Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 3]

Post by Vulgard »

Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:43 pm oh nixon was porscha

again i would have been able to read that slot correctly had i known cuz porscha's town MO is vegeta from dragonball z (in later eras where he's a good guy)
i'm laughing at this comparison WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
Slightly likelier to be an interaction with a villager from Porscha based on how willing she is to draw attention here. Kind of weak but yeah.
ImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:11 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:06 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:03 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:02 pm I couldn't see a world where you were scum scum due to how you tossed her as a shield that if she flipped w I was fine. I thought you were motivated in how you went after me, just feeling beat up in hindsight, but directly no. I don't think I thought 'ok dizzy w so porscha v' I just liked porscha's demeanor day 2 a lot. Thought you were for sure unaligned though which is why I check marked you p easy today.
Your first posts today was continuing to talk schmack about me tbh
Oh well yeah because then you went off wagon and almost got ender killed which was like why would dizzy ever do that but then ender says you do that sometimes and I was like oh OK.

Eod was really bad though. Vote right please so your lock towns don't die.
I didn't vote to save Ender because 1) Porscha was in the lead anyway 2) Ender didn't even self pres and voted what he believed, so I wanted to do the same and 3) Thought both was town and if I voted Porscha I would just get more shit for it and we'd have another day of you and probably others insisting on an Ender/Dizzy team. You mocking me with "oh Dizzy shows up, so Porscha is dead" probably factored in tbh.
You reading that as mocking might explain a lot.

It was conclusion drawing lol x(

Ender was lock town for you. Porscha you had suspected a decent amount.

I thought it only made sense. True though if porscha had been v I would have done that tbf so fair play.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Also do I come off as mocking a lot? I try to keep it light with jests. This might explain a lot...
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:14 pm Also do I come off as mocking a lot? I try to keep it light with jests. This might explain a lot...
not mocking but u have an obvious ego, and this is a game where egos don’t carry much weight as you’re used to
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:14 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:02 pm I couldn't see a world where you were scum scum due to how you tossed her as a shield that if she flipped w I was fine. I thought you were motivated in how you went after me, just feeling beat up in hindsight, but directly no. I don't think I thought 'ok dizzy w so porscha v' I just liked porscha's demeanor day 2 a lot. Thought you were for sure unaligned though which is why I check marked you p easy today.
Oh well yeah because then you went off wagon and almost got ender killed which was like why would dizzy ever do that but then ender says you do that sometimes and I was like oh OK.

I didn't vote to save Ender because 1) Porscha was in the lead anyway 2) Ender didn't even self pres and voted what he believed, so I wanted to do the same and 3) Thought both was town and if I voted Porscha I would just get more shit for it and we'd have another day of you and probably others insisting on an Ender/Dizzy team. You mocking me with "oh Dizzy shows up, so Porscha is dead" probably factored in tbh.

I thought it only made sense. True though if porscha had been v I would have done that tbf so fair play.
I didn't think Porscha was w anymore because I thought you were w and that you weren't aligned.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

can’t say “look at me achro god, i’m right” without as much of an argument as everyone else imo
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

So part of the tinfoil around nook for me which I get why it is hard to accept (sincerely) is I feel like we were all saying day 2 that Dizzy and achro being aligned with porscha don't make sense. I was paranoid of dizzy due to vote but ender talked me off that ledge.

Nook seems to be on that ledge with me and won't get off. Isn't he still saying dizzy next or did Mac convince?
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 pm I actually have lucy and sabi as possible w/w I thought their earlier interactions were odd so wilgy saying that makes me feel good about them. Small thing. Says more about wilgy than the w/w thing.

As for lucy no idea her wolf range but she isn't quite clicking right for me. Ping. Quals taught me to pursue pings properly tbh.
I frankly don't like any of the reads in this post.
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:10 pm All I'm saying is achro read on me is opportunistic as fucm and half ass because he stuck me to his lucy read when wilgy put his read out on me even tho it logically makes no sense.

I rest my case.
lol

its no big deal you guys cuz all im saying is that achro is a stupid bitch and i hate him
damn it's really like that eh
Porscha wanting to stay out of it but still commenting on it points further toward Mac V. Especially with this:
Porscha wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:15 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:30 pm Town

Dyslexicon
Sabi

Mafia

Achro
Tommy
put me on the list
Town

Dyslexicon
Sabi

Mafia

Achro
Tommy

POLICY DAY 1 CHOP

Rondo
This is really a waste of time and I am sad that Mac wants to push me so quickly especially when I see him as potential town leader
mac is a town leader regardless of his alignment
Trying to undermine his thread position a little by throwing in the "regardless of alignment" part.
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:14 pm Also do I come off as mocking a lot? I try to keep it light with jests. This might explain a lot...
I might've not used the word correctly. But you saying that just irked me at the time and made me not want to do it lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:14 pm

I didn't think Porscha was w anymore because I thought you were w and that you weren't aligned.
right you nanook and ender were so w.

Lol. All three of you. I am so good.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:17 pm So part of the tinfoil around nook for me which I get why it is hard to accept (sincerely) is I feel like we were all saying day 2 that Dizzy and achro being aligned with porscha don't make sense. I was paranoid of dizzy due to vote but ender talked me off that ledge.

Nook seems to be on that ledge with me and won't get off. Isn't he still saying dizzy next or did Mac convince?
Did Nook say Dizzy next? Lol @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:19 pmright you nanook and ender were so w.

Honestly, we're the second wolf team. The wolvettes
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Not sure if in order but he said achro dizzy Flanders poe

Also I have learned my lesson. Too much cherry picking I am for sure keeping my notes private and not freewheeling ever again here lol x)
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:18 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:11 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:54 pm btw this day 1 is always ending in dead rondo no matter what
yeah thats fair I would probably try and fight it but what is the point?
Just sheep me day one and then no one can accuse you of being disruptive. It's easy.
see when Mac has called you wolf this just makes me see you as trying to slide into my pocket so no I wont be voting with you
I like this in terms of perspective.
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm talk more, ur being scumread (SR) for not talking enough @Tommy
This is a Post.
Kind of bold to come from a wolf?
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually this is why I don't like making PoEs at this stage of the game. Because everyone except one of us is town, so you're bound to have a bunch of town in the PoE, and that just creates more paranoia among town, which is counterproductive. I prefer to just find the most likely wolf and go with it. That being said, I don't know who to vote int his moment
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:22 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:19 pmright you nanook and ender were so w.

Honestly, we're the second wolf team. The wolvettes

Tbh still trying to balance how much I put into omgus. Sometimes I ignore it way too much. I think being the focus of Ender since their early day 1 and then you felt really not good because I thought that my handling of Tommy was really good and had no harm to town and so many people jumped on me for it. That's gonna be a post game wall from me on mafia theory which o am sure no one will read but it will make me feel better to type it out
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:31 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:28 pm talk more, ur being scumread (SR) for not talking enough @Tommy
I’m sorry but this game barely started and there is absolutely nothing for me to contribute
Tommy responding to this with "I'm sorry" looks decent for lucy, though I could see this being W/W. Tommy's entire posting has seemed like she genuinely doesn't want to be here but I can see her apologizing about it to people of both alignments.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:37 pm Townlean on Tommy for audacity tbh
Uh.
A lot of Achro's posts look really bad in hindsight, including this one. What audacity? The only impression I'm getting from Tommy's posts around that time is that she doesn't want to be here.
ImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I think from the outside in as well Nooks day one being heralded is also really boggling to me even if it is within range. Like he is running around with a naked vote on tommy that and a lack of any thoughts on porscha (even when vibax brought it up) and it's like wow nanook voted the lhf scum day 1 what a hero and I am over here just so confused from a mafia theory stand point lol. I get it everyone knows nook and maybe I am just barking up a tree out of ignorance but it's like confused achro noises. He did nothing to prod Tommy or to engage and here I am trying to mason the slot and it's like oh yeah so aligned lol x(

Some of this is just me feeling baffled by level 0 analysis of actions and then sweeping aside of others. You and ender and mac haven't done that though which is reassuring.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Vulgard wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:27 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:37 pm Townlean on Tommy for audacity tbh
Uh.
A lot of Achro's posts look really bad in hindsight, including this one. What audacity? The only impression I'm getting from Tommy's posts around that time is that she doesn't want to be here.
This was a joke and you will never see Tommy appear on any actual list and in fact was bottom 5 a little later. He was just being absurd in topic lol
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 44
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please note that @Stupid Sexy Flanders' vote for EnderWiggin does not count.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

lucy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:39 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:39 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Whenever you see this can you go over your methods for narrowing it down to exactly me, dizzy, and Flanders? Thanks.
I may as well give this an actual answer now that I'm begrudgingly somewhat awake

Mac ive had as hard town for some time, nothing changed there, he hasn't lost energy or gone into emo/ate mac even as two mafia die so he's probably just town, and his attempts to engage with you today are a pretty good look cause I think scumMacs wincon probably involves drowning you out and burying you then going "whoops, guess I should follow his reads" tomorrow. So town

Wilgy, secret sauce TR, he hit the markers d1 but in too small of a sample to be confident about it, he hit them again at eod2, if he doesn't show up until eod again thats pretty meh and removes a lot of the certainty in the read (eod pace muddied it a bit), but for now I have him town and want to focus the day elsewhere. If he doesn't show up, fine do whatever, until then just treat him as town.

Ender is probably my least confident clear, but its hard to see him killing axe* while Mac and achro and I are around, I dont think his eod was likely to be mafia and the blithe confidence that I'd vote to save him even as I wasn't hard TRing him is a good bit >rand town imo. So town read, break glass in case of emergency level.

*need to check what axes reads actually were, i think he had one or two

Sabi i haven't seen their scum game but anecdotally I've heard its quite strong, that said I think a lot of their movements this game have fit in very well with their town game, and...idk it just feels like an easy townread, maybe I should have them in the ender level, but I'm just locking the read and ignoring it atp honestly, if they pocketed me then ggs.

Lucy trust me they're probably town, and they'd certainly be dead if I were mafia.

Vivax has the tommie/matt thing, and they pushed on porscha a lot d1 (and ended up voting there d2 as well), so that's just probably town

Rondo's had a lot of good pushes, the fact they actually ended up on porscha and it mattered is probably a good look, lowkey kind of a lazy tr in some ways, but I tend to think that the best way to read rondo is if they're pushing good stuff for town or not, and they mostly have been so far, so 🤷‍♀️

I'm losing steam will finish later lol
why would you kill me as scum?
I thought you were most likely doc candidate
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:12 am [VOTE: Macdougal] aubergine Sorry about your rand, dude.
This is probably town, considering the fact Mac is most likely a villager.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:47 am
Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:45 pm
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:37 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:35 pm
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:34 pm

How old are you. Not confrontational just wondering
how old are you? Confrontational
really? 49?

I'm only 16
I’m 18. Why does your profile say 35
cuz I'm 35
Why are you impersonating a minor?
Yeah, okay, this is never W/W.
ImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Even if vul ends up voting me the diligence is appreciated tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lol no the pedo read

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:21 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:17 pm So part of the tinfoil around nook for me which I get why it is hard to accept (sincerely) is I feel like we were all saying day 2 that Dizzy and achro being aligned with porscha don't make sense. I was paranoid of dizzy due to vote but ender talked me off that ledge.

Don't think I've said anyone next, but you are in my poe
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 am yeah idk i'm put off by the mac seanzie thing and then rondo's vote with seanzie dazed me and I feel like something is not right here

do kinda feel like seanzie is tunneling a bit, but sean has been known to do some weird shit early and then expects a town to call him out for it and pass his test (if he's town)

if he doesn't try that technique then he's maf (which usually prompts him to have a much more agreeable play style that doesnt cause a wave too early)

so maybe this is town sean? but the push on mac and tunnel on kuti is weirding me out
I think this spews Seanzie town.
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm probably good with Achro as well. Nobody else really fits. Achro has a weird position of being both unaligned and very aligned
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:21 pm

Don't think I've said anyone next, but you are in my poe
Ok, don't worry about, was just a little surprised
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I feel as if nanook's solving today is fairly outing tbh. Not a lot of bend and really trying to nanook it up.

Because keep in mind if you say you don't know who past me and I know it's not me that's perspective that I am at as well. Who else could it be? Oh, nanook. That's my approach;o
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

This isn't about today but I will be dead soon so I am legacying it up. I assume wilgy did good which pleases me if they are town. Mindmeld hype
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Agreeing with Mac's #456 that Vivax's #455 is a locktown territory post, and apparently Vivax also contributed to Porscha dying yesterday, from what you've discussed here in real time with me. So yeah, Vivax V.

Mac
Vivax

Sabi

Seanzie
Rondo

Wilgy

Varied degrees of townreads based on spew and some individual posting, the list is ordered.
ImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dizzy if nanook comes for you after I die remember you have my energy. I am feeding it to you. Go for the throat don't be kind x)

(Be kind)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

something something throat
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:00 am
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:01 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:00 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 pm I actually have lucy and sabi as possible w/w I thought their earlier interactions were odd so wilgy saying that makes me feel good about them. Small thing. Says more about wilgy than the w/w thing.

As for lucy no idea her wolf range but she isn't quite clicking right for me. Ping. Quals taught me to pursue pings properly tbh.
Please tell what was odd
Phone posting notes on computer sorry.
OK and? :ponder:

Oh wait gdocs is op

Lucy - Lucy/Sabi to me have some funny amount of alignment potential just based off the interplay between the two of them. “Oh I mistook you for illwei” feels forced in a micorcosm? Felt the need to respond twice about the same jokey Sabi post. Hm. Just itched my instincts a little bit.
Please tell me I'm not the only one looking at these reads and just having a physical questionmark appear above my head.
I know this is two days late, but no, you're not the only one with a questionmark appearing above your head, Ender, and I'm tempted to call Ender town for this.
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:40 pm Dizzy if nanook comes for you after I die remember you have my energy. I am feeding it to you. Go for the throat don't be kind x)

(Be kind)
I always go for the throat :grin:

But ok, thank you. Also, what's your full perspective on Wilgy and Rondo?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:42 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:40 pm Dizzy if nanook comes for you after I die remember you have my energy. I am feeding it to you. Go for the throat don't be kind x)

(Be kind)
I always go for the throat :grin:

But ok, thank you. Also, what's your full perspective on Wilgy and Rondo?
Wilgy hasn't done enough for me to know much about them but from my understanding they aren't really much of a threat to end game so I am not concerned. I liked them early.

Rondo is just the best lol. So many reads that are just flying off the handle. Also aren't they doc or was that a 5th fake out
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:21 am NotAnAxehole - Entrance into game is counter to how I usually feelt about axe, on reread same feeling. Axe usually drops and dips and this game is completely different vibe [VOTE: Axe ] aubergine
This is kind of silly, but I think that Rondo sussing Axe day 1 makes him less likely to have killed axe night 2. You generally want to keep around the people you have an in-thread angle of attack on when you're wolfing.
ImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Although now that vul is here I don't think a scum nanook has any chance of victory conditions so this puts me at ease as well. If it's not nanook or wilgy than I just don't know enough meta and interplay and leave it to my town friends tbh

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:36 pm I feel as if nanook's solving today is fairly outing tbh. Not a lot of bend and really trying to nanook it up.

Because keep in mind if you say you don't know who past me and I know it's not me that's perspective that I am at as well. Who else could it be? Oh, nanook. That's my approach;o
I mean I have a clearly defined poe
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

How many wolves are in this game?
Have you considered 3/4 of your wolf reads are new to the site and you may be reading initial awkwardness in a new community as a wolf thing? ;o
This post rubs me the wrong way.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 am Achro, Tommy, Sabi Porscha gg
ebwop
If this is actually correct then lmao.
ImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Isn't your Clearly defined poe 3 people and then also maybe kind of sorts wilgy if push comes to shove

That's over 1/3 of the game x(
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think we're probably good unless mafia is in like Lucy, Vivax or Sean. Which it's not
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Vulgard wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:51 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

Have you considered 3/4 of your wolf reads are new to the site and you may be reading initial awkwardness in a new community as a wolf thing? ;o
ebwop

But also very likely to be right on 4/5 of them! You just don't know that yet.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:51 pm

ebwop
Niceee
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:52 pm I think we're probably good unless mafia is in like Lucy, Vivax or Sean. Which it's not
Yeah sounds right.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:52 pm I think we're probably good unless mafia is in like Lucy, Vivax or Sean. Which it's not
Can't clear Lucy with complete comfort yet, got anything?
ImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I am a little sad for Mac that is not it because he's been stressed a bit this game he deserved the 360 no scope tbh
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:12 am Town

Wilgy
Dizzy
Ender
Rondo
Sabi
Seanzie
Vivax

Nook/NAA are both different to Tommy
I am so tempted to just sheep Mac's reads.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”