Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:04 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:32 pm is mind melding like soul sex?
I hope so it's the closest thing I'd get to sex for a while.
believe in urself
I believe in myself and have a boyfriend I just like literally can't for a while lol
what a cruel cruel world
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:22 am Alright

Nanook/Mac/Sabi Town can't change my mind
can you express why you read nanook and mac as town?
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:13 am hi everyone! checking in but im gonna drop again lol

and yea, this is... a lot of posts to catch up on
cute pfp
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@EnderWiggin last game I played had me thinking I was a wolf read magnet, glad u showed up to humble me. I haven't even read thread but I see your votes and was like ah, yeah, that guy lmao
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achro's posts are so ridiculous
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I wanna post something that means anything so I guess I'll talk about a few before getting in bed
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

This game is a vibe tbh
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:33 am @EnderWiggin last game I played had me thinking I was a wolf read magnet, glad u showed up to humble me. I haven't even read thread but I see your votes and was like ah, yeah, that guy lmao
It's funny because when I actually try as either alignment I can get townread easily.

But relaxed!Ender is just wolfy to all.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:04 pm I nominate Mac for King/Mayor/whatever. This is a "My town game isn't up to my usual standards and trying harder isn't going to fix it" game, so I am going back into my bag of tricks.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:05 pm Okay Mac has passed for King, who wants to be King instead.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:07 pm I was really hoping to nominate Mac, post like 10-15 times today, and find out we lynched scum in 48 hours.

Already putting a cramp in my plans.
Reading these posts again and the wolf read of them I've had simmer while I was gone is reigned lmao

I dunno how to explain but like, this is just such an awkward attempt at an entry that completely falls flat in 20 different ways or something. I think it speaks for itself, but the idea of even nominating someone to begin with I think is just a kinda poor joke to start with, but he follows it up with literally not caring about his own joke thing while still mentioning it... but also apparently really caring because he REALLY wanted this unimpactful joke to do something? Do what?

dunno
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:40 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:04 pm I nominate Mac for King/Mayor/whatever. This is a "My town game isn't up to my usual standards and trying harder isn't going to fix it" game, so I am going back into my bag of tricks.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:05 pm Okay Mac has passed for King, who wants to be King instead.
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:07 pm I was really hoping to nominate Mac, post like 10-15 times today, and find out we lynched scum in 48 hours.

Reading these posts again and the wolf read of them I've had simmer while I was gone is reigned lmao

I dunno how to explain but like, this is just such an awkward attempt at an entry that completely falls flat in 20 different ways or something. I think it speaks for itself, but the idea of even nominating someone to begin with I think is just a kinda poor joke to start with, but he follows it up with literally not caring about his own joke thing while still mentioning it... but also apparently really caring because he REALLY wanted this unimpactful joke to do something? Do what?

dunno
When I was reading this post I was thinking to myself "sounds like a pretty typical town Porscha rambling" but then it was you and now I am going to [VOTE: esooa] aubergine.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:20 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:19 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:18 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:16 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:12 pm Why does everyone always go for stiff when describing me x)

I am trying to figure out how to be an effective town player on my new medication. 100% energy is TOO MUCH and I over think. So I am testing out my heart of the cards levels here to see what fine tuning I need to do.

Imagine being used to brain fog for 5 years and being still a pretty great mafia player, and then suddenly 0 brain fog. It's like constant racing thoughts x)
I dunno, we have played a handful of games. First time I have seen you stiff.

But yea I will give you space. It was just something I noticed.

Congrats on the meds working! Always a good feeling.
I don't require space or anything, I am just trying to re-find myself as a player to get back to the levels I am satisfied with.

Adjustments are a part of life ;o
Fair enough.

I got my eyes on you.
As an attention whore this pleases me tbh
just feel like this response was really awkward and Achro has done this thing a bunch that's like, weirdly responding to wolf reads in a light hearted deflecty kinda way
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:42 am

dunno
When I was reading this post I was thinking to myself "sounds like a pretty typical town Porscha rambling" but then it was you and now I am going to [VOTE: esooa] aubergine.
:scared: :puppy:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:09 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:08 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:08 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:06 pm [VOTE: achromatic ] aubergine

flash wagon
good vote. Make people take stances on me. Nice.
u need to die for this
That's OK, it happens.
this is another example of what I mean by how he responds to votes. And then he doubles down on the light hearted deflection when I say he needs to die with something even worse lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dunno
I feel like we will be coming back to this post at a later date
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Town

Neon
Sabi
HK
Porscha
Wilgy

Fuck knows

Nanook
Achro
Lily

Woofs

Ender
Esooa
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:45 am

dunno
How so?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:13 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:11 pm Achro not going on a monologue about how he is hard to miselim and that he's untouchable is eyebrow raising.

I guess he doesn't feel like he's a ML?
I mean I just don't care lol x) I've been mislynched twice the past month so clearly I am not THAT HARD of a ML and also if everyone decides to vote me out it is their skill issue, not mine.

I'll just be over here collecting reads regardless of vote count. I am not going to beg people to read me differently if they want to vote me. I am mostly here for my benefit of seeing how different methods of scum hunting work for me early game, if that doesn't project towniness in this particular game I already know how to fix that long term.
this post is like fine

honestly not gonna read the stuff with Porscha, headache and don't care to

But yea, some of Achromatic's posts akin to this one that are just over explainy but like.. forcefully and repetitively so do towny vibes. Thinking about it maybe it's just cause he's not being meek about it in these ig, but they still come across really awkwardly to me

I kinda forgot where I was going with this but basically achromatic is extremely awkward :keys:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:27 am
believe in urself
I believe in myself and have a boyfriend I just like literally can't for a while lol
what a cruel cruel world
Indeed saddest thing.

2 questions for the class

1. Can you embed gifs

2. Is there an easy way to ISO on this site? I probably won't but like just in case it compels me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:49 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:13 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:11 pm Achro not going on a monologue about how he is hard to miselim and that he's untouchable is eyebrow raising.

I guess he doesn't feel like he's a ML?
I mean I just don't care lol x) I've been mislynched twice the past month so clearly I am not THAT HARD of a ML and also if everyone decides to vote me out it is their skill issue, not mine.

I'll just be over here collecting reads regardless of vote count. I am not going to beg people to read me differently if they want to vote me. I am mostly here for my benefit of seeing how different methods of scum hunting work for me early game, if that doesn't project towniness in this particular game I already know how to fix that long term.
this post is like fine

honestly not gonna read the stuff with Porscha, headache and don't care to

But yea, some of Achromatic's posts akin to this one that are just over explainy but like.. forcefully and repetitively so do towny vibes. Thinking about it maybe it's just cause he's not being meek about it in these ig, but they still come across really awkwardly to me

I kinda forgot where I was going with this but basically achromatic is extremely awkward :keys:
You are playing like you are like... sober. It's weird.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

What does that mean lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:49 am
believe in urself
what a cruel cruel world
Indeed saddest thing.

1. Can you embed gifs

2. Is there an easy way to ISO on this site? I probably won't but like just in case it compels me

ISOs can be found by clicking on the number of replies here https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewforum.php?f=287
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:48 am

dunno
How so?
This chain mentions 4 names

Porscha
Mac
Esooa
Achromatic

There's a lot we can construe, maybe you do wolf read esooa for that post, maybe you're a partner distancing, maybe esooa is a partner distancing from achromatic

I just think keeping it in mind as the game goes on will be interesting.

Btw I agree with you I read that esooa post and didn't really understand what was being said
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:51 am What does that mean lmao
In the game i hosted where you were town you played like you were too hungover to be able to articulate sentences due to lack of energy and here you're playing like someone who is sober for the first time in six months and are struggling to articulate sentences due to inability for your synapses to fire correctly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:52 am
believe in urself
what a cruel cruel world
Indeed saddest thing.

1. Can you embed gifs

ISOs can be found by clicking on the number of replies here https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewforum.php?f=287
Ohh ty!
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I really am nanook.......
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:53 am

dunno
How so?

Porscha
Mac
Esooa
Achromatic

There's a lot we can construe, maybe you do wolf read esooa for that post, maybe you're a partner distancing, maybe esooa is a partner distancing from achromatic

Btw I agree with you I read that esooa post and didn't really understand what was being said
*quietly moves lily to my townreads list*
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:52 am
believe in urself
what a cruel cruel world
Indeed saddest thing.

1. Can you embed gifs

Tank you

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I don't think it's necessarily wolf indicative for esooa to feel the need to throw out content for the sake of content though I know she does that as town a lot

I def agree her posts have a different vibe to them than other games I've played with her though but it's pretty early on, once she has posted more I will decide where I stand
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

dunno
How so?

Porscha
Mac
Esooa
Achromatic

What do you not get like

Achro enters thread

Goes "I elect this person"

That's a weird thing to open with, pretty gimmicky and I don't really see it doing anything. Mac responded and achro immediately dropped any semblance of Mac being elected

Then after goes on to be disappointed in that

So there's like 3 things I think

1: why does Mac being elected change anything regarding if Mac kills a wolf day 1 or not? If he thinks Mac is going to do that.. what does his opening post help?

2. Why does he even care if Mac accepted or not? Presumably the idea is he thinks people should listen to Mac so we kill a wolf, and Mac doesn't really have any say in if we decide to do that or not

And then to end this why are these thoughts turned into a weird game that he immediately dropped? The way he handled it feels he never really cared and was just posting to post
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:58 am

dunno
How so?

Porscha
Mac
Esooa
Achromatic

What do you not get like

Achro enters thread

That's a weird thing to open with, pretty gimmicky and I don't really see it doing anything. Mac responded and achro immediately dropped any semblance of Mac being elected

1: why does Mac being elected change anything regarding if Mac kills a wolf day 1 or not? If he thinks Mac is going to do that.. what does his opening post help?

2. Why does he even care if Mac accepted or not? Presumably the idea is he thinks people should listen to Mac so we kill a wolf, and Mac doesn't really have any say in if we decide to do that or not

And then to end this why are these thoughts turned into a weird game that he immediately dropped? The way he handled it feels he never really cared and was just posting to post
Man is a mystery idk
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:53 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:51 am What does that mean lmao
In the game i hosted where you were town you played like you were too hungover to be able to articulate sentences due to lack of energy and here you're playing like someone who is sober for the first time in six months and are struggling to articulate sentences due to inability for your synapses to fire correctly.
Also ya I posted like that in that game and guess what... I died and my really cool reads got discarded and we lost. I don't really blame other people for that, like I said in the dead chat that game I didn't leave the legacy I should have or explain my reads much. Same thing happened in that invitational with Aro wolf. And most games I would just say well if we lose we lose, but this one has some p cool people do I'm more interested in actually trying to talk and work on communication in that way and such
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

fair enough
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:00 am

dunno
How so?

Porscha
Mac
Esooa
Achromatic

What do you not get like

Achro enters thread

Man is a mystery idk
Do you at least understand what I mean by it?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:07 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:00 am

How so?

Porscha
Mac
Esooa
Achromatic

What do you not get like

Achro enters thread

Man is a mystery idk
Do you at least understand what I mean by it?
Yeah that was a lot clearer and I agree. Unsure if it's alignment indicative cuz I have no meta but it's really odd
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

time to figure out how to vote ppl

[VOTE: Achromantic] aubergine
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Watching esooa react to me is pretty great tbh I am reaffirming my town read on this slot.

Swinging and missing at intent a fair but but still town imo
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i dont know how to spell

[VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

???

do i just vote on the poll
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Hello new friend
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:14 am i dont know how to spell

vote tag doesn't matter. You don't even need to do it, it's curtesy. Voting is 100% done through the poll at the top
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Yeah just vote in the poll
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:14 am Watching esooa react to me is pretty great tbh I am reaffirming my town read on this slot.

Swinging and missing at intent a fair but but still town imo
Well I'm not really set on my read of course. I've only really read the first few pages, I need to get to others when I feel like I have the focus to get to it. I am primarily trying to give thoughts to contribute and help others with their own :cloud9:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon in this game 16 posts

Neon in my other multitab games 1300 posts d3

Is this a scum tell?

It's not... but I'm struggling to find my footing here admittedly

ImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Well the mac is king thing is a bit of backstory on how I like to play mountainous which is kingmaker rules and its kind of fun. You say awkward entry but really I think that's kind of reading too hard into it.

I think I am a pretty good person to put pressure on because I have fun being pressured if I don't have a stick up my ass. Sometimes I do and I am all ego but I got good drugs now so I am chilling.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:18 am Neon in this game 16 posts

Is this a scum tell?

Multi tabling is rough. How many people have you played with here before?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:14 am i dont know how to spell

Also usually people say a person's name once in their iso before voting for them but I admire you just going for it. Why the vote?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:19 am Well the mac is king thing is a bit of backstory on how I like to play mountainous which is kingmaker rules and its kind of fun. You say awkward entry but really I think that's kind of reading too hard into it.

I think I am a pretty good person to put pressure on because I have fun being pressured if I don't have a stick up my ass. Sometimes I do and I am all ego but I got good drugs now so I am chilling.
Why do I find this towny on vibes right after I vote you...le sigh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:20 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:18 am Neon in this game 16 posts

Is this a scum tell?

Multi tabling is rough. How many people have you played with here before?
5 I think

Ender, Nanook, Sabi, Mac who invited me and HK

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neons amazing never seeing Day 1 town vibe reads

Achromatic, Nanook, Mac, Sabi, Lily

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:24 am Neons amazing never wrong Day 1 town vibe reads

Achromatic, Nanook, Mac, Sabi, Lily
EBWOP...I play on mobile pls excuse all auto correct failures

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”