Mafia Misplay Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am Of course town can win if hk is town lol, its d2
I die d3 if HK is town. I don't think town has a hope in hell from that point. Wolves can just stack 3 votes together and win every day most likely. They probably already can tbh (but they also probably don't know that).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am nook/hk is never w/w, and quite possibly v/w

actually not sure about mac/hk and its confusing me a lot

and then the visor kill confuses me even more

wait one question

@mac what's ur read on santy???
I find it hard to suspect Santy given they've shielded me more than anyone today but if you are mafia they profile as a likely partner hence lean town.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:38 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am Of course town can win if hk is town lol, its d2
I die d3 if HK is town. I don't think town has a hope in hell from that point. Wolves can just stack 3 votes together and win every day most likely. They probably already can tbh (but they also probably don't know that).
nice to know, thanks

wolves, let's kill hk
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Meh, things are not that dire and it serves no purpose to present them as such
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:39 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am nook/hk is never w/w, and quite possibly v/w

wait one question

I find it hard to suspect Santy given they've shielded me more than anyone today but if you are mafia they profile as a likely partner hence lean town.
well you suspect hk hence you suspect me hence you deduce that my likely partner is santy hence why is he still lean town? ive always thought you rely on partnerings more than anything and you turn back on townreads just because of it (and will be right sometimes because of this approach!)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:40 am Meh, things are not that dire and it serves no purpose to present them as such
you have the benefit of not being the top wagon
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:43 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:40 am Meh, things are not that dire and it serves no purpose to present them as such
well you arent the topwagon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

oh I didn't even know that lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:43 am
Its only been 12 hours and there's no hammer
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Votecount as of rn

Santygrass (4) - Neon, Hollowkatt, Sabiplz, Achromatic
Macdougall (2) - Lilypetal, riisinq-
Hollowkatt (2) - Nanook, Macdougall
JackOfHearts (1) - Porscha
Neon (1) - Santygrass

Got some quotes while Catching up, In at work rn so posting timing may be weird idj
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Good morning everyone 💕

Anything for me.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:38 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:48 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:56 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:26 am my most confident townread is sabi and i really dont see myself backtracking on that anytime soon.

i think porscha is still rly good and they have nothing going against them at all. these are my most confident townreads fwiw
why is sabi locktown for you
just the way they've been approaching this game; dont think they can as wolf

also

*postcount* (but really)
so just to be clear @Sabiplz you consider yourself out of your wolfrange right?
Yea
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Updated reads:

Town:

Wilgz
Porscha
Neon
Snowy
Esooa

Scum:
Lily
Jack
Mac
Achro
Santy

Null:
Nook
HK

@ me for any questions
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Tho I guess I see towny Mac this morning so I'm confused
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:32 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:31 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:16 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:28 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:23 am I think Santy voting for me is weak. The case is weak the reasons are weak the progression is weak
I think everyone who used "Neon voted Jack" as a reason to SR me was using an easy out. Like... that's it that's the reason?
Like you are literally throwing sus here for a vote
No I'm saying the reasons that anyone has ever expressed a doubt on my slot are weak. Because they are weak.
We got Nanook "Neon subbed in and therefore is scum" Nookerson the 3rd

And we got "Neon is voting a zero poster. Scum didly scrumptious"

You recognize that your vote was the reason I voted nanook in D1? Or have you forgot about that wowee .
And the second one was the reason why I voted you D1. You are in my PoE, I dont see atm unique takes that make my waver or think that you are town. I have like, an amount of townreads that people are calling me out for the 'lack of scumreads'. Dont you think that you being in my PoE at this point should be enough tho?

Also, you saw the posts I made about Esooa reading you differently than Ris that pinged me too.
Like I dont have a thesis on why you are scum, but dont have reasons to tr you atm and have things pinging me about you.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:42 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:25 am Also, if you vote for me and then the next day are like 'Oh well, it means its one from Achro/Lily then' Im going to come out of my grave and beat y'all to a pulp for having severe skill issue tbh.
you're suggesting that you think that you dying would make the town sleepwalk into achro/lily? why?
Visor legacy scumreads were me/Lily/Achro, with hk as town

So I expect people sheeping Hk town + 1 in there being scum, which is a view I dont agree tbh.
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:41 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:42 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:01 am Image
you got some reads for me?
Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish
Santy is trending down ish
Talk to me about the HK read please
Vibes. I think the wagons were TvT I think the set up and movement proves that

Regardless of that I think the frustration was real and towny and while frustration in general is NAI there's usually a notable difference between town frustration and scum frustration.

I actually kinda vibes with their answer to my question earlier in the day and until they went full lighter fluid on the thread I vibes with their frustration.

Why the set up proves that they were TvT ? I think that them being so close is indicative of being Scum there fwiw, so I want to know why you think that
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:52 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:24 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:14 pm I'm always fine murdering zero posters. Common thing I vote for d1 honestly.
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:20 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 am If you had modinfi that Jack is Villa, who would you be voting Neon?
At this point possibly HK maybe... the only viable wagon I mildly trust to vote.
This was what i was talking about that I had to question you to try to get a telegraph lf your thoughts.

Yeah I wasn't gonna openly exclaim my intent

Welp, I read that as kindof not caring which wagon is in the lead, which if they were TvT its a bad look for you imo. Dont know what else to say , but not trying to lean one way or the other is iffy. THO you had stated a tr on ender but with 'afraid of being pocketed' so kinda hedgy but weh.

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:11 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:47 pm tbh i think sitting ur vote on a 0 poster for like most of the day cycle isnt very towny and shows a lack of wanting to poke at places and scumhunt

i understand this is apparently fine for neon but idk it just seems so lazy
What can I say. I'm lazy. Or I don't like zero posters. Or I believed Jack could be woof and I don't like zero posters. Something like that.
Also not telegraphing much the switch here, I think u did a little later tho. ISOing here is hell.

Two problems I have. My answer was sarcastic clearly I think. And it was sarcastic here because Lily was being pretty disingenuouswith is. I don't think my vote was on Jack for even half the day let alone most of it.

Gotcha, yeah I could see that. But its still in the line of being like, not involved enough
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:47 pm tbh i think sitting ur vote on a 0 poster for like most of the day cycle isnt very towny and shows a lack of wanting to poke at places and scumhunt

What can I say. I'm lazy. Or I don't like zero posters. Or I believed Jack could be woof and I don't like zero posters. Something like that.
Now that Jack is here who are you going to vote
HK Santy or Jack probably
Jack still a choice woweeeee.

Correct. What pray tell had or has Jack done to not be a choice?

That its like, the most LHF push of all and I dont see a reason to scumread there? And you said that you were planning to switch off of him so.... ¿?[
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:45 pm
outed wolf wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:44 pm Please don't kill hollowkatt.

Please kill Ender.

Just look at his posts this EOD. Please.
You mean telling someone to choke on a brick?
I'm quite sure you as town have said worse no?
Webdip has no rule on toxicity. @Neon can verify that
This is true ... also I think both these wagons are Town and I really wanna podrace lol
Ehhhhhhh. Rubs me kinda the wrong way and Couldn't explain why tbh. At EoD I guess you rescinded your sus on hk and thats why you thought it was v/v ? But Im wavering in believing if thats a real progression hmmm
Going to munch on that. But prob hard with how sad the ISOs are to look at stuff wowee

Yeah but I pretty clearly pointed out when and why my sus changed. And structure felt off for the wagons to.

Yehyeh. I could see how you were kinda swayed by the Ate in hk so I'm taking that into account
Answers in quote cause I'm lazy
Answers also colored in quotes cuz I dont know how to reply to them without making more of a mess in this post hah
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:55 am @hollowkatt you realise this is a mountainous game yes? And there's no possibility visor is anything other than town?
There is no way that hk doesnt know this Mac lol. I dont know what to do of this question
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:07 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:22 pm I feel like trusting with my life now in Ris, Porscha, nook and Lily. Prob in that order.

I thought that maybe ow kill was one to maintain status quo in thread, but just glossing at player list wilgs was there and feels like far more juicier then Outed Wolf there to kill so eeeeeh Im still lost on why ow could die.

I see the mac case and like yeah, could be. But also it isnt like, too much level 0 as a take? Mac isn the only scum so there should be two other people who would agree with that and why???
Explain the read on Risiinq please.

I gave the reason on to why they ascended to obvtown status with their visor read, that was related to keeping track of votes and fluidity/threadstate. Like, even if peoole shutted down that townread it showed a lot of thought process that was just super towny, and the delivery of a tr in Visor was town as well imo. Kinda with how I think that W!Mac didnt have much to gain expressing a hatd Townread in Visor in EoD.

Also, I liked how they read me regarding the Esooa sus, like how they saw some simmilarities and remembered that like, we can ~vibe~ and I am def able to see them as obvtown. Which I am cuz I have the vibes pretty much in their posting and stuff, like when we realtimed and switched to put some PraSSure onto nanook as well.
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:08 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:22 pm I feel like trusting with my life now in Ris, Porscha, nook and Lily. Prob in that order.

I thought that maybe ow kill was one to maintain status quo in thread, but just glossing at player list wilgs was there and feels like far more juicier then Outed Wolf there to kill so eeeeeh Im still lost on why ow could die.

I see the mac case and like yeah, could be. But also it isnt like, too much level 0 as a take? Mac isn the only scum so there should be two other people who would agree with that and why???
really? you're going to antagonize me after quoting 3 quotes that aren't bad for me at all?
I think this isnt antagonizing. Like specially coming from Mac this is super Mild woweee.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:12 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:07 am 1. what does you being hard pushed by 3 other people have anything to do with what i was talking about which was mainly just where i was at in terms of my thoughts on ur slot?

2. if u want an explanation, my comment was mainly because i dont recall u ever mentioning visor as a townread before and so seeing u call him "far and away my top town" was surprising to me.
Well because you have taken someone who was at last check above your null line, and voted them while under pressure which from the perspective of the recipient makes me feel like you're mafia opportunistically voting for me. Especially because your POE suddenly excluded HK and Santy with no explanation, and Santy is townreading you with no explanation and is pushing onto Neon who Esooa has in a difference check with you. I am just wondering whether the mafia isn't just you, HK and Santygrass.
The betrayal I thought you were townreading me what happened nooooo
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:32 am I think HK kinda has to be mafia based on how I'm reading people.

If Sabi is town the game is probably a lot easier so here's my hypothetical readslist in that context.

Town

Sabi
Porscha
Neon

Lean Town

Achro

Nanook
Jack
Santygrass

Lean Wolf

Esooa or Lily

Wolf

Risiinq
HK

I can't really see town winning this game if HK is town.
If Hk is mafia you really have me in the same tier as Jack?? Why?
Also Esooa is unpaired with HK imo, or at least it seems like it so why them at Lean Wolf?

wait one question

I was thinking on asking Mac to clarify mac read on me cuz it weirded me out some placements they gave me considering they entered with a post like 'Santy is never maf' or something like that. And they should have like, a clearer pocture on me since I am lead wagon kindof?
So this is an example of my vibing with Ris Thought process I'd say

But @risiinq- do you really think Nanook's push in hk is wolfy? Cuz I am har villa reading them out of it and I dont give a damn about what Hk flips regardless of it tbh. So if you havent read nook push D1 and their post now I invite you to do it tbhtbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also @Neon what pinged you as towny from Mac when you made the fite me post?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:24 am Updated reads:

Town:

Wilgz
Porscha
Neon
Snowy
Esooa

Scum:
Lily
Jack
Mac
Achro
Santy

Null:
Nook
HK

@ me for any questions
@Sabiplz Elaboration in Nac/Achro/Lily/Esooa ?
What do you think of Nanook push on Hk?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also @Sabiplz why do you think Visor was killed btw? Like, instead of you for example that I think shared scumreads and were far more vocal and more presence
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:50 am

Town:

Wilgz
Porscha
Neon
Snowy
Esooa

Scum:
Lily
Jack
Mac
Achro
Santy

Null:
Nook
HK

@ me for any questions
Mac: he was null/scum lean D1. His push on me felt bad faithy esp since I have been towny. But his questions an d postings this morning might shift him back to null idk.

Achro: I already explained this. Last game with me he was wolf. His wolf range is huge. My brain is still broken. I can't trust him because he was doing this same shit in his wolf game. Also.he benefits from visor kill

Lily: visor reada. I'm not getting genuine towny pings from her.

Esooa: Has been solving even if I don't agree with her outcome. I had a bad habit of death tunneling her last game for things that was just play style stuff so I'm trying to overlook that this game.

Anything else?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:58 am @Lilypetal you said i've been doing bad pushes all game, which would you characterise as bad?
I think, at least in my memory of your play, that you spent a good portion of time throwing sus or pushing at achro/esooa/me. I think all 3 players in that list are town. So, working from that world view it seems like you're scum pushing at players you have deemed your scum reads but haven't reexamined like a towny would. Like how do you repeatedly scum read me day 1, even at eod? It just feels like you're setting up future pushes, and like I said at the start of today it felt like your play was to set up a ML on me this day cycle or next day cycle after a HK ML.

I'm willing to talk and hear about your view of the game though and where your head is at rn. I am fine with being wrong
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:50 am

Town:

Wilgz
Porscha
Neon
Snowy
Esooa

Scum:
Lily
Jack
Mac
Achro
Santy

Null:
Nook
HK

@ me for any questions
Forgot the last q.

I think it's pretty towny of Nook esp the case. Didn't like how HK discarded his case.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:00 am @Esooa you're lilypetal's mentor right?
Lmao
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

link achro wolfgame pls ty
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:34 am If HK is mafia then I would think Risiinq and Lily are probably the wolves. If HK is town then Risiinq might be town.
You think HK flaming me could've possibly been theater?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:52 am Also @Sabiplz why do you think Visor was killed btw? Like, instead of you for example that I think shared scumreads and were far more vocal and more presence
Visor is one of the best players so even tho has no thread pull can solve games when given time and people tend to listen to him like during eod1.

I dunno why I'm alive. Maybe I'm probably just being loud and distracting like achro said.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:19 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:12 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:10 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:47 am His rage fit was a distraction and should be ignored
I funny much ignore anything
It isn't ai, if anything it's somewhat scummy for him given how much importance he's placed on not doing that stuff, but I'd say it's just nai 🤷‍♀️

Hardly locking HK town. But I'm going to keep reading the intent.
Alright, if we're going to read intent

Sorry in advance hk, this may be a bit harsh

HK has caught bans/suspensions for toxicity, as recently as a year or so ago iirc (possibly a year and a half, idr), and has worked hard to reduce that part of his game. He's done a legitimately great job of it. The fact that it came back out at eod1 isn't town indicative, if anything him not backing off it at all and in fact doubling down and telling someone to choke on a brick or whatever is scummy, he had the chances to take a step back and refused them, usually if he's town when its pointed out he'll take a breath and reset, but there's upside/an advantage to not doing so as mafia. Its basically a pure "I can't defend myself from these SRs so I'm going to make voting for me emotionally unpleasant." Its shitty behavior that townHK has worked hard to excise from his play, but it's strictly beneficial for scumHK.

It could be a town reaction, of course, we all have lapses, on balance i expect it to come from scumHK more than townHK at this point
I will take this info into account thank you
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Town:

Wilgz
Porscha
Neon
Snowy
Esooa

Scum:
Lily
Jack
Mac
Achro
Santy

Null:
Nook
HK

@ me for any questions
Why am I scum lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:59 am link achro wolfgame pls ty
It's on fol and has 20K posts split into three threads.

Do you want that?

(I'm asking before I have to go link it)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:34 am If HK is mafia then I would think Risiinq and Lily are probably the wolves. If HK is town then Risiinq might be town.
I'll re-read it tomorrow
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

sure, unless you can link another game that is also characteristic of top tier achro wolfgame

just need to know his ranges more
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:03 am

Town:

Wilgz
Porscha
Neon
Snowy
Esooa

Scum:
Lily
Jack
Mac
Achro
Santy

Null:
Nook
HK

@ me for any questions
Why am I scum lol
Because of visor poe. I still have relook at you since his flip.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:03 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:02 am
I'll re-read it tomorrow
It's probs the most unpartnering thing ever but I get why someone would be cautious. I don't even wanna talk abt it cuz it makes me mad but it definitely makes us not partners lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Mac is being towny rn but who's to say if it's genuine. But it's a good change
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:04 am sure, unless you can link another game that is also characteristic of top tier achro wolfgame

just need to know his ranges more
His last two top tier achro wolf Rands were on fol iirc

His last one that I was in :

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/uminek ... -1-2/2953/
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/uminek ... -3-7/3084/
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/uminek ... -win/3244/
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:04 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:03 am

Town:

Wilgz
Porscha
Neon
Snowy
Esooa

Scum:
Lily
Jack
Mac
Achro
Santy

Null:
Nook
HK

@ me for any questions
Why am I scum lol
Because of visor poe. I still have relook at you since his flip.
The flip alone doesn't make me scum but you do you. I think there's enough there to easily town read me and you'll find it eventually
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

man lily is still so towny. T-T
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I will try to make a towncase for Lily fwiw. From what you say of Mac you should have him as Null an dont Scum I feel like?
Also gotcha with reads regarding oast experiences with achro/Esooa . Prob not shouldnt take into account past games, but it would be a misplay not taking them into account and at least being concious of the motivations of the read there is good.

Do you agree with Esooa reads on Neon sabi? They've been townreading Neon since D1
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:07 am man lily is still so towny. T-T
I know right ;-;
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:37 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:23 am I think Santy voting for me is weak. The case is weak the reasons are weak the progression is weak
I think everyone who used "Neon voted Jack" as a reason to SR me was using an easy out. Like... that's it that's the reason?
No I'm saying the reasons that anyone has ever expressed a doubt on my slot are weak. Because they are weak.

You recognize that your vote was the reason I voted nanook in D1? Or have you forgot about that wowee .
And the second one was the reason why I voted you D1. You are in my PoE, I dont see atm unique takes that make my waver or think that you are town. I have like, an amount of townreads that people are calling me out for the 'lack of scumreads'. Dont you think that you being in my PoE at this point should be enough tho?

Also, you saw the posts I made about Esooa reading you differently than Ris that pinged me too.
Like I dont have a thesis on why you are scum, but dont have reasons to tr you atm and have things pinging me about you.
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:25 am Also, if you vote for me and then the next day are like 'Oh well, it means its one from Achro/Lily then' Im going to come out of my grave and beat y'all to a pulp for having severe skill issue tbh.
you're suggesting that you think that you dying would make the town sleepwalk into achro/lily? why?

So I expect people sheeping Hk town + 1 in there being scum, which is a view I dont agree tbh.
Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish

Regardless of that I think the frustration was real and towny and while frustration in general is NAI there's usually a notable difference between town frustration and scum frustration.

I actually kinda vibes with their answer to my question earlier in the day and until they went full lighter fluid on the thread I vibes with their frustration.

Why the set up proves that they were TvT ? I think that them being so close is indicative of being Scum there fwiw, so I want to know why you think that
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:14 pm I'm always fine murdering zero posters. Common thing I vote for d1 honestly.
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 am If you had modinfi that Jack is Villa, who would you be voting Neon?
At this point possibly HK maybe... the only viable wagon I mildly trust to vote.
This was what i was talking about that I had to question you to try to get a telegraph lf your thoughts.

Welp, I read that as kindof not caring which wagon is in the lead, which if they were TvT its a bad look for you imo. Dont know what else to say , but not trying to lean one way or the other is iffy. THO you had stated a tr on ender but with 'afraid of being pocketed' so kinda hedgy but weh.

Also not telegraphing much the switch here, I think u did a little later tho. ISOing here is hell.

Two problems I have. My answer was sarcastic clearly I think. And it was sarcastic here because Lily was being pretty disingenuouswith is. I don't think my vote was on Jack for even half the day let alone most of it.

Gotcha, yeah I could see that. But its still in the line of being like, not involved enough

That its like, the most LHF push of all and I dont see a reason to scumread there? And you said that you were planning to switch off of him so.... ¿?[
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:45 pm

You mean telling someone to choke on a brick?
This is true ... also I think both these wagons are Town and I really wanna podrace lol
Ehhhhhhh. Rubs me kinda the wrong way and Couldn't explain why tbh. At EoD I guess you rescinded your sus on hk and thats why you thought it was v/v ? But Im wavering in believing if thats a real progression hmmm
Going to munch on that. But prob hard with how sad the ISOs are to look at stuff wowee

Yeah but I pretty clearly pointed out when and why my sus changed. And structure felt off for the wagons to.

Yehyeh. I could see how you were kinda swayed by the Ate in hk so I'm taking that into account
Answers also colored in quotes cuz I dont know how to reply to them without making more of a mess in this post hah
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:55 am @hollowkatt you realise this is a mountainous game yes? And there's no possibility visor is anything other than town?
There is no way that hk doesnt know this Mac lol. I dont know what to do of this question

I gave the reason on to why they ascended to obvtown status with their visor read, that was related to keeping track of votes and fluidity/threadstate. Like, even if peoole shutted down that townread it showed a lot of thought process that was just super towny, and the delivery of a tr in Visor was town as well imo. Kinda with how I think that W!Mac didnt have much to gain expressing a hatd Townread in Visor in EoD.

Also, I liked how they read me regarding the Esooa sus, like how they saw some simmilarities and remembered that like, we can ~vibe~ and I am def able to see them as obvtown. Which I am cuz I have the vibes pretty much in their posting and stuff, like when we realtimed and switched to put some PraSSure onto nanook as well.

really? you're going to antagonize me after quoting 3 quotes that aren't bad for me at all?
I think this isnt antagonizing. Like specially coming from Mac this is super Mild woweee.
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:07 am 1. what does you being hard pushed by 3 other people have anything to do with what i was talking about which was mainly just where i was at in terms of my thoughts on ur slot?

2. if u want an explanation, my comment was mainly because i dont recall u ever mentioning visor as a townread before and so seeing u call him "far and away my top town" was surprising to me.
Well because you have taken someone who was at last check above your null line, and voted them while under pressure which from the perspective of the recipient makes me feel like you're mafia opportunistically voting for me. Especially because your POE suddenly excluded HK and Santy with no explanation, and Santy is townreading you with no explanation and is pushing onto Neon who Esooa has in a difference check with you. I am just wondering whether the mafia isn't just you, HK and Santygrass.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:32 am I think HK kinda has to be mafia based on how I'm reading people.

If Sabi is town the game is probably a lot easier so here's my hypothetical readslist in that context.

Town

Sabi
Porscha
Neon

Lean Town

Achro

Nanook
Jack
Santygrass

Lean Wolf

Esooa or Lily

Wolf

Risiinq
HK

Also Esooa is unpaired with HK imo, or at least it seems like it so why them at Lean Wolf?

wait one question

I was thinking on asking Mac to clarify mac read on me cuz it weirded me out some placements they gave me considering they entered with a post like 'Santy is never maf' or something like that. And they should have like, a clearer pocture on me since I am lead wagon kindof?

But @risiinq- do you really think Nanook's push in hk is wolfy? Cuz I am har villa reading them out of it and I dont give a damn about what Hk flips regardless of it tbh. So if you havent read nook push D1 and their post now I invite you to do it tbhtbh
Alright I'm only replying to this part. About Jack being lhf.

Unless I'm mistaken at the point your quoting Jack had appeared gimmicked done nothing and disappeared again.

So yeah I'm reading into that

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Esooa are u a wolf
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:37 am But @risiinq- do you really think Nanook's push in hk is wolfy? Cuz I am har villa reading them out of it and I dont give a damn about what Hk flips regardless of it tbh. So if you havent read nook push D1 and their post now I invite you to do it tbhtbh
to be fair that post from nook talking about how hk is wolfy is both convincing and towny it's making me have doubts and making me insecure about my reads lol
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i do however think that if HK is town then nook's wolf possibility is raised due to my worldview and how i think people are paired
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:38 am Also @Neon what pinged you as towny from Mac when you made the fite me post?
This entire day phase feels like Mac got some WiM back and is trying and IMHO doing a good job at attempting to find info and generate content.

Mac never went far in either direction besides null for me because of the way he was talking d1 I feel... like maybe it was real.

Or he's just fucking playing me like a fiddle. But I like Mac so I'll allow it.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ehh I dont know if already said it but.

@Achromatic you voted me for two different things that I think should align with a Villa PoV ? Like, you saying that it doesnt feel like I am scumreading much people and also not wavering in the read I had of you?
So like, if I havent been scumreading much people, why is it weird that I should change my read on you?

And prob you could say that I have changed my pov on some townreads (Neon, hk and nook comes to mind) , but then its the lack of scumreads part lf the read that doesn't make sense?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:08 am I will try to make a towncase for Lily fwiw. From what you say of Mac you should have him as Null an dont Scum I feel like?
Also gotcha with reads regarding oast experiences with achro/Esooa . Prob not shouldnt take into account past games, but it would be a misplay not taking them into account and at least being concious of the motivations of the read there is good.

Do you agree with Esooa reads on Neon sabi? They've been townreading Neon since D1
I'm conflicted wit Mac. His iso is dog poop but then this morning he was towny.

I mean those games both ended the same week as this game so like they are very fresh on my mind. I just don't want to ever underestimate achro again..

I don't remember Esooa reasons for neon townread. I do agree neon has been towny.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

seeing an uptick of towniness today and im curious how much of it is real

santy is remarkably townier (thank god)

neon is townier

mac is townier

curious where we steer this game from here
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i dont really think mac this morning (at the start when he was just posting by himself in thread) was necessarily towny btw, cuz i felt like he was just asking questions and not really... solving

it seemed performative and to get out of the slot as "top wagon" and show he is "town mac with wim" more than anything

but then i got hesitant on this bcuz his later reads were more town mac

still uneasy on him tho. some things dont really make sense. such as santy read and stuff.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:37 am

Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish

Town

Sabi
Porscha
Neon

Lean Town

Achro

Nanook
Jack
Santygrass

Lean Wolf

Esooa or Lily

Wolf

Risiinq
HK

wait one question

Alright I'm only replying to this part. About Jack being lhf.

Unless I'm mistaken at the point your quoting Jack had appeared gimmicked done nothing and disappeared again.

So yeah I'm reading into that

Yes, thats exactly why I say its LHF. They havent done much, and its a easy way out for a scum l vote, yes?

Like, 'they havent posted much hence scum' I think never applies to a player like jack. And gimmicking is kinda NAI and I will stand by that til my last breath.

If I think Jack could be scum is by pure PoE at this point tbh
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 am i dont really think mac this morning (at the start when he was just posting by himself in thread) was necessarily towny btw, cuz i felt like he was just asking questions and not really... solving

it seemed performative and to get out of the slot as "top wagon" and show he is "town mac with wim" more than anything

but then i got hesitant on this bcuz his later reads were more town mac

still uneasy on him tho. some things dont really make sense. such as santy read and stuff.
mac needs to do the most to get out of being an eventual chop and i agree cuz i had the same thoughts of "this seems like performance" but it's like fine enough for now I think. im moving my vote to jack for now
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Gimmick is AI an di will die in this hill

Return to “Previous Hustles”