pressed on it he backed down which I found very sus.

He has spent a lot of time not interacting with thread and everyone else is towny
Actually I thought his attempt at solving lucy day 1 for how they treated tommy was pretty great tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:16 pm

Hey Rondo. You've been dancing around Ender awhile. Willing to vote that way today or do I have to prepare to decide between two people I town read?
You would have to put up some serious case. He hasnt put up much content sure but town Ender is powerful and I am not giving him a clear but he feels towny right now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:18 pm

Actually I thought his attempt at solving lucy day 1 for how they treated tommy was pretty great tbh
but what has he done for me lately?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:19 pm

You would have to put up some serious case. He hasnt put up much content sure but town Ender is powerful and I am not giving him a clear but he feels towny right now
He answered this, but to verify: Is it within his game either way to tunnel people for days?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:20 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:18 pm

but what has he done for me lately?
Yeah, not much. It's not like its a crime to flip flanders I just don't see it x(

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:20 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:19 pm

He answered this, but to verify: Is it within his game either way to tunnel people for days?
Yeah

Return to “Previous Heists”