Moderator: Community Team

Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Achromatic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:01 am I kinda was thinking too about if Achro can be wolf cause Visor but I think his posts are just over all too good lol I'm not gonna vote him any time soon I think
I am roughly speaking in my wolf range but the fact I am not will color my posts positively. Depending on what mood you catch me in my wolf game is extremely dangerous to just ok.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:03 am Lily's offerings today haven't been great mind you, but I don't think lily consents to murder the thread health of the game with hk just to win. She doesn't strike me as the type. So they are not partnered.
yeah I think definitely not
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Did you consent to sabi's play in the two chop game?

Doubt that it was a planned play, pretty sure if hk is maf he just did it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:54 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:51 pm Anyway I am not voting for hk because the wolf agenda is hk going over today because if ow was alive he would be saying hk is town but the wolves killed him so now he can't say that with hid voice or his vote.
And yet people were saying that OW should have been kept alive because if HK was mafia and got flipped day 2 it'd make Visor and easy chop.

So we have people defending HK because he's never with and always and only with Visor.

So we have a literal must chop slot who cannot ever endgame being shielded day 2 for the dumbest shit imaginable, NKA on a dead to rights slot.

Topkek.
JJJ once told me the greatest failing of towns in mountainous was not paying attention to who did and importantly who didn't die n1.

I think this is a good take.

The fact of the matter is by killing ow the scum don't care if hk goes over otherwise they keep that voice on hk's side. So then they wouldn't be hard shielding him. It's not complicated.
So if you and/or Lily are mafia with Hollowkatt, rather than kill visor and remove a threat to one or both of you, you make a decision to preserve your dead to rights teammate?
I know I am not a wolf so entertaining that world isn't needed.

Lily voted hk yesterday in an 8/7 wagon.

I don't think that scenario is viable tbh
Okay so let's say you and Lily are both town and HK is mafia.

Let's say it's like HK/Nanook/Jack or something.

There is a conversation that occurs in night chat like:

"Maybe visor"
"Nah visor townreads HK"
"lol HK Is dying d2 no matter what"
"yeah true"

And then the decision as to whether or not to kill visor is weighed up by completely different factors.

If you and lily are town, then the most logical reason visor was killed n1 wasn't to remove protection from HK, it was to make his reads look better than they are.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:04 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:01 am I kinda was thinking too about if Achro can be wolf cause Visor but I think his posts are just over all too good lol I'm not gonna vote him any time soon I think
I am roughly speaking in my wolf range but the fact I am not will color my posts positively. Depending on what mood you catch me in my wolf game is extremely dangerous to just ok.
I don't believe you
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:

Like I agree she probably wouldn't want to go that route from what I know, but mafia teams don't always coordinate everything lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:04 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:03 am Lily's offerings today haven't been great mind you, but I don't think lily consents to murder the thread health of the game with hk just to win. She doesn't strike me as the type. So they are not partnered.
wolfy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

not saying I doubt your wolf range :biggrin:

I just think your posts have been too conducive to solving/productive rather than what I'd probably expect as usual good wolves do which is just nice sounding posts with bad directions
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

or whatever
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:04 am
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:51 pm Anyway I am not voting for hk because the wolf agenda is hk going over today because if ow was alive he would be saying hk is town but the wolves killed him so now he can't say that with hid voice or his vote.
And yet people were saying that OW should have been kept alive because if HK was mafia and got flipped day 2 it'd make Visor and easy chop.

So we have people defending HK because he's never with and always and only with Visor.

So we have a literal must chop slot who cannot ever endgame being shielded day 2 for the dumbest shit imaginable, NKA on a dead to rights slot.

Topkek.
JJJ once told me the greatest failing of towns in mountainous was not paying attention to who did and importantly who didn't die n1.

The fact of the matter is by killing ow the scum don't care if hk goes over otherwise they keep that voice on hk's side. So then they wouldn't be hard shielding him. It's not complicated.
So if you and/or Lily are mafia with Hollowkatt, rather than kill visor and remove a threat to one or both of you, you make a decision to preserve your dead to rights teammate?

"Maybe visor"
"Nah visor townreads HK"
"yeah true"

And then the decision as to whether or not to kill visor is weighed up by completely different factors.

If you and lily are town, then the most logical reason visor was killed n1 wasn't to remove protection from HK, it was to make his reads look better than they are.
[/quote

Okay, and in that scenario you agree with me that people voting hk are probably scum. Yeah? That is the one world I will entertain
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:05 am
wolfy
my bad for saying true and correct things I won't do it again or else I'll be tunneled by mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:05 am
wolfy
my bad for saying true and correct things I won't do it again or else I'll be tunneled by mac
1. If what you are saying is true or correct it's even more wolfy because
2. You are a compulsive contrarian so
3. You're probably just trying to pocket achro lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Why did the quote break oops.

My response was at the bottom sorry msc
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:04 am Did you consent to sabi's play in the two chop game?

Doubt that it was a planned play, pretty sure if hk is maf he just did it
yeh ig, I'd have to look at the posts from before to see if I think it was that one sided but idc maybe if one flips wolf lmao. I don't think HK is the kind to be like that to a wolf mate though either without talking about it? I mean he can be an ass when emotional but if it wasn't real I don't think he'd do that kinda thing lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:06 am

Topkek.

"Maybe visor"
"Nah visor townreads HK"
"yeah true"

Okay, and in that scenario you agree with me that people voting hk are probably scum. Yeah? That is the one world I will entertain
I'd say more likely were and are not now because somehow today's play has a pulse and he isn't going over lol.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I did not. But that is different tbh

Hk attacking a partner in thread is different than sabi meltdowning on town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In that scenario if I was mafia with HK I would have started the day like:

Okay we just chop HK see you in 2 days.
Then after a while when I see Mac wagoned and HK not being wagoned I find a way to put my vote elsewhere pretty fast, I probably have a hair trigger for putting it back on him though.

I mean I'm sure the frustration was real either way, I just think the way he channeled it was probably scummy (or at least not towny), and guessing it was probably just an in the moment "maybe this'll work" thing
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I really don't like my emotional outbursts to be compared to HK (no offense). Esp when a lot of it was due to naa baiting me into being toxic and misgendering me on purpose.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:08 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:06 am

Topkek.

"Maybe visor"
"Nah visor townreads HK"
"yeah true"

I'd say more likely were and are not now because somehow today's play has a pulse and he isn't going over lol.
Well find me the people voting hk at sod or sussing who changed their minds and we can discuss them.

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:09 am I did not. But that is different tbh

The point is sometimes partners do stuff without consultation or consent
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I feel really uncomfortable right now.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:09 am In that scenario if I was mafia with HK I would have started the day like:

Okay we just chop HK see you in 2 days.
Then after a while when I see Mac wagoned and HK not being wagoned I find a way to put my vote elsewhere pretty fast, I probably have a hair trigger for putting it back on him though.
Yes I know.

Which is why I don't think hk has any viable partners and is thus town.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:10 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:09 am I did not. But that is different tbh

The point is you are trying to keep your hk confbias alive. Sorry nook.

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:11 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:10 am

The point is you are trying to keep your hk confbias alive. Sorry nook.
I forgot who I was talking to for a minute lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:09 pm Bored and read visor iso since it was short.

He was pushing achro, lily, and santy.

Thots?
outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:24 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:24 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:22 pm I miss ender :(
Sentences nobody has ever said for 500, Alex.

(ily blade)
What are your reads visor
Reads? Never heard of em.

Santy's posts are still lacking, no real villageriness or solving to em.
Achro's feeling quite overdramatic this game in a way that reminds me of our FOL game together.
Still not buying what lily is selling, but nobody agrees so whatever.
Jury is out on riisinqs posts. Kinda want to wolfread them, but feel like it could just be playstyle.

Still think hkatt and nanook are fine. Rest I don't have a strong opinion on. You might be v.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:10 pm i still can't figure out if outed wolf was wolf or not. I think he was? someone more enlightened than I tell me what I think
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I wish I could remember more of my past games playing, Mac's push on me is so fucking overdue but idr if he was like this before I just remember him doing it somewhat
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Like the person who makes the most sense today given the known facts if hk is a wolf is nook.

That's when alarm bells should start ringing lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@MacDougall are you still wolf reading Sabi
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:13 am Like the person who makes the most sense today as wolf pattner given the known facts if hk is a wolf is nook.

That's when alarm bells should start ringing lol
Ebwop as how I said it originally wasn't intended.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:19 pm it makes the most sense if mac is a wolf

he even was saying i was a wolf at eod so it lines up that he would kill OW and then set up a push on me today, or maybe he would leave me for day 3 idk
i'm curious why you made this read on me and not sabi given sabi started the day like "hey look at visor's reads we should sus them" and "sup guise should we just kill HK".

*not real quotes, paraphrasing for agenda
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Is Mac implying I'm wolfu with HK?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:13 am @MacDougall are you still wolf reading Sabi
Ugh I don't want to talk about it cuz Sabi will just call me names again.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Mac is squirming under the realization I took his world to its logical conclusion and it spells trouble for him lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I really wish I could just keep my playstyles consistent so people wouldn't feel the need to go insane over my alignment so much
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:15 am Is Mac implying I'm wolfu with HK?
Speculating not implying. I am asking Lily why Lily speculated that I am guilty by saying I was about to do something that you had already done.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:16 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:13 am @MacDougall are you still wolf reading Sabi
Ugh I don't want to talk about it cuz Sabi will just call me names again.
you have some really bad reads
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:17 am
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:15 am Is Mac implying I'm wolfu with HK?
Speculating not implying. I am asking Lily why Lily speculated that I am guilty by saying I was about to do something that you had already done.
Because:

Lily tr me

I never want to kill HK today. It was you and santy wagons
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Mac acting as if sabi is going to eat him is the most fascinating subplot of this game.

If this is the game sabi stepped up their scum game, good for them, im gonna bet it isn't 🤷‍♀️
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:46 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:03 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:03 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:01 pm even disreagrding sbpc stuff one thing I've noticed from Sabi is they're constantly asking for followup and doing more than they ever really need to (which obviously contributes to sbpc) and that's a lot for anyone as a wolf, especially not sabi though lmao no offense
This is similar to how I feel about Sabi.
I dunno what sbpc is though
Sort by post count @Neon
Ty <3
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:16 am Mac is squirming under the realization I took his world to its logical conclusion and it spells trouble for him lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

decided to look at that other game just cause I felt like it and I feel like if someone else did this during EoD I would hate them but I love them cause I did it
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:19 am If this is the game sabi stepped up their scum game, good for them, im gonna bet it isn't 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa telling me i have really bad reads is literally outing tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:21 am Esooa telling me i have really bad reads is literally outing tbh
I thought about it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

To elaborate, Esooa's worst wolf tell and something she does to me as wolf in every game is to start getting all cocky and "lol mac" when I push on town. Esooa cannot help but stick it to me when I'm doing stupid shit.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

literally when has that been true
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:22 am To elaborate, Esooa's worst wolf tell and something she does to me as wolf in every game is to start getting all cocky and "lol mac" when I push on town. Esooa cannot help but stick it to me when I'm doing stupid shit.
Receipts?

Return to “Previous Hustles”