Mafia Misplay Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 pm Alright that catch up sucked ass this thread vibe is awful my will to play is drained...I feel like over 50% of this game signed up and didn't want to play and/or doesn't want to play now which is making doing anything this game hard AF.

I love Werewolf and I love playing with a lot of people in this game but this game is draining the fuck out of me.
channel your inner $parklez and wreck some shit
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:55 pm Also didnt like Esooa vote on me fwiw. But I am like almost feeling that its so uphill that is ut even worth the struggle of trying to solve? Specially when my death could break the status quo some players have regarding their reads and point about how some sussy players joined my wagon/let it happen? Weh
Vote HK
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:36 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:34 pm Sabi real quick can you give me tr --> sr read list
It hasn't changed much from sod but:

Wilgz
Porscha
Neon
Rising
Esooa

Nook
Hk
Lily

Jack
Mac
Achro
Santy
Are any of the bottom 4 explicitly paired or unpaired depending on flips in your mind? Ie) if santy flips w, does that take achro out of poe
I don't think Achro and Mac can be paired.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:44 pm Should we just have like a reset on the vibes in the game.

What can we do to fix the vibes in the game?
I brought you this:
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:41 pm I say we lean into the toxicity and get middle school catty with each other
lol nobody even likes you
Ur mom likes me alllll night
my mum is dead corpsefucker
I know 👀 👀 😏
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:09 pm The correct thing to do here is flip HK. Anyone who is not doing that is playing the game with too much ego or a wolf trying to prolong HKs survival to a later day so they can just miselim him on a worse day.

Which are you non HK voter?
get me on ur side then, i specifically have said either you or hk goes today and i am willing to see your side
You don't need to be on my side. It is my view that if the gamestate is toxic just do the logical thing and solve the d1 wagons. It is easy, it avoids pushing into things that perpetuate that gamestate. Not even HK himself is objecting to it and frankly the fact that it's not occurring and the gamestate is emo and toxic ish is indicative of him being a hit with active partners shielding him.
I'm not arguing that I need to go, I think I do, but to postulate that the gamestate is emo and toxic because of me, today, is laughable Mac. If I were wolfing here I take my lumps, lolcat, maybe make a few content based posts in hopes of spewing team mates to go deeper into the game, and then stop posting and paying attention.

I have to go to resolve the wagons, not because I've made the current day unbearable.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Mac, how is your readlist looking (without preflipping hk)
And who do you think have good equity with W!Hk and who doesnt?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

so here's a thought exercise: Pretend this isn't mountainous and I was shot last night by a vig and flipped town. What happens today? Who should be on the block? Who should be protected?

It might not change the outcome of today (I don't actually wanna die but I know I have to) but it might put y'all on a better path forward.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:41 pm I say we lean into the toxicity and get middle school catty with each other
lol nobody even likes you
Ur mom likes me alllll night
my mum is dead corpsefucker
I know 👀 👀 😏
Mines ashes, you cool with that?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

The more the merrier
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I prefer people being toxic than imagining nook foing necrophilic acts with ur mums tbh

Looks like you're out of luck
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also Mac, you understand that Im sussing you because your worldview of the game seems to waver ? Like some of th post you did also doesnt add up with how you put me in your W!hk cat in the same tier as JACK. And Esoos in Lean Wolf for that matter.

Its like, too big of a flaw for me to ignore
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, if HK is town in my mind, I could def see and believe more that one in you/Esooa are being wolfy sussy bakas.
So I want to shake those thoughts with you showing me your solve that sounds good and like that you believe in it, and not random stuff thrown in a list
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And even if you dont have data on players to fully do it, at least try to figure it out? Cuz that lacked too
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 pm I prefer people being toxic than imagining nook foing necrophilic acts with ur mums tbh
Why not neither
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

For me, Visor Kill points to at least ONE of these being true

>Lily is a wolf
>Achro is a wolf
>Hk is town

I believe that the first two are the most likely to be wrong, so I want to poke at stuff too assuming that world and see where it leads me. But Im taking into account nook read so I know they arent the clearest of them all by any means, so def could be that my read in lily/achro is wrong (leaning more in Achro in that scenario).

But I just kinda Occam-it and solving from a V!HK feels more right? To me. Or at least something that should have more attention rn other than 'yeah sus santygrass' zzzzz
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:21 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 pm I prefer people being toxic than imagining nook foing necrophilic acts with ur mums tbh
Why not neither
Beggars cant be choosers. Or something like that was the phrase
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Votecount rn:

Santygrass (5) - Jack, hk, sabi, Esooa, Achro
Hollowkatt (4) - Mac, Lily, Nanook, Neon
MacDougall (2) - Santygrass, DrWilgz
Esooa (1) - Riisinq-
Jack (1) - Porsch
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:53 pm Oh I lost my post when I was doing cuz of some stupid refresh and now when I want to bring up the quotes a error jumps out so I lost the quotes. Lesgo me

Eh, it was something irt to sabi pairings that I could understand them . And like, also noticing that Jack approach I think should be something to take into account regardless of the alignment you think I am.

@Esooa main difference with Porscha and Lily is how many times we played and the trust I have in Lily reading me. Lily knows me more, I could understand them wavering in me bcuz being different D1. Now not so much

And I still dont feel like voting HK. Like regardless of what he flip people are going to sus me and its going to suck , cuz even if I see the arguments and I've been fighting them and denying it feels like the read is mostly confbiased there so just wowee
@santygrass what did you mean by this part
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:09 pm The correct thing to do here is flip HK. Anyone who is not doing that is playing the game with too much ego or a wolf trying to prolong HKs survival to a later day so they can just miselim him on a worse day.

Which are you non HK voter?
get me on ur side then, i specifically have said either you or hk goes today and i am willing to see your side
You don't need to be on my side. It is my view that if the gamestate is toxic just do the logical thing and solve the d1 wagons. It is easy, it avoids pushing into things that perpetuate that gamestate. Not even HK himself is objecting to it and frankly the fact that it's not occurring and the gamestate is emo and toxic ish is indicative of him being a hit with active partners shielding him.
I'm not arguing that I need to go, I think I do, but to postulate that the gamestate is emo and toxic because of me, today, is laughable Mac. If I were wolfing here I take my lumps, lolcat, maybe make a few content based posts in hopes of spewing team mates to go deeper into the game, and then stop posting and paying attention.

I have to go to resolve the wagons, not because I've made the current day unbearable.
thats is not even close to what I said
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:03 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:03 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:01 pm even disreagrding sbpc stuff one thing I've noticed from Sabi is they're constantly asking for followup and doing more than they ever really need to (which obviously contributes to sbpc) and that's a lot for anyone as a wolf, especially not sabi though lmao no offense
This is similar to how I feel about Sabi.
I dunno what sbpc is though
Sort by post count @Neon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:16 pm Also Mac, you understand that Im sussing you because your worldview of the game seems to waver ? Like some of th post you did also doesnt add up with how you put me in your W!hk cat in the same tier as JACK. And Esoos in Lean Wolf for that matter.

omgus eh?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:04 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:44 pm Should we just have like a reset on the vibes in the game.

I brought you this:
Happbi
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:16 pm Also Mac, you understand that Im sussing you because your worldview of the game seems to waver ? Like some of th post you did also doesnt add up with how you put me in your W!hk cat in the same tier as JACK. And Esoos in Lean Wolf for that matter.

You are in that tier because you have partner equity with Snow who at the time I was speculating had partner equity with HK. I had explained my progressions at the time but to summarise it for you.

Day 1 - Snow has me middling, above null. Votes out Ender with me. Has Santy, HK and others below me.
Day 2 - Achro, Lily, Esooa, Porscha all come out pushing onto me. Suddenly Snow says "Yeah Mac is off" votes me. And drops you AND HK from their POE with no progression at all.

I am considerate of the fact that Snow probably would just keep HK in their POE if they were mafia and have since gotten off that entire read. The fact that you have played into me the way you have has you as town to me.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:44 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:53 pm Oh I lost my post when I was doing cuz of some stupid refresh and now when I want to bring up the quotes a error jumps out so I lost the quotes. Lesgo me

Eh, it was something irt to sabi pairings that I could understand them . And like, also noticing that Jack approach I think should be something to take into account regardless of the alignment you think I am.

@Esooa main difference with Porscha and Lily is how many times we played and the trust I have in Lily reading me. Lily knows me more, I could understand them wavering in me bcuz being different D1. Now not so much

And I still dont feel like voting HK. Like regardless of what he flip people are going to sus me and its going to suck , cuz even if I see the arguments and I've been fighting them and denying it feels like the read is mostly confbiased there so just wowee
You said that you could see them bussing, as us being W/W. But, knowing I am Villa, dont you think that their push is opportunistic and kinda lacks unique takes/trying to solve me at all? So it would be a wolfy push regardless what I flip
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:24 pm For me, Visor Kill points to at least ONE of these being true

>Lily is a wolf
>Achro is a wolf
>Hk is town

I believe that the first two are the most likely to be wrong, so I want to poke at stuff too assuming that world and see where it leads me. But Im taking into account nook read so I know they arent the clearest of them all by any means, so def could be that my read in lily/achro is wrong (leaning more in Achro in that scenario).

But I just kinda Occam-it and solving from a V!HK feels more right? To me. Or at least something that should have more attention rn other than 'yeah sus santygrass' zzzzz
Probs lily wolf, maybe hk town, who cares about achro from the ow kill? Lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:47 pm

omgus eh?
I think I cant make a scumteam of three without falling to omgus at this point (Prolly an exaggeration, but not far from reality wowee)
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:19 pm Like, if HK is town in my mind, I could def see and believe more that one in you/Esooa are being wolfy sussy bakas.
So I want to shake those thoughts with you showing me your solve that sounds good and like that you believe in it, and not random stuff thrown in a list
reach back into your big brain hole and think about Q3. Extrapolate from there.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:59 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:04 pm

I brought you this:
Happbi
I took a thread break to snuggle my kitties for a bit. One of them wanted to bite instead but the other was cool with it
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:04 pm

You are in that tier because you have partner equity with Snow who at the time I was speculating had partner equity with HK. I had explained my progressions at the time but to summarise it for you.

Day 1 - Snow has me middling, above null. Votes out Ender with me. Has Santy, HK and others below me.
Day 2 - Achro, Lily, Esooa, Porscha all come out pushing onto me. Suddenly Snow says "Yeah Mac is off" votes me. And drops you AND HK from their POE with no progression at all.

I am considerate of the fact that Snow probably would just keep HK in their POE if they were mafia and have since gotten off that entire read. The fact that you have played into me the way you have has you as town to me.
But you had such a townread in me, why couldnt snow be trying to pocket me? Like, you put me down cuz of good equity with someone who had good equity with your scumread. Like, comoaring that with you 'Santy is never mafia' or something like that you posted at EoD I dont see really how that makes me trend down so much.

I think ris also had one townread in me in D1, not looking at the ISO cuz I suck at checking those but I remember it (When I sussed Essoa for doubting Visor townread on ris).

Have you read Hk/Esooa interactions?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:07 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:19 pm Like, if HK is town in my mind, I could def see and believe more that one in you/Esooa are being wolfy sussy bakas.
Are you refering to G3 to compare? I def caught you there thanks to Jack, and then in the mechwarrior mafia you pocketed me real good. So I dont think that I can be sure of your alignment comparing to g3. Specially considering that in Mech you played different, and I feel you different here so wlwee
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:15 pm
Are you refering to G3 to compare? I def caught you there thanks to Jack, and then in the mechwarrior mafia you pocketed me real good. So I dont think that I can be sure of your alignment comparing to g3. Specially considering that in Mech you played different, and I feel you different here so wlwee
I wasn't referring to myself, I was referring to whether or not nanook is playing a similar game here as he was there, and if so how similar?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Santy is lock towning me explicitly for that comparison iirc?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:16 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:15 pm
I wasn't referring to myself, I was referring to whether or not nanook is playing a similar game here as he was there, and if so how similar?
Ah, def not. Like, their push seems more invested or genuine? Like I still cant get over the fact thath he went to your scumchat to bring up the message about your meta that you had reacted and show it to the class. In G3 I feel Nook tried to have high volume but fell kinda flat on having towny content. While here I feel the opposite (Nook not having so much content in thread relatively, but having good towny moments regardless)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:12 pm

But you had such a townread in me, why couldnt snow be trying to pocket me? Like, you put me down cuz of good equity with someone who had good equity with your scumread. Like, comoaring that with you 'Santy is never mafia' or something like that you posted at EoD I dont see really how that makes me trend down so much.

I think ris also had one townread in me in D1, not looking at the ISO cuz I suck at checking those but I remember it (When I sussed Essoa for doubting Visor townread on ris).

Santy I had you in a literal townleans category why are you freaking out about it? You keep acting like me putting you in the same tier as Jack is a problem. I am literally townreading Jack.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And also townreading you right now.

But you're pushing me.

Losing plays all around.

No I haven't read HK/Esooa interactions. Show me where it's important.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, even when we wolfed together in wh mash most nook pushes felt kinda shallow maybe? (Tbf I havent fully read the mash the first days), but they were going for outed 3P and stuff there which was , very basic stuff to fake as scum. And kinda a little why the argument they had to vote Neon first part of D1 pinged me, then they made a case on you and I completely changed my mind on them
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:20 pm Santy is lock towning me explicitly for that comparison iirc?
Also add up me speccing G3 when I had you as obtown in D1. Like I read some like, real intent on being ProVilla and you being really genuine about your reads ig. I have yet to be fooled by a W!nook but I feel really confident in you just being Villa here, not caring much if you are correct in hk or not

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:23 pm Like, even when we wolfed together in wh mash most nook pushes felt kinda shallow maybe? (Tbf I havent fully read the mash the first days), but they were going for outed 3P and stuff there which was , very basic stuff to fake as scum. And kinda a little why the argument they had to vote Neon first part of D1 pinged me, then they made a case on you and I completely changed my mind on them
Tbf i pretty much always park on outed 3p lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:44 pm

You said that you could see them bussing, as us being W/W. But, knowing I am Villa, dont you think that their push is opportunistic and kinda lacks unique takes/trying to solve me at all? So it would be a wolfy push regardless what I flip
Yea their push on you seems opportunistic.

If you you flip V it's one the slots I need to reexamine. Just like everyone else in poe and town.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:22 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:12 pm

Santy I had you in a literal townleans category why are you freaking out about it? You keep acting like me putting you in the same tier as Jack is a problem. I am literally townreading Jack.
The content of Jack not being so worth a high townread or me being not so high of a townread that I thought I guess. Thats why I say the thing about same tier.

Rn I am really tired so wont be looking for the Esooa stuff, will do it tomorrow morning if no one goats and brings it before me.
But Esooa push D1 an attitude/stances in EoD are at least a good enough look for them to not have them in the Lean W tier if hk is a wolf.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I think a lot of us get more info from a santy flip than a HK flip.

I just don't have the energy right now to fight about it.

I think hk is significantly higher chance to flip red 🤷‍♀️
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:32 pm I think hk is significantly higher chance to flip red 🤷‍♀️
Not in my worldview. 🤷‍♀️

I don't think w!HK acts all deflated and meek like this. He wanted to die yesterday. This seems like a town player that knows he was anti town and wants to receive punishment.

I don't see a wolves motivation to this.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Tbh it's kinda hard to continue to want to receive punishment for multiple irl days
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:

Lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:36 pm Tbh it's kinda hard to continue to want to receive punishment for multiple irl days
Unless HK has some weird degradation kink, I don't get why he would willingly do this as wolf.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I'm making mac and cheese (wolfily)
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Not saying degradation kinks are weird.

Return to “Previous Hustles”