nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 2]

Post by Dom »

Made wrote:Putting this out there

I can't read Boogs and Dom for shit.
:noble:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Made wrote:Putting this out there

I can't read Boogs and Dom for shit.
Not sure how well I can read Boogs, but Dom is an often a tough one for me too. I feel his posts seem less passionate and committed when he's bad though, in general.
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEANNNN?A?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!¡¡¡¡¡¡?¿¿¿¿¿¿?!!!!

:D
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by zeek »

No death :) I wish I'd been up for the riddle conversation cause I didn't get them all, sorry Ganon :(
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Boogs wrote:
LizKeen wrote:I'm going to be looking back at the people who voted Made Day 1 (Boogs, Zeek, Elohcin, Snow Dog, Bass_the_Clever, Sabie) as it felt very bandwagon-y to me. I feel there must be at least one Hyrule in the bunch. Also I'm confused about why Made wouldn't want to have the same suspicions he had yesterday unless he's now Hyrule or The River.
Um, i thought he acted strange to begin with and his in thread behavior and he continued being weird. I didnt start a bandwagon or participate in one, but you have to admit his behavior was WAY weird so I dont blame people voting for him. I actually am not looking at Made voters, but rather out of the norm behavior for players i have played with before or votes not making sense.
I re-read his posts before I decided who to vote on and to be honest I didn't find them all that weird. Considering the outcome of the vote I actually find it weirder that you are aren't looking at any Made voters. I also haven't forgotten Sabie who managed to escape the lynch because of all the votes piled on Made.
Made is still relatively new; this might be close to like his fifth(?) game now, so I'm used to some bizarre behavior from him... but nonetheless, I agree here too. I thought it was shady how people piled onto him; as I usually say, weird does not equate to suspicious. But I suppose it was D1 and nothing really stuck out, so I'm sure there's some misguided civvie in there. For example, I think Boogs's vote looks least bad to me, if I had to assert such a statement. He just comes across as genuine in his vote defense.

However, it's also possible baddies wouldn't want to be scrutinized if Made flipped civvie, as he often has for acting weird, so there's that to keep in mind, particularly from those who have played games with him previously.
I have never played with Made apart from the current Who game. I have no idea how he behaves and he seemed damned suspicious to me. More than anyone else. I had nothing else to go on and it was that or randomise. And I know people hate that.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by zeek »

Snow Dog wrote:I have never played with Made apart from the current Who game. I have no idea how he behaves and he seemed damned suspicious to me. More than anyone else. I had nothing else to go on and it was that or randomise. And I know people hate that.
Exactly, it was D1, there's not really much of a good reason to vote anyone.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Post by thellama73 »

sabie12 wrote:No deaths good good. Now to figure out who are the baddies. Hmmm
As Rob is fond of saying when he is playing instead of hosting, what is the point of this post? I'm always suspicious of posts that appear designed to raise post count and give the illusion of contribution without actually saying anything.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
As Rob is fond of saying when he is playing instead of hosting, what is the point of this post? I'm always suspicious of posts that appear designed to raise post count and give the illusion of contribution without actually saying anything.
Can't help but agree.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

thellama73 wrote:
But you don't have any problem that hedgeowl has done this?
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My activity will be a little down over the next couple days. I've got a couple exams today and tomorrow and a bunch of college transfer stuff I need to take care of. I should make it on later today to chat a little

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm self-voting now as a placeholder in case I don't make it back on.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
But you don't have any problem that hedgeowl has done this?
I will have to look at her posts again. I didn't notice her sounding weird, but I am TERRIBLE at reading her. She always sounds bad to me. Maybe the fact that she hasn't sounded bad to me this game (yet) means I should look at her more closely. :shrug:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I just reread Hedge and only two things struck me.
Hedgeowl wrote:
:offtobed: gotta sleep to get up and hunt baddies another day.
When people say this about baddie hunting I always view it as bit iffy. Like saying it replaces doing it.
Hedgeowl wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I don't know, I always find Sabie's "oh gosh, how does this work? I don't know what I'm doing!" schtick suspicious, but she has done it in a bunch of games now, so I don't know if it means anything.
hedgeowl' bothered me more then sabie's. Sabie has otherwise contributed. Hedgie has not. :)
How should I have contributed at this point in the game when you posted this? I am currently still playing another game, so not as present as I could be. (Example A missing the Day 1 lynch).

Plays the "playing another game" defense, where, in that other game she isn't exactly posting much either.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:I just reread Hedge and only two things struck me.
Hedgeowl wrote:
When people say this about baddie hunting I always view it as bit iffy. Like saying it replaces doing it.
Hedgeowl wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I don't know, I always find Sabie's "oh gosh, how does this work? I don't know what I'm doing!" schtick suspicious, but she has done it in a bunch of games now, so I don't know if it means anything.
hedgeowl' bothered me more then sabie's. Sabie has otherwise contributed. Hedgie has not. :)
How should I have contributed at this point in the game when you posted this? I am currently still playing another game, so not as present as I could be. (Example A missing the Day 1 lynch).

Plays the "playing another game" defense, where, in that other game she isn't exactly posting much either.
This is a very good point.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I could definitely vote Hedgeowl today. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and vote her now, since I don't know if I'll get more time. Sorry folks. Thursdays are always super busy for me until 8PM CST-ish.

Also, MM. :eye: Why placehold yourself?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't know. I'm starting to feel bad about the approaching Hedgeowl lynch. Fingersplints mentioned her a couple of times earlier, and now all of a sudden SNow Dog, SVS and MP are all on board in three consecutive posts? I'm going to reread her right now, but I have an uneasy feeling (in my belly!) about this.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

OKay, she's made 15 posts and not a single one of thme say anything. I see your point. Still not sure how I will vote though. I am gunshy about lynching Hedge based my previous games with her.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

This is a very good point.
I agree. It is an excellent point. Even though you didn't mean it in my defense Snow. I am playing another game, which you noted I am not posting a ton in, because as I don't have a ton of time either. I wasn't even going to play this game, but Epi needed a few more players, so I moved from replacement to player.

Notice how I completely missed Day 1 voting. that is never a baddie strategy for me, that is an I have too many distractions and forgot the poll ending thing.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

thellama73 wrote:I don't know. I'm starting to feel bad about the approaching Hedgeowl lynch. Fingersplints mentioned her a couple of times earlier, and now all of a sudden SNow Dog, SVS and MP are all on board in three consecutive posts? I'm going to reread her right now, but I have an uneasy feeling (in my belly!) about this.
MP agreed it was a good point on her earlier.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I could definitely vote Hedgeowl today. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and vote her now, since I don't know if I'll get more time. Sorry folks. Thursdays are always super busy for me until 8PM CST-ish.

I'm also going to go ahead and vote hedgeowl now since I am on lunch now and not sure when I am leaving work today
I'd be willing to change if someone has any better ideas, but my own feeling about hedgeowl is the strongest atm

I also do not understand MMs vote :/ There is no punishment for missed votes. So why be so worried about "place holding". The whole thing is strange. So hopefully he comes back and explains.
Gro-oo-ovy
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 1]

Post by Hedgeowl »

fingersplints wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
fingersplints wrote:RIP Made. I just skimmed everything, but I still don't really get what you were lynched for :huh: It seemed pretty standard from what I have seen from you in our brief history playing together.
S~V~S wrote:I have been expecting Splints to come back in & change her vote off of AP.
I was waiting to see if hedgie responded, and then I got busy doing pup stuff and missed it. (last night with them! it's been tough, but I will miss them)I noticed you mentioning the people going after sabie. I hope I am not included in that crew. I can elaborate on this if it helps:
fingersplints wrote:
I do not think that everyone who is confused is bad obviously. It is just something I notice in games, because like I said I have played the confused baddie loads of times and it does work. sabie has seemed pretty genuine in her responses, and as llama pointed out this is the norm for her. I do not remember hedgeowl ever seeming this confused, and although it is day 1 she hasn't posted much of anything other than posts on her confusion. While it is possible she is confused, it also seems like to me that she is hiding behind that confusion to avoid posting of substance.

So I might have switched to her. Although, I don't mind voting AP if it will get him to post more :p
You say you were waiting for me to respond, but respond to what? You didn't ask me any questions. You just said my confusion bothered or pinged you more than Sabie. I assure you my confusion is legit and totally normal in a more unusual game on Day 1. I was also saying I was confused about answering riddles, etc. the mechanics of the game as was Snowy. I am not sure how this would be a baddie ploy for me though.
I get that you are playing another game. Really I do. But up until your last post you didn't have a single comment or post on anyone this game. But you had plenty of time to read and keep up with the jokey posts in the thread. That is suspicious to me. All I wanted was something from you.
You don't see how avoiding posting anything of substance is a baddie ploy? By posting confusion on the game mechanics it makes it at least somewhat appear you are talking about the game, when you aren't really. So at least some of your posts were "on topic".
Like I said before, maybe you really are confused. That is not the only thing that has pinged me about you though. It's just your overall lack of substance to your posts.
Are you for realz? :p it was Day 1! Which btw I missed the substantive part of since I completely missed the vote discussion and subsequent vote. I play mafia for fun, so yeah I have a lot of jokey posts when a new game starts. I am not the only one you may notice. If this weren't fun for me most of the time I wouldn't play at all.

I was not avoiding posting anything of substance in the beginning of Day 1. I was agreeing with another player who expressed confusion at some game mechanics. If Day 3 you still feel I haven't contributed anything to the game, then this argument makes more sense to me, but for sers Day 1 which I missed most of? I am not buying it. ;)

Linki - wait MP agreed it was a good point about me?? nevermind, you're right. Votes Hedgeowl. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:I don't know. I'm starting to feel bad about the approaching Hedgeowl lynch. Fingersplints mentioned her a couple of times earlier, and now all of a sudden SNow Dog, SVS and MP are all on board in three consecutive posts? I'm going to reread her right now, but I have an uneasy feeling (in my belly!) about this.
Um jump to conclusions much? I said it was a good point, and it was. Never said I was on board.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:
Um jump to conclusions much? I said it was a good point, and it was. Never said I was on board.
Never said I was either.

BTW Hedge you always sound so convincing.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Never said I was either.

:mafia:

Did you mean this sincerely or sarcastically? It's so hard to tell in these games.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Never said I was either.

:mafia:

Did you mean this sincerely or sarcastically? It's so hard to tell in these games.
Sincerely. Which is why I always think you are good. Even when you are not.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

Of sixty-two votes cast, the winner had twenty-one. The author of this proverb has won the Triforce of Wisdom:

“No matter how dark the night; day will always bring the light.”
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

When you asked for an "original" proverb, I mistakenly thought you wanted something that hasn't already been said a billion times.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:When you asked for an "original" proverb, I mistakenly thought you wanted something that hasn't already been said a billion times.
+1
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hey Snowy, Llama has obviously seen our replies to him since he has been in here to complain about the contest.

Not sure what I think about that...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Hey Snowy, Llama has obviously seen our replies to him since he has been in here to complain about the contest.

Not sure what I think about that...
Yes, I saw your replies. I realize you didn't say you were definitely going to vote for Hedge, but I found it fishy how rapidly anti-Hedge sentiment was accumulating in the thread. Having since reread her, I find it less suspicious, since there is a legitimate complaint there that I hadn't previously noticed.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I scrolled up from the bottom, reading this first, and I thought there were gonna be way more than 3 total votes in already. :p

Llama, do you feel at all that A: Sabie is bad and/or B: Splints was bringing up Hedge as a defensive teammate?
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I always thought posting was better than not posting even if it isn't the best post. I do apologize for not writing a book every time I post :P. Llama is always suspicious to me I can never really read him and he likes to go after me. As far as Hedge goes I'm not sure about her yet. She did miss the Day 1 lynch which is always a bad thing, but not necessarily a baddie thing. Not sure what to think of new Made yet. He hasn't said as much perhaps he's now a baddie and acting different accordingly? Or does he just not want to be lynched again?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
I scrolled up from the bottom, reading this first, and I thought there were gonna be way more than 3 total votes in already. :p

Llama, do you feel at all that A: Sabie is bad and/or B: Splints was bringing up Hedge as a defensive teammate?
My gut is still directing me to vote for sabie, although I don't get similar vibes from Splints. I think the complaints against Hedgeowl are genuine. She really hasn't said anything yet. I'm still not prepared to vote for her yet, as I am just not getting a baddie vibe from her this game. (can you tell I'm playing by instinct these days? How would you say it's going so far?"

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Also, Made replaced A Person who only had 2 posts that didn't say much either.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

My gut is still directing me to vote for sabie, although I don't get similar vibes from Splints. I think the complaints against Hedgeowl are genuine. She really hasn't said anything yet. I'm still not prepared to vote for her yet, as I am just not getting a baddie vibe from her this game. (can you tell I'm playing by instinct these days? How would you say it's going so far?"
I'll be sure to tell you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Hedgeowl wrote:Are you for realz? :p it was Day 1! Which btw I missed the substantive part of since I completely missed the vote discussion and subsequent vote. I play mafia for fun, so yeah I have a lot of jokey posts when a new game starts. I am not the only one you may notice. If this weren't fun for me most of the time I wouldn't play at all.

I was not avoiding posting anything of substance in the beginning of Day 1. I was agreeing with another player who expressed confusion at some game mechanics. If Day 3 you still feel I haven't contributed anything to the game, then this argument makes more sense to me, but for sers Day 1 which I missed most of? I am not buying it. ;)

Linki - wait MP agreed it was a good point about me?? nevermind, you're right. Votes Hedgeowl. :noble:
It was Day 1. It isn’t anymore and even with all this you STILL haven’t provided any suspicions. What exactly do you think I play mafia for? The point of the game, as a civvie, is to find baddies. You have not helped do that. You are not the only one who has made jokey posts but you are the only one who has made ONLY jokey posts.

It’s no longer Day 1. It’s Day 2. There has been plenty going on. I don’t buy that a civvie hedgeowl would have nothing to say about it. ;)
Gro-oo-ovy
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by LizKeen »

Don't have much time right now but I'm also curious if Hedgeowl has any suspicions and if Made is still suspicious of MP or someone new?

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Just did a read of Sabie and besides her post about figuring out who the baddies are...
..there ain't much there. Not even figuring out who the baddies are.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom, any thoughts?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You know who else I have my eye on? Bass_the_Clever. No posts on Day 2 so far. I keep forgetting he's playing, and I don't trust people I forget about.

Bass, come out of the woodwork and say something about the game.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

thellama73 wrote:You know who else I have my eye on? Bass_the_Clever. No posts on Day 2 so far. I keep forgetting he's playing, and I don't trust people I forget about.

^this.

Also, to address the comments earlier, I am not on a baddie team with sabie. I have no idea about her at this point. In fact she is doing things I find suspicious in hedgeowl. I just feel stronger about hedgie at this point. Although I really don't like her last comments that A Person only had two posts. ofc he wasn't posting a lot that's why he was replaced.
Gro-oo-ovy
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boogs »

I honestly am torn between feeling like these self votes are pingy but I also feel like this push seems a little too bandwagony for my taste. I am getting a weird vibe from Llama's behavior based on games I have seen him in and Dom not going cray cray on a single player and being calm has been making my tail move back and forth. I think i am going with Llama as i can not agree that Hedge should be voted for.
(Votes Llama)
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

thellama73 wrote:You know who else I have my eye on? Bass_the_Clever. No posts on Day 2 so far. I keep forgetting he's playing, and I don't trust people I forget about.

Sorry I haven't posted yet today I was busy all day. I tried to help with the riddles last night so its not like I'm not posting at all . I'm about to go back and read hedge and sabie to see what everyone else is talking about.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

zeek wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I have never played with Made apart from the current Who game. I have no idea how he behaves and he seemed damned suspicious to me. More than anyone else. I had nothing else to go on and it was that or randomise. And I know people hate that.
Exactly, it was D1, there's not really much of a good reason to vote anyone.
I have to agree with this. I played one game with Made (misfits maybe). It was his first game, I believe. He talked like a gangster the whole time I was alive. I was in Dr. Who with him but (sorry Bea) never really paid attention to the game after the first day or two. A certain someone felt the need to relay every thought in his head and I gave up. Anyway...all this to say....Made was the most suspicious to me on Day 1. There is never much to go on on Day 1 and I rarely hold anyone's Day 1 vote against them. At least not until we are in the game for a few days and I can look at their Day 1 vote as part of their voting record. Only then will I consider voting someone over their Day 1 vote.
Hedgeowl wrote:
Very well put Snowy. This is something I would do when I first started playing Mafia (no matter my affiliation) because I simply had no clue what I was doing. But when experienced players say things like this, it seems ingenuine.

Then again...this next post does sound genuine. :ponder:
Hedgeowl wrote: I agree. It is an excellent point. Even though you didn't mean it in my defense Snow. I am playing another game, which you noted I am not posting a ton in, because as I don't have a ton of time either. I wasn't even going to play this game, but Epi needed a few more players, so I moved from replacement to player.

Notice how I completely missed Day 1 voting. that is never a baddie strategy for me, that is an I have too many distractions and forgot the poll ending thing.
As for Made, it may be that Made 2.0 is bad. Both him and A Person have been quiet. Then again, maybe he is just being cautious since he was lynched as a loud civ.

And Bass....yeah....where is he?

I think one of these three will get my vote. I will put some food in my belly and think it over.

As for this post...
MovingPictures07 wrote:I could definitely vote Hedgeowl today. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and vote her now, since I don't know if I'll get more time. Sorry folks. Thursdays are always super busy for me until 8PM CST-ish.

We all get rupees for voting on the lynch, yes? Maybe that is why.

Whew...caught up and posted....that was a lot!

Linki...there you are Bass :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:

Sorry I haven't posted yet today I was busy all day. I tried to help with the riddles last night so its not like I'm not posting at all . I'm about to go back and read hedge and sabie to see what everyone else is talking about.
Thank you.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:He talked like a gangster the whole time I was alive.
No, he talked like a gangsta. Gangsters talk like this:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am going to read back a bit. At this stage, a couple of things have caught my eye. I can't believe so many are left to vote with only a bit over an hour to go.

Team Ganon, don't leave those rupees on the table~ you can be sure Hyrule won't :nod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am wondering if the Sabie wagon is going to re-form tonight?
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boogs »

There are only 4 votes in and an hour left... Ganon team! Let's get it together! Don't give the Mafia more power by us missing out on free rupees for participating!
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Ok I can think of five people who have less post then I do Dom, Elo, Boogs, MR, and Nijuukyugou so why bring me up ?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:I am wondering if the Sabie wagon is going to re-form tonight?
I'll probably vote for her again. I have no better pings at the moment. Who are you thinking of voting for? What do you think of the Hedgeowl suspicion?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”