Mafia Misplay Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:49 am Reading through the entire iso I get that it isn't super solvey but I feel like I didn't get any bad vibes from any posts. So Neon is passing the vibe check atm.

They do a lot of solving it just isn't like, brick by brick explanations. I feel like I got a sense of where they were coming from.

It's fakable bit nothing concerned me.
You. You understand me. Like...I do solvey things in general just in between fluff and anime gif posts.

Though to be completely honest I can do this as town and woof.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:09 am
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:09 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:21 am neon is a wolf

source: they are frozen in wolf chat rn
Neon goes to bed

"Neon is frozen"

Checks out
this was a joke btw
I figured but I've been burned by not responding to things I assumed were jokes that weren't before so...

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alllll by myself

I don't wanna be all by myselfffffff anymore.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alllll by myself

I don't wanna be all by myselfffffff anymore.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Neon do you want a kiss on the forehead before I go to bed
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:31 am Neon do you want a kiss on the forehead before I go to bed
Yes

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

im here
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:32 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:31 am Neon do you want a kiss on the forehead before I go to bed
Yes

*smooches head softly* goodnight little dove
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:34 am
Yes

thats cute
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lily shut up we are having a moment..............
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

gn porscha
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:35 am Lily shut up we are having a moment..............
sorry my wolf instincts were kicking in and i had to comment to seem more towny
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:35 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:35 am Lily shut up we are having a moment..............
sorry my wolf instincts were kicking in and i had to comment to seem more towny
The usual. I forgive you
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

20 pages and I wasn't mentioned or quoted once, guess they aren't worth reading then are they
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:34 am
Yes

Pocketed forever. Have a good rest ^^

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:38 am 20 pages and I wasn't mentioned or quoted once, guess they aren't worth reading then are they
Even if they were would you move your vote based on any of them anyways?

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

i was hacked
☆Princess Abigail☆

I think my current schedule is actually just as for being online when other people are lol

And it's going to get worse

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

Im here homes. Wanna jam on some readz?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:31 am Im here homes. Wanna jam on some readz?
Sure do gotta do something while pretending to work

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:48 pm I have read Ender's ISO now.

I can confirm it is an ISO alright.
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:34 am My favourite part is the people scumreading me while coming to the exact same townreads I did.
This is my least favorite post of ender's because to this point his expressed town reads are:

Porscha and Lily

He may have hinted at others but unless I missed something it's like, two people.

Just feels like wolfy whining lol
People sussing me then agreeing with Porscha and Lily townreads was funny. Sue me.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also like who hired y'all to post so much
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Time for the low effort catchup where I only talk about myself because I'm a narcissist
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:33 am
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:31 am @Achromatic if you are town then you have a wolf voting for you. Who is it?
I think town are much more likely to vote me early than wolves especially when I am playing like this so we will see how risii pans out but otherwise I suspect low wolf activity so far.
If you are town, you have a wolf voting on you more than 50% of the time. It is a phenomenon I have been tracking. The first wagon to get to 3 votes almost always has a mafia on it if they are town. I have caught wolves with this read in almost every game I've played in the last 2 years.
Does this apply to Ender currently? Who's the Wolf here?
Wilgy is probably towny for questions like this.

Also for anyone that took my "the townier wilgy is the more likely to be wolf" seriously:

1. Note how he wasn't a sus I've pushed at all
2. I explicitly said it was a not an accurate meta read. I was memeing
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:05 pm Ended achro and I just got off yeeting jack

Hes not immortal, it can be done
You can call me Ended tomorrow after you're done yeeting me
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:37 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:36 pm Santy's posting is still wolfy.
I agree
The price of that wolfread is townreading me
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:03 pm Dont shield me lily you will look bad after I flip Wolf
Self aware wolfiness is my schtick. How will I stand out now????
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:42 pm ya'll wanna wagon santy or what are the vibes

cuz i'm down
Join me, and together we will be more powerful than you can possibly imagine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:19 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:18 pm how dare u poe santy and esooa

take me not them
I cannot be the only one who feels like you're howling right now surely
The last two pages ruined my townread tbh
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by outed wolf »

Where's your head at blade?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:08 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:00 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:59 pm I play to have fun, and I feel like slanking it and be chillin in thread. Dont care much if people wolfread me for it.
Maybe mine Skill Issue for not being a better team player, but also skill issue on yall for expecting more from me tbfh
Remind me your entire view of the game? List all your reads please.
I prob dont even remember my townreads without looking at a list of players wowee. Maybe I do lets see

Town: Lily-Porsch
Lean Town: Achro-Neon-Sabi
Hk-Essooa-Nook

Something like that
I used to be in this town list weird
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

outed wolf wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:24 am Where's your head at blade?
On a plate if people get their way.

Still catching up so pending.tm
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:23 pm alright im back

why is santy being voted lol i think outed wolf is wolfy too
Wolfy post milady
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:28 pm Santy or Ender
Esooa
Achro

Currently where I'm at.
Just help me bus yer partner and pocket me, works better
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:19 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:18 pm how dare u poe santy and esooa

take me not them
I cannot be the only one who feels like you're howling right now surely
The last two pages ruined my townread tbh
I can ruin it further

why was it ruined though I genuinely don't understand the ppl who think I could be a wolf
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I feel like anyone who wolf reads me either
1) hasn't played with me before
2) doesn't know my day 1 town is just like this
3) is a wolf and has judged me as an easy target to push

I don't blame them tbf anyone can vote me and scumread me as long as at the end of the day we aim for actual scummy ppl
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

and santy is in this game and he's one of the best people at tring me and he thinks I'm town so he's either coming to the right conclusion per usual or has TMI either way win win for me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

just saying all this cuz I'm bored and abt to sleep btw I don't feel any pressure or need to honestly I'd rather more people vote for me I like to feel wanted
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:59 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:58 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 pm The people being pressured seem to not care at all about being pressured. So that's interesting
Is that generally more towny or scummy in your opinion? Or just NAI?

I have an answer but wanna see what you think.
ok. There's little resistance to the existing wagons (achro, santy, ender), no other wagons have really been floated to take pressure off of any of them, and "we" seem to be collectively going "meh these chops are fine" which is basically because they're just less town read than other people are.

I think that there not being push-back or reversed pressure to change the wagons means either we're on the right path with at least one of them (possibly two doubt all three) OR we've got three townies wagoned and wolves don't give a fuck.

Achro seems to be pretty passively accepting of his wagon. I don't know his wolf game, I've never seen it, but this doesn't jibe with what I've seen of his town game. I do know he's had a lot of games lately and that can lead to a shifting of process and whatnot to be more idgaf about things so I'm reluctant to push him solely on that. I do think he's got wolf potential.

Santygrass is taking the "come at me bro" strategy of dealing with wolf reads and wagons. Funny enough though I don't recall Santy snarking back towards people who aren't me. Not sure how I feel about that. I served him up a softball earlier that wasn't even swung at in fact santy leaned into "my iso is shit" vs trying to pull anything that would indicate caring or solving. That seems antithetical to what town in that position would be trying to do. I get he might be busy so I'm not saying some kind of volume or presence read, but combine lack of presence with lack of content and I come to skating by. Def can be chopped, is probably a wolf.

Then there's Ender who dropped off a cliff once he started receiving some legitimate pressure instead of just "ender bad" but "ender bad and here's why" and while I don't associate that with his wolf game (I towned against his wolf in a game on The Org) it's not anything I associate with his town game either. I compared Santy to Ladd earlier and said "Ender is the only one who'd recognize this" but I lied. Visor would as well as he hosted that game. Dunno how much spec he was doing but I think that's worth pointing out.

Then there's some additional wagons that weren't there, or weren't leading at the time I last looked at the thread:

Jackofhearts - I get this wagon. He hasn't posted, killing him is a-ok with me.

Macdougall - I town read this ausie sonuva and I get lots don't, I'm not sure I care much about that though.
Neither of these two players care at all about their wagons but I can't read into that. Jack b/c he hasn't posted and Mac b/c he literally never cares.

I think we're right on two of {achro, ender, santy} at most, very likely only one, and very likely it's not achro. If we were right on all three there would be more wagon ideas floated than there currently are, mac/jack I don't think count, but it's super convenient that there's a zero poster isn't it?

I think it's more town indicative than wolf indicative. Problem is I can't clear/solve santy or ender as they're currently posting. Achro at least is giving us content.
"Falling off a cliff" is more indicative that I'm busy irl than any alignment. I swear I've said this to you before hk
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

In other news I watch Hamilton in Melbourne today and it was fire
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

lol get fucked storm

wooo raiders

(go cowboys)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:24 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:22 pm I miss ender :(
Sentences nobody has ever said for 500, Alex.

(ily blade)
</3
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

outed wolf wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:38 am lol get fucked storm

wooo raiders

(go cowboys)
Rip Storm.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

The Lions tho. (Yes I'm jumping games what of it
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:24 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:24 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:22 pm I miss ender :(
Sentences nobody has ever said for 500, Alex.

(ily blade)
What are your reads visor
Reads? Never heard of em.

Santy's posts are still lacking, no real villageriness or solving to em.
Achro's feeling quite overdramatic this game in a way that reminds me of our FOL game together.
Still not buying what lily is selling, but nobody agrees so whatever.
Jury is out on riisinqs posts. Kinda want to wolfread them, but feel like it could just be playstyle.

Still think hkatt and nanook are fine. Rest I don't have a strong opinion on. You might be v.
Visor can be town as well
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:31 pm tbf outed wolf's reads are fine and it makes me feel a little better about that slot
I will say this game does not remind me of Snow's wolf game (Cats v Dogs, last game we played together) so towny points
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

oh nice the lions are finally good again

go lions
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:49 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:59 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:58 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 pm The people being pressured seem to not care at all about being pressured. So that's interesting
Is that generally more towny or scummy in your opinion? Or just NAI?

I have an answer but wanna see what you think.
ok. There's little resistance to the existing wagons (achro, santy, ender), no other wagons have really been floated to take pressure off of any of them, and "we" seem to be collectively going "meh these chops are fine" which is basically because they're just less town read than other people are.

I think that there not being push-back or reversed pressure to change the wagons means either we're on the right path with at least one of them (possibly two doubt all three) OR we've got three townies wagoned and wolves don't give a fuck.

Achro seems to be pretty passively accepting of his wagon. I don't know his wolf game, I've never seen it, but this doesn't jibe with what I've seen of his town game. I do know he's had a lot of games lately and that can lead to a shifting of process and whatnot to be more idgaf about things so I'm reluctant to push him solely on that. I do think he's got wolf potential.

Santygrass is taking the "come at me bro" strategy of dealing with wolf reads and wagons. Funny enough though I don't recall Santy snarking back towards people who aren't me. Not sure how I feel about that. I served him up a softball earlier that wasn't even swung at in fact santy leaned into "my iso is shit" vs trying to pull anything that would indicate caring or solving. That seems antithetical to what town in that position would be trying to do. I get he might be busy so I'm not saying some kind of volume or presence read, but combine lack of presence with lack of content and I come to skating by. Def can be chopped, is probably a wolf.

Then there's Ender who dropped off a cliff once he started receiving some legitimate pressure instead of just "ender bad" but "ender bad and here's why" and while I don't associate that with his wolf game (I towned against his wolf in a game on The Org) it's not anything I associate with his town game either. I compared Santy to Ladd earlier and said "Ender is the only one who'd recognize this" but I lied. Visor would as well as he hosted that game. Dunno how much spec he was doing but I think that's worth pointing out.

Then there's some additional wagons that weren't there, or weren't leading at the time I last looked at the thread:

Jackofhearts - I get this wagon. He hasn't posted, killing him is a-ok with me.

Macdougall - I town read this ausie sonuva and I get lots don't, I'm not sure I care much about that though.
Neither of these two players care at all about their wagons but I can't read into that. Jack b/c he hasn't posted and Mac b/c he literally never cares.

I think we're right on two of {achro, ender, santy} at most, very likely only one, and very likely it's not achro. If we were right on all three there would be more wagon ideas floated than there currently are, mac/jack I don't think count, but it's super convenient that there's a zero poster isn't it?

I think it's more town indicative than wolf indicative. Problem is I can't clear/solve santy or ender as they're currently posting. Achro at least is giving us content.
the start of this post made me town read you and all the rest made me wolf read you lol
I mindmeld with this Take Esooa can be town
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:08 pm I am about to play some trials of mana. Fantastic game tbh.

Anyway I stand by all of my town reads so far although some have varied in strength.
Original > Remake

Return to “Previous Hustles”