nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 1]

Post by Made »

zeek wrote:
Made wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Boogs wrote:The only thing I have seen is Made making a bold statement Hedge is trustworthy already. Don't know but could possibly be mafia and mafia, or could be overthinking it. I don't know why he said it idk.
And by Hedge, I hope you mean llama, Sabie, and hedge. :)

Do you think he named his whole team?
I personally like to think of us as a squad in like an avengers sort of way, we all kinda are a little off about each other, we might fight and ish, but at the end of the day, we're all homies: kicking butt and taking names.

Regardless, MP, say words.
You've got one too many in your Mafia team :ponder:
Actually, I'm a few short of the avengers, or the justice league! Maybe It could be the fantastic four?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
zeek wrote:You've got one too many in your Mafia team :ponder:

These secrets may prove troublesome.
um what?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Dom »

made it's because metal marsh is a baddie
trust.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

OK
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Well MP has obviously got to go. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Not sure if this is right but my thoughts are that we should look at what talisman everyone chose. There are two talismans that only one person chose. Perhaps that's where the answer lies? As in one person could have saved him using their talisman? Or is it we decide which talisman would have saved him and pick someone in that group?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by LizKeen »

I thought the talismans were for knowledge. Could one of us have saved him? And how?

I have never played a changeable vote game so thanks for the heads up. Still, many switched votes, suspicious I will find.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Boogs wrote:The only thing I have seen is Made making a bold statement Hedge is trustworthy already. Don't know but could possibly be mafia and mafia, or could be overthinking it. I don't know why he said it idk.
And by Hedge, I hope you mean llama, Sabie, and hedge. :)

Do you think he named his whole team?
That would be a bold move indeed. :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sabie12 wrote:Not sure if this is right but my thoughts are that we should look at what talisman everyone chose. There are two talismans that only one person chose. Perhaps that's where the answer lies? As in one person could have saved him using their talisman? Or is it we decide which talisman would have saved him and pick someone in that group?
I think the implication is that anyone who could have saved him, but didn't, must be bad, and therefore lynched.

This day has been jokey-jokey McJokerson so far. Glad to see some on topic discussion.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boogs »

It would be crazy if he named his whole team! But, the numbers are wrong. I will vote Made cus I dont have anyone else. If a case makes sense, I would consider switching.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

I don't know where I am going to actually vote yet. Boogs has more of a chance of being a baddie as far as I am concerned, but he ALSO has more of a chance of being a more important Civvie role, so I definitely don't feel comfortable voting there. No one else has really pinged me yet.
Made throwing out three names makes me wonder. He just did that in the speed game as well. So is he trying to get those of us who played to associate him this game with Civvie him that game, or is he really a civvie? I don't feel strong enough either way as I think he is tricky to read.
Gro-oo-ovy
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

fingersplints wrote:I don't know where I am going to actually vote yet. Boogs has more of a chance of being a baddie as far as I am concerned, but he ALSO has more of a chance of being a more important Civvie role, so I definitely don't feel comfortable voting there. No one else has really pinged me yet.
Made throwing out three names makes me wonder. He just did that in the speed game as well. So is he trying to get those of us who played to associate him this game with Civvie him that game, or is he really a civvie? I don't feel strong enough either way as I think he is tricky to read.
I think it's buddying and blendy to gain the three trust that he is Civ. The more I think about it, I dont think he would call out his teammates. But his behavior makes me want to test the waters of voting him. I would be very pleased if this was his idea to buddy up to get Cred and we get a mafia member the first day.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

As for me being bad or good Fingersplints, wasnt aware there were multiple copies of the basic guys because the upgrades were listed there also. I understood after I posted 33 they were upgrades but my count went to 13 and i realized where the last 6 were then.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Boogs wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I don't know where I am going to actually vote yet. Boogs has more of a chance of being a baddie as far as I am concerned, but he ALSO has more of a chance of being a more important Civvie role, so I definitely don't feel comfortable voting there. No one else has really pinged me yet.
I think it's buddying and blendy to gain the three trust that he is Civ. The more I think about it, I dont think he would call out his teammates. But his behavior makes me want to test the waters of voting him. I would be very pleased if this was his idea to buddy up to get Cred and we get a mafia member the first day.
Last game I threw out names because they voted Halloween sucked in the preliminary poll. I said this before I received my role. Since the game is over, I can post screenshots with timestamps if you would like.

Regardless. These people my partna dem.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Well your "partna dem" seems like a ploy to me. I dont see how anyone can on a Day 0 say they trust 3 players when no lynches or deaths or even concrete discusson has happened. Could be you being naive, could be trying to win favor early. Either way it makes my kitty hair stand up and I think it's a safe bet with you.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 743#p92685
:shrug:

In my entire mafia career, I have yet to be on the correct side of a baddie lynch.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Night 0]

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:It you answered Impa's questioned correctly, you won five rupees. Don't spend them all in one shoppe.
I am a bit confused by this game. How could anyone possibly have known the answer? Guesswork?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 20

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Night 0]

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:
Epignosis wrote:It you answered Impa's questioned correctly, you won five rupees. Don't spend them all in one shoppe.
I am a bit confused by this game. How could anyone possibly have known the answer? Guesswork?
^this. I feel like I am wondering lost with no idea how to get rupees, etc. :confused:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

thellama73 wrote:
sabie12 wrote:Not sure if this is right but my thoughts are that we should look at what talisman everyone chose. There are two talismans that only one person chose. Perhaps that's where the answer lies? As in one person could have saved him using their talisman? Or is it we decide which talisman would have saved him and pick someone in that group?
I think the implication is that anyone who could have saved him, but didn't, must be bad, and therefore lynched.

This day has been jokey-jokey McJokerson so far. Glad to see some on topic discussion.
My reasoning for thinking this is A Epi is tricky and maybe I'm putting too much faith in him, but I think he's making the game in such a way that you have to kind of think about the story and potentially solve puzzles and stuff so maybe I'm looking too much into it and B he stated that everyone looked at their talismans so that's where my thought process came from.
Epignosis wrote:I love that song.

I should mention that this game will include puzzles of various sorts: Musical puzzles, logic puzzles, geometric puzzles, linguistic puzzles and more.

There is also more than one way to win, regardless of your alignment: You could acquire all three Triforces and win no matter what. :noble:
Wasn't sure if these puzzles are always going to be obvious or if there may be some stuff that's more subtle.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

Sorry for all the typos. Holy cow. :eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I'm a bit skeptical of all the confusion. Some of it may be genuine, but some baddies like to feign confusion in thread. I've done it myself loads of time.

As far as I know Epi has said (in the signups) we don't have to do anything this game. Maybe people are reading too much into everything but it all seems pretty straight forward to me at this point.
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't know, I always find Sabie's "oh gosh, how does this work? I don't know what I'm doing!" schtick suspicious, but she has done it in a bunch of games now, so I don't know if it means anything.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

thellama73 wrote:I don't know, I always find Sabie's "oh gosh, how does this work? I don't know what I'm doing!" schtick suspicious, but she has done it in a bunch of games now, so I don't know if it means anything.
hedgeowl' bothered me more then sabie's. Sabie has otherwise contributed. Hedgie has not. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

This isn't an Idk what I'm doing type deal. I just was speculating.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Wasn't trying to sound confused just having fun speculating. I have nothing to hide this game so I have no reason to pretend otherwise.
On another note everyone who has voted so far seems to be voting because someone was confused, someone voted for them, or in Made's case because he made a random statement trusting people. Not sure where my vote is going yet.
~Darren Shan~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I don't know, I always find Sabie's "oh gosh, how does this work? I don't know what I'm doing!" schtick suspicious, but she has done it in a bunch of games now, so I don't know if it means anything.
hedgeowl' bothered me more then sabie's. Sabie has otherwise contributed. Hedgie has not. :)
But Hedge told me she was good!

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

sabie12 wrote:Wasn't trying to sound confused just having fun speculating. I have nothing to hide this game so I have no reason to pretend otherwise.
On another note everyone who has voted so far seems to be voting because someone was confused, someone voted for them, or in Made's case because he made a random statement trusting people. Not sure where my vote is going yet.
That is untrue. I think most of the votes were placed to try and figure out if the changeable votes feature was working.
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

fingersplints wrote:
sabie12 wrote:Wasn't trying to sound confused just having fun speculating. I have nothing to hide this game so I have no reason to pretend otherwise.
That is untrue. I think most of the votes were placed to try and figure out if the changeable votes feature was working.
Based on a quick re-read, Dom seems to actually think MM is bad, MM returned the vote, your vote was testing, and boogs vote was actual thinking I'm bad.

Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

You will receive two rupees for voting in Day polls. Thought I'd put that out there. :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Made wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Based on a quick re-read, Dom seems to actually think MM is bad, MM returned the vote, your vote was testing, and boogs vote was actual thinking I'm bad.

I am unclear about Dom and MM. They might really suspect each other but it read jokey to me, and I figured they may have voted each other as it is impossible to "unvote"
No one has voted for confusion as sabie has said though.
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

Made wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

Dom...what do you think of MM? Why?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Randomiser.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by zeek »

No idea who I'll vote for. Only thing thats really seemed likely odd was Made's declaration of trust, but even that might mean nothing.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:Randomiser.

Really? Why?

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I guess I'm just not sure. Day 1 is hard because not much has happened yet. I figure posting random thoughts about the game is better than being a dreaded low poster. By confusion I meant confusion over the vote switching issue. Point I was trying to make was there hasn't been a ton of basis for votes yet or a whole lot of speculation regarding who might be the baddies. Though I'm not one to talk since I haven't done a whole lot of that myself yet.
~Darren Shan~
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Yea the day one poll is always the hardest to figure out who to vote for.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sabie12 wrote:By confusion I meant confusion over the vote switching issue.
Oh come on, you didn't mean that. Your comment came directly after this:
And then this:
That's clearly not the kind of confusion you meant, and now I want to vote for you.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Mister Rearranger »

*placeholder self-vote*

Don't lynch me! I worked 'til 9ish this morning... :offtobed: :rip:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
And then this:
That's clearly not the kind of confusion you meant, and now I want to vote for you.
Even if this was intentionally misconstrued i don't see what's gained from doing so, especially this early in the game. Sounds more like a logic slip up than a baddie slip up to me.

Hoping to vote within the hour...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
And then this:
Even if this was intentionally misconstrued i don't see what's gained from doing so, especially this early in the game. Sounds more like a logic slip up than a baddie slip up to me.

Hoping to vote within the hour...
Maybe, but it felt like she was playing revisionist history at the first glint of suspicion, which is something baddies do when they are afraid that they've been discovered. I still haven't made up my mind about who to vote for yet, though.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

Wow a whole lot of jumping on trivia going on, eh? Just kinda skimming on the bus.

Dom is acting very weird to the point of maybe something is up with him. So not voting there. The people making a federal case out of Sabie ping !me more than Sabie does, although the nub card can only be played so many times. I will be home soon, and do a bit more than skim.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 743#p92685

In my entire mafia career, I have yet to be on the correct side of a baddie lynch.
Does that mean you are wrong about the people you think are good?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:
Made wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

I am unclear about Dom and MM. They might really suspect each other but it read jokey to me, and I figured they may have voted each other as it is impossible to "unvote"
It was all in fun (I tried to use smilies). My vote will not likely stay on Dom.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

S~V~S what do you think of what Made said about trusting people?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Dom »

Made wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 743#p92685

what does this mean
she was bad in at least one of them. :noble:
fingersplints wrote: I am unclear about Dom and MM. They might really suspect each other but it read jokey to me, and I figured they may have voted each other as it is impossible to "unvote"
i am voting for mm to keep him on his toes. :srsnod:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, what a weird day period so far. Sorry I really haven't posted to my normal levels (or am I? :p). I've been distracted with PhD, Doctor Who, and other stuff.

I don't see a baddie Made doing something like that, though I really have no idea about his alignment yet. Nonetheless, I don't think Boogs is necessarily suspicious for jumping on him for lack of anything better either.

I really am not sure I've seen anything pingy to me other than MR's self-vote, which in principle bugs the SHIT out of me when civvies do it this early. I hate randomizing, but at least if you are a civvie, "randomly" voting someone else at least means you could possibly catch a baddie, right? You can't do that by voting yourself. I know he could be a civvie self-voting, as I've seen civvies and baddies do it, but to do it this early really really bothers me. So that's where I'm going.

I MAY be back before the poll's end, but I may not.

votes MR
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

And I have no clue what's going on with Dom and MM but I have to leave for class momentarily and I just don't want to touch that quite yet. It hasn't struck me as anything suspicious, just weird.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:

Really? Why?
I'll probably end up doing the same. I was hoping to have more to go on. We'll see what happens.

Linki: Hmm, yes what exactly does the "correct side of a baddie lynch" mean?

SO So SO much linki. Will my post go through this time?

Nope!

How about now?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I really am not sure I've seen anything pingy to me other than MR's self-vote, which in principle bugs the SHIT out of me when civvies do it this early. I hate randomizing, but at least if you are a civvie, "randomly" voting someone else at least means you could possibly catch a baddie, right? You can't do that by voting yourself. I know he could be a civvie self-voting, as I've seen civvies and baddies do it, but to do it this early really really bothers me. So that's where I'm going.
I self-voted to start things off. :p But that was mainly to test that we could change votes, which happened to be false at the time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by zeek »

I've never randomised before but in every game I've played something has usually struck me by now. I may just ask my girlfriend to pick the name she likes the least.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Really? Why?
I'll probably end up doing the same. I was hoping to have more to go on. We'll see what happens.

Linki: Hmm, yes what exactly does the "correct side of a baddie lynch" mean?

SO So SO much linki. Will my post go through this time?

Nope!

How about now?
Well i said randomiser to see what reactions it would bring. But seriously, if i don't see anything it may have to be random. Now anyone care to explain how i go about randomising? Where is the Wombat when you need him?

Linki Hah more reaction! :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”