DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 81

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:17 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:12 pm PoE just feels like Ender Lucy and Nook.

I argue still that it's not Vulgard based on Achro's assessment of them towards Porschuwaga.
Talk to me about your Nanook read please.
Outside of pocketing me, I don't really know what Nook has done.

Nothing during Porscha day leaned me towards town/W nook.

He is correct on his read on me and it feels genuine about not scum siding in that regard, but that is also easy cover for a W town siding with a Wilgy pocket.

Meaning yes, he's pro town, but his insistence on how he's pro town leans into the TMI realm, if him being pro town is "pocket Wilgy".
Why pocket you specifically? Someone who probably would have just died yesterday if not for it?
Idk, maybe Nook can't legitimately claim to have a god read on anyone else? That question is exactly why it's off putting.

W nook doesn't win on solely a Wilgy pocket, maybe they want to use it to buy time for a pivot?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:24 pm Or better phrasing: he's correct in everything regarding me and that in of itself makes me uncomfortable. However Nook has claimed the god read on me. Idk how to manage that in this.
Has it not occurred you to make him clarify his god read on you? I know when someone does that to me it pisses me off and I insist on figuring it out. You've seemed exceedingly content to just let him shield you up until right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:17 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:12 pm PoE just feels like Ender Lucy and Nook.

I argue still that it's not Vulgard based on Achro's assessment of them towards Porschuwaga.
Talk to me about your Nanook read please.
Outside of pocketing me, I don't really know what Nook has done.

Nothing during Porscha day leaned me towards town/W nook.

He is correct on his read on me and it feels genuine about not scum siding in that regard, but that is also easy cover for a W town siding with a Wilgy pocket.

Meaning yes, he's pro town, but his insistence on how he's pro town leans into the TMI realm, if him being pro town is "pocket Wilgy".
Why pocket you specifically? Someone who probably would have just died yesterday if not for it?
Idk, maybe Nook can't legitimately claim to have a god read on anyone else? That question is exactly why it's off putting.

W nook doesn't win on solely a Wilgy pocket, maybe they want to use it to buy time for a pivot?
I'm considering that he might be intending to take you all the way to f3.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It's further that line of thinking which pushes me towards Ender/Lucy before Nook.

Following that PoE I think still wins the game even if I'm tossed in there at any point.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@lucy I wouldn't say I really have clears. I did say that I did yesterday when I was a bit bullish but I'm less so now and I have also absorbed all of Achro's WIM so.

Yeah I don't really feel comfortable calling anyone strong town right now.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:27 pm It's further that line of thinking which pushes me towards Ender/Lucy before Nook.

Following that PoE I think still wins the game even if I'm tossed in there at any point.
See Ender going up against Porcha and surviving leans me towards Town Ender more than double wolf wagon. What are the chances? I am not shielding him but I am inclined to say he is more likely town than wolf at this point. But I can never guarantee it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rondo (assuming a doc isn't slow rolling)
Wilgy/Dyslexicon
Seanzie/Vivax/Vulgard/Nanook
Ender/Lucy

This be my ordered from towniest to least
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:24 pm Or better phrasing: he's correct in everything regarding me and that in of itself makes me uncomfortable. However Nook has claimed the god read on me. Idk how to manage that in this.
Has it not occurred you to make him clarify his god read on you? I know when someone does that to me it pisses me off and I insist on figuring it out. You've seemed exceedingly content to just let him shield you up until right now.
No, not really. If anyone has a god read on me I'd think it to be between you and Nook. You two are the most consistent on me.

Nook in prior conversation has even described the read to me as not really describable. Perhaps that mindset is why I am just naturally deterred from arguing it.

Also net 0 in this situation because I know he's correct. It's figuring out if there's W intent behind it that has me more curious.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:28 pm @lucy I wouldn't say I really have clears. I did say that I did yesterday when I was a bit bullish but I'm less so now and I have also absorbed all of Achro's WIM so.

Yeah I don't really feel comfortable calling anyone strong town right now.
Except for me right?

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:27 pm It's further that line of thinking which pushes me towards Ender/Lucy before Nook.

See Ender going up against Porcha and surviving leans me towards Town Ender more than double wolf wagon. What are the chances? I am not shielding him but I am inclined to say he is more likely town than wolf at this point. But I can never guarantee it
Unless you think Ender was specifically a wolf counterwagon to Porscha, the chances are completely negligible. And Ender's wagon was mostly pushed by me and Achro.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I mean, both of those wagons were town driven. Neither may have been wrong.

Not like Wolves had the number to utilize a counter wagon that early in the game, especially if both Wolves were in contention for the yeet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:32 pm

Unless you think Ender was specifically a wolf counterwagon to Porscha, the chances are completely negligible. And Ender's wagon was mostly pushed by me and Achro.
This
Image Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:15 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:10 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:08 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:05 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:00 pm

Lol cheeky post. Explain why you said this.
cause I can never defend myself in this scenario with my sin
You can be townie and help us solve the game and find the last wolf. Something you've made little effort to do in the last few phases tbh.
I wasn't confident on my reads and still went 2/2, then I couldn't oppose the achro Lynch by any means, try as I might
Yes you could have. But you didnt vote against it
lol no, there wasn't even a second wagon
Lucy, there were competing wagons to Achro all throughout the day. He didn't become the consensus chop until I pointed out that chopping Wilgy was illogical because of Nanook shielding him. Prior to that Wilgy and Ender had both been ahead of Achro at points.

Speaking of which, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I am going to have to ask that you explain in more reasonable detail your Wilgy read because I really can't lose to you pocketing Wilgy and taking him to endgame behind an actually entirely made up tell. I don't need the exacts but I need more confidence that it's not entirely fabricated TMI.
He posts in tighter bursts as town
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:26 pm
No, not really. If anyone has a god read on me I'd think it to be between you and Nook. You two are the most consistent on me.

Nook in prior conversation has even described the read to me as not really describable. Perhaps that mindset is why I am just naturally deterred from arguing it.

Also net 0 in this situation because I know he's correct. It's figuring out if there's W intent behind it that has me more curious.
Figuring that out can be done by making one clarify. But if you say you've discussed this prior to the game and he's already said he can't articulate it then this line of inquiry is probably moot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:34 pm

You can be townie and help us solve the game and find the last wolf. Something you've made little effort to do in the last few phases tbh.
I wasn't confident on my reads and still went 2/2, then I couldn't oppose the achro Lynch by any means, try as I might
Lucy, there were competing wagons to Achro all throughout the day. He didn't become the consensus chop until I pointed out that chopping Wilgy was illogical because of Nanook shielding him. Prior to that Wilgy and Ender had both been ahead of Achro at points.

Speaking of which, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I am going to have to ask that you explain in more reasonable detail your Wilgy read because I really can't lose to you pocketing Wilgy and taking him to endgame behind an actually entirely made up tell. I don't need the exacts but I need more confidence that it's not entirely fabricated TMI.
I hate that you are probably correct.

I think too much as a W.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:33 pm

I mean, both of those wagons were town driven. Neither may have been wrong.

Not like Wolves had the number to utilize a counter wagon that early in the game, especially if both Wolves were in contention for the yeet.
Yeah I guess you are right there is a world where Ender keeps me alive as a chaos monkey
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I mean in iso catch up I really did see wolf Ender so I would probably just want to chop Lucy/Ender in order here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:34 pm

Yeah you are correct.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:31 pm Rondo (assuming a doc isn't slow rolling)
Wilgy/Dyslexicon
Seanzie/Vivax/Vulgard/Nanook
Ender/Lucy

This be my ordered from towniest to least
You know I am happy I am still on your list even after claiming Doc. Thanks Mang
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Like if he has roughly 20ish % or higher of his posts within one or two minutes of another post

Probably town

Thats why it took some time to solidify the read, and why I wanted to see him posting outside of eod before hard locking it

Its the same read I've used on rhand with good success, it doesn't work for everyone but it does for some people. Tbf I've only eyeballed it for wilgy I don't have a spreadsheet with it, so its not, like, infallible, but I am 5/6 eyeballing it (the one miss he was mafia and I didn't account for all his clustered posting being at eod) so far, so 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

I have bad news fellas, we have to kill MacDougall I think

Thought that occurred to me during the night phase while looking at the last page before EoD and seeing he was still tryharding with his posts

This is a purely symbolic token vote
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah you're right I'm suddenly not the confirmed town in this game by virtue of either being the doctor's greencheck or Rondo is mafia.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:32 am I have bad news fellas, we have to kill MacDougall I think

Thought that occurred to me during the night phase while looking at the last page before EoD and seeing he was still tryharding with his posts

This is a purely symbolic token vote
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:41 am Yeah you're right I'm suddenly not the confirmed town in this game by virtue of either being the doctor's greencheck or Rondo is mafia.

Mac. Is. Town. I will steak this game on it. Get rid of your tinfoil Mac can F3 and still not get voted

This is not a symbolic vote[VOTE: Vivax ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Okay, makes sense. Still thought the posts felt off tonally. At least I pointed it out.

But in this whirlpool of scumclaims, I only see lucy possible if I take RondoMac as town at face value.
I think it's the least pressured slot on D2 at least. I'm curious about this anyway because I don't recall going against lucy in a game so far.

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

I agree with Wilgy's PoE
I would add Dizzy to it as a last resort
I also don't know who the wolf is because I've only read 15 pages of this game and I'm most likely not going to read 80 more
The people I've read in these 15 pages I think are town with decent confidence: Seanzie, Rondo, Vivax, Mac, Sabi (rip)

I know these reads are pretty static but I feel like I'm allowed to be lazy when coming into a game blindly that's been almost solved by the players here before me
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Oh yeah I had a mild reason to think Wilgy's town as well I suppose
ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:43 am I agree with Wilgy's PoE
I also don't know who the wolf is because I've only read 15 pages of this game and I'm most likely not going to read 80 more
The people I've read in these 15 pages I think are town with decent confidence: Seanzie, Rondo, Vivax, Mac, Sabi (rip)

I know these reads are pretty static but I feel like I'm allowed to be lazy when coming into a game blindly that's been almost solved by the players here before me
lol town reading me off 15 pages
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:43 am Oh yeah I had a mild reason to think Wilgy's town as well I suppose
What reason is that?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also can you breakdown your Seanzie and Vivax reads?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:56 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:43 am Oh yeah I had a mild reason to think Wilgy's town as well I suppose
What reason is that?
I talked about it earlier but I think his interaction about Dizzy on the first page with I think Sabi (?) or someone else I can't remember felt like two villagers talking
It was with someone I currently have as town and I was correct the last time I made this read about two people so I'm using this logic again
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:57 am

I think Seanzie was spewed by Porscha and I think Vivax's posting on day 1 that I could see coupled with him apparently contributing to Porscha's death day 2 should make him town probably
ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:58 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:57 am

I think Seanzie was spewed by Porscha and I think Vivax's posting on day 1 that I could see coupled with him apparently contributing to Porscha's death day 2 should make him town probably
Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:57 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:56 am
What reason is that?
I talked about it earlier but I think his interaction about Dizzy on the first page with I think Sabi (?) or someone else I can't remember felt like two villagers talking
It was with someone I currently have as town and I was correct the last time I made this read about two people so I'm using this logic again
Can you pop some quotes together?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I would find them in my ISO but there's no link in the OP and I don't know how to check that myself
I did use quotes when I originally made these arguments
ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:02 am I would find them in my ISO but there's no link in the OP and I don't know how to check that myself
I did use quotes when I originally made these arguments
Here is your ISO
search.php?author_id=803&t=2398&sr=posts

But I was hoping for a bit more of a case than a couple of posts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Vivax »

Best arguments I can find for Lucy W, which is really a daunting task considering I always hear the same tone in my head, is mentioning experience with Tommy and referring to him as p-lynch. Plus maybe trying to talk me out of the vote on him with Sabi on D1.
It's really not a lot and I don't know what to expect from W lucy but if this is W lucy, you probs also just policy-elim her and hope for the best. Maybe someone more familiar with reading her can help. But apparently it's the 7th FM game here.
Haven't really found a post where the alignment slipped out in any significant way. Just the holding back from taking Tommy and suplex him sticks out here. Plus maybe the way she talked to Rondo, delighted by the chaos.
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:37 pm i see tommy as a policy lynch myself, but i was gonna wait some more
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:23 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:20 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:19 pm There exist two worlds for Porscha atm

Porscha wolf and you're fine
Porscha town and you look really bad imo
So explain again how it would make sense for wolf macdougall to see town porscha lock town him and push her as mafia for it?
Because it makes you look really good in a conventional sense. "Why would wolf mac do this?"

Well, because mislynches are a wolf's best friend, obviously. You if wolf are clearly a power wolf so you have no shortage of people who will read you o=
Okay but I already have at least 4-5 easy mischops, why do I push Porscha instead of just letting her shield me?

you don't have any understanding of how I play the wolf alignment achro, nor should you... but the fact that you don't means you really should be deferring to the players in this game who have seen me wolf... ie. most of them.
am i an easy mischop?
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:02 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:02 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:01 pm tommy was not bussed (at minimum he didn’t go along with it)
Oh yeah I don't think Tommy went along with anything lol
you know that by actions, i’ve known him for 5 years
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:27 am
Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:25 am
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:19 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:18 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:46 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:42 pm

Thoughts on Vivax because he's my strong tr in context of Tommy
Do you have specific posts? Tommy had very few posts and I dont remember him interacting with Vivax in a clearing way
It was on Vivax side. He kept calling Tommy Matt and correcting himself. I think it's something w/w wouldn't do
Eh maybe I am crazy but in the same line of Tommy going "Who is rondo?" "Oh YOU is Rondo" I see calling someone the wrong name exactly something I would do as wolf to get a clear like this. So I dont like you clearing Vivax on this. But I can see your point
0% he does this, even if coached
Don't know seems like plain old wifom to me. But I entertained Mac/Rondo as w/v. Then I'd have to go back to reading Achro as possible mafia for the 'feel' thingy.
Tommy was weirdly hung up on Mac with game unrelated questions, maybe a reaction to being bussed into the ground? I don't know Mac's meta well enough to know if I should expect that from him as w.
no, he’s no idiot, that scenario never happens
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:26 am do u like the gamestate @RondoDimBuckle
RondoDimBuckle

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:05 am Best arguments I can find for Lucy W, which is really a daunting task considering I always hear the same tone in my head, is mentioning experience with Tommy and referring to him as p-lynch. Plus maybe trying to talk me out of the vote on him with Sabi on D1.
It's really not a lot and I don't know what to expect from W lucy but if this is W lucy, you probs also just policy-elim her and hope for the best. Maybe someone more familiar with reading her can help. But apparently it's the 7th FM game here.
Haven't really found a post where the alignment slipped out in any significant way. Just the holding back from taking Tommy and suplex him sticks out here. Plus maybe the way she talked to Rondo, delighted by the chaos.
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:37 pm i see tommy as a policy lynch myself, but i was gonna wait some more
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:19 pm There exist two worlds for Porscha atm

So explain again how it would make sense for wolf macdougall to see town porscha lock town him and push her as mafia for it?
Because it makes you look really good in a conventional sense. "Why would wolf mac do this?"

Well, because mislynches are a wolf's best friend, obviously. You if wolf are clearly a power wolf so you have no shortage of people who will read you o=
Okay but I already have at least 4-5 easy mischops, why do I push Porscha instead of just letting her shield me?

you don't have any understanding of how I play the wolf alignment achro, nor should you... but the fact that you don't means you really should be deferring to the players in this game who have seen me wolf... ie. most of them.
am i an easy mischop?
lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:01 pm tommy was not bussed (at minimum he didn’t go along with it)
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:46 pm
Do you have specific posts? Tommy had very few posts and I dont remember him interacting with Vivax in a clearing way
It was on Vivax side. He kept calling Tommy Matt and correcting himself. I think it's something w/w wouldn't do
Eh maybe I am crazy but in the same line of Tommy going "Who is rondo?" "Oh YOU is Rondo" I see calling someone the wrong name exactly something I would do as wolf to get a clear like this. So I dont like you clearing Vivax on this. But I can see your point
Don't know seems like plain old wifom to me. But I entertained Mac/Rondo as w/v. Then I'd have to go back to reading Achro as possible mafia for the 'feel' thingy.
Tommy was weirdly hung up on Mac with game unrelated questions, maybe a reaction to being bussed into the ground? I don't know Mac's meta well enough to know if I should expect that from him as w.
Im not sure if the posts you have chosen show the actual game state at the time. Even in isolation they dont really show what you are trying to say. Anyone else seeing that?

What a strange case
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I'm not sure if it'll be at all productive but I'm just going to keep reading the thread lol
ImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

I'm late anyway. MacDougall was already walking over her I saw while catching up. But it wouldn't be me if I didn't occasionally throw out a random arse theory when getting into a new phase.
Probably worth considering Nanook as well. It's just...Both are really hard reads, unless I just grab MacDougall by the shadow of his tunic and let him drag me across the floor to the preferred elim. Vulgo sheeping.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:12 am
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:05 am Best arguments I can find for Lucy W, which is really a daunting task considering I always hear the same tone in my head, is mentioning experience with Tommy and referring to him as p-lynch. Plus maybe trying to talk me out of the vote on him with Sabi on D1.

am i an easy mischop?

Im not sure if the posts you have chosen show the actual game state at the time. Even in isolation they dont really show what you are trying to say. Anyone else seeing that?

What a strange case
It's mostly quotes I picked out for hints of overconfidence that sometimes indicate someone is scum.
The 'am I an easy mischop' to Mac one is quite cheeky, but he mentioned a certain cheekyness about lucy already when going about the scumslip he was seeing.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

Good morning, campers
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Not gonna lie reading page 15 my mind is like "Dizzy is town but I could be getting pocketed even though I wasn't even in the game at the time" and I resonate with Rondo expressing the same sentiment at that time which should make Rondo more likely town
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:18 am I feel like Mac was once in my sphere of influence, so I'm trying to annex him with an easy town read like the United States with Taiwan. I will also support him in his conflict with Seanzie.
I know this is a flipped villager but what the hell is this post
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:33 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:21 pm @MacDougall who do u think is doc
Rondo hasn't been counterclaimed so I have no reason to suspect it's anyone other than him because at this point he is literally the wolf or the doctor, so the doctor is throwing by not counterclaiming him. I have no idea why Dyslexicon is convinced that he isn't the doc when the real doc (if it were Nanook) would simply have counterclaimed and killed him right now. The doctor hiding at this point is strictly dumb if so.

I guess the mafia just thought they were being duped by Rondo and shot Sabi because of that, which is just really bad play cuz Sabi strictly dropped her claim in a situation where if she was real doc, she never would have cuz we forced Rondo to HC never rescind by punishment of death, so a doc Sabi there would have had a veritable red on him. Ergo the wolf is dumb or not really paying attention (somehow).

Anyway if the real doc does now counterclaim Rondo, I am going to preface this by saying real doc u dumb.

My POE right now is Lucy and Lucy.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:15 pm Nice

Mac lock town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:12 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:09 pm Nanook trying would he neat too
I did my job
I thought Nook was doc from these posts here, and I just slotted him as town after that. It looks like from his reaction here that he isn't though, but I really wish he'd just say it out right cause it's just annoying and anti-town at this point. I thought both Sabi and Rondo was kind of meme and fake tbh, and that Nook would probably try to go utr so was fine with some cover, however good or bad, especially since he's had a PoE of me and Vul. No reason to counter if you think the people faking are town anyway. I thought it was kind of like the situation in the champs final, where we couldn't chop Dya because Arete was faking a green, but I knew Arete was faking and thought Dya was mafia, but instead we had to chop Monkey. It was super dumb. Except Dya wasn't mafia anyway so lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

How do I pocked people so and at the same time "ping" people lol
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Haha pocked

I'm kind of tempted to punt Nanook if he isn't a PR just to honor Achro's legacy
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Must be my magnetic charm and allure tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:35 am Haha pocked

I'm kind of tempted to punt Nanook if he isn't a PR just to honor Achro's legacy
Yeah, I should iso Nook if he isn't doc.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

You make people Dizzy
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:11 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:01 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:40 pm Putting any more pressure on Tommy given their content and status before getting a concrete summary from lucy of the type of player they are feels like wolfsiding tbh. Putting the manner aside of their actual alignment I feel as if this is a good chance for lucy to provide data for us on someone they know.

@lucy
they’re more aggressive than me, would push people D1 typically and send a lot of messages that are AI, this isn’t his play at all and i can’t protect him if he’s barely playing
I see. Thank you.

I look forward to the aggression when Tommy comes back. Unlike a couple of people I don't think this amount of time being gone is particularly noteworthy and they didn't strike me as the type to be frozen and crying in wolf chat.

Have you seen them wolf, Lucy?
they’re not the type to freeze up at all, the fact they didn’t talk all day yesterday is alarming imo, lots of ptsd from them so i can’t help but support their lynch
This looks good for lucy
Might seem like a pretty basic distancing/bussing post but I read it as fairly genuine especially since when you're in a position of authority on somebody's alignment and they're your wolf partner you can go the extra mile and try to make them look better instead of this
The "can't help but" part also seems genuine, like the "I feel bad about it but this is probably mafia" mindset you can be in as a villager and something you're less likely to write as a wolf because your TMI would make you less inclined to admit you feel guilty about wolfreading your partner
ImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:40 am
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:11 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:01 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:40 pm Putting any more pressure on Tommy given their content and status before getting a concrete summary from lucy of the type of player they are feels like wolfsiding tbh. Putting the manner aside of their actual alignment I feel as if this is a good chance for lucy to provide data for us on someone they know.

@lucy
they’re more aggressive than me, would push people D1 typically and send a lot of messages that are AI, this isn’t his play at all and i can’t protect him if he’s barely playing
I see. Thank you.

I look forward to the aggression when Tommy comes back. Unlike a couple of people I don't think this amount of time being gone is particularly noteworthy and they didn't strike me as the type to be frozen and crying in wolf chat.

Have you seen them wolf, Lucy?
they’re not the type to freeze up at all, the fact they didn’t talk all day yesterday is alarming imo, lots of ptsd from them so i can’t help but support their lynch
This looks good for lucy
Might seem like a pretty basic distancing/bussing post but I read it as fairly genuine especially since when you're in a position of authority on somebody's alignment and they're your wolf partner you can go the extra mile and try to make them look better instead of this
The "can't help but" part also seems genuine, like the "I feel bad about it but this is probably mafia" mindset you can be in as a villager and something you're less likely to write as a wolf because your TMI would make you less inclined to admit you feel guilty about wolfreading your partner
Achro pressured her into giving that information. At the start of the day she wasn't so generous with giving that info about her experience with Tommy.

Return to “Previous Heists”