Spoiler: show
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by santygrass »

Show post where ris is preflipping nook Villa to back up your argument of ris not believing in that dichotomy read
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:36 am
Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:34 am How is that even remotely weird lol
"i wolfread you"/"i think you are a wolf"

implies hk thinks he is a wolf and in most of the post he treats me as one

then, saying

"i can see how you argued yourself into that but i think it's wrong"

implies i'm town when in the rest of the post he was attacking my "wrongness" as me being wolfy?? it's just inconsistent and pinged me the moment i saw it, nothing more
Do you know what the worst argument to make in Mafia games is?
It's this one right here.

"oh, you wolf read me" but in this post it sounds like "you implied I'm town and attacking my wrongness".

English is a language that contains infinite and also zero nuance at any given second and frankly you're twisting words and intent here to try to make me look bad and you look good.

Perhaps a better way of phrasing that would be "risiinq is a liar" but you know that's kind of a mean thing to say. Next time I'll just say "liar", would that be better?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:27 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:53 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:39 am I don't have a real answer
risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:40 am can i know what u think about my poe
So when you say this:
risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:05 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:59 pm @risiinq- sheep me. Its one in Jack/Hk 100% of the times, if not both
no. i am hypothesizing a nook/hk dichotomy
What you really mean is this:

HK is a wolf
Nanook is town

Otherwise you'd have already thought of how your world view would look the other way around.
That's not a dichotomy that can be explored, that's a world you're presenting as "factual as far as you know" which isn't actually doing any solving.

As far as your POE goes I think at absolute best you've got 2 wolves in there, likely 1 at most, entirely possible that it's zero tbh.

I don't think Esooa/Mac can be paired in any world. If they are that was some fantastic theater and wolf chat has to be either salty as fuck or full of laughs.
Likewise if Nanook is a wolf I don't think he hitches his wagon to me and then cajoles Mac to join in. The main part of why I suspected nanook during D1 and into D2 until I stopped paying attention to his posts is that he's trying to use meta that isn't applicable here, and if it was Santy would have jumped on that and hammered it, so would have Jack. which also tells me that Jack and nanook aren't paired (knowingly).

If the team consists of multiples of jack, nanook, mac, esooa I would have been dead and buried D1, Ender would not have gone over. They have too much meta about my wolf game that they could have used.

In the world where you're a wolf you're calling your partner town.
In the world where you're town I think your weakest clears are lily and wigly and neon. All three of them are highly skilled wolves and the reasons you're clearing them are rather flimsy. They could have counted on me going over D1, shifted into a weird state where it was clear I wasn't going to be the D2 AND I was defending Mac, which could save me for the D3, which would explain why I ended with only nanook on my wagon.

I think nanook is a true believer in the HK is wolfing case, this does not feel manufactured any more. If it was I think he would have abandoned it by now, but here he is with his continuation vote and at that point he's just shitting the bed if he's wolfing. He's got next to no thread presence and/or credit, he can't really be useful to create cases and make pushes without relating them to me in some way. I'm his albatross if he's a wolf.

In conclusion I think you're either a wolf or you've got really bad clears up there, which tells me you're a wolf.
Soz

Even after nanook drops his big case, with discord screenshots, it wasn't enough to get me over. And those 4 know my town game is no slouch even after going on a bender of cussing.

I think your POE is bad, basically.

I see how you argued yourself into it, I just can't agree with it for the reasons I laid out above.
Okay. First: You take a dichotomy read and just turn it to a W/V read with no room to change, completely ignoring one of the scenarios ris is thinking irt to their read. Wtf .
The you would have already talked or something is like, super bad faith also , cuz ris had expressed sus on nanook, vited them D1 and never retired the sus, but recognizes that you arent paired. If you were interested in ris solve and noticed that, what you should do is ask them about the other solve that you feel that they havent talked about. But you are trying to push a narrative in bad faith and sus them I feel like. Stop dping it if you are town please, and analyze ris. If yesterday is anything to go by, is that the sus on me without actually analysing me much was bad and there wasnt a lot of people trying to solve me, so try to not go to the same mistakes, maybe?

Then, talking about PoE. There are 2 wolves remaining . So I dont follow that statement. If a PoE you think can have 2 wolves, is good. Want to see your solve there assuming there are 0 wolves there tbh! @hollowkatt . Otherwise you wouldnt say its entirely possible. And Nook would be Villa in that scenario remember.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @hollowkatt . Want to you guys talk about more about the 'Meta dont being applicable here part that hk mentions. Cuz I think Nanook statementes where accurate? Like, of them being relatively to each game and a good tell and stuff, so why they dont apply here...?

Also, elaborate on your Nook and Jack unpaired read?
Or like, why cant wolves be good with an Ender lynch D1 , to have you as lynch later cause the case on you looked worse? Feels like you are completely ignoring stuff to make an untrue point, or like, even if that is your POV, not caring of the POV of the lther slot could be different and talking it out

In conclussion I think you are either a wolf or you have really trouble trying to solve and make pushes in bad faith, which tells me you're a wolf.
Soz

What is your PoE hk. You had a bucket in which you thought there were 2 wolves in more likely, and one bigger wich prob 1 wolf. Since D2 and now today you have been voting in the second bucket, so maybe an update on your view on the game rn?
your posts make my eyes glaze over and I've stopped reading them.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Awoo
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:24 am Show post where ris is preflipping nook Villa to back up your argument of ris not believing in that dichotomy read
vote me then idgaf
I said what I wanted to say and meant every word of it. if you don't like it you have recourse to fix what you don't like. Otherwise you can take all my words at face value and do with them as you wish
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

@hollowkatt here's the relevant part
Want to you guys talk about more about the 'Meta dont being applicable here part that hk mentions. Cuz I think Nanook statementes where accurate? Like, of them being relatively to each game and a good tell and stuff, so why they dont apply here...?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Talk to nook then hk
Idk. Try to so solme solving please and show me you are town
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:32 am @Neon can you reply to me what I quoted you about? Dont knwo if the clique simulator wss the reply, but if it was I want you to elaborate
If you quote it for me sure
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:27 am @hollowkatt here's the relevant part
Want to you guys talk about more about the 'Meta dont being applicable here part that hk mentions. Cuz I think Nanook statementes where accurate? Like, of them being relatively to each game and a good tell and stuff, so why they dont apply here...?
tldr
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:29 am Talk to nook then hk
I've done enough, now it's up to you
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Alright 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Idk how you expect me to find you town off your responses lol
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Everyone is grumpy and being pissy towards each other (including myself)

Can we just hold hands and take a deep breath xoxo

Like if you want to talk about why the read doesn't apply here we can but your responses so far are

Hard not to read as mafia lol
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:13 am
Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:24 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:21 am ahem i see santy get angry at my wagon and i feel a bit chill-er now lol

sorry for my horrible start of day posts but really how everyone came in to read me was SO INFURIATING OMG YOU CANNOT IMAGINE

LIKE IDC

my eod was not horrible.

anyways, i dont wanna talk abt this topic more than needed but i think my start of day posts are warranted, and most are still logical
Like your world view is a mess and makes no sense

And I'm having a hard time with Santy who went from constantly attacking Macs towniness based on his world view to exclaiming Riisinq is clearly and obviously Villa with an also completely and utterly messy worldview that makes no sense.
Ookay. So, what is your worldview of the game to think it is messy? I explained why I thought they were sr Esooa or why their vote at EoD en Esooa added up? How I vibed with them? Why they keep the sus on Nanook cause it was something I vibed too but then when I switched to tr nanook those post ris missed? Like wtf what is your gripe with ris Solve for it 'being messy'. Highlighting messy, as in, you find logical flaws in there, not something you disagree.
@Neon this bit
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:30 am
What is your PoE. Readlist. What is your plan to solve this, whats your view on the game.

That stuff helps me too. If you dont want to talk to me, reply to nook push on why you think their meta stuff they talk about doesnt apply here
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:43 am Idk how you expect me to find you town off your responses lol
I haven't expected you to find me town since the middle of D1 when you suddenly decided I wasn't. Why should I bother trying to do that now?
this isn't a pissy thing, it's a legit question.
What benefit do I, or the thread, gain by trying to prove to you that I'm town? You have no credit or I'd be top wagon. you couldn't get me over D1, couldn't do it D2, can't do it today.

I don't think you're wolfing, I think you're just tunneled and don't feel like breaking you out of it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I don't think neon is a wolf. I don't get why yall keep shoehorning her in there

The amount of time you spent writing a post that amounts to a fancy "fuck you nanook" could've just as easily been spent actually engaging with the question lol. I'm not looking for an eight paragraph essay, literally just looking for like one or two actually relevant sentences
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

There is no wolf motivation to hard tr Mac like that esp when he's about to die
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think Nook push has merit, and I've saying that since they done it. You were the cw D1 and didnt get yeeted by one vote or so.

D2 you were in my PoE of 3 mostly because it albeit they were reasons (Visor kill) to believe you were town. I feel like I did the right thing cuz we got a mafia. You dont look unpaired with that said mafia.

So I think that yes, you trying to talk to nook about that push is positive for thread. Specially cuz if you can find each other as town its goated and nook would stop being tunneled in you and will be more likely to find mafia, I think
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 am There is no wolf motivation to hard tr Mac like that esp when he's about to die
My point is how Mac gave their legacy list, with a mood of death.

And when Neon/hk/jack came in thread , the three of them tring him, their mood swinged. Do you think all those three slots are town sabi?

If I don't find you I WILL get you over at some point, or ill get NKed and santy will get you over. Either way, if you're town it would be pretty good if I can find you here lol, all im asking for is like a minute or two of engagement, pretty reasonable imo
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:52 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 am There is no wolf motivation to hard tr Mac like that esp when he's about to die

And when Neon/hk/jack came in thread , the three of them tring him, their mood swinged. Do you think all those three slots are town sabi?
Out of those in only confident in neon being town
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why does syndicate have a button for SoundCloud links

So you can post links to SoundCloud
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:58 am So you can post links to SoundCloud
Based
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:43 am Idk how you expect me to find you town off your responses lol
Who was this directed at?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:44 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:13 am
Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:24 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:21 am ahem i see santy get angry at my wagon and i feel a bit chill-er now lol

sorry for my horrible start of day posts but really how everyone came in to read me was SO INFURIATING OMG YOU CANNOT IMAGINE

LIKE IDC

my eod was not horrible.

anyways, i dont wanna talk abt this topic more than needed but i think my start of day posts are warranted, and most are still logical
Like your world view is a mess and makes no sense

And I'm having a hard time with Santy who went from constantly attacking Macs towniness based on his world view to exclaiming Riisinq is clearly and obviously Villa with an also completely and utterly messy worldview that makes no sense.
Ookay. So, what is your worldview of the game to think it is messy? I explained why I thought they were sr Esooa or why their vote at EoD en Esooa added up? How I vibed with them? Why they keep the sus on Nanook cause it was something I vibed too but then when I switched to tr nanook those post ris missed? Like wtf what is your gripe with ris Solve for it 'being messy'. Highlighting messy, as in, you find logical flaws in there, not something you disagree.
@Neon this bit
Most of my feelings have been said by other people and I'm watching the reaction to them.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i feel like you have done explicitly negative things all game

you were even shielding mac

honestly u should do 2x more just to pay for ur sins if ur rly town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Good-good morning idiot-things.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:18 am Image

Good-good morning idiot-things.
hello wolf-thing
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:52 am

Beard-thing should know that Queek and old-thing are going to come back and if they are being bus-yeeted or not.

Change in beard-thing is because support was unexpected. One wolf-thing in that group at most.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

But Queek is wolf-thing? :kadaj:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:23 am
I'm voting for snowy, not you rat thing
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:13 am
Who was this directed at?
Hk
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:28 am
Cat thing wants to by Queek's friend-pawn?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:54 am If I don't find you I WILL get you over at some point, or ill get NKed and santy will get you over. Either way, if you're town it would be pretty good if I can find you here lol, all im asking for is like a minute or two of engagement, pretty reasonable imo
fine, what do you want from me?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:18 am
i feel like you have done explicitly negative things all game

you were even shielding mac

honestly u should do 2x more just to pay for ur sins if ur rly town
vote button is right up there. easy to find, last green button on the right. Names HK
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:29 am
Uh I'm confused? Did you mean be your friend?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:18 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (6) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Porscha, sabiplz
Santygrass (3) - Jack, Hollowkatt, Macdougall
Neon (2) - Achromatic, Lilypetal
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Riisinq- (1) - Neon
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:18 pm don't flash wagon neon jfc
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:31 am
Yes-yes. That's what Queek said. Got warpstone in your ears, cat-thing?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Self voting and ate

Mafia Misplays Mafia
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:31 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:31 am
Yes-yes. That's what Queek said. Got warpstone in your ears, cat-thing?
Yes

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:29 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:54 am If I don't find you I WILL get you over at some point, or ill get NKed and santy will get you over. Either way, if you're town it would be pretty good if I can find you here lol, all im asking for is like a minute or two of engagement, pretty reasonable imo
fine, what do you want from me?
Why does relative volume tell doesn't apply to this game?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:24 am [VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine

going to bed gl town
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:53 am Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (5) - Esooa, DrWilgy, santygrass, Achro, riisinq-
Santygrass (5) - Sabiplz, Jack, hollowkatt, Neon, Porscha
Hollowkatt (3) - Nanook, Lilypetal, MacDougall
*confused rat noises*

Whoops forgot how to talk lol

"Why does your relative volume tell not apply this game?"
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:28 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:26 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 am @Esooa I call for a truce while we all vote santygrass
idk

why
this is me

extending you

an olive branch

you scumread him

you scumread me

help me bus
just not really sure why you've decided to do this
there are legit so many reasons
This is thing Queek only says when he is town-thing. But for beard-thing? Probably says it as wolf-thing about town-thing only.

Queek is frustrated by beard-thing's iso.

Return to “Previous Hustles”