Moderator: Community Team

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by santygrass »

Also, if you say that the nook kill was to give me ammo to yeet hk, then why you also say that its sus that I started the day voting for you? Wouldn't that be not in line with the agenda you're thinking that a W!Santy would have killing nanook? One of the few slots that was townreading me quite comfy?
Spoiler: show
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Who's Snowy?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:38 pm Is Jack dying relevant when they were lynched, and without even my vote being necessary there ? (My vote was on Hk at the end wowee)
Did you or did you not push Jack throughout the day they died?

In fact were you or were you not the one who pushed Jack so hard he dropped his gimmick in frustration at you?

Of course Jack matters and your approach to the slot matters do you think woofs don't push agendas into DK misexes?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:39 pm Also, you say that everyone was sussing me, and then that also Mac was a bus.
Wouldn't it be more logical to think that if Me/Mac was W/W I would be the slot to bus?
And that Achro was seeing the town in me at the end? Idk thats how I felt it
I have never said everyone was sussing you I've said everyone dying was sussing you. There is a difference.

Why do you insist that you were the bus target? Mac was dead to rights. You at least had the flexibility to take yourself out of PoE. But also is it not possible when the wagons are W/W in this hypothetical that you bus each other and see what sticks? Winner gets towncred loser dies. The wagons were heavily you and Mac in this world so you not see how the only benefit is for you two to go hard at each other and see who wins the case.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:41 pm Also, if you say that the nook kill was to give me ammo to yeet hk, then why you also say that its sus that I started the day voting for you? Wouldn't that be not in line with the agenda you're thinking that a W!Santy would have killing nanook? One of the few slots that was townreading me quite comfy?
That didn't change how you pushed the HK wagon

It does change how I view SoD because I've looked into you more.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:24 pm EoD D1 Votecount

(As recalled by Achro, call out a mistake if you see one) We know for sure it was 8-7 tho.)

Ender (8) - Visorslash , MacDougall , Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon , Achromatic, Hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (7) Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, Esooa, Enderwiggin
Updated

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (8) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha, sabiplz
Esooa (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, MacDougall, Neon (I know I'm town)
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
I think Mac was hard bussed.

I think both woofs are on Mac.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Yeah looking at these VCs I think HK is town D1 was T v T and most of d2 was S v S until EoD fire drills.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i really hope the wolves are santy esooa so that I've been the most incorrect person alive all game
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

leaning on it being wilgz + santy though
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:53 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:24 pm EoD D1 Votecount

(As recalled by Achro, call out a mistake if you see one) We know for sure it was 8-7 tho.)

Ender (8) - Visorslash , MacDougall , Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon , Achromatic, Hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (7) Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, Esooa, Enderwiggin
Updated
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:02 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (8) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha, sabiplz
Esooa (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, MacDougall, Neon (I know I'm town)
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
I think Mac was hard bussed.

I think both woofs are on Mac.
This is my world view one of the yellow is 2nd woof

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:10 pm i really hope the wolves are santy esooa so that I've been the most incorrect person alive all game
Actually could be but I'm pretty heavily TRing Esooa

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:43 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:38 pm Is Jack dying relevant when they were lynched, and without even my vote being necessary there ? (My vote was on Hk at the end wowee)
Did you or did you not push Jack throughout the day they died?

In fact were you or were you not the one who pushed Jack so hard he dropped his gimmick in frustration at you?

Of course Jack matters and your approach to the slot matters do you think woofs don't push agendas into DK misexes?

Oh yeah, but like what I am refering is that the reads of a lynched town arent the same as a nked town; as in with the latter mafia had motives to kill the latter.

And you can say that maybe the were yeeted because scum.impulsed that lynch, but thats not at all true cuz they were fewagoned without me being there its what I am refering.
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:39 pm Also, you say that everyone was sussing me, and then that also Mac was a bus.
Wouldn't it be more logical to think that if Me/Mac was W/W I would be the slot to bus?
And that Achro was seeing the town in me at the end? Idk thats how I felt it
I have never said everyone was sussing you I've said everyone dying was sussing you. There is a difference.

Why do you insist that you were the bus target? Mac was dead to rights. You at least had the flexibility to take yourself out of PoE. But also is it not possible when the wagons are W/W in this hypothetical that you bus each other and see what sticks? Winner gets towncred loser dies. The wagons were heavily you and Mac in this world so you not see how the only benefit is for you two to go hard at each other and see who wins the case.
Which slots were tow reading me or shielding me in D2 tho? I was a lead wagon for a good portion and was consensus PoE I feel like?

I am saying that given our positions I was a more realistically bus target. There were more people Townreading Mac, and them bussing me would allow them to go deep more easily than me, at least at how I view it. And we weren't going hard at each other, like at one point mac was even begging for me to switch to hk saying it was townlosing not to do it and stuff
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@risiinq- I still havent read EoD yet, but what would be your summary of it? What do you think of the change from you to Jack?

What is your approach / plan rn?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Penis
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Penis
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Esooa sorry
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ded thread dedicated thread

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Where is everyone lol

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:11 pm Where is everyone lol
I'm here

And also reading
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

hi
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ohai.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Vagina
☆Princess Abigail☆

Boobies

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

We have less than 24 hours of this

I miss hammers
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:15 pm We have less than 24 hours of this

I miss hammers
Me too

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

So what's everyone's favorite color
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

So what's everyone's favorite color
☆Princess Abigail☆

Pink

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

pink
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Tran girls love pink

(can confirm)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

trans girl also love
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

(orange is my favorite color but am I still part of the group)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

(I take the silence as a no)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:01 pm Tran girls love pink

(can confirm)
I'm a stereotype

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:20 pm (I take the silence as a no)
Sorry I'm trying to get people to understand that the person who threw a game actually threw the game and wasn't doing some elaborate lie for no reason

You can be part of the group cause ily

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thread dead I'm gonna disappear for the foreseeable future

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:42 pm Thread dead I'm gonna disappear for the foreseeable future
why :(
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm sorry neon
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:55 pm So what's everyone's favorite color
black
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Black is good
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Kinda bored

Kinda want today to be over with
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

same tbh
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

What drugs have people done
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:18 pm What drugs have people done
marijuana
LSD
cocaine (mixed in with the weed, hated it, don't do that)
magic mushrooms
booze counts I guess, so does nicotine
nitrous
something my coffee shop barista gave me after hours when we were going to a party, not sure what it was but I felt groovy and liquid all night
mini-thins/speed
do you want my prescribed meds as well? : prozac, ritalin, lithium

I think that's it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

drugs I still do:
marijuana, booze, nicotine, nitrous
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

HK were you alive to do Quaaludes?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:24 pm HK were you alive to do Quaaludes?
I was offered, did not take any. same with heroin, barbituates, actual cocaine that goes in your nose, crack, I think that's it
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »