robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 4]

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:45 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:40 pm How could you be conscious of a slip you never made? Lol.
ah so I'm not in ur poe
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:37 pm you know what I'm talking about, you have to decide if I'd ever make that mistake
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:37 pm I would never make such a slip as scum @MacDougall
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:33 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:21 pm @MacDougall who do u think is doc
Rondo hasn't been counterclaimed so I have no reason to suspect it's anyone other than him because at this point he is literally the wolf or the doctor, so the doctor is throwing by not counterclaiming him. I have no idea why Dyslexicon is convinced that he isn't the doc when the real doc (if it were Nanook) would simply have counterclaimed and killed him right now. The doctor hiding at this point is strictly dumb if so.

I guess the mafia just thought they were being duped by Rondo and shot Sabi because of that, which is just really bad play cuz Sabi strictly dropped her claim in a situation where if she was real doc, she never would have cuz we forced Rondo to HC never rescind by punishment of death, so a doc Sabi there would have had a veritable red on him. Ergo the wolf is dumb or not really paying attention (somehow).

Anyway if the real doc does now counterclaim Rondo, I am going to preface this by saying real doc u dumb.

My POE right now is Lucy and Lucy.
read again
I have, reaction tested me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

Lucy you are my POE. You aren't in it. You are it.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:47 pm Lucy you are my POE. You aren't in it. You are it.
then I don't understand ur read on me
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:47 pm Lucy you are my POE. You aren't in it. You are it.
I can see Lucy going for you night one and not doc dodging

I can see Lucy bailing on Tommy early and setting up a difference check of he said/she said

I can see that lucy did not vote day 2 when the choice was Ender or Porcha. Inaction is an action and an action that looks scummy here.
Spoiler: show
I can see Lucy knowing that I am a spaz chaos clusterfuck and not believing I am doc and shooting Sabi instead

However it could be conf-biasing off Mac

No shield from me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

AND NOW THAT I AM LOOKING.
There are NO Lucy votes. On ANY days
I had to check 4 times just to be sure

[VOTE: Lucy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:49 pm
I know the scum slip you speak of.

I am not reaction testing you.

If I was you would have failed the reaction test by outright demonstrating that you are aware that you scum slipped. I don't believe a town would be so conscious of a non slip to bring it up the way you just did.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:40 pm How could you be conscious of a slip you never made? Lol.
ah so I'm not in ur poe
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:37 pm you know what I'm talking about, you have to decide if I'd ever make that mistake
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:37 pm I would never make such a slip as scum @MacDougall
Rondo hasn't been counterclaimed so I have no reason to suspect it's anyone other than him because at this point he is literally the wolf or the doctor, so the doctor is throwing by not counterclaiming him. I have no idea why Dyslexicon is convinced that he isn't the doc when the real doc (if it were Nanook) would simply have counterclaimed and killed him right now. The doctor hiding at this point is strictly dumb if so.

I guess the mafia just thought they were being duped by Rondo and shot Sabi because of that, which is just really bad play cuz Sabi strictly dropped her claim in a situation where if she was real doc, she never would have cuz we forced Rondo to HC never rescind by punishment of death, so a doc Sabi there would have had a veritable red on him. Ergo the wolf is dumb or not really paying attention (somehow).

Anyway if the real doc does now counterclaim Rondo, I am going to preface this by saying real doc u dumb.

read again
If I understand what you're saying, I think perhaps you're using "slip" in a way that I find weird and that is confusing people. Usually slip or scumslip is used to describe scum doing something that accidentally outs them as scum. I think instead you're using that word to describe scum killing Sabi rather than Rondo. I'd personally just call this a mistake or a lapse in judgement, but I suppose I can see how the word "slip" could be used here, even if I didn't get the meaning at first.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:53 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:46 pm
ah so I'm not in ur poe

read again
If I understand what you're saying, I think perhaps you're using "slip" in a way that I find weird and that is confusing people. Usually slip or scumslip is used to describe scum doing something that accidentally outs them as scum. I think instead you're using that word to describe scum killing Sabi rather than Rondo. I'd personally just call this a mistake or a lapse in judgement, but I suppose I can see how the word "slip" could be used here, even if I didn't get the meaning at first.
no, I see mac's thought process and I'll elaborate in a second
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh if that's the case it's less bad for Lucy yeah but I still think she actually has scum slipped earlier in the game now that she isn't doc.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:51 pm

I can see Lucy bailing on Tommy early and setting up a difference check of he said/she said

I can see that lucy did not vote day 2 when the choice was Ender or Porcha. Inaction is an action and an action that looks scummy here.
I can see Lucy knowing that I am a spaz chaos clusterfuck and not believing I am doc and shooting Sabi instead

No shield from me
ignore all of that, am I dumb enough to fall into such a scenario while doing nothing about it?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:55 pm Oh if that's the case it's less bad for Lucy yeah but I still think she actually has scum slipped earlier in the game now that she isn't doc.
I am oblivious, what is the slip?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:55 pm Oh if that's the case it's less bad for Lucy yeah but I still think she actually has scum slipped earlier in the game now that she isn't doc.
Is it the whole "but maybe scum roleblocked themselves!" thing?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

no, this is what I'm referring to what you're thinking about
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:55 pm

No shield from me
ignore all of that, am I dumb enough to fall into such a scenario while doing nothing about it?
what?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

No shield from me
This kind of logic does nothing for me. Even the best of the best sometimes make mistakes and get into situations they didn't intend.

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:52 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:49 pm
I know the scum slip you speak of.

I am not reaction testing you.

If I was you would have failed the reaction test by outright demonstrating that you are aware that you scum slipped. I don't believe a town would be so conscious of a non slip to bring it up the way you just did.
you underestimate my memory
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:57 pm

No shield from me
This kind of logic does nothing for me. Even the best of the best sometimes make mistakes and get into situations they didn't intend.
no it's for post game lol, I'm dead now
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:52 pm AND NOW THAT I AM LOOKING.

optimal Lucy play lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:56 pm
no, this is what I'm referring to what you're thinking about
Yeah well the fact that you immediately went on the defensive over it says to me that you know you're guilty.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:58 pm

No shield from me
Lol cheeky post. Explain why you said this.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ah yeah, I'm dead tho, ask me direct questions cause I can't defend myself successfully in any scenario
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:59 pm

optimal Lucy play lmao
Suboptimal town play. If you dont put your voice in play you are giving the wolves a bigger share of the pie. If you are wolf it lets you slide under the radar letting town eat each other alive while you watch.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:00 pm

No shield from me
cause I can never defend myself in this scenario with my sin
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

No shield from me
It also comes across as TMI that we are close to post game voting her in this context? Or am I reading too much into it?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:00 pm

optimal Lucy play lmao
Suboptimal town play. If you dont put your voice in play you are giving the wolves a bigger share of the pie. If you are wolf it lets you slide under the radar letting town eat each other alive while you watch.
I never had a problem with either Lynch so voting became redundant, if I disagreed then it would've been necessary, and how do I see vote history
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:01 pm

No shield from me
It also comes across as TMI that we are close to post game voting her in this context? Or am I reading too much into it?
no, I'll just be dead and leave the chat unable to maul you
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

my fault for getting lynched though, should've seen the cliff I was walking off
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

can't really disagree with the reasoning either
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:01 pm

No shield from me
You can be townie and help us solve the game and find the last wolf. Something you've made little effort to do in the last few phases tbh.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:05 pm

No shield from me
You can be townie and help us solve the game and find the last wolf. Something you've made little effort to do in the last few phases tbh.
I wasn't confident on my reads and still went 2/2, then I couldn't oppose the achro Lynch by any means, try as I might
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:02 pm

optimal Lucy play lmao
I never had a problem with either Lynch so voting became redundant, if I disagreed then it would've been necessary, and how do I see vote history
No. You never had a problem with each lynch as you claim but we have no vote to confirm. You can say anything you want but there was no vote there at the end of the day. Page 1 votes are in main post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:06 pm

I wasn't confident on my reads and still went 2/2, then I couldn't oppose the achro Lynch by any means, try as I might
Yes you could have. But you didnt vote against it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We don't have to burn her at the stake Rondo. Just ask her for her mindset and help her solve the last wolf. If she is town she will expose her mindset.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:08 pm

lol no, there wasn't even a second wagon
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:10 pm We don't have to burn her at the stake Rondo. Just ask her for her mindset and help her solve the last wolf. If she is town she will expose her mindset.
I just hate seeing no votes. Its a cop out. but you're right, Ill chill.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:07 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:02 pm

optimal Lucy play lmao
No. You never had a problem with each lynch as you claim but we have no vote to confirm. You can say anything you want but there was no vote there at the end of the day. Page 1 votes are in main post
right, yeah again I literally can't argue with this
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DrWilgy »

PoE just feels like Ender Lucy and Nook.

I argue still that it's not Vulgard based on Achro's assessment of them towards Porschuwaga.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

why has literally everyone but me considered me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I never make such heinous mistakes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:13 pm why has literally everyone but me considered me
Because if anything did clear you, I didn't read it :goofp:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:10 pm

Lucy, there were competing wagons to Achro all throughout the day. He didn't become the consensus chop until I pointed out that chopping Wilgy was illogical because of Nanook shielding him. Prior to that Wilgy and Ender had both been ahead of Achro at points.

Speaking of which, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I am going to have to ask that you explain in more reasonable detail your Wilgy read because I really can't lose to you pocketing Wilgy and taking him to endgame behind an actually entirely made up tell. I don't need the exacts but I need more confidence that it's not entirely fabricated TMI.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:12 pm PoE just feels like Ender Lucy and Nook.

I argue still that it's not Vulgard based on Achro's assessment of them towards Porschuwaga.
Talk to me about your Nanook read please.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:15 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:10 pm

Lucy, there were competing wagons to Achro all throughout the day. He didn't become the consensus chop until I pointed out that chopping Wilgy was illogical because of Nanook shielding him. Prior to that Wilgy and Ender had both been ahead of Achro at points.

Speaking of which, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I am going to have to ask that you explain in more reasonable detail your Wilgy read because I really can't lose to you pocketing Wilgy and taking him to endgame behind an actually entirely made up tell. I don't need the exacts but I need more confidence that it's not entirely fabricated TMI.
I vote very late lol, but give me your clears and I'll go through the iso's later tonight or in the morning cause I don't particularly have my soul read yet
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

No shield from me
I told you this exact sentence last game btw
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

yeah I'm getting off, mad at myself for not seeing
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:17 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:12 pm PoE just feels like Ender Lucy and Nook.

Outside of pocketing me, I don't really know what Nook has done.

Nothing during Porscha day leaned me towards town/W nook.

He is correct on his read on me and it feels genuine about not scum siding in that regard, but that is also easy cover for a W town siding with a Wilgy pocket.

Meaning yes, he's pro town, but his insistence on how he's pro town leans into the TMI realm, if him being pro town is "pocket Wilgy".
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:20 pm yeah I'm getting off, mad at myself for not seeing
not seeing what?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:19 pm

No shield from me
I told you this exact sentence last game btw
You did, I remember. What is your point?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:17 pm

Outside of pocketing me, I don't really know what Nook has done.

Nothing during Porscha day leaned me towards town/W nook.

He is correct on his read on me and it feels genuine about not scum siding in that regard, but that is also easy cover for a W town siding with a Wilgy pocket.

Meaning yes, he's pro town, but his insistence on how he's pro town leans into the TMI realm, if him being pro town is "pocket Wilgy".
Why pocket you specifically? Someone who probably would have just died yesterday if not for it?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Or better phrasing: he's correct in everything regarding me and that in of itself makes me uncomfortable. However Nook has claimed the god read on me. Idk how to manage that in this.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”