Moderator: Community Team

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:53 am isn't Santy that one guy who I heard about doing literally nothing but open wolfing and being useless in a mash and got a pass for it by some people but then turned out to be a wolf?

[VOTE: Santy] aubergine

Flash wagon
I'm sure Jack will agree to that 100%
Spoiler: show
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:57 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:54 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:52 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:48 am If you want somewhat of a read Im townreading Neon cuz their approach and the post about being stiff / having problems to get a grasp in the game seemed towny, and their posting is still kinda towny to me while being consistent with what they said at the start
wat

also @Neon are you neon abigail?
Is there something you dont understand there?
yeah, why do you town read it?
I think wolves are less likely to state in thread something that indicates that they are 'frozen'. And they did it also in a towny way with the following posts being okay imo
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:01 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:56 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:50 pm ya achro's posts are kinda awful and weird im not opposed to wagoning them
What was the first post of mine that you found awful?
the ones abt porscha/sabi ig, unsure on which one but what porscha and sabi have said resonated with me
hmm, you voted me around 11:27 or so after you asked how to vote so this lines up.

Here's a town sticker for you as well.

4 life boats left.
ALMo bruh
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, it wasnt 'oops Im froze ehe' *Leaves thread* , but the posts they did after were things I kinda vibed with
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

god there's too many fucking posts
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

The vibes rn are bad
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Its cause lily is not here :(
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:24 am lol @ lilypetal silently moving her vote off achro
Of course I did, thread went in such a way that I no longer scum read him. I agreed with your hypothesis and i know I'm town so i put a pressure vote on esooa.

It wouldn't have been silent but I don't rly know how to make the vote show up in thread
idk how you got here and pretty weird you do right after Mac decides to come into thread like he did
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:35 am i think the only reason why i really townread nook right now is bcuz i believe his wolfread on me bcuz of cats vs dogs where i had less energy + posted less as wolf which kinda describes my playstyle this game unironically

and its like
why i mainly think he's randtown

but the more i see his posts the more i think he's kinda exaggerating reads at times so. shrug
not really confident about it
decent post
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:42 am I think santy can be a wolf
esooa probably not a wolf
explain me?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:02 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:01 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:56 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:50 pm ya achro's posts are kinda awful and weird im not opposed to wagoning them
What was the first post of mine that you found awful?
the ones abt porscha/sabi ig, unsure on which one but what porscha and sabi have said resonated with me
hmm, you voted me around 11:27 or so after you asked how to vote so this lines up.

Here's a town sticker for you as well.

4 life boats left.
ALMo bruh
Rereading Achromatic's posts and still think he's a wolf. This one in particular is obviously extremely egregious. I have no clue how this is ever towny it's like mkaing my mind hurt trying to think about how it could be. And almost all of Achromatic's reads are similar to this where he just town reads someone over literal nothings

And while doing this he's had only 1 scum read in total, which he for some reason decided was his secret read? I think someone who cares about reactions and doing things would be more inclined to actually talk about what matters in a game, scum reads, and not decide to make their only singular wolf read some weird "hidden read" thing
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

oh yeah, there's also the Porscha/Sabi meta stuff I think it was about Achromatic acting completely different to being voted while town which I'm inclined to sheep. Don't really reacting strongly to being voted is something that just goes away that easily to be as non-existent as it is here

[VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine

I also saw some weird stuff from Neon, let me find it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:10 am 513 posts... guess that's what I get for sleeping. As always I will live post my catch up.
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:22 am Alright

Nanook/Mac/Sabi Town can't change my mind
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:12 am
I'm just gonna make this brief cause I've read way too much but the way Neon announced they were going to live post their catchup, posted nothing but fluff during that catchup, then somehow came out of it with reads seems fake to me. If Neon got these reads from somewhere, why was there no comments about them during her catchup? Where did the thoughts go?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:10 am 513 posts... guess that's what I get for sleeping. As always I will live post my catch up.
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:22 am Alright

Nanook/Mac/Sabi Town can't change my mind
I'm just gonna make this brief cause I've read way too much but the way Neon announced they were going to live post their catchup, posted nothing but fluff during that catchup, then somehow came out of it with reads seems fake to me. If Neon got these reads from somewhere, why was there no comments about them during her catchup? Where did the thoughts go?

I messed up my last post somehow so here's a normal one
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:49 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:29 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:25 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:24 am Neons amazing never wrong Day 1 town vibe reads

Achromatic, Nanook, Mac, Sabi, Lily
EBWOP...I play on mobile pls excuse all auto correct failures
Can you give a little bit on why you town read each of these players?
It's mostly just a vibes thing. My day 1 vibe reads used to be the stuff of legend but I've been awful lately.

Anyways some of this is probably non AI but...I read into that all the time lol

Lily I feel like it's trying to drive the thread forward and is not really pushing an agenda imo

Mac feels genuine I believe what he was saying early even though people thought it was weird for him. I dunno none of this is AI but I vibe with it

Sabi feels like the town Sabi I remember playing with. Granted I've only played with town Sabi and we only recently played any games together but Sabi asking questions to try to get answers and drive content and their tone feels towny to me.

Nanook playing laid back and trying to relax this game...I dunno just don't think he'd do that as scum. Faked a check on me whatever every time someone has faked a check on me they are town

Achromatic these last several posts pinged me as town it all feels genuine and real I was scum reading them hard for the earlier stuff but I just buy this sincerity.

I'm a garbage player tear me apart xD
This post was okayish but it's just more of the same. Not really contributing real reads or thoughts in thread, then coming out with all of them at once. I see wolves do this a lot and usually I think it's because it's easier to come up with thoughts and put them in a post together rather than make the thoughts fluid and come out as you read the thread
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:58 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:53 am isn't Santy that one guy who I heard about doing literally nothing but open wolfing and being useless in a mash and got a pass for it by some people but then turned out to be a wolf?

[VOTE: Santy] aubergine

Flash wagon
I'm sure Jack will agree to that 100%
Yeah you barely outlived me, slacker smh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I only really have thoughts that I care about on a few others players and they're nothing special but I'll talk about them a little bit

Sabi I think is pretty town. Basically she's just posted a lot lol, Alison last game called her town almost immediately and said she's found Sabi wolf very quickly twice and I've seen another player do this in a game Sabi was a wolf in too. Her contributions are fineish, the ones I like the most are her keeping check on Lily town reads rather than just letting it slide. Bringing it up multiple times and posting Lily's last wolf game and such reads to me as she genuinely cares about the read and caring about something like that after seeing Lily wolf is pretty reasonable

I think Wilgy's contributions have been decent, I like his strong response to Mac early and the way he talked about word choice or whatever it was was towny, just is picking up on things more intricate than I think wolves usually do

Porscha feels alright but eh as I write this I don't really care about it anymore so that's all

I think porschas probably town, not strongly enough to actually lock it, but enough that id set her aside for a couple days I think
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

oh right, I also think Lily's a bit weird but I'm not rly sure. I haven't looked at her wolf game at all yet, dunno if I will. But basically just every game I've played with her she's felt like she was very lenient towards me, tending to town read me pretty early/easily, and never really moving that to a wolf read. So her going against that this game like she has is a bit off, and I don't really get her reasoning for it at all. Like, ya, sure, I can see myself posting a bit different ig, but I've posted differently every game she's seen from me because I just do that, and the way she moved off Achro onto me right after prompting by Mac made it feel a fair bit worse

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:42 pm I think porschas probably town, not strongly enough to actually lock it, but enough that id set her aside for a couple days I think
I've seen her post freely as town but she struggles with it as mafia I think, so early pass

Posting freely isn't really an accurate way to describe it but its the best I can do atm
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:42 pm I think porschas probably town, not strongly enough to actually lock it, but enough that id set her aside for a couple days I think
I've seen her post freely as town but she struggles with it as mafia I think, so early pass

Posting freely isn't really an accurate way to describe it but its the best I can do atm
sure

also I'm not really sure about Santy, what I remember about them from last time I played with them a while ago was that they were a lot more serious about the game and posted like, posts I cared about lmao which I haven't gotten so far but it doesn't really seem to matter to anyone else so maybe I'm misremembering or something
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

That could be a fair representation yeah, but the difference is how I am approaching the games maybe? K barely had time yesterday and I did a quick catchup today, still dont know what half the buttons does here. Im chillin'

Dont think my play is that polarized as either alignment tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

You think Neon is woofin Nook?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:00 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:48 am If you want somewhat of a read Im townreading Neon cuz their approach and the post about being stiff / having problems to get a grasp in the game seemed towny, and their posting is still kinda towny to me while being consistent with what they said at the start
wat

I think wolves are less likely to state in thread something that indicates that they are 'frozen'. And they did it also in a towny way with the following posts being okay imo
less likely <> won't do it. Have you seen Neon wolf before?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:42 am I think santy can be a wolf
esooa probably not a wolf
explain me?
tbh vibes and nothing more
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 pm That could be a fair representation yeah, but the difference is how I am approaching the games maybe? K barely had time yesterday and I did a quick catchup today, still dont know what half the buttons does here. Im chillin'

You're not polarizing.

Your wolf range scares me.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:54 pm
wat

Why wont do it? Isnt how you form.reads thinking that someone is less likely to do x thing as one alignment? If you want a cop check srry I dont have one

Think is probably my first time playing with Neon
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:56 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 pm That could be a fair representation yeah, but the difference is how I am approaching the games maybe? K barely had time yesterday and I did a quick catchup today, still dont know what half the buttons does here. Im chillin'

You're not polarizing.

Your wolf range scares me.
I have the curse of being a wood wolf and horrible as town.
Probs my reads are better as wolf and not because I bus or something, just huge skill issue as town .

Would be nice if I not 4th wolf here tbh

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:49 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:47 pm

sure

also I'm not really sure about Santy, what I remember about them from last time I played with them a while ago was that they were a lot more serious about the game and posted like, posts I cared about lmao which I haven't gotten so far but it doesn't really seem to matter to anyone else so maybe I'm misremembering or something
Ive only played with them as mafia i think, but i don't have any gripes with the santy read

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 pm You think Neon is woofin Nook?
Rwstfo goes brr
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:07 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:54 pm
wat

Why wont do it? Isnt how you form.reads thinking that someone is less likely to do x thing as one alignment? If you want a cop check srry I dont have one

Think is probably my first time playing with Neon
cool then I don't think you're a wolf for that specific read.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Oh lol true, I forgot about that being a thing 😂
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

my phrasing is bad. I still think you're a wolf, just that your read on neon isn't a slam dunk santy is a wolf
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Despite Esooa not reading me very well I will still attempt to drag her along today. I just don't think she's very good at understanding where I am coming from and I feel her progression on me is genuine, so I really don't think she should be at 4 votes tbh
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:21 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 pm You think Neon is woofin Nook?
Rwstfo goes brr
@Neon how do you defend yourself from such biting accusations? also why are you ignoring me?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@santygrass cab you go into your thinking on having me as town? What do you think are the defining moments for me that are ai?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:33 pm my phrasing is bad. I still think you're a wolf, just that your read on neon isn't a slam dunk santy is a wolf
:werewolf:
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:34 pm @santygrass can you go into your thinking on having me as town? What do you think are the defining moments for me that are ai?
Ebwop
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think stuff like having the secret read and the boats thingy I see more as your performative kind of playstyle (As in, I see some people sus you for things I dont see really as AI for you), and when I realtimed with you , catched up could vibe with your posts. Tho I skipped the long ones for sure lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:37 pm I think stuff like having the secret read and the boats thingy I see more as your performative kind of playstyle (As in, I see some people sus you for things I dont see really as AI for you), and when I realtimed with you , catched up could vibe with your posts. Tho I skipped the long ones for sure lol
Can you vibe yourself off one of my stronger town reads perhaps?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:50 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:43 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:40 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:38 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:38 am loooool not needed lily but thank you

also lily who is your pfp? it looks familiar
alm fire emblem
did you ever play path of radiance / radiant dawn?
yeah por is one of my fav games!

i love rd too

ive played every FE
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:43 am

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE
That's weird. This is my post but someone else posted it.

Towncore: Santy-Lily-Ender
It's like I'm chopped liver over here smh.....
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:37 pm I think stuff like having the secret read and the boats thingy I see more as your performative kind of playstyle (As in, I see some people sus you for things I dont see really as AI for you), and when I realtimed with you , catched up could vibe with your posts. Tho I skipped the long ones for sure lol
At least for me, I played with achro is most of my game the past two months. I'm at this point very familiar with him to the point I know his daddy comments.

He's not playing like how he did in the games I was with him.

Maybe the fact he was a wolf that end gamed in my last game with him has me worried about him. He was bragging about his wolf range. I feel like i can't let him slip past me this game.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:39 pm

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE

Wanna towncore with me and Wilgz uwu
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:41 pm
At least for me, I played with achro is most of my game the past two months. I'm at this point very familiar with him to the point I know his daddy comments.

Maybe the fact he was a wolf that end gamed in my last game with him has me worried about him. He was bragging about his wolf range. I feel like i can't let him slip past me this game.
Thing is I kinda spectated him in champs, so I can really believe why they are changing stuff in how they approach some stuff tho? While still feeling like Achro
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:38 pm
Ehhh yeah, I should find a slot that I feel more sus about. But wolfhunting energy kinda low for me rn
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:39 pm

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE

alm fire emblem

i love rd too

ive played every FE

Keep reading I added you later
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

My wolf range is wide but so ia my town range. It's why I am usually hard to read if I am not showing out.

Just kind of work shopping right now in real time. If I catch a wolf today then I am going to be much less concerned about how I look going forward so I am not worrying about puffing my chest tbh.

Also risii probably town. 2 boats left.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:41 pm

Thing is I kinda spectated him in champs, so I can really believe why they are changing stuff in how they approach some stuff tho? While still feeling like Achro
Spectating and playing in the game are two different perspective. I can show you the fol game and he feels like achro but he was off because wolf.

He's one of the best wolfs ever and pocketed katze
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:45 pm
Ehhh yeah, I should find a slot that I feel more sus about. But wolfhunting energy kinda low for me rn
Just sheep me on Mac then. Can't really hurt to see how he reacts to a wagon and you town read me so you believe it comes from good faith tbh.

Let's goo
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:48 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:45 pm
Just sheep me on Mac then. Can't really hurt to see how he reacts to a wagon and you town read me so you believe it comes from good faith tbh.

Let's goo
By those metrics I am town reading Neon and Lily and they are in yout wagon wowee

Return to “Previous Hustles”