Moderator: Community Team

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:17 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:14 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:33 pm we killed a wolf then we killed the guy who defended the wolf for no reason and pushed a bunch of other people who were wagons against the wolf

It's literally fine
we killed a wolf and then we killed the guy who was more town than at least 3 other players being talked about in a day with no conversation until the last hour of the day

it's literally not fine
true town has never won a game that 2 townies 1 wolf have died
soooooooooo true bestie!!
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:33 pm we killed a wolf then we killed the guy who defended the wolf for no reason and pushed a bunch of other people who were wagons against the wolf

It's literally fine
we killed a wolf and then we killed the guy who was more town than at least 3 other players being talked about in a day with no conversation until the last hour of the day

it's literally not fine
What? You literally had some post like saying that Jack should be always the kill yesterday because he was wolfing. If anything it was that their content got better near EoD lol, which is the part that I read less cuz I had no time
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:17 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:15 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:11 am I think the problem is that especially with the jack flip Nanook should've been the most consensus town in the game outside of Sabi who wolves clearly don't want to kill. The nanook kill just makes sense out of context as well. Like idk would nanook be MLed? Maybe people swing to a SR when HK flips V but idk. Nanook is a good player and I don't see who else dies
Nanook is almost always ML'able IMO unless he like obviously kills a wolf just cause he's easy to say he's a wolf when he doesn't post much/isn't very transparent :shrug2:

definitely more so than Sabi for example, and like I said he wasn't really contributing much to this game that wasn't saying HK was a wolf, if wolves don't care about that why do they care to kill him
I guess but he was generally being consensus townread last day phase and I think we all understood the lack of agenda in his HK push. Feel like every other slot in the game can also be manipulated just as much ig. You're probs right though and we just had 2 wolves caught day 2
lmao was he? I thought he was a wagon
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:16 am I am town and the personality switch ks just bonkers to note. How I go from 'Oh I am being sussed' and think that is a good plan to rise my WIM alot to bury the wolf who was in a better position than me, rather than the opposite?
Idt that view makes much sense.
Anyways still havent read much lily I will sheep you find me a wolf
I was 4th wolf at eod do not sheep me

I'm in my joker arc
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:27 am Like okay Mac was the bait when it became obvious he was going over

Santy is power woofing

Lily is going deep

Santy built a vest of kevlar and pockets Riis but is able to keep safe and the focus is still on Riis. Lily has Esooa pocketed.

Santys behavior completely changes when it becomes obvious Mac is gonna flip at some point suddenly Santy is invested building cases pushing those cases very loudly forward. Insisting that the Mac pelt belongs where it does not. Shading me but never actually pushing me forward.

Lily is disengaged but present but one thing I noticed was the complete discrepancy in the treatment of HKs blow up vs Macs afair. Lily has been pretty safe all game.
it's like you're tickling my brain
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:18 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:17 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:15 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:11 am I think the problem is that especially with the jack flip Nanook should've been the most consensus town in the game outside of Sabi who wolves clearly don't want to kill. The nanook kill just makes sense out of context as well. Like idk would nanook be MLed? Maybe people swing to a SR when HK flips V but idk. Nanook is a good player and I don't see who else dies
Nanook is almost always ML'able IMO unless he like obviously kills a wolf just cause he's easy to say he's a wolf when he doesn't post much/isn't very transparent :shrug2:

definitely more so than Sabi for example, and like I said he wasn't really contributing much to this game that wasn't saying HK was a wolf, if wolves don't care about that why do they care to kill him
I guess but he was generally being consensus townread last day phase and I think we all understood the lack of agenda in his HK push. Feel like every other slot in the game can also be manipulated just as much ig. You're probs right though and we just had 2 wolves caught day 2
lmao was he? I thought he was a wagon
Was he? I literally only remember people either TRing or complaining abt the hk thing
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:18 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:16 am I am town and the personality switch ks just bonkers to note. How I go from 'Oh I am being sussed' and think that is a good plan to rise my WIM alot to bury the wolf who was in a better position than me, rather than the opposite?
I was 4th wolf at eod do not sheep me

I'm in my joker arc
Nooooo how the mighty have fallen
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Anyway my point is there are no longer easy NKs for wolves. The past 2 NKs were obvious. Kill hk see what nk is we figure game out from there
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I always had nanook as town.
I think ris was one lf the V!nook nom believers but idk
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:21 am Anyway my point is there are no longer easy NKs for wolves. The past 2 NKs were obvious. Kill hk see what nk is we figure game out from there
I kinda think Porscha/Sabi would be obvious NKs since N1 and yet here they are
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Think the only one who made sense as obvious was the Achro one and the rest prob had some wolfy motivation. Anyways its pretty late now cya
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:22 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:21 am Anyway my point is there are no longer easy NKs for wolves. The past 2 NKs were obvious. Kill hk see what nk is we figure game out from there
Sabi isn't getting NKed before n4 in this game. Especially when mac is a wolf.

Porscha I assume should be nked soon and the longer she is left alive the more sus she is
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:18 am

It's literally fine

it's literally not fine
What? You literally had some post like saying that Jack should be always the kill yesterday because he was wolfing. If anything it was that their content got better near EoD lol, which is the part that I read less cuz I had no time
yes, that was in fact almost the entirety of my reason for town reading him after considering that he might have been mafia previously. thank you so much for figuring that out
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

well regardless of this NK discussion I'm going to take this time to point out how HK did nothing today but vote Risiinq for meh reasons then refuse to give reads on other players and should die for it
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:23 am

Porscha I assume should be nked soon and the longer she is left alive the more sus she is
the longer anyone is left alive based on NK-only analysis means that anybody will be equally more likely to be wolf. congratulations great conclusion
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:26 am

the longer anyone is left alive based on NK-only analysis means that anybody will be equally more likely to be wolf. congratulations great conclusion
truly santy if you believe me or sabi were better nk's beginning n1 over mac or achro or nook or wilgy or esooa. then you're going off the deep end really just saying random shit. is your made up deep wolf world beginning to crumble
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:26 am well regardless of this NK discussion I'm going to take this time to point out how HK did nothing today but vote Risiinq for meh reasons then refuse to give reads on other players and should die for it
yeah we get it the esooa agenda is vote off hk today
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:28 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:26 am well regardless of this NK discussion I'm going to take this time to point out how HK did nothing today but vote Risiinq for meh reasons then refuse to give reads on other players and should die for it
yeah we get it the esooa agenda is vote off hk today
yes
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:27 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:26 am

truly santy if you believe me or sabi were better nk's beginning n1 over mac or achro or nook or wilgy or esooa. then you're going off the deep end really just saying random shit. is your made up deep wolf world beginning to crumble
Lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:54 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:27 am Like okay Mac was the bait when it became obvious he was going over

Santy is power woofing

Lily is going deep

Santy built a vest of kevlar and pockets Riis but is able to keep safe and the focus is still on Riis. Lily has Esooa pocketed.

Santys behavior completely changes when it becomes obvious Mac is gonna flip at some point suddenly Santy is invested building cases pushing those cases very loudly forward. Insisting that the Mac pelt belongs where it does not. Shading me but never actually pushing me forward.

Lily is disengaged but present but one thing I noticed was the complete discrepancy in the treatment of HKs blow up vs Macs afair. Lily has been pretty safe all game.
I was actually thinking exactly the same thing earlier lol, especially the bolded. I don't really think it's both of them because I'm p sure HK is a wolf but one of those two being a wolf with HK makes the most sense for the OW nk1. So yea, don't rly think it's this exactly but rly towny thought from you. What do you think of HK?
I can not visualize a world where HK and Mac both decided to light a match on the game thread as woof. I just... can't see it. However I'm willing to listen to it I'm willing to listen to why I'm wrong on Lily.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:34 am

Santy is power woofing

Lily is going deep

I was actually thinking exactly the same thing earlier lol, especially the bolded. I don't really think it's both of them because I'm p sure HK is a wolf but one of those two being a wolf with HK makes the most sense for the OW nk1. So yea, don't rly think it's this exactly but rly towny thought from you. What do you think of HK?
I can not visualize a world where HK and Mac both decided to light a match on the game thread as woof. I just... can't see it. However I'm willing to listen to it I'm willing to listen to why I'm wrong on Lily.
decent chance you're right on lily imo
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:37 am

Santy is power woofing

Lily is going deep

Why
☆Princess Abigail☆

Are you trying to say Mac was in a better position than you?

Cause lol... no.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:45 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:44 pm Is @santygrass frozen and crying
yeah ive been comforting him in wolf chat but he said he's out for the night
sure this wouldn't be a response from wolf lily with wolf santy
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

neon esooa porscha sabi <- new towncore
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

tsp's posting when he entered the thread was underwhelming to say the least.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:39 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:37 am

Santy is power woofing

Lily is going deep

Why
counter point: why not
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:41 am tsp's posting when he entered the thread was underwhelming to say the least.
????? did I miss tsp posts???
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:40 am neon esooa porscha sabi <- new towncore
wasn't it already like me sabi and esooa? you only added neon? lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:41 am tsp's posting when he entered the thread was underwhelming to say the least.
I mean he just subbed in to a 6000 post game I'm p sure as either alignment he's fucked
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Honestly I am so far out of my wolf range this game. I have 1 game experience wolfing and I sucked. You can check my wolf game and compare it to this one like snow did earlier in this game and see for yourself. I would be frozen and crying in wolf chat lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:40 am
surely this wouldn't be a response from wolf lily with wolf santy lol
EBWOP
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:43 am Honestly I am so far out of my wolf range this game. I have 1 game experience wolfing and I sucked. You can check my wolf game and compare it to this one like snow did earlier in this game and see for yourself. I would be frozen and crying in wolf chat lol
i'm 2 fry potat rn, can you link me and make it easy for me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:40 am
sure this wouldn't be a response from wolf lily with wolf santy
Half correct probably
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:43 am
I mean he just subbed in to a 6000 post game I'm p sure as either alignment he's fucked
fair enough. i just think he's more likely to be wolf than santy and lily

not sure who it is if drwigly = town tho
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:43 am Honestly I am so far out of my wolf range this game. I have 1 game experience wolfing and I sucked. You can check my wolf game and compare it to this one like snow did earlier in this game and see for yourself. I would be frozen and crying in wolf chat lol
oh I thought you did well in that game
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:42 am
risiinq- wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:40 am neon esooa porscha sabi <- new towncore
do you have a problem with that?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

well @ snow if yo wanna comment on it I forgot you did
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i do think lily is still probably out of wolfrange but im going to be a bit more hesitant on my clears now since yesterday i was rly confident it was just hk/jack

...turns out its not
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

also after reading more Porscha posts I can agree to her being town tbh don't really think she's actually a wolf
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:44 am
i'm 2 fry potat rn, can you link me and make it easy for me
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/se ... d=15701939
☆Princess Abigail☆

You know... you say this but that means you are aware of it and able to change it so that you can say this no?

WIFOM is very WIFOM-y

Also like Mac and probably Santy too (dunno Santy myself) are probably invaluable resources to help you improve your woof game. Mac helped me

ImageImage

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i'm inclined to townread my defenders always (yes, it's basically getting pocketed)

which is why like i so wanna townread both esooa and santy

i'm also hesitant bcuz im pretty sure wolves have figured out this weakness of me, i just need to weigh everything in and figure out if they just try to kill me or if they try to pocket me and bring me to like f5

which is a really interestnig thing to consider because i am actually really good at escaping hangs and have done so... 2? but notably once in this game already
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:47 am
You know... you say this but that means you are aware of it and able to change it so that you can say this no?

WIFOM is very WIFOM-y

Also like Mac and probably Santy too (dunno Santy myself) are probably invaluable resources to help you improve your woof game. Mac helped me
Yeah. I'd appreciate if I randed a good wolf team so I could learn.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:45 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:42 am
do you have a problem with that?
as opposed to you asking me the question "why" lol. why so defensive. maybe I wanted to ask if it was related to neon's world view that it could have been lily / santy w / w.... which of course you'd tr neon for if you're a wolf......................
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:49 am

WIFOM is very WIFOM-y

wolf with me :hugs:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:50 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:49 am

WIFOM is very WIFOM-y

wolf with me :hugs:
God I wish :puppy:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alternative line of thinking because I was asked about HK.

I... have almost no self esteem especially in mafia. And I'm easily pocketable. People I've played with or who have specced me know this beyond a doubt.

HK afair has never complimented my Game before but called my wolf game good here. I could see a world where HK is using knowledge of me to pocket me by complimenting me in a way that also lightly shades me slot for later so they can be like well Neon is good at playing as mafia.

But it's a weird juxtaposition because I just kinda don't think HK is scum in general.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:08 pm Votecount asofrn

Ris (2) - Lily, hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (2) - Esooa, Riisinq
Wilg (1) - sabiplz
Neon (1) - Santygrass
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:33 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:18 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:17 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:15 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:13 pm I would probably need to look at you/Mac ISOs , look at EoD and then state how I feel regarding that.

Also a look at nanook ISO , if they were wrong about hk, they had a correct scumread either way
during the short time you came on before eod, what went thru ur head?
I was like, coming home from work late cuz I had to stay extra hours and had like -2 minutes before I was going out to train again. So looked at the votecount and was 'Welp hope Im wrong' and left. Dont recall if I made a post with my hk/jack PoE in case I died to be wagoned the day after
what is ur immediate worldview off the top of ur head rn after jack flip
Chop hk and reconsider neon. But realistically I have to also consider you now
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:37 pm Mac/hk/neon is the lazy solve.

Prob if im wrong I feel like probs one in ris/wilgz

Look at Lily/Esoo if game gets hard ig

Dont think porscha and sabi are ever scum so wowee
Votes me shades me says HK needs to die which is easy as they are the lead suspect of the thread but still voted me first. PoE of me and HK is just... what?

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:21 am I always had nanook as town.
I think ris was one lf the V!nook nom believers but idk
Thanks I hate it.

"Look look at me I believed in Nanook."

"Riis didn't. I know I gave them the world's biggest kevlar vest yesterday but look I'm R E A S S E S I N G the slot and shading them now"

"Obviously my Nanook read can never ever be TMI"

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I like this Neon a lot

Return to “Previous Hustles”