Moderator: Community Team

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by santygrass »

I hate how easily I can be swayed, but bot feeling like faking inquisitiveness into Esooa rn oof.

What do you think of Nook's point reagarding hk today tho?
Spoiler: show
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I haven't read
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

But like, the feeling of not following how is the game going or something like that I vibe with and make me see more plausible V!Esooa so weh
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:08 pm do you believe there is a world where santy is v?
I'm trying to see that but I can't. He looks like he has partner equity with everyone in my poe. He's like the sun of the poe where everyone circles him. None of my poe makes sense if he's V which is why I want him flipped so I know if I'm going the right direction or not.

If he's V I need to rethink my poe and town reads tbh.

If he's w I know I'm on the right track with my poe tbh.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (3) - Drwilg, Lilypetal, Santygrass
Santygrass (3) - sabiplz, Achromatic, hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (3) - Nanook, MacDougall, Neon
Esooa (1) - Riisinq-
JackOfHearts (1) - Porscha
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't rly see how two people sharing some disinterest in the game is towny lol unless you're saying it's for the same reason or something
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa can you share thots about Wilgz.

You're my only tr that has played with Wilgz before iirc.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Wait Porscha also played with Wilgz. @Porscha thots on Wilgz
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:25 pm Esooa can you share thots about Wilgz.

You're my only tr that has played with Wilgz before iirc.
Probably town
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:22 pm I don't rly see how two people sharing some disinterest in the game is towny lol unless you're saying it's for the same reason or something
Think I explained myself badly.

That I can understand/vibe with your desinterest cuz that was my initial reaction to the ow kill pretty much. Like, something not clicking with current solve but at the same time feeling like a chore to try to work through it?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:18 am ok, I think the path forward is clear. I need to be eliminated today and the reason I do is I solve so many worlds.
If I flip wolf it makes the people who were defending me look worse and the people suspecting me look better. I would likely eliminate busing from that world as well as my D1 wasn't nearly as bad as what it's being painted as from nanook and esooa.

If I flip town it's the reverse, and lends more credence into why visor was the N1. You'll also know that my reads are genuine which can provide some kind of roadmap towards winning the game for town. I would look closer at Esooa moreso than Nanook in a town HK world. I believe Nanook believes in the tells that he has for me, Esooa felt like a piggyback onto that read from Nanook.

I think Esooa was on me earlier than nanook was but for more flimsy reasons than nanook was able to present (if this is wrong forget it but I'm too lazy to go and check).
I don't think wolf mac kills town visor who's town reading a 100% mischop bait HK on D1, nor does wolf Achro need to town read me to establish credit or bona fides, I would hard clear the both of them off of a town HK flip.

I'm not planning on putting in a whole bunch of work today, just tossing out reads as I see them/have them, like my neon read from doing catch up, I think they've shifted into the town group for me. Sabi I think is still town. They've got a solid game overall but the way they're approaching things seems town to me and seems like them butting heads with mac isn't a t/w or w/w situation but a t/t situation where neither of them can really grasp how the other party is getting to the positions they're getting to.
Why would you even consider world views where you're mafia lol

Absolute nonsense
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:22 pm I don't rly see how two people sharing some disinterest in the game is towny lol unless you're saying it's for the same reason or something
Tho if it helps half of why I don't wanna effort is cause I always hate eods and don't post much on them but then cause I posted 200 times before it I apparently have to participate

:shrug2: my fault ig I really do need to play more like nanook lmao
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:27 pm
Think I explained myself badly.

That I can understand/vibe with your desinterest cuz that was my initial reaction to the ow kill pretty much. Like, something not clicking with current solve but at the same time feeling like a chore to try to work through it?
Yeah that makes more sense ig I thought it was related to you having been out of the game since the start lmao

#endthetyrannyofeods
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:18 am ok, I think the path forward is clear. I need to be eliminated today and the reason I do is I solve so many worlds.
If I flip wolf it makes the people who were defending me look worse and the people suspecting me look better. I would likely eliminate busing from that world as well as my D1 wasn't nearly as bad as what it's being painted as from nanook and esooa.

If I flip town it's the reverse, and lends more credence into why visor was the N1. You'll also know that my reads are genuine which can provide some kind of roadmap towards winning the game for town. I would look closer at Esooa moreso than Nanook in a town HK world. I believe Nanook believes in the tells that he has for me, Esooa felt like a piggyback onto that read from Nanook.

I think Esooa was on me earlier than nanook was but for more flimsy reasons than nanook was able to present (if this is wrong forget it but I'm too lazy to go and check).
I don't think wolf mac kills town visor who's town reading a 100% mischop bait HK on D1, nor does wolf Achro need to town read me to establish credit or bona fides, I would hard clear the both of them off of a town HK flip.

I'm not planning on putting in a whole bunch of work today, just tossing out reads as I see them/have them, like my neon read from doing catch up, I think they've shifted into the town group for me. Sabi I think is still town. They've got a solid game overall but the way they're approaching things seems town to me and seems like them butting heads with mac isn't a t/w or w/w situation but a t/t situation where neither of them can really grasp how the other party is getting to the positions they're getting to.

Absolute nonsense
That part is weird but meh I don't wanna bother with it rn especially remembering visor tr'ing HK
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:19 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:06 pm like ur the most obv town player in the game lol you have threadpull
That's fair.

I just don't feel like I do. Maybe it's main character syndrome and a lot of insecurity from being bashed by achro and mac earlier in the game.
i def get it the bashing sucks

I need to go back to sleeping through eods its a much better experience tbh

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 pm

Absolute nonsense
That part is weird but meh I don't wanna bother with it rn especially remembering visor tr'ing HK
Idc about his hk tr lol, hk literally outed
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

God hk get better posts

"Esooa was piggy backing off the read from nanook when she pushed me first which caused nanook to agree"
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

not flipping hk n1 actually is so sad
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

I am sure a 42 poster was killed because he was wrong about literally everything.

Said achro never.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I just rather flip santy over HK today.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Nook can we not instigate HK. We can't afford him getting mad again
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilys reasons for town reading me are better than I figured they'd be lol

I'm still gonna trick you when I get wolf though
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:36 pm I am sure a 42 poster was killed because he was wrong about literally everything.

Said achro never.
Yeah especially after pushing ender too

Though I guess it wasn't his primary push

Still though
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:36 pm I am sure a 42 poster was killed because he was wrong about literally everything.

Said achro never.
I still think tha even if they were right that team would have better slots to nk IMO. And like, I know they were wrong in me, and dont see you or Lily as scum.

But in the flipside a framekill/ kill to maintain status quo still doesnt fully convinces me wowee
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Hk can be mad or sad or bad or even participate in a fad.

But I need to see partner solving for hk before I even consider it. Because if those wagons are w/v you should have some partner ideas.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:40 pm

Said achro never.
I still think tha even if they were right that team would have better slots to nk IMO. And like, I know they were wrong in me, and dont see you or Lily as scum.

But in the flipside a framekill/ kill to maintain status quo still doesnt fully convinces me wowee
The only person that had a similar poe is me and Porscha.

No one would respect my poe if I was N1.

Porscha maybe.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:40 pm

Said achro never.

Well if you aren't a wolf it dulls a voice in hk's favor. If you aren't q wolf and hk is a wolf then maybe they just hate visor. Not really feeling opposite day atm though.

Need to read what I missed over night still.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Mac/Neon/Jack/Wilg maybe? Tho Idk how the mac/hk pair would work at all imo. Nook / Esooa / Lily def unpaired tho.

Not having the votexount to work through it is kinda bad tho
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Well I'm done reading at 3500 because I want to play RuneScape

I'm voting Mac because he still hasn't gotten over himself irt his read on me and his sabi one is even worse, just don't think a town ever thinks two days of this is productive
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:43 pm Mac/Neon/Jack/Wilg maybe? Tho Idk how the mac/hk pair would work at all imo. Nook / Esooa / Lily def unpaired tho.

Not having the votexount to work through it is kinda bad tho
In my iso I gave the vote count earlier. Or told you who voted who.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:38 pm Lilys reasons for town reading me are better than I figured they'd be lol

I'm still gonna trick you when I get wolf though
what can i say, i know you pretty well !

you won't trick me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:57 am @Jackofhearts2005 where's your head at right now?
@MacDougall

Queek has several heads on his back banner and you cannot have them, they belong to Queek!
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Oh will look for that
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Votecount asof rn

MacDougall (4) - Esooa, DrWilgy, Lilypetal, santygrass
santygrass (3) - hollowkatt, Sabiplz, Achromatic
hollowkatt (3) - Neon, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Esooa (1) - risiinq-
JackOfHearts (1) - Porscha
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:40 am @Achromatic not going through my ISO, but I didnt doubt Lily either by your argument too, if you want to add it to your case /shrug. I think at this point it should be kinda clear that I dont care much about consensus to influence my reads? And can choose if something is worth following or not.
I vibed with you since the start, didnt see reason to change it and thats it. Hoes mad.

Also, I also said in one lf my lasts posts that I see ONE utr slot being mafia I think. Cuz like, I def recognize neon/jack being unpaired. And when I gave my townreads list I said that I am 100% misclearing someone there. But instead of going into a witch hunt on who could it be, better to lynch into my PoE and flip a wolf to have more info to do that
Sure, but you also kept me at a town lean that entire time and iirc you know lily don't you. This would be our first time playing in a regular game I believe. It's the combo of it being a consistent lean and our lack of player history that makes it a curious thing for me. If you are town I would have liked a bit more questioning lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Achromatic thots on Jack's pop in
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:37 pm Apologies for the delay; I had IRL stuff going on that kept me occupied.

Outed Wolf has died; he was Quickhammering Wagons Early. Town will have 30 extra minutes in this Day to compensate them for the delay.
Outted wolf was alt, yes-yes?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Jack is not doing so hot right now and is there a single soul who town reads him lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:49 pm After football I will look at visor reads and iso
@Achromatic

What thinks you of this post? Tell me the cat-thing's alignment based on watching football.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:54 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:49 pm After football I will look at visor reads and iso
@Achromatic

What thinks you of this post? Tell me the cat-thing's alignment based on watching football.
Town

Also Mac is doing a bit better in the thread that I am reading I just vant make sense of his hk partner theories. They all bussed him apparently lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:57 pm
@Achromatic

Town

Also Mac is doing a bit better in the thread that I am reading I just vant make sense of his hk partner theories. They all bussed him apparently lol
Note not literally all.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:57 pm
@Achromatic

Town

Joke flies over your head like doomrocket, fish-thing. :disappoint:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

mac made the mistake of going "its esooa or lily" for a wolf slot when we have found eachother as town and know that's not the case

and also us being partnered with hk is highly unlikely
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:48 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:40 am @Achromatic not going through my ISO, but I didnt doubt Lily either by your argument too, if you want to add it to your case /shrug. I think at this point it should be kinda clear that I dont care much about consensus to influence my reads? And can choose if something is worth following or not.
I vibed with you since the start, didnt see reason to change it and thats it. Hoes mad.

Also, I also said in one lf my lasts posts that I see ONE utr slot being mafia I think. Cuz like, I def recognize neon/jack being unpaired. And when I gave my townreads list I said that I am 100% misclearing someone there. But instead of going into a witch hunt on who could it be, better to lynch into my PoE and flip a wolf to have more info to do that
Sure, but you also kept me at a town lean that entire time and iirc you know lily don't you. This would be our first time playing in a regular game I believe. It's the combo of it being a consistent lean and our lack of player history that makes it a curious thing for me. If you are town I would have liked a bit more questioning lol
Fair assesment tbh. Tho I specced sf3 when your impact was notable. And I think it was one of the first things that pinged me about how your approach looked like taking it into consideration while still feeling like Achro in regards to some performative stuff.

But I def have you as townlean cuz I also recognise that I have too much of them and Im going ti be wrong in one of them . But breaking/starting to doubt the group I think is less likely to be mafia even if I feel sure about misclearing someone is not something I'd do
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Outed wolf was visor
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

can i ask you all who you originally thought the NK would be?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Queek how do you feel about fish-thing?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:01 pm can i ask you all who you originally thought the NK would be?
Nook

Return to “Previous Hustles”