Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

then dw abt posts sabi! ur posting has been good
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:37 pm Someone should try to sit Porscha down for a talk about what a perspective is and how two people can look at the same thing and come to different conclusions. It feels like this is beyond her grasp for some reason.

I stand by my explanation, the post felt very different than the posts from Sabi in the wolf game we shared, and reminded me a bit more of late game Umineko Sabi in terms of how they pulled things together, good vibes V read. It's pretty straight forward.

I would more understand "I think this is a shitty read and achro is a wolf" more than I refused to explain x)
If you think I've been annoying up to now, I'm about to get straight up aggressive if you proceed to speak to or about me in a way that implies I am a dumb child. I strongly suggest that you do not do this again - today, tomorrow, for the rest of your life. I will assume you'll agree to this. Thanks.

Additionally, I guess you could say that I do think it's a shitty read and you are a wolf. I already said you are a wolf about 4 times or so, so I guess I didn't feel the need to say it a fifth time; I felt the need to push your explanations, that you did provide, because I think they suck ass.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:18 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:16 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:10 pm The strat to find if lily is tow is simple: Just sheep their reads , they are goated and will get wolfy pelts easy
They think I'm Town, iirc.

Yet you vote for me.

Hmmmm
Okay now Sabi is town too.

Easy game easy life tbh
i'm really just not understanding the vibe reading process from you
Just feels like a town sabi observation. It isn't over the top or anything but it ties together a few different things (a vote, a read, and a statement about a player) and comes to a conclusion (although slightly veiled)

I like the process, so v.

5 life boats left.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:22 pm I found wolf sabi to be very performative and very ineffective tbh. Making a grand show of things. I think that combination of 3 different things combining into an observation from Sabi there is better than anything I personally remember them producing as my wolf partner.
These are the explanations. I read them. I disagree with them and said that, because part of my disagreement is not seeing your perspective as genuine. I think they are stupid reasons and pressed for more evaluation specifically of the post you gave sabi a town read for, because like I explained, I think literally anyone can make that read. So why are you specifically townreading sabi for that specific post. If you prefer me to be a lazy trashcan about disagreeing with your view, just roll over and play dead next time - like the wolf you are.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:45 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:37 pm Someone should try to sit Porscha down for a talk about what a perspective is and how two people can look at the same thing and come to different conclusions. It feels like this is beyond her grasp for some reason.

I stand by my explanation, the post felt very different than the posts from Sabi in the wolf game we shared, and reminded me a bit more of late game Umineko Sabi in terms of how they pulled things together, good vibes V read. It's pretty straight forward.

I would more understand "I think this is a shitty read and achro is a wolf" more than I refused to explain x)
If you think I've been annoying up to now, I'm about to get straight up aggressive if you proceed to speak to or about me in a way that implies I am a dumb child. I strongly suggest that you do not do this again - today, tomorrow, for the rest of your life. I will assume you'll agree to this. Thanks.

Additionally, I guess you could say that I do think it's a shitty read and you are a wolf. I already said you are a wolf about 4 times or so, so I guess I didn't feel the need to say it a fifth time; I felt the need to push your explanations, that you did provide, because I think they suck ass.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:18 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:16 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:10 pm The strat to find if lily is tow is simple: Just sheep their reads , they are goated and will get wolfy pelts easy
They think I'm Town, iirc.

Yet you vote for me.

Hmmmm
Okay now Sabi is town too.

Easy game easy life tbh
i'm really just not understanding the vibe reading process from you
Just feels like a town sabi observation. It isn't over the top or anything but it ties together a few different things (a vote, a read, and a statement about a player) and comes to a conclusion (although slightly veiled)

I like the process, so v.

5 life boats left.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:22 pm I found wolf sabi to be very performative and very ineffective tbh. Making a grand show of things. I think that combination of 3 different things combining into an observation from Sabi there is better than anything I personally remember them producing as my wolf partner.
These are the explanations. I read them. I disagree with them and said that, because part of my disagreement is not seeing your perspective as genuine. I think they are stupid reasons and pressed for more evaluation specifically of the post you gave sabi a town read for, because like I explained, I think literally anyone can make that read. So why are you specifically townreading sabi for that specific post. If you prefer me to be a lazy trashcan about disagreeing with your view, just roll over and play dead next time - like the wolf you are.
SHEEEESH
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ya achro's posts are kinda awful and weird im not opposed to wagoning them
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

I could not care less how aggressive you decide to get. Also please stop projecting your own insecurities to me, I never even thought of you as dumb nor a child. However if you outright state things such as 'he refused to explain" after I explained, then these two worlds don't exist. So do as you like because I will continue to do as I like tbh. If you don't tell me to go kill myself then you are down the aggression chart for me this summer so cheers.

Anyway as long as you just say you disagree with my read and don't believe it is real then we're all good, can't really say much to that given those are my real reads. Thank you for admitting I did in fact never refuse to do anything though.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:50 pm ya achro's posts are kinda awful and weird im not opposed to wagoning them
What was the first post of mine that you found awful?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:56 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:50 pm ya achro's posts are kinda awful and weird im not opposed to wagoning them
the ones abt porscha/sabi ig, unsure on which one but what porscha and sabi have said resonated with me
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:56 pm
the ones abt porscha/sabi ig, unsure on which one but what porscha and sabi have said resonated with me
hmm, you voted me around 11:27 or so after you asked how to vote so this lines up.

Here's a town sticker for you as well.

4 life boats left.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Let's see, whose my voting pool today then.

Mac/Ender/Neon/risiinq-/jack/santy/visor

it will be truly exciting to see who earns the last 4 life boats.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:51 pm I could not care less how aggressive you decide to get. Also please stop projecting your own insecurities to me, I never even thought of you as dumb nor a child. However if you outright state things such as 'he refused to explain" after I explained, then these two worlds don't exist. So do as you like because I will continue to do as I like tbh. If you don't tell me to go kill myself then you are down the aggression chart for me this summer so cheers.

Anyway as long as you just say you disagree with my read and don't believe it is real then we're all good, can't really say much to that given those are my real reads. Thank you for admitting I did in fact never refuse to do anything though.
You do not have to literally say the words "I think porscha is a dumb child" to make it BLANTANTLY clear that you chose to speak *about me* as if I was not the room, instead of directly at me, when I was right on front of you. telling the other people in the room to "sit me down and be told of an extremely normal human interaction" like i'm a fucking buffoon who doesn't comprehend different view points is extremely insulting. if you don't get how it's very insulting, then blow me and die mad.

and sure,
it isn't that weird for person y to say something
then person x says they dont get it
person y responds casually
person x questions it multiple times
person x gets not response in regards to these questions
person y accuses person x of being too stupid to read an explanation
no no no. you didn't answer my follow up questions
so you didn't make an explanation
which is now getting misconstrued as me not being able to comprehend the lazy reasons you gave me.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:51 pm I could not care less how aggressive you decide to get. Also please stop projecting your own insecurities to me, I never even thought of you as dumb nor a child. However if you outright state things such as 'he refused to explain" after I explained, then these two worlds don't exist. So do as you like because I will continue to do as I like tbh. If you don't tell me to go kill myself then you are down the aggression chart for me this summer so cheers.

and don't accused me of projecting insecurities when your post was almost so insulting, it could be considered objectively insulting in a format where nothing is objective. don't fucking hide behind "ah well I didn't *literally* say those things" because we are all adults here who are old enough and obviously can imply and infer many things from just written text since we are all literally playing a game that relies on those exact skills.

normally achro I can swallow my dislike for you being up your own ass and being generally condescending, but i'm letting you know right now that if you pretend or hide from how you treat me, you and I will only have more and more problems. so I am *sternly* letting you know that you cannot treat me that way, and I have zero problem causing an issue if you do. Thanks.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I feel as if only one of us is corresponding with the other as if they are mad and it is not me.

Also let me be very clear, if I wanted to call you stupid I would in fact just call you stupid. I am many things, but subtle or shy are not two of them. I suppose if I thought someone was calling me stupid I would be rather annoyed too, so fair enough.

I feel like there are many ways to peel an onion and I am trying this particular one today, you don't like this which is all well and good. I can't really help that and if you think it makes me a wolf that is entirely your business. Convince others, have me lynched, and I'll try again some other game.

What follow up question do you feel I have not answered? I have not meant to not answer a follow up, so if I have neglected one just show it to me.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

513 posts... guess that's what I get for sleeping. As always I will live post my catch up.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:08 am

and don't accused me of projecting insecurities when your post was almost so insulting, it could be considered objectively insulting in a format where nothing is objective. don't fucking hide behind "ah well I didn't *literally* say those things" because we are all adults here who are old enough and obviously can imply and infer many things from just written text since we are all literally playing a game that relies on those exact skills.

normally achro I can swallow my dislike for you being up your own ass and being generally condescending, but i'm letting you know right now that if you pretend or hide from how you treat me, you and I will only have more and more problems. so I am *sternly* letting you know that you cannot treat me that way, and I have zero problem causing an issue if you do. Thanks.
lol
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

hi everyone! checking in but im gonna drop again lol

and yea, this is... a lot of posts to catch up on
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:13 am hi everyone! checking in but im gonna drop again lol

theres not much of value tbh u can skim
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

and hello snow!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:10 am I feel as if only one of us is corresponding with the other as if they are mad and it is not me.

Also let me be very clear, if I wanted to call you stupid I would in fact just call you stupid. I am many things, but subtle or shy are not two of them. I suppose if I thought someone was calling me stupid I would be rather annoyed too, so fair enough.

I feel like there are many ways to peel an onion and I am trying this particular one today, you don't like this which is all well and good. I can't really help that and if you think it makes me a wolf that is entirely your business. Convince others, have me lynched, and I'll try again some other game.

What follow up question do you feel I have not answered? I have not meant to not answer a follow up, so if I have neglected one just show it to me.
I understand that you believe you need to directly say rude things to someone to make them feel like you believe those rude things. This is not true. You will need to adjust how you speak to me, since I won't tolerate the way you speak to others, towards myself. And I know you are already aware of how people have brought up that you speak condescendingly and with your head up your own ass sometimes, because it's been discussed in previous games with both of us. I'm generally a really good natured and humorous person - so I hope you can see that you obviously trespassed on unnecessary land to provoke me into this tone and conversation.
I'm over the sabi thing - you explained, I think it's bullshit, you say it's "just your reads" - there's nothing else to follow up on. Thanks.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:13 am hi everyone! checking in but im gonna drop again lol

hi snow welcome
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:14 am

theres not much of value tbh u can skim
fair enough

it's just been a while since ive come back to /this many posts/

also it's hard getting used to syndicate's format lol
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:15 am

hi snow welcome
loll i thought ur signature was part of ur response to my post and i was rly confused
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:17 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:15 am

hi snow welcome
loll i thought ur signature was part of ur response to my post and i was rly confused
looooool no it was just a post from stupid sexy flanders in response to falcon that tickled me in a game a bit back
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

After much consideration I have decided I still believe Porscha is V.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

god like. it's like if sabi had said "2+2 = 4" and achro gives the TR for that post. and i'm like, "hey achro, anybody could see that 2+2 = 4, why the townread?" and his response is "well it's better than anything wolf sabi ever said and for a townie, it makes sense that the numbers of 2+2 = 4 is correct" and my response is, "okay so... what about that specific post thought makes her town since literally anyone can say 2+2 = 4?" and he says "geez, someone should sit porscha down to explain how basic arithmetic works since she doesnt seem to get it!"

like... it isn't about the arithmetic. it's about how the post isn't town telling for anyone at all, but with a side of "damn porscha doesnt even understand 2+2 = 4"

like how is that not just asinine and annoying
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i will take all of the math related insults in the future

i will protect u
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

loooool not needed lily but thank you

also lily who is your pfp? it looks familiar
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:55 pm Real read: Ender's 2 posts are wolfy as hell.
Didn't even need to have Mac drive it this time, excellent.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:00 pm I'm gay and depressed Brad isn't in the game and happy the queen is dead.

Also first ✨
I've decided this is town.

Jk <3

Can I do gifs on this site?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:38 am loooool not needed lily but thank you

alm fire emblem
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:01 pm Who replaced Brad? Neon yeah?

Lock mafia
:werewolf: pls don't hurt me. Be nice.

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:38 am

alm fire emblem
Better than Marth.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

alm fire emblem
did you ever play path of radiance / radiant dawn?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:39 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:01 pm Who replaced Brad? Neon yeah?

Lock mafia
:werewolf: pls don't hurt me. Be nice.
*scratches behind your ears*
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:08 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:03 pm This is a shitpost and detox game for me, just to set expectations
What do you mean
I mean I'm burnt out of the amount of energy, both in thread and behind the scenes, that I've been putting into many of my games over the last few months, and its gotten to the point where I'm becoming too emotionally invested in games, which isn't good for me on a personal level and isn't good for my reads, so I'm consciously taking a step back.

Basically I'm gonna play this more like mac's game than like champs or asmr or whatever
Is it bad if I both feel this on a personal level and want to read it as town.

Probably.

Mafia unhealthy game inherently can't change my mind.

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:05 pm wilgy is town very hot take i know
The townier Wilgy is. The more likely mafia.

*Walks away from "clinically bad meta reads" sign.*
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:40 am

alm fire emblem
yeah por is one of my fav games!

i love rd too

ive played every FE
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:07 pm I am very interested to hear what HK has to say about my wolf game that he is very familiar with.
Sir, why are you asking a wolf for validation?

Sir!
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:43 am

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE
That's weird. This is my post but someone else posted it.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I haven't experienced heat this bad since I was working the Florida pride Circuit in 2016.

So anyway I don't quite see it as 2+2=4 as how people react to votes and pressure as different alignments are not so objective. I tried to convey this, and perhaps I failed, that I found it reasonable and understandable how you might not see it how I saw it but I guess that got lost somewhere. My only point is I did not want to be labeled as uncooperative despite my different approach to solving this game because I think refusing to engage is terribly anti-town and I thought I did respond in an appropriate way but considering I am town reading you and you disagree, perhaps not.

So first off I am not trying to shirk my duties as town here, but try something a bit different because I am unhappy with my solving recently as it has been a bit all over the place. I have found in observing games keeping it more minimalist early on has led to get reads whereas being very analytical early has had greater than mixed results than I would like.

So I have a small sample size of something working a bit differently and want to try it, but when given a live environment these reads - regardless of accuracy - are having trouble being understood because by their nature they are meant to be what I would lovingly call 'basic bitch reads' and are admittedly for my own view of the game and less show and tell.

That post gave off very different vibes to me than early Sabi did in the wolf game I saw from them, which was spent aimlessly poking things and using AtE. It was enough for me to sort them into my town pile for now. The entire point of solving this way is kind of a test to see how I am doing relying on these sort of things early rather than showing my work to everyone else.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:43 am

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE
hello me
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:12 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:09 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:07 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:01 pm everyone that has posted thus far is town

everyone that has not posted is a wolf

So Esooa, Jack, and rising? Anyone else.

Why do you think everyone has been towny?

There's been weirdness so far
im def joking that everyone who posted is towny but tbh im not very good at critically looking at rvs or taking it too seriously so any weirdness i just shrug off as rvs whatevers. feel like any time i put any merit into rvs it turns out the weird ppl are just town

i have a secret condition where i have to be wagoned by half the game before my solving powers kick in
So you only solve when youre pressured, noted.

I still want your genuine thoughts.

I have seen your wolf game lily. I have my eyes on you
I have not. What is it like? Is it as fluffy as I think it is?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:07 pm I am very interested to hear what HK has to say about my wolf game that he is very familiar with.
Sir, why are you asking a wolf for validation?

Sir!
(He has never seen me wolf)
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:28 pm Its a 451 joke specific to one game anyways lol
I'm too lazy to go back to the first page to quote the post about having a n0 red on me which I ignored because it is a blatant lie but than I looked at the vote count...

Y U Lie Nanook?

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Oh yeah actually there's two obvious townreads.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE
I am outting myself as a tibarn fan then. cuz hot
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:45 am

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE
hello me
Hi. Do you also agree that Fire Emblem should stop doing self-inserts and actually go back to main characters with personality?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:37 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:36 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:33 pm HK with a weird opening.
what's weird about it?
Sabi is secretly a Relm alt and is a Monarchist
I'm south Asian, I fucking hate the monarch.
Every one should hate the monarch *insert anime sip gif*

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:46 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:28 pm Its a 451 joke specific to one game anyways lol
I'm too lazy to go back to the first page to quote the post about having a n0 red on me which I ignored because it is a blatant lie but than I looked at the vote count...

Y U Lie Nanook?
"Who faked the red check?"

Return to “Previous Hustles”