nijuukyugou
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
thellama73
8%
The Triforce of Cuticles (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 12
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 208

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [Day 2]

Post by thellama73 »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
thellama73 wrote:You know who else I have my eye on? Bass_the_Clever. No posts on Day 2 so far. I keep forgetting he's playing, and I don't trust people I forget about.

Bass, come out of the woodwork and say something about the game.
Ok I can think of five people who have less post then I do Dom, Elo, Boogs, MR, and Nijuukyugou so why bring me up ?
Because you caught my eye. I didn't look at post counts and pick the lowest one. I don't believe that works to find baddies very often. I noticed your absence, so I said something about it. I asked you to contribute, and you did. I appreciate that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Epignosis »

You have one hour.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Good evening, all! Thursdays are a busy day for me as well, so apologies for commenting just now.

Hedgeowl reads sincere to me so far, but I've been wrong about her before. However, one of my gut reads in Clue with her was right before I was brutally lynch-switch-killed. Right now, my gut says good, so I'll stick with that for now.

Sabie's giving me a bit of a baddie vibe, and I believe it's coming from her keenness to see Made as bad this time around. The guy was just lynched for being talkative and outspoken, and now he's being called out for being quiet? If Made's quiet for a lot longer, then I'd look at his behavior as strange, but I can definitely see him just chilling until the heat around him dies. AP has been extremely quiet in games and has been replaced in several, so I don't think the untalkativeness (that's a word now) from either is necessarily strange at the moment.

I'd like to carve a pumpkin before tomorrow, so I'm gonna go do that. And shower. And laundry. And more of my life than you cared to know about. Voting sabie, because I feel strongest about her right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

thellama73 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
thellama73 wrote:You know who else I have my eye on? Bass_the_Clever. No posts on Day 2 so far. I keep forgetting he's playing, and I don't trust people I forget about.

Ok I can think of five people who have less post then I do Dom, Elo, Boogs, MR, and Nijuukyugou so why bring me up ?
Because you caught my eye. I didn't look at post counts and pick the lowest one. I don't believe that works to find baddies very often. I noticed your absence, so I said something about it. I asked you to contribute, and you did. I appreciate that.
Ok. What did I do to catch your eye ? Not posting on day 2 ? How is that different from the other people that haven't post day 2 yet?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I am wondering if the Sabie wagon is going to re-form tonight?
I'll probably vote for her again. I have no better pings at the moment. Who are you thinking of voting for? What do you think of the Hedgeowl suspicion?
Actually, I am going to vote for you for now. First, you totally ignored my intentional overreaction to you making fun of me for the technically correct thing. If you were a civ, I don't think you would have cared. You are backing off people WAAAAAAYYY too easily and quickly. In the few posts I made today, I poked you a bit, and you totally ignored it.

In a game with only one set of baddies, it is hard to go hard for someone. It is diffu=icult to avoid being wishy washy. You are not playing your civvie game, IMO.

I could totally be wrong, but this is what has most caught my eye.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My other option was Hedge; would you consider a vote for Hedge, or are you so sure Sabie is a baddie?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:When you asked for an "original" proverb, I mistakenly thought you wanted something that hasn't already been said a billion times.
Agreed.

My thoughts are kinda scattered today. Busy day at work, and LeBron James is making his triumphant return to Cleveland! So I'm headed to a game watch now.

Lots of thoughts bouncing around, as well. MP is right, MR never did switch that vote off himself. Which doesn't look great, as the whole reason I voted MP was because MR stated his vote was a placeholder and MP ignored it.

I'm not voting Hedgeowl tonight. She reads sincere to me. Though for what it's worth, I don't think I've ever lynched an evil Hedgeowl, and I always seem to lynch the good ones.

Apparently S~V~S doesn't like the "sabie wagon". Sabie reads as defensive to me, but she has taken some flak so I'm not sure it's anything a civ wouldn't do. I agree with whoever said that hearing from Dom would be nice. I said I thought he was acting weird, and he disagreed and then totally clammed up. :P Clamming up is VERY weird for Dom!

I also can't put my finger on what it is, but I'm not liking the vibe I'm getting from fingersplints this evening. Maybe it's because llama called it more of a bandwagon than it was, but it felt to me like she was hopping on MP's suspicion, which I don't agree with in the first place. So my vote's going there today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I'm voting llama he's trying to vote me without a whole lot of evidence. I'm doing stuff so putting my vote in now. Llama was one of the votes for me and its unwarranted. I'm participating and speculating when I can.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

Ok. What did I do to catch your eye ? Not posting on day 2 ? How is that different from the other people that haven't post day 2 yet?
I don't know what you did to catch my eye. I just thought "you know what? I haven't seen Bass is a while," did a quick reread of your posts, and mentioned that I had noticed you not around. What I noticed was that I hadn't been noticing you.

I actually had the exact same thought about MP, but when I checked I saw that he posted severl times on topic today, so I left that alone for now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Linki: Interesting posts from S~V~S! I have to leave or I'd hold my vote and talk about it more. May give us fodder for tomorrow, though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yikes, Sabie jumped in there too. So Llama has pulled ahead of Hedge.

Depending on how this goes, I may still move it to Hedge.

Linki~ Actually, Splints was suspicious of hedge first, Russ.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, Splits was the first person to suspect Hedge, iirc. It's one of the reasons I think she likely is Team Ganon. And I don't have an opinion on Sabie, she just seemed like an easy target, and I did not think the votes on her felt very sincere to me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: Actually, I am going to vote for you for now. First, you totally ignored my intentional overreaction to you making fun of me for the technically correct thing. If you were a civ, I don't think you would have cared. You are backing off people WAAAAAAYYY too easily and quickly. In the few posts I made today, I poked you a bit, and you totally ignored it.
Ha, you're picking a fight with me for NOT picking a fight with you? I just can't win, can I? :shrug:
S~V~S wrote:My other option was Hedge; would you consider a vote for Hedge, or are you so sure Sabie is a baddie?
I don't think I am seeing Hedge's baddie game so far, and I would prefer not to vote for her. However, your vote puts in a position where I may have to, so we'll see. I am certainly not SURE about Sabie. She's just my strongest ping right now.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sabie12 wrote:I'm voting llama he's trying to vote me without a whole lot of evidence. I'm doing stuff so putting my vote in now. Llama was one of the votes for me and its unwarranted. I'm participating and speculating when I can.
Please name someone this game who has cast a vote WITH "a whole lot of evidence."

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Actually, i was poking you a bit for your suspicion of Juliets in the lightning game, with the "trap", lol. So I set my own trap :haha:

You just seem wishy washy in general to me. You have been posting a lot, but not really saying much, if you go back and read what you have actually said.

Other than Sabie, what are your suspicions?
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by LizKeen »

nijuukyugou wrote:
I'd like to carve a pumpkin before tomorrow, so I'm gonna go do that. And shower. And laundry. And more of my life than you cared to know about.
I think we have the same life. If you throw in cooking dinner, doing dishes, and helping a kid with homework

I came back with the intention of voting Sabie again, but a couple of people are pinging me more at the moment. Maybe Made is laying low because of his Day 1 lynch, but I just really find it odd that if he is Ganon he is not trying to be somewhat helpful with opinions as he was before. And Boogs "rah rah go team Ganon" type posts seem like overkill to me. Like "look at me everybody I'm definitely on your side!" (being a noob I don't know if this your usual style or not) and saying Made's posts were "way weird", when to me if you look at them one after the other they really aren't. Also I'm sticking with my theory that at least one of the votes for Made on Day 1 were Hyrule.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Actually, i was poking you a bit for your suspicion of Juliets in the lightning game, with the "trap", lol. So I set my own trap :haha:

You just seem wishy washy in general to me. You have been posting a lot, but not really saying much, if you go back and read what you have actually said.

Other than Sabie, what are your suspicions?
I only really have two others.

Like I said, I noticed Bass for being ignorable. I mentioned it, but didn't suggest lynching him or anything. He came back swinging pretty hard, pretty rapidly. It felt like an overreaction to me. I have my eye on him.

I also don't really think I am seeing Alex's civvie game. If I didn't have to save myself, I could be persuaded into voting for him.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

lso: you said only baddies set traps, so are you admitting to being a baddie? :P

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Who's Alex?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Russ, this was MPs first post about Hedge; he referenced Splints suspicions.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay no death!

Nice job, those who worked on the riddle. :noble:

Made wrote:Yo MP,
If you feel that d2 shouldn't begin with you, where do you feel it should begin?
Very good question, sir! I'm not honestly quite sure yet, I'll have to think about it myself. However, I did wonder if there was a push to lynch you over Sabie due to saving a teammate OR whether a push to lynch both of you could have been bandwagoned by some baddies.

I also wonder if splints is onto something with Hedge's posts being all jokey too, that was a good point.
This is Splints, 1:15 Tuesday
fingersplints wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I don't know, I always find Sabie's "oh gosh, how does this work? I don't know what I'm doing!" schtick suspicious, but she has done it in a bunch of games now, so I don't know if it means anything.
hedgeowl' bothered me more then sabie's. Sabie has otherwise contributed. Hedgie has not. :)
Linki, MP is Alex
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:lso: you said only baddies set traps, so are you admitting to being a baddie? :P
No I was messing with you~ it was my first trap ever :noble:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

LizKeen wrote:Who's Alex?
MP
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:lso: you said only baddies set traps, so are you admitting to being a baddie? :P
No I was messing with you~ it was my first trap ever :noble:
That's what I assumed.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:Dom, any thoughts?
Why

Mm needs to be stopped :srsnod:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, so far no one is coming to Llamas rescue, so I am going to move to Hedge. I also suspect her, and the case on her is more than just my feels.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 202

Post by fingersplints »

Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:When you asked for an "original" proverb, I mistakenly thought you wanted something that hasn't already been said a billion times.
Agreed.

My thoughts are kinda scattered today. Busy day at work, and LeBron James is making his triumphant return to Cleveland! So I'm headed to a game watch now.

Lots of thoughts bouncing around, as well. MP is right, MR never did switch that vote off himself. Which doesn't look great, as the whole reason I voted MP was because MR stated his vote was a placeholder and MP ignored it.

I'm not voting Hedgeowl tonight. She reads sincere to me. Though for what it's worth, I don't think I've ever lynched an evil Hedgeowl, and I always seem to lynch the good ones.

Apparently S~V~S doesn't like the "sabie wagon". Sabie reads as defensive to me, but she has taken some flak so I'm not sure it's anything a civ wouldn't do. I agree with whoever said that hearing from Dom would be nice. I said I thought he was acting weird, and he disagreed and then totally clammed up. :P Clamming up is VERY weird for Dom!

I also can't put my finger on what it is, but I'm not liking the vibe I'm getting from fingersplints this evening. Maybe it's because llama called it more of a bandwagon than it was, but it felt to me like she was hopping on MP's suspicion, which I don't agree with in the first place. So my vote's going there today.
SVS already pointed this out, but I started talking about hedgie day 1.

The only time I was in Cleveland I got to see LeBron play. :noble:
Gro-oo-ovy
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boogs »

LizKeen wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
I'd like to carve a pumpkin before tomorrow, so I'm gonna go do that. And shower. And laundry. And more of my life than you cared to know about.
I think we have the same life. If you throw in cooking dinner, doing dishes, and helping a kid with homework

I came back with the intention of voting Sabie again, but a couple of people are pinging me more at the moment. Maybe Made is laying low because of his Day 1 lynch, but I just really find it odd that if he is Ganon he is not trying to be somewhat helpful with opinions as he was before. And Boogs "rah rah go team Ganon" type posts seem like overkill to me. Like "look at me everybody I'm definitely on your side!" (being a noob I don't know if this your usual style or not) and saying Made's posts were "wjay weird", when to me if you look at them one after the other they really aren't. Also I'm sticking with my theory that at least one of the votes for Made on Day 1 were Hyrule.
I must have have been the only one who thought his posts and behavior was weird and voted him because of it, that must be it.
And second, if I wanted to rah rah, I'd wave a flag. It's called trying to get people to help our cause of getting rupees for Ganon, that is, if you care about doing that or not. :eye:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Your reaction to this has been rather reassuring, actually, Llama. I can't say i trust you, but I am less directly suspish of you.

This is the thing I like about changeable votes~ it is lots easier to force a reaction.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Well I'm going to go ahead a vote Llama because I feel like out of everyone with votes thats who my gut is telling me to vote. I don't like how he came at me for not posting when there was other people he could of mention with me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Your reaction to this has been rather reassuring, actually, Llama. I can't say i trust you, but I am less directly suspish of you.

This is the thing I like about changeable votes~ it is lots easier to force a reaction.
I'm just glad we were able to avoid one of our legendary shouting matches... for now. :feb:

linki: no u much, Bass?

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Dom, any thoughts?
Why

Mm needs to be stopped :srsnod:

I will tell you why.

1.Haven't seen you around much
2.I value you input.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MM needs to be stopped is pretty concise Dom.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Voting Hedge
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Elohcin »

As I said before I see little pings in various people. It is hard to choose between them. However, if you know me, you know I don't like to throw a vote away. So...I will vote Hedge.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Boogs wrote:]

I must have have been the only one who thought his posts and behavior was weird and voted him because of it, that must be it.
And second, if I wanted to rah rah, I'd wave a flag. It's called trying to get people to help our cause of getting rupees for Ganon, that is, if you care about doing that or not. :eye:
No, you were just the only one who called me out for not thinking it was weird. ;) And yes I do care, hence why I threw what turned out to be at least one valuable thought out there about the riddle.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Voted Sabie. Harley Quinn is a notorious liar.

zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by zeek »

I've just finished work and have no time to catch up. Ran late today so I'm voting Snow Dog for absolutely no reason. Other than I want to get Ganon the rupees for voting.

I'm really sorry and I'll try not to let this happen again.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:I've just finished work and have no time to catch up. Ran late today so I'm voting Snow Dog for absolutely no reason. Other than I want to get Ganon the rupees for voting.

I'm really sorry and I'll try not to let this happen again.
Hey!!! :mad:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

SVS. Were you not serious with the Llama suspicion?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 2: The Moon Labyrinth

Hedgeowl has been lynched. She was a Tektite.
The second labyrinth is the Moon temple. Its passages wrap around as the ends of a crescent.

Inside, the keeper of the Moon labyrinth addresses the party:

“The moon is important to us in so many ways, from reflecting the sun’s light, to ruling over the tides. How is the moon important in your world? Provide the Host with up to ten cultural artifacts or icons that contain the word “moon.” For each entry, write one sentence giving your opinion of it. You may only send in one list, so be careful what you send! For if anyone sends the same cultural artifact or icon as you, that particular one won’t count for either of you! Each original entry earns one rupee. If you…ahem…shoot the moon, you will receive a bonus of five rupees. Shall we begin?”

It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Triforce of Power

So...it is power you desire. Very well.

Describe to the Host the greatest Night power you have ever had...or the one you always wish you had.

“Is that all?” you ask? Ha! Of course not, fool!

In your private message containing the above, you may choose (or choose not) to grasp at the Triforce of Power and win it for yourself.

To attempt this feat, you must state who is going to be lynched on Day 3.

And then make it happen. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Legend of Zelda (Ganon's Conquest) [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who failed to kill anyone?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Boogs
LizKeen (16)
6%

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

fingersplints
Russtifinko (8)
6%

Hedgeowl
MovingPictures07 (3), fingersplints (4), S~V~S (10), Snow Dog (12), Elohcin (13)
31%

LizKeen
No votes

Made - Lynched D1 (Stalfos). Replaced A Person.
No votes

Metalmarsh89
Metalmarsh89 (2), Dom (9)
13%

Mister Rearranger
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

sabie12
nijuukyugou (6), thellama73 (15)
13%

Snow Dog
zeek (14)
6%

S~V~S
No votes

thellama73
Boogs (5), sabie12 (7), Bass_the_Clever (11)
19%

zeek
No votes

The Triforce of Laziness (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
Epignosis (1)
6%

Total votes : 16
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Your kidding right?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

ebwop

you're

And sorry Hedge. These suspicions are turning out groundless.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

These challenges are hard.

RIP Hedge. I knew I didn't feel good about the case on you.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Hedgeowl »

Doh! Well serves me right for missing the vote 2 days in a row. Have a fun game everyone!

Linki I was a tektite?? Nice.

I was going to post this:

But then I was all deaded, so now I am posting this:

Zombie bar here I come! :wine:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Haven't missed a lynch since Misfits, sorry all. Catching up right now.
Pov: you reading my takes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Let's play money making game.

-10 rupees

-10 rupees

-10 rupees

Choose first, second, or third (bold in the thread). If you are with Ganon, you can choose to play, with the group losing or winning accordingly. If you are with Hyrule, you may only risk your individual rupees (so you must have ten to play).
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Second

Return to “Previous Side Missions”