Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:15 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:14 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:13 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:11 pmNeon Esooa?
Clearly. I'm so bad at mafia I can't distance from my partner and blatantly obviously partner myself with them
I mean you did the same shit in the webdip game so idk
what webdip game
http://webdiplomacy.net/contrib/phpBB3/ ... f=4&t=4268

Game link

http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... ess%20Neon

Her iso

She subbed out mid n2
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

But your attempts to shade me are heavily noted.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:15 pm Sabi ILU. Do you believe what you're saying or are you just throwing out ideas no matter their validity?
A little of a and a little of b.

Just spit balling ideas before I go do research
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yeah team is actually just HK Mac Sabi and I came in with the exact solve today so now the woofs have to hard mislim me.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:17 pm But your attempts to shade me are heavily noted.
You are the only person besides hk and Porscha that I have been in a game that woofed.

Porscha isn't hereto reaction test.

HK exists.

Don't take this as me hating you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't think you hate me. I think you need me to die.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lily, Esooa, and Wilgz I haven't been in a game with where they wolfed.

What am I supposed to test them on
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:19 pm I don't think you hate me. I think you need me to die.
I don't want you to die.

What I am doing to you is no different than what you have been doing to me

You were one of my earliest tr in this game. I want to make sure I didn't misclear you
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon pretend I sent you a bunch of anime uwu gifs here
☆Princess Abigail☆

You don't need to test. I'm not testing. The game is here. HK has been a counter wagon to 2 dead townies. Do you HONESTLY think that HK has been a T v T wagon twice and their flip isn't a solve either way?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean T v T or S v T the flip gives town the game

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Yeah Sabi u get the vibe ur grasping at straws because you know you've lost. Don't see why you won't just go with a hk flip lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I get the vibe*
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:22 pm You don't need to test. I'm not testing. The game is here. HK has been a counter wagon to 2 dead townies. Do you HONESTLY think that HK has been a T v T wagon twice and their flip isn't a solve either way?
I don't know what to think.

I want to know what the world view is if he flips V or w.

So yes sorry I didn't fucking move my vote to hk in a game with no hammers that doesn't end for another 46 hours.

[VOTE: sabi] aubergine

Happy now?
☆Princess Abigail☆

And wolf me has no reason to come in and push HK on solve if I know HK is town.

Logistically that doesn't make sense I can save HK for later and win the game with it. HK if town is such an easy misexe later.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Hk flip solves my alignment. It solves esooa. It solves neon. We have to do it
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:22 pm You don't need to test. I'm not testing. The game is here. HK has been a counter wagon to 2 dead townies. Do you HONESTLY think that HK has been a T v T wagon twice and their flip isn't a solve either way?

So yes sorry I didn't fucking move my vote to hk in a game with no hammers that doesn't end for another 46 hours.

Happy now?
AtE is always scummy.

This isn't what I want and you know that.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sorry to jack and santy for prolonging this game
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon I just want to say before I close tab that as either alignment your play this game has been great. You have been a joy to play with
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:25 pm

Happy now?
AtE is always scummy.

You know ate is NAI for me.

You have been in how many games with me? You know I'm always like this.

Don't fucking compare me to others.

[VOTE: hk] aubergine

This doesn't hammer the fucking day. Newsflash
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Tomorrow I will make cases on everyone based off how hk flipsm

Show up or don't I will probably talk to myself the whole time
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabi...

I just need a win...I don't want you to be upset we need to find each other if we are Town because if we are Town than the game is easier after HK flips.

We can win if we are Town...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:27 pm Neon I just want to say before I close tab that as either alignment your play this game has been great. You have been a joy to play with
Thank you

Honestly I feel like shit so thank you

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:29 pm Sabi...

I just need a win...I don't want you to be upset we need to find each other if we are Town because if we are Town than the game is easier after HK flips.

We can win if we are Town...
Then don't say ate is scummy for me because you know that's bullshit since you seen me go full ate as town how many times now? I find it wild that you are now painting it as scummy.

I am town. I just need to refind you. You need to refind me.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:27 pm

Happy now?
AtE is always scummy.

Yes I'm aware.

And I wish you wouldn't. Self voting is anti town. AtE is anti town.

And I'm a fucking sucker for it. It works and that's how I know it's anti town because I've let way too many woofs live because they made me feel like shit.

I don't want you to self vote. I don't want you to be mad at me I don't want you to think I'm putting you down or whatever. I want to understand you and work together...I want to find you if you're town.

But this entire day feels like HK and Sabi gang up on Neon and shade her with weak counter arguments because she got it right and needs to die.

And it feels like your openly trying to protect HK which... okay maybe your just town that TRs HK but you have to see the logic we all see no?

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:37 pm

Happy now?
AtE is always scummy.

Yes I'm aware.

And I'm a fucking sucker for it. It works and that's how I know it's anti town because I've let way too many woofs live because they made me feel like shit.

I don't want you to self vote. I don't want you to be mad at me I don't want you to think I'm putting you down or whatever. I want to understand you and work together...I want to find you if you're town.

But this entire day feels like HK and Sabi gang up on Neon and shade her with weak counter arguments because she got it right and needs to die.

And it feels like your openly trying to protect HK which... okay maybe your just town that TRs HK but you have to see the logic we all see no?
What is my wolf motivation to protect hk? I townread him (still need to reread).

I just don't like how we are using today to wash our hands and not figure out next steps. No one really has any logical explanation about what happens when hk flips. No one is rethinking anything and I find it weird and sus that everyone is calm.

Maybe because I spent the whole game tunneling santy and I was wrong hence why I feel this way.

I just am frustrated and want to scream.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I got this whole game wrong and like everyone is just fine that we have fucked up a lot this game?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Since everyone left for the night on just going to talk to myself because why the fuck not
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Hi @Porscha

Why are we alive
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:43 pm No one really has any logical explanation about what happens when hk flips
his alignment is revealed
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:51 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:43 pm No one really has any logical explanation about what happens when hk flips
his alignment is revealed
No shit.

But like where do we move from there if it's V or W.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:10 pm HK for multiple days

"I can't live until Iylo or town loses"

HK now

"You can't ever kill me or town loses"
I found this for you: Evelyn Wood Speed Reading and Comprehension Course
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:11 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:08 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:58 pm I'm still waiting for Santy to use their own words to explain why I'm a a wolf who kills nanook
Santy literally said the reasons why already, but HK kept retreading during EoD that Santy has to appease specifically him with some random bullshit that doesn't matter. The reason is his reason whether he refers back to mine or says it himself. And this was during a time basically everyone else was realizing Santy was town because his posting was OBVIOUSLY towny. HK didn't care, he was just finding bullshit to try and keep him as the kill
santy goes over without me. It was 4-3 Santy-HK with me on risiinq until 30 minutes or so to EOD. Then I voted santy making it 5-3 AND NOBODY FUCKING CARED
Nobody said "hey that's wolfy", nobody said "hey, lets pivot to HK" which at least would have made sense.

You, santy, and risiinq voted me, everyone else voted Santy. How is it my fault Santy went over? Should I have stayed on risiinq? Would that have made more sense?

Also, in what universe do I kill another HK voter? You're not playing to the skill level I know you're capable of playing, what gives?
I'm not gonna argue it with you
The super nifty thing is you don't have to! You can push your incorrect read all you want!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Why the fuck is Wilgz slot not nked?
In what universe do wolves nk that slot lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

D1 counter to Ender
D2 counter to Mac
D3 counter to Jack
D4 counter to Santy

has my partner hard protected me this game, have they bused me? what's going on neon. If my flip gives you all the answers surely you've got an answer
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Why weren't you nked. Why wasn't porscha. We are misclearing ppl
Why wasnt literally any -insert name- nk'd is low iq in this situation lmao so unproductive
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm And wolf me has no reason to come in and push HK on solve if I know HK is town.

Logistically that doesn't make sense I can save HK for later and win the game with it. HK if town is such an easy misexe later.
Thing is apparently I'm incredibly hard to flip this game. It's been soooo close on every day that isn't D2 and yet here I fucking am.

I said yesterday the longer the game goes the harder it is going to be to flip me. If we flip town (not me) today I'm lock clear to everyone who isn't a wolf because I've clearly been saved for the final elimination by the wolf team.
This is what I was trying to get across yesterday. Today is literally your last chance to flip me.
Bet you can't
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:33 pm I think it might be wilgz and esooa tbh
Is this a recent thought for you or was it something you had been considering for some time
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm And wolf me has no reason to come in and push HK on solve if I know HK is town.

Thing is apparently I'm incredibly hard to flip this game. It's been soooo close on every day that isn't D2 and yet here I fucking am.

I said yesterday the longer the game goes the harder it is going to be to flip me. If we flip town (not me) today I'm lock clear to everyone who isn't a wolf because I've clearly been saved for the final elimination by the wolf team.
This is what I was trying to get across yesterday. Today is literally your last chance to flip me.
Bet you can't
I'm not flipping hk today so even if you're wolf you can wait
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:33 pm

Bet you can't
why
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Why weren't you nked. Why wasn't porscha. We are misclearing ppl
Why wasnt literally any -insert name- nk'd is low iq in this situation lmao so unproductive
But like

Are you not wondering

About why either of us are alive?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Incredible stuff here
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 pm
But like

Are you not wondering

About why either of us are alive?
First towny post from this slot
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:33 pm

Bet you can't
First Towny post from /this/ slot
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Eh possibly not
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Think I’m gonna ride or die on Esooa town until I read an esooa post
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:36 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Why the fuck is Wilgz slot not nked?
b/c TSP is pushable
People try
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Honing in on Petal/Porscha
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I see esooa is voting HK. SMH.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:43 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:37 pm

Happy now?
AtE is always scummy.

Yes I'm aware.

What is my wolf motivation to protect hk? I townread him (still need to reread).

I just don't like how we are using today to wash our hands and not figure out next steps. No one really has any logical explanation about what happens when hk flips. No one is rethinking anything and I find it weird and sus that everyone is calm.

Maybe because I spent the whole game tunneling santy and I was wrong hence why I feel this way.

I just am frustrated and want to scream.
We've all given very logical explanations of what happens after HK flips.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”